Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Big Bulk

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    I see no difference lol
    Me neither, but it's tough to tell at his height. 20-25 lbs weight gain isn't as noticeable when spread out over such a tall frame. It's a moot point either way though, any weight gain this early is just fat and water. I've never understood the mentality of packing on as much weight as possible with no care as to what it is made up of.
    Marsoc likes this.

Bolltted is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    Me neither, but it's tough to tell at his height. 20-25 lbs weight gain isn't as noticeable when spread out over such a tall frame. It's a moot point either way though, any weight gain this early is just fat and water. I've never understood the mentality of packing on as much weight as possible with no care as to what it is made up of.
    Yeah I thought you guys would say that. I looked at the picture and was like wtf, it looks the exact same. In person there is quite a noticeable difference. Or so I have been told by other people.

Edit: I realize the lighting is worse (didn't have all lights on last week) and it's a little further out but I was comparing the two directly on my computer. I screen captured it. This should be easier for you guys to see the size and weight gain.

-Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Comparison.png 
Views:	290 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	166032
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-27-2016 at 10:26 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's pretty much all water and shit in any event. In fact, lots and lots of shit.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Edited for your pleasure
    Last edited by Couchlock; 10-27-2016 at 07:16 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolltted View Post
    Yeah I thought you guys would say that. I looked at the picture and was like wtf, it looks the exact same. In person there is quite a noticeable difference. Or so I have been told by other people.

Edit: I realize the lighting is worse (didn't have all lights on last week) and it's a little further out but I was comparing the two directly on my computer. I screen captured it. This should be easier for you guys to see the size and weight gain.

-Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Comparison.png 
Views:	290 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	166032
    yeah brother I get it. I seriously notice changes in my BMI almost daily. I can tell others may not. But others can tell when I'm bulking when I feel I'm the same. Just more dense I feel. Either way good luck man. For a few gains that may or may not stick after ur done. Good luck. My question is ..so what next after this if the gains don't retain..how can ur body ever get shocked beyond this to stimulate new growth in terms of relying on compunds....I'm curious because I will start my first cycle soon God willing
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-27-2016 at 04:09 PM.
    Bolltted likes this.

yeah brother I get it. I seriously notice changes in my BMI almost daily. I can tell others may not. But others can tell when I'm bulking when I feel I'm the same. Just modem dense I feel. Either way good luck man. For a few gains that may or may not stick after ur done. Good luck. My question is ..so what next after this if the gains don't retain..how can ur body ever get shocked beyond this to stimulate new growth in terms of relying on compunds....I'm curious because I will start my first cycle soon God willing
    Thanks man. Umm like I said before, I plan on dedicating my life to bodybuilding. I don't plan on retaining any of the gains :/. Going to blast and cruise until my health doesn't allow me to anymore. Thinking until about 40 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Dude you know what you look like in those pics?

A fucking idiot who does not even train.

Your meals you say are low fat, 7 eggs, and what the he'll else, is easy 49g fat.

You DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT;
    1] diet
    2] training
    3] AAS
    4] LIFE IN GENERAL.

So You fucking ran track before.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. It give you 0 credentials to beg as cocky, arrogant, and bold as you are.

20 pounds in 5 days. Take a shit, bet you lose 15 of those 20.

You do realize, if you put the effort into just diet and training, sans AAS. YOUD look the same as you do in your pics while on 4g a week of juice.

Post bloods and pics with proof.

Proof would be a paper in you hand with today's date saying "for couch, the asshole"

I'm 99% your trolling. You using Google pics of some one.

Pics of gear , you with proof sign, and bloods or i vote, you should be blacklisted.

Quite flapping your dick portal, post proof, or GTFO
    Haha I am not stupid friend. There is no way I am posting pictures of my 27 vials of gear. Oh and the pictures that I have posted are from videos, where in the videos I say the date lol. The reason I haven't posted? No one has told me how to block my face in them. I am injecting today, I will video it and post it on here if it's allowed? Unless that is against the rules?

But yes, for next week's update I will hold a sign saying "Mini fridge"(in reference to your blocky physique)

By the way I am normally nice, but if you want to throw insults around then lets play! Your physique looks terrible! In fact, I would say I have a superior physique after 1 week of training!!

PS: Definitely glad I got all of that arimidex and prami, definitely don't want a pair of breasts as pictured in your avatar!! lolol
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-27-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    It's pretty much all water and shit in any event. In fact, lots and lots of shit.
    You think bro? Honestly, I definitely see size gain on my shoulders, even in the pictures. More capped? I don't know. Guess it's just a waiting game now anyways right?

Heading to walmart today. Going to pick up a balaclava to prevent all these useless posts thinking I'm trolling for future physique updates. Figured everyone knew that I wasn't trolling at this point. Guess not...

Re-read my post and found that it is slightly confusing. What I mean is, I will make two videos every week. One for my instagram and the second for this log (with balaclava on).
    Last edited by Bolltted; 10-27-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks man. Umm like I said before, I plan on dedicating my life to bodybuilding. I don't plan on retaining any of the gains :/. Going to blast and cruise until my health doesn't allow me to anymore. Thinking until about 40 or so.
    Wow. Will that cause serious health issues...or....good luck
    Not to sure how ur brain works. If proper at all. But that defeats the whole purpose of training. And a healthy life style. When u abuse shit and turn into an addict and ruin ur body form the inside out. Lol then whatdie early..I'm not sure of the details involved but all I know is that most in life is moderation ...smh.are you For real man ..like what's ur point. To get a rise
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-27-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Wow. Will that cause serious health issues...or....good luck
    Not to sure how ur brain works. If proper at all. But that defeats the whole purpose of training. And a healthy life style. When u abuse shit and turn into an addict and ruin ur body form the inside out. Lol then whatdie early..I'm not sure of the details involved but all I know is that most in life is moderation ...smh.are you For real man ..like what's ur point. To get a rise
    No not trying to get a rise out of anyone. I want to be the best bodybuilder I can be. I am not taking steroids for health purposes. I am solely taking them for the performance enhancing benefits. From the research I have done, if your goal is to be a national level competitor and you plan on running very high doses of anabolics, it can actually be healthier to blast and cruise as your hormone levels will remain more stable. But that is not my concern. I realize that I will not be the best bodybuilder I can be by running a cycle then taking half a year off. Would it be better for my health? Of course, but everyone has different paths and goals in life.

No not trying to get a rise out of anyone. I want to be the best bodybuilder I can be. I am not taking steroids for health purposes. I am solely taking them for the performance enhancing benefits. From the research I have done, if your goal is to be a national level competitor and you plan on running very high doses of anabolics, it can actually be healthier to blast and cruise as your hormone levels will remain more stable. But that is not my concern. I realize that I will not be the best bodybuilder I can be by running a cycle then taking half a year off. Would it be better for my health? Of course, but everyone has different paths and goals in life.
    As will I as I'm training for a special forces program. SFAS.
    And I'm all about enhancing my performance. But that's the objective. Is to enhance and retain. I.e health , conditioning, strength , endurance ,cardio , balance. All around efficiency.

Not to ruin my body for abosolutely for no reason at all..ok I got U man. Best wishes again and I'll leave u to ur path of self destruction. God bless ....lol smh
    Bolltted likes this.

Haha I am not stupid friend. There is no way I am posting pictures of my 27 vials of gear. Oh and the pictures that I have posted are from videos, where in the videos I say the date lol. The reason I haven't posted? No one has told me how to block my face in them. I am injecting today, I will video it and post it on here if it's allowed? Unless that is against the rules?

But yes, for next week's update I will hold a sign saying "Mini fridge"(in reference to your blocky physique)

By the way I am normally nice, but if you want to throw insults around then lets play! Your physique looks terrible! In fact, I would say I have a superior physique after 1 week of training!!

PS: Definitely glad I got all of that arimidex and prami, definitely don't want a pair of breasts as pictured in your avatar!! lolol
    Fwiw, pics in avatar are all natural 135lbs under 15% body fat.

Breasts? Not close.

I was 257lbs all my life, busted my ass getting were I am.

You on the other hand, are circumventing all hard work, and going straight to DEADLY levels of steroids .

If your father is a doctor, I feel bad honestly for his patients as well as you.

You are going to guaranteed be a mess.

Wanna talk tits, no amount of any AI. OR PCT is going to bring you back to normal.

And as far as "not posting pics of 27 vials"

So obviously you are obtaining gear with out script. In a county its scheduled.

Do you really expect to stay on for 19 more years, the whole time your obtaining gear on the black market.?

Awfully sure its never going to dry up or stay constant.

Why wouldn't you pops help you out and prescribe you the test?

Why wouldn't he tell you your going to need heart surgery in 18 months at your rate.
    Obs and Marsoc like this.

Fwiw, pics in avatar are all natural 135lbs under 15% body fat.

Breasts? Not close.

I was 257lbs all my life, busted my ass getting were I am.

You on the other hand, are circumventing all hard work, and going straight to DEADLY levels of steroids .

If your father is a doctor, I feel bad honestly for his patients as well as you.

You are going to guaranteed be a mess.

Wanna talk tits, no amount of any AI. OR PCT is going to bring you back to normal.

And as far as "not posting pics of 27 vials"

So obviously you are obtaining gear with out script. In a county its scheduled.

Do you really expect to stay on for 19 more years, the whole time your obtaining gear on the black market.?

Awfully sure its never going to dry up or stay constant.

Why wouldn't you pops help you out and prescribe you the test?

Why wouldn't he tell you your going to need heart surgery in 18 months at your rate.
    1. Well if I die, then I die right? I highly doubt that I will die by taking these dosages combined with blood work being monitored.

2. So you are saying that my fathers medical knowledge and practice is defined by his ADULT son's life decisions?

3. Well I have said this a million times. If I end up a mess then so be it. I have read many logs of users doing bigger cycles than than mine. I believe that I have taken the necessary precautions to prevent any serious problems.

4. I am not trying to "bring myself back to normal". I plan on being as competitive a bodybuilder that my genetics and height (big disadvantage) will allow. Therefore no PCT is needed.

5. Why do you assume I live in the US? Who says I don't live in a country where steroids are decriminalized?

6. Yes I do plan on being "on" for 19+ years. Though I am new to the game, this is a life changing decision for me. Not a "take some steroids for beach season" decision.

7. Haven't asked him to prescribe me anything steroid related and I most likely won't. Unless something serious is going on. He wants nothing to do with it.

8. Like I said earlier. We had about a 4 hour conversation on the phone, talking about me moving in, but mostly about the steroids. Yes the heart as well as multiple other possible health issues were discussed. He realizes there's nothing he can do and that I have made my own decisions.

Guys I get you have questions, but I would like to keep this as a log and less about my personal life, relationships etc...

Guys I get you have questions, but I would like to keep this as a log and less about my personal life, relationships etc...
    Yeah well from what I've gained is that this is a site of responsible hard working self motivated individuals. Not a place to lay out dangerous careless plans to run ur self into the ground literally so best bet that ur going to get all the comments that ur getting. ...i have zero experience with roids. So I can't say much to the details. I just know arrogance and ignorance when I see it and can't help but to wonder why. Other then total disregard for ur quality of life lol. But who cares....it's just mind boggling the irresponsible actions and plans and reasons . I guess it's stumping me since at this point in my life. Is total opposite and all that is good.
    But hey on the plus side. I'm getting more posts out of it
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-27-2016 at 05:51 PM.

davesah1 is offline Member
    and I thought nandrolone and tren together was gonna be rough on me. Haven't touched over a gram of substance yet.

If you wanna go Bostin Lloyd, lets see what happens. 165 is kinda BS to be using AAS. You could always blame genetics.

I'm curious where this approximately 13 CC's of injectables a week is gonna fit.

hmm
    Last edited by davesah1; 10-27-2016 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davesah1 View Post
    and I thought nandrolone and tren together was gonna be rough on me. Haven't touched over a gram of substance yet.

If you wanna go Bostin Lloyd, lets see what happens. 165 is kinda BS to be using AAS. You could always blame genetics.

I'm curious where this approximately 13 CC's of injectables a week is gonna fit.

hmm
    In his ass.....no literally his butthole. He's going to literally enema all them roids
    Lol

that explains the weight gain. ^

I like science

Regarding the "country were decriminalize"

That's what I'm asking, why the paranoia of posting a pic.

Not that I care.

But also dude, were trying to honestly look out for you if this is at all serious.

Regarding your father and the statement i made. How can he not have told you how beyond reckless, better yet suicidal this is?

Dedicating your life to body building comment. Your very contrary to actually being dedicated to healthy life style of body building. You state you will have difficult time regarding your height.
    LOU FERRIGNO was 6'5" and managed to go to 265 natural, before using AAS.

please, your a week in at best, 2 weeks.

Your going to circumvent all natural (the kind that stay) gains. And go straight to murdering your body's endocrine system.

Gear is weight dependant, your running levels and compounds 300 lb men would baulk at in terror.

Fyi. Do wat you want, But your kind of mocking the life style.
    Marsoc and Bolltted like this.

hmm
    In his delts no less

He's gonna be a human pin cushion.

Can you imagine that's 4.5 3ml pins a week.

His legs, ass, delts, outer hips soo sore, how can you even train like that

I hate doing 1cc twice a week already, its getting old. First thing in morning, "time to play doctor" at first it was nifty, but the novelty wore off at week 5
    Last edited by Couchlock; 10-27-2016 at 06:50 PM.
    Bolltted likes this.

Cruising definitely gets old real quick with the shots.

For whatever reason when I take trenbolone I enjoy pinning, especially in my chest..... I dont know why.
    Bolltted likes this.

No way couchlockd and ready to rock looks super tight and chizled..way more then you no matter how much juice u take let alone after 1 week lol. Hard work pays off.

hmm
    Alternating between glutes and delts. Just had going away dinner with family so doing my injection tonight. Oh and I'm injecting 11ccs at the moment.

Alternating between glutes and delts. Just had going away dinner with family so doing my injection tonight. Oh and I'm injecting 11ccs at the moment.
    That ain't jack.

Greg valentino was shooting 10cc of test every other day, plus 1500mg of Tren eod
    That's 7500mg test plus 4500mg tren a week

He was only 151lbs lean when he started this, he blew up 110 lbs.

You being 165, and now currently 190 lbs
    Your 25% heavier, so you NEED TO increase you dose 25% above Greg's 7500 per week test dose, which is 9,375mg per week, plus 5,625mg tren per week.

If you don't do this your not close to maxing out the dose.

And if your not maxing it out, its total pointless.

Up those doses bro
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    That ain't jack.

Greg valentino was shooting 10cc of test every other day, plus 1500mg of Tren eod
    That's 7500mg test plus 4500mg tren a week

He was only 151lbs lean when he started this, he blew up 110 lbs.

You being 165, and now currently 190 lbs
    Your 25% heavier, so you NEED TO increase you dose 25% above Greg's 7500 per week test dose, which is 9,375mg per week, plus 5,625mg tren per week.

If you don't do this your not close to maxing out the dose.

And if your not maxing it out, its total pointless.

Up those doses bro
    Lmao

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no getting through to this guy so why not sit back and watch it all unfold. He's been warned, can't say we haven't tried.
    OP, can you give your father, or someone else close, your login credentials here. Then someone can update us on your progress when your in the hospital with some type of organ failure.
    Not saying it will happen 100%, but in the off chance it does, we should be able to read about that part too.
    Obs likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You think bro? Honestly, I definitely see size gain on my shoulders, even in the pictures. More capped? I don't know. Guess it's just a waiting game now anyways right?
    I think you are full of shit, yes.
    marcus300 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, you've been warned and I assume you're not trolling.

Staying on for how long?
    I can tell you first hand that staying on too long isn't a walk in the park.
    While I've never gone over 2g of AAS total in a week,
    and stopped that due to side effects.
    In fact the first time I started AAS for a 1 year cycle I was on 250mg/test a week, then upped to 500mg a week after about six months.
    I blew up like crazy. When using test e it accumulates in your system for some time, so even 250mg a/week is going to give quite high levels of T in your body after 4weeks.
    While I was stupid and reckless I at least used the smallest dose I felt was needed. And if you're really determined to stay on long that's something you should consider, but now that I've had several health issues during my life (none related to the liver btw), and while I've been lucky I've also had periods of years I didn't use AAS between these long cycles.
    Now im on, for life (whether I want to or not), and side effects wise I manage it, but my endocrine system, or the HPTA part, is permanently fucked.
    Side effects from AAS (unless done the way u do, often take about 8 years to truly manifest) and I realize that even with my problems, I'm lucky.
    I've been through scientific studies (been a part of them), where I not only got heart, arteries, bloods, you name it, got checked, but also gained access to all results as they treated me as a fellow scientist and not a patient),
    where I learned that while I seemed ok, they showed me results from other people (blocking out their names ofcourse) and I was amazed how many of them could keep on training with such hearts; that had grown concentric, thus reducing EF(Ejection Fraction), cause the inside part of the left ventricle was smaller in volume, and because of "turbulence", blood wa sucked back into the left ventricle through the heart valve to the aorta with each heart stroke.
    (This happens in every heart to some degree, as their not a 100% effective pump, but it should only be a very minor part of the blood pumped out that get sucked back)

Maybe I'm just lucky, maybe it's because I've been dedicated to the lifestyle, eating clean (or cleanish) since I was 12,5 years old (and improved on that diet as I learned, so by 18 I knew pretty much about diet)
    to the point that I actually can't stand eating shit and high fat for too long.
    I've also used a lot of supplements during my life, most of which were never intended to help muscle growth, but to keep me healthy.
    As I've used supplements I've researched them too, and while more difficult to get definitive proof in most cases, I can guesstimate pretty well (based on studies) which I think have any merit.
    So I've spent more time researching compounds that could prevent damage from AAS than I've spent studying different AAS, and that should say something, cause I fucking love to study AAS.

Take it from me, if you want to go this route then start slow.
    But I had built a base with lifting 4 years (5 times a week usually, trying to do everything right, diet wise, etc)
    and you say you don't even know how to properly deadlift yet?!
    What's the point using AAS before u master the training?

You're just pissing away gear, and using it in amounts that won't allow you to stay on for 10 years plus. Side effects at this point is just symptoms of having way too much sex hormones in your system.
    This can be dangerous enough in itself when inexperienced, but wait and see 8 years from now, when side effects truly kick in.
    (But with your dosing at your level I think you'll have trouble finishing even 2-3 months of use.)

But keep us posted and I hope you'll react if something serious happens.
    And did you say you consumed cream to get enough kcals?

What you've gained so far is mostly water, your muscles may feel bigger,
    but they are just "inflated" in a way.
    Obs likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    By "inflated" I mean that when on AAS you get a higher intracellular water content in the muscles, as AAS stimulate protein synthesis and increases nitrogen retention, and salts like phosphate. Glycogen stores increase as well I suspect, and the muscles get more sensitive to insulin .

So before you actually start to grow AAS increases "muscle mass" without any true muscle being formed yet, it just puts the muscle cells in a very anabolic environment were all nutrients for the muscles accumulate and therefore "blow you up".

This can in fact be utilized as some AAS do this more than others.
    A dose of anadrol (when having low body fat and attention to diet, and also determined to how you react to it) can actually make you seem almost instantly bigger, for those that can use it without water retention.

That's something you also should consider in your quest to be big.
    You need to learn how to master each compound your gonna use.
    That's why you should start with test only.
    It's effective as hell, and since you're gonna stay on forever you should start with an even lower dose than what people use in their first cycles.

While a first timers cycle can be 500mg/week and higher, that's because they want to maximize the effects since they're only staying on for 8-12 weeks.
    You should naturally started with mastering training first, but since you wanna just go use AAS (and I write this to tell other people that have built a foundation first and are thinking of going for year long cycles),
    start at a lower dose of test e.
    You'll grow at 250mg test e a week, or you're doing something wrong.
    Then you can up the dose to 500mg a week, but I noticed that that I liked to jump back to 250mg again after 6 weeks, then jump back up to 500mg after a month or so on 250mg.

The first compound I used to complement Test e was Winstrol Depot and Primobolan Depot.
    I used 50mg Winstrol Depot X 2 a week (from Zambon, it was human Pharma grade stuff), and it was awesome.
    While short cycles consist of much higher dosages, and the belief that Winstrol Depot need to be injected ED, that was not my experience.
    100mg and eventually 150mg a week was a perfect dose, and I personally believe Winstrol depot stays in your system much longer than most believe.
    Well, it varies according to how it's made ofcourse, as particle size is at least one factor that affects absorption.

I've wasted enough time now, think I'll save these posts and use em again in a thread were they actually would matter.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 10-28-2016 at 05:18 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Your shoulders may seem larger, bc of all the oil you are injecting in them. Man,..you re gonna see some serious consequences im afraid. God help you
    Marsoc likes this.

Hey guys I am moving tomorrow morning. Have been super busy and stressed the past couple days. No log for today (10/27/2016). Felt great after properly hydrating and had a good shoulder workout. Strength is going up very fast... Superdrol?

^Wrote this yesterday, didn't get to post it due to my hectic move. Below is from tonight before bed (Friday 11:43pm 28th oct)

Hey guys no log for today didn't hit arms going to hit them in the morning. Anyway I tried to video myself injecting. Messed the video up on my test injection (3cc) but managed to video my tren injection (2.5). Delts might be getting used to it? Injected yesterday (thursday night the 27th after my workout)and no pain so far.

Hey guys I am moving tomorrow morning. Have been super busy and stressed the past couple days. No log for today (10/27/2016). Felt great after properly hydrating and had a good shoulder workout. Strength is going up very fast... Superdrol?

^Wrote this yesterday, didn't get to post it due to my hectic move. Below is from tonight before bed (Friday 11:43pm 28th oct)

Hey guys no log for today didn't hit arms going to hit them in the morning. Anyway I tried to video myself injecting. Messed the video up on my test injection (3cc) but managed to video my tren injection (2.5). Delts might be getting used to it? Injected yesterday (thursday night the 27th after my workout)and no pain so far.

Why don't u divide that up to both dealts. And just wondering. I never cycled. But I'm curious as to what if any like physical sensation or stimulus that u get from all that stuff lol. Like any feelings etc.

Well we couldn't discourage you.

Just be safe, that's all. In the grand scheme of things we all just want you to be safe.

Even me, I go about things slightly different than most.

One thing though, is say get bloods every 4 weeks , being that your using 5x as much gear as most, get bloods more frequent just to keep an eye on your cardiovascular systen
    Marsoc and DocToxin8 like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Marsoc likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Granted pics are blury but i dont see no 18lbs gain wether fat or water

This farewell gathering you had, please tell me you only drank water at this "party" please dont drink booze ffs

If your shoulders are pumped it will be healing from all the oil, did you even aspirate in that vid?

I hope your hear is fake what brand/ugl is it? Once again sorry if i missed it theres a lot of long posts
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-30-2016 at 05:00 PM.
    Bolltted likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Btw those underpants are horrible looking.

And u have a small Dick....wait wht. That slipped lol jk
    Obs and zejj like this.

zejj is offline Junior Member
    this man has a death wish

Awww shit. Dude fell out . Hopefully not lol. Haven't posted in a while lol. Ok not funny

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information