Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: CrossOps Log: Pre Planning, Infrastructure, Diet, Training & Execution

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossOps View Post
    Can any of my brothers give my diet the lookover. Just wanting to make sure there is nothing glaring about it. I am putting on weight for sure with it (which is exciting), but it seems like a slightly lean gain. I am sure the propensity of fat gains is there, but they are healthy fats. Coconut Oil and Olive Oil is packed in my shakes, and is offsetting the fats.

I am wanting a 50/30/20 (C/P/F), and the gains have started.

-------------------------------------
    MEALS

07:00 Meal 1: Glass Milk (2cup) + Arnold Wheat Bread x 4 + Creamy Peanut Butter (4tbsp)
    Totals: 1,060 Calories / 46g P / 52g F / 112g C

08:00 TRAIN (45 Minutes Max X 4 Days: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs)

09:00 Meal 2: Davisco Homemade Shake (1/2 Total Shake)
    Totals: 1,147 Calories / 56g P / 87g F / 45g C

12:00 Meal 3: Glass Milk (2cup) + Canned Tuna x 1 / Arnold Wheat Bread x 4 / 2tbsp Sweet Relish / 4tbsp Mayo
    Totals: 960 Calories / 56g P / 34g F / 111g C

15:00 Meal 4: Glass Milk (2cup) + 1/4 Cup White Rice / 1/2 Cup Black Beans
    Totals: 505 Calories / 26g P / 17g F / 69g C

18:00 Meal 5: Glass Milk (2cup) + Corned Beef & Hash (4 red potatoes / 2oz or 1/3rd Can Corned Beef)
    Totals: 820 Calories / 42g P / 23g F / 128g C

21:00 Meal 6: Davisco Homemade Shake (1/2 Total Shake)
    Totals: 1,060 Calories / 46g P / 52g F / 112g C

DIET TOTAL: 5,552 / 272g P / 265g F / 577g C

MACROS - Targeted

5000 Calories Per Day / 500 Total Carbs / 300 Total Protein / 89 Total Fat

50% Carb / 2000 Carb divided by legend conversion = 500 total carbs divided by total meals = requirement per meal (84)
    30% Protein / 1200 Protein divided by legend conversion = 300 total protein divided by total meals = requirement per meal (50)
    20% Fat / 800 Fat divided by legend conversion = 89 total fat divided by total meals = requirement per meal (15)
    Can't really help you as I'm strongly against milk consumption due to the cancer evidence related, and your diet seems to be based on it.

Also you are on a farm but prefer to eat meat/fish out of can, which I really don't understand.

Plus for me low fat works much better.

But hey, maybe it works for you! Or some other fellas more used to this kind of diet pich in.

CrossOps is offline Associate Member
    Understood BB. It wasn't until I increase my milk consumption and boosted my carbs significantly that I started seeing gains. Nice and steady gains, nothing to fast.

Never heard of milk causing cancer, but considering every 90 days something else is being reported as causing cancer I put little to no confidence in that claim. Literally everything I hear about causes cancer, and it switches constantly. Definitely appreciate the heads up, but at the rate they make these claims and then recant them, I do not even listen anymore.
    Obs likes this.

Ok, been eating a lot and not missed one training session (and truth be known, really enjoying it). I am at 172 pounds now, medial average weight, so its definitely paying off.

10/9/2016 - Started at 162 pounds
    12/2/2016 - 172 pounds

It is lean gains for sure, I got the start of a chest lulz. All measurements are up, albeit small, its all I needed to see.
    Last edited by CrossOps; 12-02-2016 at 10:22 AM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

12/10/2016 175 Pounds

Fun Fact: Having trouble eating? Feel like you are going to gag constantly, and for ectomorphs or thin people this is VERY common. Advice: Take a look at a medication called Peractin (Cyproheptadine). It works! FACTUALLY. Do NOT worry about people saying "Eat more" or "you need a drug to help you eat LAWL". Skip those people, ignore them. Peractin works, and very well. Peractin is an anti histamine with a side effect (or benefit) of increasing your appetite.

It works. Maybe to well. You may need to lower your dosage, mine is 4mg once per day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproheptadine

Just check into it. Its cheap and most doctors have no issue prescribing it.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Same status update, with the exception of now have moved to a 4 day routine at 45 minutes per day. Weight is up, and now at 180.

12/2/2016 - 172 pounds
    12/26/2016 - 180 pounds

Still looking very lean, but everything is getting highly visible. Chest is absolutely there, and wife comments about it a LOT. Which is not normal, quite flattering, and taking some getting used to.

I am so not used to the comments I am hearing. As in, I don't even know how to react so far. Weird huh?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Your natty gains are similar to people who are on 1st cycle of steroids!

Doing something right buddy! Congratz!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Your natty gains are similar to people who are on 1st cycle of steroids!

Doing something right buddy! Congratz!
    I am SOOOO eating a lot of food right now. LOL. Man, its simply nuts. I woke up at 4:50am and by 5:10 I think if I remember correctly that I was eating a bowl of cream of wheat, 4 pieces of toast, a glass of milk, and 4 sausage patties. I just had to eat.

Sark is offline Junior Member
    Nice to see you're starting to make progress with your weight gain. I'd call that huge progress, that's great. Gives me more motivation to stick to my eating schedule and pack on the weight.

Still seeing gains, however... I am not liking the weight gain at my waist, at all. REALLY not liking it. Let me double emphasis that... very unhappy. Although its not a ton, its enough to where I have never had that issue. Everything else is looking really good.

I would welcome anyone to tell me the best training exercise for abs, and any advice / counsel on working off ab fat.

Specially you BB

12/2/2016 - 172 pounds
    12/26/2016 - 180 pounds
    1/13/2016 - 185 pounds

Getting there! Eating is a LOT easier now.
    Mr.BB and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Understood BB. It wasn't until I increase my milk consumption and boosted my carbs significantly that I started seeing gains. Nice and steady gains, nothing to fast.

Never heard of milk causing cancer, but considering every 90 days something else is being reported as causing cancer I put little to no confidence in that claim. Literally everything I hear about causes cancer, and it switches constantly. Definitely appreciate the heads up, but at the rate they make these claims and then recant them, I do not even listen anymore.
    I drink a half gallon to one gallon a day. Its a staple for me. I choke down plain chicken and rice and look forward to the milk. Wish my apetite was better I force feed every meal bit milk is the only way I gain as well.
    CrossOps likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I drink a half gallon to one gallon a day. Its a staple for me. I choke down plain chicken and rice and look forward to the milk. Wish my apetite was better I force feed every meal bit milk is the only way I gain as well.
    I'd say you look pretty bad ass in my opinion brother.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I'd say you look pretty bad ass in my opinion brother.
    Thanks man I appreciate that a lot! I got a long way to go!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information