Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Big Bulk

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How do you get that to be around 6000kcal?
    I just looked over quick and it was maybe half that.

Bolltted is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    How do you get that to be around 6000kcal?
    I just looked over quick and it was maybe half that.
    Haha. Definitely not half, although I don't count calories I know roughly what I'm eating. Umm to go over it quickly

Oats 600
    Beef 700
    cream 1500
    rice 1000
    pasta 1500

That's not counting my post workout protein which can be high in cals (beef) or low (chicken, tuna or fish), eggs, berries, sauces and numerous other things I decide to add in my diet everyday.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    You started on october 20th, your using enth esters and have gained 20lbs already? Thats brilliant for 5 days

Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-25-2016 at 01:18 AM.
    songdog and Marsoc like this.

MnmlTekno is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    You started on october 20th, your using enth esters and have gained 20lbs already? Thats brilliant for 5 days

Pics or it didn't happen.
    songdog likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Please don't feed the troll.
    marcus300, Marsoc and songdog like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolltted View Post
    10/24/2016 Monday: Injected 2.5cc and 3cc in both glutes. Far less pain than in delts. Virtually pain free. Up about 20 pounds I believe. Excited for my 1 week physique update. Definitely packing on weight, abs have almost disappeared. Whipping cream with NO cardio is helping immensely. Force-feeding food along with completely eliminating cardio (1 hour morning cycle) is working wonders. Superdrol seems to be working well muscles are really tight in the gym. Did notice some chest spasms during my chest workout today. Very lethargic, napping at least 2 hours everyday.

EDIT: Reply to guy above. You should have really read my post. I outlined how I enjoy larger meals and eat them over 2-3 hours. Thereby, equaling the same as 2 or more meals. And I believe the diet above which consists of 6k+ calories while hitting my protein, fat and carb macros is more than sufficient. Even in all my years of endurance training, I never measured calories as they mean nothing to me.
    Utter rubbish,

Troll
    Obs, songdog and Marsoc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MnmlTekno View Post

Pics or it didn't happen.
    Mostly fat and water. Thanks for the useful posts guys. And yeah I will on thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Utter rubbish,

Troll
    Hi friend. I don't know why you guys think I care so much that I would troll. Like I said I am logging my experience. Would you like me to read some thursday morning headlines while i make another video getting on the scale timestamped on my iphone exactly one week and one day later? Shit is ridiculous.

Edit: With all these negative posts ill get the wednesday video that the 165 picture originates from. I will have to block out my face somehow. I didn't think people would care enough to really be questioning the validity of my posts.

Thanks man. I think it is mostly fat and water from eating the amount of food I am eating. When I used to train for distance sure I would eat more but maybe half what I am now. And after my knee replacements, I was maybe eating one meal a day on average with my morning bike ride (average an hour every morning). VERY LITTLE food. Naturally I do not have an appetite and would be completely satisfied eating less than 1k calories a day. I would compare it to a fighter that is depleted gaining weight after a weigh in if that makes any sense.
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-25-2016 at 10:58 AM.

Was going to mention that my libido has been up for the past day or so random boners here and there (those stopped a couple years back i was 18-19 lol. From what I read online my sex drive should not be up so early on with the type of test that I am doing. I was turned to a thread on reddit discussing pharmacokinetics and frontloading. I think that since I am doing extremely high doses that I may be feeling things quicker. They also posted a way to graph your cycle and it shows the release of hormones daily. Not sure if this is accurate though... Just a thoughtBig Bulk-graph.png

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

Naturally I do not have an appetite and would be completely satisfied eating less than 1k calories a day.
    If that was true then you would be more of an endomorph with drinking all that cream than an hard gainer as you claim, so I call BS on that. I hope your not a troll though as I'm too curious to witness your undoing.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    If that was true then you would be more of an endomorph with drinking all that cream than an hard gainer as you claim, so I call BS on that. I hope your not a troll though as I'm too curious to witness your undoing.
    Really? To my understanding an ectomorph is a person that is very skinny and has a hard time eating (no appetite)? And an endomorph puts on weight easily and has to watch what he/she eats? I am definitely not number two lol. Eating this amount has been absolute hell.

Edit: Anyway this is unimportant. I know what I am doing with my diet, I know my bodyfat and weight goals. Whether I am an ectormorph or not I don't know. I don't think it really matters.
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-25-2016 at 12:40 PM.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    Was going to mention that my libido has been up for the past day or so random boners here and there (those stopped a couple years back i was 18-19 lol. From what I read online my sex drive should not be up so early on with the type of test that I am doing. I was turned to a thread on reddit discussing pharmacokinetics and frontloading. I think that since I am doing extremely high doses that I may be feeling things quicker. They also posted a way to graph your cycle and it shows the release of hormones daily. Not sure if this is accurate though... Just a thoughtClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Graph.png 
Views:	271 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	166018
    Well now we know where you dreamed up this crazy cycle, reddit.

One injection of test is going to raise your blood serum levels quickly, people put too much weight on esters "and the time they take to kick in". If you pin a gram of cyp your levels are going to be UP the next day by quite a bit. The process of removing the ester from the testosterone molecule is not a scheduled task, it starts happening upon injection. Ester will determine time to peak and duration.

Your already ignoring red flags on this cycle, amazing.
    Bolltted likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRvi6 View Post
    Well now we know where you dreamed up this crazy cycle, reddit.

One injection of test is going to raise your blood serum levels quickly, people put too much weight on esters "and the time they take to kick in". If you pin a gram of cyp your levels are going to be UP the next day by quite a bit. The process of removing the ester from the testosterone molecule is not a scheduled task, it starts happening upon injection. Ester will determine time to peak and duration.

Your already ignoring red flags on this cycle, amazing.
    Haha actually I came up with the cycle myself not reddit. Thanks for the clarifying what I was saying.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Utter rubbish,

Troll
    Nice avatar marcus. Now why do you think he should listen to you? Lmao! Your arm is as big as his waist! Lmao! Off to squat...
    marcus300 and DocToxin8 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Nice avatar marcus. Now why do you think he should listen to you? Lmao! Your arm is as big as his waist! Lmao! Off to squat...
    Haha I do listen to those kind of comments! Negative comments like that actually help push me more. Makes me want to eat even more for thursday's update. Heading in to train legs right now boys. PS just had 2.5 cups of rice with a shit ton of ground pork over a couple hours while studying. Yes 2.5 cups dry not cooked lol.

Oh PS: To prevent more useless troll comments I can post the video from last wednesday with the date timestamped on my iphone. If anyone knows how to blank out a face on video let me know!!
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-25-2016 at 07:39 PM.

Obs
    Haha I do listen to those kind of comments! Negative comments like that actually help push me more. Makes me want to eat even more for thursday's update. Heading in to train legs right now boys. PS just had 2.5 cups of rice with a shit ton of ground pork over a couple hours while studying. Yes 2.5 cups dry not cooked lol.

Oh PS: To prevent more useless troll comments I can post the video from last wednesday with the date timestamped on my iphone. If anyone knows how to blank out a face on video let me know!!
    You are full of shit or your shit is fake. That much tren kill a newbie your size. It's a matter of bodyweight. Liver would shut down. They would haul you in as green as... you are.
    marcus300 likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    10/24/2016 Monday: Injected 2.5cc and 3cc in both glutes. Far less pain than in delts. Virtually pain free. Up about 20 pounds I believe. Excited for my 1 week physique update. Definitely packing on weight, abs have almost disappeared. Whipping cream with NO cardio is helping immensely. Force-feeding food along with completely eliminating cardio (1 hour morning cycle) is working wonders. Superdrol seems to be working well muscles are really tight in the gym. Did notice some chest spasms during my chest workout today. Very lethargic, napping at least 2 hours everyday.

EDIT: Reply to guy above. You should have really read my post. I outlined how I enjoy larger meals and eat them over 2-3 hours. Thereby, equaling the same as 2 or more meals. And I believe the diet above which consists of 6k+ calories while hitting my protein, fat and carb macros is more than sufficient. Even in all my years of endurance training, I never measured calories as they mean nothing to me.
    I removed my comment for being a bit harsh on second thought
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-25-2016 at 10:41 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You are full of shit or your shit is fake. That much tren kill a newbie your size. It's a matter of bodyweight. Liver would shut down. They would haul you in as green as... you are.
    Haha I guess we will see if it's fake then? You can tell me if my gains are natural ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Bro lol if u think u can gain 20lbs of muscle in 1 week...I don't care if u spike a gallon or an i.v of everything known to man. Ur sadly mistaken or full of shit lol. Ur a joke bro...maybe 20lbs of food in ur digestive track is about it. Lol. Don't care to read ur garbage really so I just seen that u said it's fat and water. U think ur body put on 20lbs of fat in 7 days ur still an idiot. Lol
    Lol I appreciate your interest in my thread and have no issues with you bro but you clearly have not read a thing I have said. MUSCLE? I am done responding to posts like this. I CLEARLY said I have gained mostly water and fat as my abs have went from being very prominent to almost dissapeared. Thanks for another useless post. Oh and YES you can gain that much water and fat in a week. Going from 1 hour of intense cardio and eating 1k calories to no cardio and eating 6500+ calories YOU CAN DEFINITELY GAIN THAT MUCH. I don't know what else to say other than to post an update on thursday and show you the gain.
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-25-2016 at 09:46 PM.

Haha I guess we will see if it's fake then? You can tell me if my gains are natural ;P.

Lol I appreciate your interest in my thread and have no issues with you bro but you clearly have not read a thing I have said. MUSCLE? I am done responding to posts like this. I CLEARLY said I have gained mostly water and fat as my abs have went from being very prominent to almost dissapeared. Thanks for another useless post. Oh and YES you can gain that much water and fat in a week. Going from 1 hour of intense cardio and eating 1k calories to no cardio and eating 6500+ calories YOU CAN DEFINITELY GAIN THAT MUCH. I don't know what else to say other than to post an update on thursday and show you the gain.
    removed my comment for being bit harsh to this dreamer of dreams
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-25-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Yeah prob not.... Regardless. Right I have not a clue why I reply. I just know u probly are saying some stupid shit so I see what it is exactly. Read the bottom of my reply ..u seriously live in. Fantasy world that is not bound by the laws of physics or biology lol peace out Girl Scout
    Haha alright bro. Well it may be food. I don't know whatever it is but I guess we will see what i weigh in at on thursday after 1 week 1 day.

Haha alright bro. Well it may be food. I don't know whatever it is but I guess we will see what i weigh in at on thursday after 1 week 1 day.
    Right on man..let's be honest though. How is that diet proper at all if u gained 20 lbs of fat in a week. Ever hear of lean bulking or is there no such thing...
    Livinlean likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats not healthy at all. But then again neither is your cycle. Nothing about this is.

If you truly went from a 1k + cardio diet to 6+k diet with no cardio then 20lbs is definitely possible as most competitors will gain somewhere in that area without a proper reverse diet. This can be extremely taxing on your body due to the crazy amount of water retention and these "gains" are definitely temporary. It is just glycogen and water retention which you will eventually piss away. Make sure to check your BP daily so you don't die on us.
    Bolltted and DocToxin8 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Thats not healthy at all. But then again neither is your cycle. Nothing about this is.

If you truly went from a 1k + cardio diet to 6+k diet with no cardio then 20lbs is definitely possible as most competitors will gain somewhere in that area without a proper reverse diet. This can be extremely taxing on your body due to the crazy amount of water retention and these "gains" are definitely temporary. It is just glycogen and water retention which you will eventually piss away. Make sure to check your BP daily so you don't die on us.
    Thanks man yeah I know it's a drastic amount. From me looking at my body it would appear as if someone poured a gallon of water into me. haha anyway today's log. Not really exciting.

10/25/2016 Tuesday: About to head to bed after I finish this brisket for my second meal after my workout. Not noticing the side effects from the superdrol as much. Definitely a lot of tightness in the glutes but the pain isn’t too bad. Thinking about injecting in my delts again on thursday but I don’t know if I want to go through that pain again (every time I moved them it was like a knife stabbing me)… Trained legs today, taking it easy. Friend told me since I am doing gear and I am new to lifting that I will want to increase weight too much, too quickly and to take it easy as that could be detrimental to my joints. Did 5 sets of squats and some hack squats on the machine. Feeling bloated 24/7 but that has to be my only complaint at the moment.

Edit: Forgot to add this thought. If I'm being honest the one thing that has me a little anxious has to be the prami. The more I read the more I am terrified. I would like to believe that people are exaggerating and if I start at a low dose and taper up I will be fine. Well I guess we'll see right? lol
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-26-2016 at 12:46 AM.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like your doing great at managing oestrogen.

Sex change when?
    Bolltted likes this.

Did you do pre blood work before cycle so you can compare them down the line? If so would you be happy to post them

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    QAre u measuring your BP and heart rate regularly now?
    As others have said this amount of weight gain in such a short amount of time,
    and you feel bloated 24/7 is taxing. Not to mention the amount of drugs.
    Keep an eye on BP, cause I can promise you it's allready higher than it was before cycle, but how much is impossible to tell.

Upload some pics so we can follow your "progress", and we'd also know you're know just trolling so that stops distracting us.
    Just do a simple selfie with your phone, unflexed but with good posture, and flexed. (Don't care how many poses)

And yeah, you know you will get some criticism on those pics because of what you're doing, but you'll get some sound advice too.
    I'll expect you'll look very puffy, but if you don't fuxk with your diet so that what you gain is water and muscle, not fat, then you'll lean out again when you stop the compounds.

I'm trying to be helpful here, and I also have to say that I have my doubts you'll actually finish this cycle.
    But maybe you do, even when your body tells u to stop,
    just be aware that possible dangerous reactions can happen.

Watch that BP and if you have a blood pressure monitor that detects irregular heart rhythm as well, that's better.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 10-26-2016 at 05:51 AM.
    Obs and Bolltted like this.

Obs
    Keep an eye on BP, cause I can promise you it's allready higher than it was before cycle, but how much is impossible to tell.

Upload some pics so we can follow your "progress", and we'd also know you're know just trolling so that stops distracting us.
    Just do a simple selfie with your phone, unflexed but with good posture, and flexed. (Don't care how many poses)

And yeah, you know you will get some criticism on those pics because of what you're doing, but you'll get some sound advice too.
    I'll expect you'll look very puffy, but if you don't fuxk with your diet so that what you gain is water and muscle, not fat, then you'll lean out again when you stop the compounds.

I'm trying to be helpful here, and I also have to say that I have my doubts you'll actually finish this cycle.

Watch that BP and if you have a blood pressure monitor that detects irregular heart rhythm as well, that's better.
    I wont criticize any more. Believe this is all just bs.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf is going on in here...
    Marsoc likes this.

Thanks man yeah I know it's a drastic amount. From me looking at my body it would appear as if someone poured a gallon of water into me. haha anyway today's log. Not really exciting.

10/25/2016 Tuesday: About to head to bed after I finish this brisket for my second meal after my workout. Not noticing the side effects from the superdrol as much. Definitely a lot of tightness in the glutes but the pain isn’t too bad. Thinking about injecting in my delts again on thursday but I don’t know if I want to go through that pain again (every time I moved them it was like a knife stabbing me)… Trained legs today, taking it easy. Friend told me since I am doing gear and I am new to lifting that I will want to increase weight too much, too quickly and to take it easy as that could be detrimental to my joints. Did 5 sets of squats and some hack squats on the machine. Feeling bloated 24/7 but that has to be my only complaint at the moment.

Edit: Forgot to add this thought. If I'm being honest the one thing that has me a little anxious has to be the prami. The more I read the more I am terrified. I would like to believe that people are exaggerating and if I start at a low dose and taper up I will be fine. Well I guess we'll see right? lol
    From my own experience the horror stories about prami are real - you must taper up from a low dose but the real problem doesn't rear it's head until you come off.
    Last edited by GSXRvi6; 10-26-2016 at 10:51 AM.

Yeah I will man. I was going to take a video for instagram tomorrow as that's when I inject but I could today. I will screen capture the pictures like I did last week. I'll try to get closer, it's tough to get good quality as I have that old shitty iphone. After my last 6+(i know still old) broke I said I was done wasting money on phones.

Oh btw. I am moving back in with my dad (dr) soon for the winter. He will be monitoring me and sending me in to make sure everything's fine.

Edit: Oh and before all the comments come about irresponsible father etc.. I talked to him the other day and told him my plan. Long conversation. Doesn't agree(understatement) but ended with something like: "if it makes me happy then I am an adult and he is not going to stand in the way of that".
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-26-2016 at 10:48 AM.

Did you do pre blood work before cycle so you can compare them down the line? If so would you be happy to post them
    Not sure if you missed my question so thought id repost

Sorry if its written somewhere Ive been following the log and havent noticed anything mentioned

Yeah I will man. I was going to take a video for instagram tomorrow as that's when I inject but I could today. I will screen capture the pictures like I did last week. I'll try to get closer, it's tough to get good quality as I have that old shitty iphone. After my last 6+(i know still old) broke I said I was done wasting money on phones.

Oh btw. I am moving back in with my dad (dr) soon for the winter. He will be monitoring me and sending me in to make sure everything's fine.

Edit: Oh and before all the comments come about irresponsible father etc.. I talked to him the other day and told him my plan. Long conversation. Doesn't agree(understatement) but ended with something like: "if it makes me happy then I am an adult and he is not going to stand in the way of that".
    Your a little boy who has found his daddies gun, your playing with fire.

Big Bulk-capture1.jpg

Neuropsychopharmacology - Sustained Administration of Pramipexole Modifies the Spontaneous Firing of Dopamine, Norepinephrine, and Serotonin Neurons in the Rat Brain
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18688211

if your "research" was limited to Reddit and various online "bro-science" outlets then you haven't really researched jack shit.

Did you tell your daddy which drugs you were doing and in what amounts?
    InternalFire likes this.

Not sure if you missed my question so thought id repost

Sorry if its written somewhere Ive been following the log and havent noticed anything mentioned
    Yeah I got blood work done by a local doctor. I got it done so I could get prescription accutane to have on hand. I never ended up getting the results he just told me everything was great and I was healthy. I am sure I could get them if I phoned in? He said my blood pressure was slightly low but that was actually a good thing and heart rate was good as well.
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-26-2016 at 11:51 AM.

zejj is offline Junior Member

Yeah I got blood work done by a local doctor. I got it done so I could get prescription accutane to have on hand. I never ended up getting the results he just told me everything was great and I was healthy. I am sure I could get them if I phoned in? He said my blood pressure was slightly low but that was actually a good thing and heart rate as well.
    You're 6'5 165 lbs, at least get to 200 lbs natural and then use juice
    Marsoc likes this.

Yeah I got blood work done by a local doctor. I got it done so I could get prescription accutane to have on hand. I never ended up getting the results he just told me everything was great and I was healthy. I am sure I could get them if I phoned in? He said my blood pressure was slightly low but that was actually a good thing and heart rate was good as well.
    Given your cycle choice, it would be vital you get the numbers to compare later down the line

You got bloods before cycle so they should be fine, the idea is so you can compare in a few month and you will realise what your doing to your body, dont just compare the scales and the mirror, get that blood work and compare it half way through your cycle
    Bolltted and DocToxin8 like this.

Boner..that is all today folks

Big Bulk-week-1-update.jpg

Just took a video for instagram and screen captured a picture again. That's me at 190.8. I can get a better pic when i get home from the gym. Will do log when I get home as well. Face is bloated to all hell lol. Today I learned how important water is on these toxic orals. Could barely eat and have had the worst migraines all day.

Edit: Oh and if anyone want's to let me know how I can cover my face in vids then I'd appreciate it. Would be easier to just upload the two past videos of me weighing in and it shows a better perspective on the physique as well.
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-26-2016 at 07:17 PM.

Face is bloated to all hell lol. Today I learned how important water is on these toxic orals. Could barely eat and have had the worst migraines all day.
    "toxic orals"... yea buddy.. you clearly don't have a clue what is happening inside your body right now.
    Marsoc likes this.

10/26/2016 Wednesday: Just had a going away party with some friends, as I'm moving in a few days for the winter. Felt like ass all day. Seemed to be dehydration. Very dry eyes, lips, throat, very bad migraines all day. Slammed water early on at about 12:00pm and happened to fix itself by about 9:30pm. Need to stay on top of my fluids. Didn't have a productive day for eating. I'm going to give myself the day and not worry about it. Had a good training session did rows, pull downs, pull ups and deadlifts. Very pumped forearms. Working on my form for deadlifts (with a friends help), I seemed to pick it up fairly quickly. Feeling good ready to start tomorrow fresh and keep on growing!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Week 1 update.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	166027

Just took a video for instagram and screen captured a picture again. That's me at 190.8. I can get a better pic when i get home from the gym. Will do log when I get home as well. Face is bloated to all hell lol. Today I learned how important water is on these toxic orals. Could barely eat and have had the worst migraines all day.

Edit: Oh and if anyone want's to let me know how I can cover my face in vids then I'd appreciate it. Would be easier to just upload the two past videos of me weighing in and it shows a better perspective on the physique as well.
    I see no difference lol

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information