Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Big Bulk

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Awww shit. Dude fell out . Hopefully not lol. Haven't posted in a while lol. Ok not funny
    Its the same thing i was thinking...

He usually rebutes comments in a few hours,

Its been 36 or more...
    Marsoc and Livinlean like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    When he returns he will tell you about the light at the end of the tunnel.
    Livinlean likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Or he will be big as shit
    Livinlean likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Its the same thing i was thinking...

He usually rebutes comments in a few hours,

Its been 36 or more...
    Well he did say he was in the middle of a move so lets hope his absence is due to that...
    Marsoc likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Oh im sure hes up another 10lbs. All muscle too baby

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Oh im sure hes up another 10lbs. All muscle too baby
    Pounds baby, pounds!

Big Bulk-best-frank.png

I'm been super busy as well but love bullshiting with u guys so much. I'm usually around in and out

I'm been super busy as well but love bullshiting with u guys so much. I'm usually around in and out
    I have this funny suspicion he may have heard something about insulin insulin and acquired a bottle and Reckless to use it as he was the other steroid compounds

Well, I guess we've got our answer...

Obs
    Well, I guess we've got our answer...
    That's marsoc, not bollited
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

That's marsoc, not bollited
    I know I can't post unless I quote, I picked that one, I should have just backspaced

Obs
    I'll be damned. Sorry.

Bolltted is offline Junior Member
    Big Bulk-11-4-16.jpg

Friday 11/4/16: Hey guys, haven’t checked in for a while. Moving is super stressful and time consuming, adjusting etc… Missed back and shoulders this week, but I am finally getting settled in. Damn, I had heard about the cardiovascular problems tren can cause… This is insane. Finding myself out of breath walking up stairs, conversing with others and working out. Sweating a lot, sheets are definitely damp in the morning. Hoping I will adjust to it with time. Was making great weight gains (yes water, fat AND muscle) got up to a bloated 211. But the past three days the superdrol has really been hitting me. Very lethargic and NO APPETITE. I am currently sitting at about 205 in the morning. I am determined to stick the superdrol out as the the feeling in the gym is insane! Then when I get off of it hopefully resume eating insane amounts. Strength is very solid. Standing shoulder pressed 155 for 3? Bench and squat are similar weight to shoulder press. Yes I know that is weird. I have good genetics for shoulders. Will be updating more regularly as I get settled in (haven’t even gotten car yet).

Had a question for you guys. I noticed a tiny bit of oil leaking out of my left shoulder during yesterdays injection.

I was wondering what you guys would recommend for a third injection site at my small size? I will not inject in my quads and I would prefer chest or biceps. I would also like to use the 25 gauge 1 inch needles I have already.

Oh PS: absolutely no pain anymore even day after injecting. Loving it. Yeah minus the million sides(thinking mostly from this damn superdrol)
    Last edited by Bolltted; 11-04-2016 at 11:18 AM.

Oooh baby's. Unless that's phot shop wide lens lol. I see. Little more definition or muscle I think. Who knows. Either way. Yea man I'm sure those side effect should you feel are the least of the issue from the ones u can't feel
    Bolltted likes this.

zejj is offline Junior Member
    It's better to be stronger on the military press than any other press.. by far the most functional press
    Bolltted likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolltted View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11:4:16.JPG 
Views:	343 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	166160

Friday 11/4/16: Hey guys, haven’t checked in for a while. Moving is super stressful and time consuming, adjusting etc… Missed back and shoulders this week, but I am finally getting settled in. Damn, I had heard about the cardiovascular problems tren can cause… This is insane. Finding myself out of breath walking up stairs, conversing with others and working out. Sweating a lot, sheets are definitely damp in the morning. Hoping I will adjust to it with time. Was making great weight gains (yes water, fat AND muscle) got up to a bloated 211. But the past three days the superdrol has really been hitting me. Very lethargic and NO APPETITE. I am currently sitting at about 205 in the morning. I am determined to stick the superdrol out as the the feeling in the gym is insane! Then when I get off of it hopefully resume eating insane amounts. Strength is very solid. Standing shoulder pressed 155 for 3? Bench and squat are similar weight to shoulder press. Yes I know that is weird. I have good genetics for shoulders. Will be updating more regularly as I get settled in (haven’t even gotten car yet).

Had a question for you guys. I noticed a tiny bit of oil leaking out of my left shoulder during yesterdays injection.

I was wondering what you guys would recommend for a third injection site at my small size? I will not inject in my quads and I would prefer chest or biceps. I would also like to use the 25 gauge 1 inch needles I have already.

Oh PS: absolutely no pain anymore even day after injecting. Loving it. Yeah minus the million sides(thinking mostly from this damn superdrol)
    I would not even consider injecting chest or bis with the volume you are injecting. I did 1.5cc once in my chest and I will never even think about injecting there again. Maybe try lats or a second location for glutes.

Like Marsoc pointed out, if you're having this many sides now imagine how many can set it long term or even the ones internally you can't feel. Your cycle is already crazy enough man you should drop that sdrol. Having no appetite makes no sense how do you expect to grow.
    Bolltted likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Lol, another 5 months of this and you might start looking like you lift but as you will have lost all gains after your Stupid cycle anyway, I doubt it.
    Cuz, Marsoc and Bolltted like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

johnlawley is offline Junior Member
    oh god , what the *** is going on

I been reading this log from page 1 till now and all i can say is
    daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
    that's how I feel about it . I like the part when every now and then you feel some side effect , you be like '' i heard this makes you feel such n such '' . you heard ? really , for real man ? you into this deep and you going with it by what you might hear or what not ?
    If I am to take half of your dosages , I'd spend 1 full year studying every compound I'm about to fill my body with and cover as much information as possible and gain more knowledge than every M**** in here about this shit till I'm able let them know what's up with real facts and informative studies. You can't just go with it and find out as you go ! Don't jump in the pool before you learn how to swim. because if you do, you either get lucky and survive , or you most likely will drawn. Metaphorically speaking ''Learn how to swim first and cover every possible angel , so then you can swim creatively as you like knowing how to get back up. Well, good luck man and I hope you achive your goals !

Now I know why everyone is ignoring my log . because yours is the shit ,,, literally jk

Cheers
    Last edited by johnlawley; 11-04-2016 at 01:47 PM.
    Bolltted likes this.

I jut imagine you won't get that much different results with half that dose lol. Waste of money and good health
    Last edited by Marsoc; 11-04-2016 at 07:53 PM.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11:4:16.JPG 
Views:	343 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	166160

155 for 3? My 5'2" wife is stronger than you lol

No appetite can also be a sign of liver stress, not saying that's what this is, but it wouldn't surprise me if it is, at your dosages your going to want to pull frequent bloods.

The cardio sides of tren can be managed pretty easily but I'd be doubtful at your doses. Montelukast does the trick for me, but then again I don't do tard doses of tren.

Quads take oil well, man up and stick them.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post

No appetite can also be a sign of liver stress, not saying that's what this is, but it wouldn't surprise me if it is, at your dosages your going to want to pull frequent bloods.

The cardio sides of tren can be managed pretty easily but I'd be doubtful at your doses. Montelukast does the trick for me, but then again I don't do tard doses of tren.

Haha thanks bro. Oh and by no means was I saying that I was strong. Obviously strength is relative. For 2 weeks of training I would consider that a solid number steroids or not. Maybe not though. Well good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post

removed comment. Not trying to make fun anymore.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 11-04-2016 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Lol, another 5 months of this and you might start looking like you lift but as you will have lost all gains after your Stupid cycle anyway, I doubt it.
    5 months?

He has 19 years of straight cycling left, he plans on staying 'on' till 40 years old
    Marsoc and Bolltted like this.

5 months?

He has 19 years of straight cycling left, he plans on staying 'on' till 40 years old
    If he keeps cycling like he is he won't see 40.
    Obs likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Into the no appetite now...
    We'll see if its just the superdrol when you quit it, but i dont think so.

I remember a friend who started jucing and bodybuilding
    (but he had allready trained martial arts and push ups, etc for 8 years)
    With the intention of staying on forever, and we considered him crazy,
    and he was using 500mg test e a week only for a long time.
    When he added in DBOL he worked up to 50mg/ED, which most of us thought was much back then.
    And when he became even more Advanced he'd og up to 10mg pr kg bodyweight,
    but he knew to keep those DBOL runs for a Limited period of time.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 11-05-2016 at 04:10 PM.
    Bolltted likes this.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Your doctor father have a plan for the mental side effects your going to have?

I did 200mg tren e and it wasnt too bad in terms of moods and aggreession

I did 300mg tren e and the mood swings and aggression were miles apart, its pretty scary

So the dose of tren your going to take, theres a chance you may roid rage and kill someone, I hope your father gives you some valium to atleast make you slightly sane
    Bolltted and InternalFire like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Your doctor father have a plan for the mental side effects your going to have?

I did 200mg tren e and it wasnt too bad in terms of moods and aggreession

I did 300mg tren e and the mood swings and aggression were miles apart, its pretty scary

So the dose of tren your going to take, theres a chance you may roid rage and kill someone, I hope your father gives you some valium to atleast make you slightly sane
    Talked about "roid rage ", he basically said if I can't control it then I am not welcome here. I have a really long fuse, but when I get there I really get there. Obviously I can't say for sure, but I think I will be fine. There is kids around and I think that will help keep me in check. Oh and yeah funny enough I do have a bunch of xanax right now.

Obs
    Talked about "roid rage", he basically said if I can't control it then I am not welcome here. I have a really long fuse, but when I get there I really get there. Obviously I can't say for sure, but I think I will be fine. There is kids around and I think that will help keep me in check. Oh and yeah funny enough I do have a bunch of xanax right now.
    Im betting youre 17-18. Takes a dumbass kid to post about his daddy doc prescibing him shit he wants and overseeing his death cycle. You also don't look a day over 16. This whole fucking thread is horseshit written by a teenager. Next you are gonna post a pic of your drivers license so they can pull your dad's medical license because he has a retarded son that likes attention. Sounds like rich kid syndrome.
    Marsoc likes this.

Talked about "roid rage", he basically said if I can't control it then I am not welcome here. I have a really long fuse, but when I get there I really get there. Obviously I can't say for sure, but I think I will be fine. There is kids around and I think that will help keep me in check. Oh and yeah funny enough I do have a bunch of xanax right now.
    You think outside things will 'check' your temper?

Ah i see its cause You are aware if a temper when its gets there.

But....

What you mind perceives as normal or rational thinking, will change, because your severely altering concentrations of chemicals that your current mental state is able to cope with.

What happens when the 'rage' makes you genuinely think killing a child or person orc girlfriend , IS THE RATIONAL AND SANE THING TO DO.

You better learn about mental health.
    Ever think of killing yourself, but your normal rational mind tells you that's crazy, and you'll never do that?

Well....

That rational part of you is going to be changed, you see what I'm getting at?
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Im betting youre 17-18. Takes a dumbass kid to post about his daddy doc prescibing him shit he wants and overseeing his death cycle. You also don't look a day over 16. This whole fucking thread is horseshit written by a teenager. Next you are gonna post a pic of your drivers license so they can pull your dad's medical license because he has a retarded son that likes attention. Sounds like rich kid syndrome.
    Hey man, as you can see I have not posted any personal information or anything of the sort. I cannot tell you what to write on here but lets try and stay on track. Haha and not saying I have a lot of chest hair but I definitely didn't have this shit 4 years ago.

Why don't u divide that up to both dealts. And just wondering. I never cycled. But I'm curious as to what if any like physical sensation or stimulus that u get from all that stuff lol. Like any feelings etc.
    Hey man sorry didn't even check this page. Didn't realize there was replies to that video. Anyway I will do another one in the morning when I inject. But to answer the first question. Rather than divide it up and inject delts and glutes twice a week, I like to keep it simple. Second question. Umm when I started epo when I was young. Yes dumb and a waste of money. I got used to it. I never hesitated to inject the stuff. Yes it was different (subcutaneous) but needles never bothered me even as a child. In fact, I do enjoy it. Even giving blood I enjoy watching the needle go in and will laugh and talk with folks. I am now trying to decide on where to inject as a third site as in a few weeks my doses will be ramping up (1.5 tren and 2g test). After reading how many nerves are in the quads I am leaning against them as a site. I am thinking bicep as a third. Well enough late night rambling. I'll try to video both injections in the morning. Not sure if I can as I will be injecting the glutes :/.

Oh and I noticed a lot of you guys saying you haven't noticed any size difference. I think it is hard to tell because of 1. my height and 2. obviously mostly fat and water gain with some muscle as well. In person I am most definitely bigger to others. Oh and I have noticed the last few days that it feels like I am doubling in size while working out (blood). I can take a picture after the gym tomorrow(chest). Yeah of course I look better. I just didn't think that would show true accurate progression.

Just heading to bed, but had another thought.

Really excited to see my shoulder and calf progression. I have already noticed good size gain in both of these muscle groups and had good size in them with never lifting weights in my life. <<<< No not good size for bodybuilding standards. I mean for a normal person lol.

Another thought... Holy shit I have to go to bed. Probably the insomnia haha.

Shoulder take pictures in light just noticed you can't really see much in the dark (veins, hardness etc)
    Last edited by Bolltted; 11-07-2016 at 12:39 AM.

Oh and I noticed a lot of you guys saying you haven't noticed any size difference. I think it is hard to tell because of 1. my height and 2. obviously mostly fat and water gain with some muscle as well. In person I am most definitely bigger to others. Oh and I have noticed the last few days that it feels like I am doubling in size while working out (blood). I can take a picture after the gym tomorrow(chest). Yeah of course I look better. I just didn't think that would show true accurate progression.

Just heading to bed, but had another thought.

Really excited to see my shoulder and calf progression. I have already noticed good size gain in both of these muscle groups and had good size in them with never lifting weights in my life. <<<< No not good size for bodybuilding standards. I mean for a normal person lol.

Another thought... Holy shit I have to go to bed. Probably the insomnia haha.

Shoulder take pictures in light just noticed you can't really see much in the dark (veins, hardness etc)
    Right on man. With all tht shit ur injecting I would imagine u will be gaining size lol if not then that's the biggest risk for nothing at all lol. everyone I getting at and I don't think u care really but everyone is wanting u to be safe and. Get real. As in knowing u don't need tht much shit to cause Health issues when u can make gains with less the half those doses and only one compund rather 10. Lol
    Hey man I hope u don't regret it and stay safe and healthy.
    I just wonder what ur trining session involves. I.e intensity etc. I think I asked this before but forgot if u said
    Bolltted likes this.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Well... I can't say that I am not completely intrigued by this thread. I do not agree with OP's decision to run AAS at his present physical condition or more importantly at the insanely high doses but its' kinda like watching a original series on Netflix... I am on the edge of my seat waiting for future posts and pics!!
    I truly hope you stay as safe as possible under these conditions. Please listen to the positive advice given and keep on top of your blood work and HR monitoring.
    Bolltted likes this.

Right on man. With all tht shit ur injecting I would imagine u will be gaining size lol if not then that's the biggest risk for nothing at all lol. everyone I getting at and I don't think u care really but everyone is wanting u to be safe and. Get real. As in knowing u don't need tht much shit to cause Health issues when u can make gains with less the half those doses and only one compund rather 10. Lol
    Hey man I hope u don't regret it and stay safe and healthy.
    I just wonder what ur trining session involves. I.e intensity etc. I think I asked this before but forgot if u said
    Yeah I recognize that. I appreciate it man. Yes I have read many others say how "I made great gains on 500mg of test". While I don't disagree with those people, I think that maybe "great gains" were only great at the time. Because when these same people want to get bigger they have to eat more and take more drugs to break through plateaus. Like in all sports. I am curious to see if there really is any truth to the "more is better" way of thinking.

^^^ Not saying I am right or others preaching SAFE ways to take these drugs are wrong. I just want to see if this reckless kind of dosing I am doing will have ANY benefits. Am already thinking it does due to all the weight (good or bad I don't know?) and size I have already put on.

Just injected. Test in right glute(3cc) and tren in left(2.5cc). Test injection went fine. It seems I hit a nerve on my tren injection (spasm and twitching 1/4 way in). Pulled it out and reshot with a fresh needle after 5 minutes. Went great. Getting some work done then going to head to the gym to train chest.

Putting some weight back on, woke up at 209 this morning. Yes it has only been two and a half weeks of training and steroids lol. But I already see a lot happening in my body.

Oh forgot to add this. Didn't film injection. Just had shower and didn't have any clothes on. I didn't feel like complicating things. I will video my delt injection on thursday.

I suggest a before and after. What about blood work so U can see if ur level are in danger. Like in danger of u dieing lol

Yeah I recognize that. I appreciate it man. Yes I have read many others say how "I made great gains on 500mg of test". While I don't disagree with those people, I think that maybe "great gains" were only great at the time. Because when these same people want to get bigger they have to eat more and take more drugs to break through plateaus. Like in all sports. I am curious to see if there really is any truth to the "more is better" way of thinking.

^^^ Not saying I am right or others preaching SAFE ways to take these drugs are wrong. I just want to see if this reckless kind of dosing I am doing will have ANY benefits. Am already thinking it does due to all the weight (good or bad I don't know?) and size I have already put on.

Just injected. Test in right glute(3cc) and tren in left(2.5cc). Test injection went fine. It seems I hit a nerve on my tren injection (spasm and twitching 1/4 way in). Pulled it out and reshot with a fresh needle after 5 minutes. Went great. Getting some work done then going to head to the gym to train chest.

Putting some weight back on, woke up at 209 this morning. Yes it has only been two and a half weeks of training and steroids lol. But I already see a lot happening in my body.

Oh forgot to add this. Didn't film injection. Just had shower and didn't have any clothes on. I didn't feel like complicating things. I will video my delt injection on thursday.
    What?

50lbs in 2 weeks.

Imagine way your arteries look like

I see you said "want to see if this reckless dosing has any benefits"

You realize, you could have just researched dorian yates, or Ronnie Coleman steroid cycles, and see the insane amounts they used and the results had?

I would never just "eat 50 hits of potent LSD to see if anything bad happens"

If just research what happened to folks who have ate 50 hits and see the outcome on paper.

What if what you want to see "what happens" does indeed happen with negative results
    Last edited by Couchlock; 11-07-2016 at 03:34 PM.

Lol at 44lbs in 2 weeks. You are even more full of shit than you were a week ago.
    Cuz likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Lol

Research
    "Steve michalik" then tell me how cool you are with your cycle.lmao

You think that stacking 4 compounds in one cycle is a lot? Steve Michalik was known to average a stack of 14 steroids at once. One article in a magazine states "Steve took a cocktail of up to 14 different drugs, including speed to get through his workouts and downers so he could get some sleep. He started getting migraines that required his son to pack his skull in ice to relieve the pain. His joints had turned to jelly, and worst of all his muscles went soft, no matter how hard he worked. It got to the point where in one contest he collapsed on stage in convulsions"

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    U started at 165 and now your 205 right? How many days in are you?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information