Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Big Bulk

Bolltted is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    This is just too entertaining I hope all those numbers are fake just for laughs ,
    Just finished a nasty ass frozen pizza around 85g protein and 1950 cals with dip of course. Oh and posts like these don't make me upset but as I have posted several times now, I would appreciate if you guys can keep them to a minimum. They are worthless, useless and just create more spam for people to go through if they want to check the log.

Edit: I am specifically talking about the posts referencing this is a "troll", "fake" or other bs like that. I think we are WAY past that. Thanks guys
    Last edited by Bolltted; 12-03-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    That's the thing. Nobody really cares about ur reckless cycle especially to keep track of it ...spam lol. And for what. Very minimal gains ...SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    That's the thing. Nobody really cares about ur reckless cycle especially to keep track of it ...spam lol. And for what. Very minimal gains ...SMH
    Actually people do. It's funny because a dude I met at my anytime fitness had actually come across my thread and is currently following it. I am not saying I am anything special at all. I do think many people are interested in seeing the results. Them seeing me as a guinea pig of sorts.
    Haha if these are minimal gains then holy shit you got me excited. I can't wait to see what gains I will make during this and future cycles!! I am glad we agree. I think the same way. If you or others are not interested then please move along and do not bother posting.

LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    Nice results, but you dont need so much gear to get those gains you want... You could have done it the right way, use moderated doses, and with the time just upp the doses because there will always be time to upp the dose... but good results tho
    Bolltted likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post
    Nice results, but you dont need so much gear to get those gains you want... You could have done it the right way, use moderated doses, and with the time just upp the doses because there will always be time to upp the dose... but good results tho
    Thanks man, appreciate it!

Check in Monday 12/5/16: Appetite was down this weekend felt a little smaller in the gym today. Weighed in at a clean 229 though. Maybe it's the fat so I don't look as good, I'm not sure. Did the same chest workout I have been doing. It's funny it seems the weight continues to sky rocket every week and hasn't stopped yet. Did my usual chest workout but did very low reps on my bench press. I did 4 sets of 2 and managed to put up 275 with good form. I am hoping that I can get my bench up to 315 for 1 rep before I up my doses to 2g of test and 1.2 of tren in a week and a half. All in all a good workout. Noticing my muscles are really starting to get blood in them. They get tight and seem to cramp very easily. At the end of my workout, simply resting my arm on my knee in between sets would cause my forearm near my wrist to burn and get tight. From what I have read I am pretty sure that is from the tren.
    Last edited by Bolltted; 12-05-2016 at 10:38 PM.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    If you have just started lifting your body would have reacted and grew anyway, especialy with a suited diet. I bet half of the gains you have got now if not more would have been achievable naturally or a lower dosed cycle.

More MG doesnt mean more growth.

Whats your next cycle going to have to be for you to respond? 5000mg test and 5000mg tren ?

How old are you again? I had a quick look and couldnt find your age in the OP
    Bolltted likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    If you have just started lifting your body would have reacted and grew anyway, especialy with a suited diet. I bet half of the gains you have got now if not more would have been achievable naturally or a lower dosed cycle.

More MG doesnt mean more growth.

Whats your next cycle going to have to be for you to respond? 5000mg test and 5000mg tren ?

How old are you again? I had a quick look and couldnt find your age in the OP
    No I plan to keep it at similar doses. When I was preparing to do the steroids , I did do a decent amount of reading. I decided after reading folks experiences with high doses that 2 grams of test and 1.5 grams of tren was near the upper limit and anything after that is just increasing side effects with little to no extra benefit. I am not saying that verbatim, but that was the conclusion I deducted from my reading. During the past week I have already been thinking of my next cycle. I think I will do something like 1-1.5grams of tren acetate and low testosterone . I also want to experiment with some other orals. Maybe winstrol ? I'm 21.

Oh and just a side note. I guess we will see what happens, but man the strength I have gained is insane. I could easily see myself doing 225 overhead shoulder press for 8 reps by the end of this cycle and about the same reps for a 315 bench. This is both starting from a 135 bench for 4 REPS just under 7 weeks ago! Hey, maybe progress will stall/slow down. Hell I am only 6 and a half weeks into the cycle and training lol. But I am a realistic person. I suppose by the end of the cycle anyone who is interested can look at the muscle and strength I built and then decide for themselves if they think I would have benefited the same naturally or on 500mg of testosterone. That's the thing there really is no way in telling other than waiting and deciding for yourself. I could do a 500mg cycle of testosterone for 20 weeks and see if I achieve the same results. However, I have my own beliefs and for me that would be a waste of my time and not in line with my goals.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Granted the cycle will give you more gains than natural

I wasnt meaning that, just stating you could have put most of these early gains on pretty quickly without the needles, especialy at 21, your natty test levels should have been nice and high at that age.

Good luck
    Bolltted and Livinlean like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Whats he up to now. 100lbs in 6 weeks?
    PistolPete33 and Livinlean like this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Whats he up to now. 100lbs in 6 weeks?
    Bout 70lb gain in 6wk

That's a lot of weight for your cardiovascular system to deal with in that short period of time I would like to know what your blood pressure is like now we're supporting you in this we just kind of want can I see some numbers and values so we can get an idea of what this amount of drugs can do to you

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im with couchlockd, curious about your BP. Please tell me your monitoring it daily. if not, go grab a monitor they are pretty cheap.

Hey guys going on vacation for 2 weeks 17th-31st. I was thinking of injecting the 2 weeks worth of test and tren and not worrying too much about it. Is this what you guys would recommend? And mailing the steroids is not an option. I am going to my grandparents winter home in another country. Basically all I am asking is if it would be a huge deal or not. Trying to buy things down there is also not an option. I don't want to be dealing with that while on vacation.

Would appreciate any advice on this!

Little update for today Thursday 12/8/16: Appetite is definitely down. Going to start eating out more with friends when I get back from vacation. Things like wings go down easy. However, I am having a very rough time trying to get all the calories in at home. I am almost positive this is from the tren. Anyway not looking much different, nor has my weight changed much so no pics. Sitting at 229-230. Strength is still going up rapidly, although I did experience some pretty terrible shoulder pain today. Going to take next week off shoulders so I don't damage it further. Sucks as it is by far my strongest body part. Today I put up 185 for 5 reps on standing overhead shoulder press. Did 4 sets but strength went down a lot more than usual. Was only getting 3 reps by my forth set. Think that was due to the shoulder pain. Excited for monday to see where my bench is at. Going to try to pound food this weekend so I have plenty of energy for chest monday. Going to try to put up 295. I am at least hoping for 5 reps on 275 (got 2 for 4 sets last week).

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's irrelevant what your strength will be at the end of cycle. Let's see what the strength, and you, and your bloodwork, look like 8 weeks post PCT.

Age 21 says it all really, amazing how many young men think they know best. I can almost guarantee your natural test levels will be nowhere near where they were before cycle.

Advice on pinning 2 weeks of test and tren in one go? Does it matter what advice you get because you ignore it anyway. Fuck it, just pin 3 weeks worth just in case. And the more saturated fat you get down your neck the better, just think of those quality calories.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    It's irrelevant what your strength will be at the end of cycle. Let's see what the strength, and you, and your bloodwork, look like 8 weeks post PCT.

Age 21 says it all really, amazing how many young men think they know best. I can almost guarantee your natural test levels will be nowhere near where they were before cycle.

Advice on pinning 2 weeks of test and tren in one go? Does it matter what advice you get because you ignore it anyway. Fuck it, just pin 3 weeks worth just in case. And the more saturated fat you get down your neck the better, just think of those quality calories.
    Your post really shows me that you really do not care about posting anything of actual worth to my thread and are attempting to troll. I have already stated multiple times that I am NOT doing pct, nor is recovering my natural test levels at all important to me. You really think after I posted in my ORIGINAL POST about blasting and cruising for the next 20 years and my plans not to do pct that I really care about my natural test levels? No because you are simply here to troll and clearly have nothing meaningful to contribute. By the way I would like to state that my meals at home are full of good healthy fats and are mostly clean meals. Other than the whipping cream. You attempting to lecture me on my health and "natural test levels" is like telling a football player he needs to stop playing football due to the massive health implications. Highly irrelevant. Anyway, if anyone wants to help me with my question I would appreciate it. If I wasn't already clear, I am not looking for information on "natural test levels" or anything diet related.

Edit: hahaaha damn normally I wouldn't respond to shit like that. Maybe it's the tren
    Last edited by Bolltted; 12-09-2016 at 01:11 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Lol, I'm the one here to troll? You're a funny little fucker aren't you.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolltted View Post
    Hey guys going on vacation for 2 weeks 17th-31st. I was thinking of injecting the 2 weeks worth of test and tren and not worrying too much about it. Is this what you guys would recommend? And mailing the steroids is not an option. I am going to my grandparents winter home in another country. Basically all I am asking is if it would be a huge deal or not. Trying to buy things down there is also not an option. I don't want to be dealing with that while on vacation.

Would appreciate any advice on this!

Little update for today Thursday 12/8/16: Appetite is definitely down. Going to start eating out more with friends when I get back from vacation. Things like wings go down easy. However, I am having a very rough time trying to get all the calories in at home. I am almost positive this is from the tren. Anyway not looking much different, nor has my weight changed much so no pics. Sitting at 229-230. Strength is still going up rapidly, although I did experience some pretty terrible shoulder pain today. Going to take next week off shoulders so I don't damage it further. Sucks as it is by far my strongest body part. Today I put up 185 for 5 reps on standing overhead shoulder press. Did 4 sets but strength went down a lot more than usual. Was only getting 3 reps by my forth set. Think that was due to the shoulder pain. Excited for monday to see where my bench is at. Going to try to pound food this weekend so I have plenty of energy for chest monday. Going to try to put up 295. I am at least hoping for 5 reps on 275 (got 2 for 4 sets last week).
    Nobody which advice is worth is going to advice you on this suicidal cycle.

Your lifting log is ridiculous as you could easily achieve those lifts naturally. You think anybody here is impressed? Lol

Agree with BiB, you have no idea what you are doing, and going to regret it one day.
    Bolltted and PistolPete33 like this.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    No I plan to keep it at similar doses. When I was preparing to do the steroids, I did do a decent amount of reading. I decided after reading folks experiences with high doses that 2 grams of test and 1.5 grams of tren was near the upper limit and anything after that is just increasing side effects with little to no extra benefit. ]
    You state this ^

And then ask this?^ Your flying blind, you're lazy, and your intelligence is in serious question.

This upper limit that you refer to... was that dosage taken by underweight young men that had never trained before? Come on dude, your justifications are terrible.

Your gains that you are SO proud of: would have come to you naturally with diet and training alone. Your max lifts that you expect at the end of this...well honestly: whoopidy-do... those are obtainable for the vast majority of 21 year olds that train hard.

Back to my lazy comment: What the fuck are you doing taking two weeks off mid cycle? Your dedication shines through on this one. Dedication is NOT going to grammy's house to fuck off for a couple of weeks.

Your life, this thread, your knowledge, your attitude toward staff and members, is a farce.

You better fucking hope your reckless attempt at steroid usage is not duplicated by some other kid that reads this horseshit and gets hurt. And I am damn sure that you are not man enough to come back here and warn others after you find out what you have done to yourself.

And don't confuse this for a rant.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    You state this ^

And then ask this?^ Your flying blind, you're lazy, and your intelligence is in serious question.

This upper limit that you refer to... was that dosage taken by underweight young men that had never trained before? Come on dude, your justifications are terrible.

Your gains that you are SO proud of: would have come to you naturally with diet and training alone. Your max lifts that you expect at the end of this...well honestly: whoopidy-do... those are obtainable for the vast majority of 21 year olds that train hard.

Back to my lazy comment: What the fuck are you doing taking two weeks off mid cycle? Your dedication shines through on this one. Dedication is NOT going to grammy's house to fuck off for a couple of weeks.

Your life, this thread, your knowledge, your attitude toward staff and members, is a farce.

You better fucking hope your reckless attempt at steroid usage is not duplicated by some other kid that reads this horseshit and gets hurt. And I am damn sure that you are not man enough to come back here and warn others after you find out what you have done to yourself.

And don't confuse this for a rant.
    hahaha. You don't take vacation man? Damn I said bodybuilding was important to me. I would still say it is. I haven't had a drop of alcohol, I have eaten a very strict diet with lots of clean high calorie meals, and I have stayed dedicated to my strict training regimen. But is it going to run my life? Hell no! Don't get it twisted. It's funny because I think your flying blind comment actually applies to many of those in the fitness industry. Not me though. I am fully aware that I am no Phil Heath. Trust me, I do not plan on living my life thinking I am going to be the next mr olympia. Bodybuilding is APART of my life not my WHOLE LIFE. Oh and most 21 year old naturals lift 315 pounds on bench press for 8 reps? Please link me the videos. I would love to see this.

Edit: I didn't confuse that for a rant, it was a rant. I have already stated that I am not encouraging anyone do the cycle I am doing. If people choose to do it anyway. Well that's why we have freedom of choice right? Oh and disrespecting staff members? Seriously? I have been nothing but nice to staff members. If someone is not even going to bother to read my original post and then proceeds to post something that is completely irrelevant, then I will take that as a troll or just a worthless post. I asked a question. To be honest, I am not really worried about the two weeks vacation. I see myself injecting two weeks worth the day that I leave, going on vacation and then I will pick up where I left off when I get back. It really will not affect the cycle much at all.
    Last edited by Bolltted; 12-09-2016 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Nobody which advice is worth is going to advice you on this suicidal cycle.

Your lifting log is ridiculous as you could easily achieve those lifts naturally. You think anybody here is impressed? Lol

Agree with BiB, you have no idea what you are doing, and going to regret it one day.
    Haha. No that's why I stated numerous times that the lifts were not impressive. Nor was I saying they were. I am simply writing down what I am experiencing on my cycle, take it how you want.

hahaha. You don't take vacation man? Damn I said bodybuilding was important to me. I would still say it is. I haven't had a drop of alcohol, I have eaten a very strict diet with lots of clean high calorie meals, and I have stayed dedicated to my strict training regimen. But is it going to run my life? Hell no! Don't get it twisted. It's funny because I think your flying blind comment actually applies to many of those in the fitness industry. Not me though. I am fully aware that I am no Phil Heath. Trust me, I do not plan on living my life thinking I am going to be the next mr olympia. Bodybuilding is APART of my life not my WHOLE LIFE. Oh and most 21 year old naturals lift 315 pounds on bench press for 8 reps? Please link me the videos. I would love to see this.
    THIS is your response? That's it? You just copped out of training, dedication, being knowledgeable, and respectful all in one short statement.

Thank you and have a happy holiday season.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

THIS is your response? That's it? You just copped out of training, dedication, being knowledgeable, and respectful all in one short statement.

Thank you and have a happy holiday season.
    Read the edit to my post. Oh and I am waiting for the videos of natural 21 year olds benching 315 for 8 reps. It's common so there must be tons out there. Ok maybe now I am being an asshole haha. But cmon. You are really going to tell me most 21 year olds are putting up those numbers.

Edit: I am going to stop this banter now. Kind of pointless back and forth.
    Last edited by Bolltted; 12-09-2016 at 08:26 AM.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I layed down some pure gold threads on this site that only got to two pages. Look at this!

Read the edit to my post. Oh and I am waiting for the videos of natural 21 year olds benching 315 for 8 reps. It's common so there must be tons out there. Ok maybe now I am being an asshole haha. But cmon. You are really going to tell me most 21 year olds are putting up those numbers.

Edit: I am going to stop this banter now. Kind of pointless back and forth.
    Is it pointless? Or are you just beginning to get frustrated because you can do nothing more than try to dismiss my comments? Am I hitting a little too close to home?

Edit: I didn't confuse that for a rant, it was a rant. I have already stated that I am not encouraging anyone do the cycle I am doing. If people choose to do it anyway. Well that's why we have freedom of choice right? Oh and disrespecting staff members? Seriously? I have been nothing but nice to staff members. If someone is not even going to bother to read my original post and then proceeds to post something that is completely irrelevant, then I will take that as a troll or just a worthless post. I asked a question. To be honest, I am not really worried about the two weeks vacation. I see myself injecting two weeks worth the day that I leave, going on vacation and then I will pick up where I left off when I get back. It really will not affect the cycle much at all.
    How about you just don't do that. thanks.

Is it pointless? Or are you just beginning to get frustrated because you can do nothing more than try to dismiss my comments? Am I hitting a little too close to home?
    No I am simply waiting for you to actually post a response to my statements and questions. Let me simplify.

1. Should bodybuilding be put above all else? ie. Family, work, education and other enjoyments in life.
    2. Most natural 21 year olds lift 315 pounds on bench press for 8 reps? I am not arguing. Like I said please provide some evidence.
    3. I am positive by the end of this cycle, I will be pleased with the results. That's all that matters right?
    4. Am I frustrated? You think a little internet trolling is going to affect my life. Nah, maybe for a few minutes. I have a good family, good friends, plenty of female friends , I am currently educating myself and life a happy life in general.
    5. I am dismissive? No I addressed every comment you made. You literally dismissed everything I posted, as well as making false claims with no backing or evidence.

No I am simply waiting for you to actually post a response to my statements and questions. Let me simplify.

1. Should bodybuilding be put above all else? ie. Family, work, education and other enjoyments in life. of course. And on the cycle/trainwreck that you are attempting: absolutely
    2. Most natural 21 year olds lift 315 pounds on bench press for 8 reps? I am not arguing. Like I said please provide some evidence. Your lack of involvement in weight training really shows here. walk into any collage training facility and watch football players train
    3. I am positive by the end of this cycle, I will be pleased with the results. That's all that matters right? How about in 5-10 years?
    4. Am I frustrated? You think a little internet trolling is going to affect my life. Nah, maybe for a few minutes. I have a good family, good friends, plenty of female friends , I am currently educating myself and life a happy life in general. This is a yes.
    5. I am dismissive? No I addressed every comment you made. You literally dismissed everything I posted, as well as making false claims with no backing or evidence. nice try, but hard to turn around on me. Get your E2 checked.
    You do such a good job that I don't really need to respond

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    The penis poll should have been way bigger than this.
    hammerheart likes this.

You do such a good job that I don't really need to respond
    Hahahahaa I am done. I stopped reading after the college football comment. LOL. Yes D1 college football players are most definitely natural. Great post my man.

Anyway thanks for the clever banter. That actually kickstarted my morning. Gotta get on with my day. Will report back later. No more spam needed.

315 x1 at 155

As for the going on vacation comment no while we're training we don't stop training

For instance my father I had surgery last month and is having another surgery in a few days I leave the hospital to come home and train nothing will stand in the way of me busting my ass in the gym while on cycle I'll be damned if I put that money down the drain and not hit that gym twice a day

Even while not on cycle I don't drink I don't go out I keep my training plan dialed in and focused the best of my ability I even put off time with the step daughter and my fiance My Lifestyle comes first as I'm sure a lot of other guys on here does
    Last edited by Couchlock; 12-09-2016 at 10:01 AM.
    Obs and -Ender- like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    315 x1 at 155

As for the going on vacation comment no while we're training we don't stop training

For instance my father I had surgery last month and is having another surgery in a few days I leave the hospital to come home and train nothing will stand in the way of me busting my ass in the gym while on cycle I'll be damned if I put that money down the drain and not hit that gym twice a day

Even while not on cycle I don't drink I don't go out I keep my training plan dialed in and focused the best of my ability I even put off time with the step daughter and my fiance My Lifestyle comes first as I'm sure a lot of other guys on here does
    I think there has been some kind of misconception here. I do not plan on taking one day off training or diet.... I never said anything about taking time off diet or training.

Edit: I really have no idea where anyone would have gotten that idea from. I certainly didn't mention anything of the sort.

Just had another thought. I respect everyone's decision to choose what they want in life. However, I think it is possible to take something like bodybuilding seriously, while also having a life. If I want to go on a weekend trip with some friends, or visit a girlfriend nothing will ever stop me. In my opinion being a one dimensional person is asking for a future mid life crisis.
    Last edited by Bolltted; 12-09-2016 at 05:33 PM.

I think there has been some kind of misconception here. I do not plan on taking one day off training or diet.... I never said anything about taking time off diet or training.

Edit: I really have no idea where anyone would have gotten that idea from. I certainly didn't mention anything of the sort.

Just had another thought. I respect everyone's decision to choose what they want in life. However, I think it is possible to take something like bodybuilding seriously, while also having a life. If I want to go on a weekend trip with some friends, or visit a girlfriend nothing will ever stop me. In my opinion being a one dimensional person is asking for a future mid life crisis.
    I can't bring my self to waste time going out is rather be lifting

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's funny that he says that bodybuilding isn't running his life which is obvious because he just started lifting. However, he's willing to not do a PCT and basically go on TRT for the rest of his life starting at age 21. Sorry son but you are one of the dumbest people to visit this forum. Your careless and close minded. Your "gains" won't last once you're off and your shoulder injury is not shocking.

People here are trying to help you and because you're not getting the answers you want to hear you get all pissy. When you're planning a cycle you don't take 2 weeks off to go to grammies. If you're going to grammies then you plan your cycle around that and either finish it before or start it after the grammy visit. Simple rules. You're willing to mess your hormones up so dramatically by taking WAY TOO MUCH GEAR, then come off for a few weeks to hang with grammy, and then jump right back on. Then, you plan on running steroids for the next 20 years yet you've only been training for a year???

Take it from someone that's on TRT. It's a royal pain in the ass. Having to inject all the time and getting things stable. It sucks and knowing I have to do this for the rest of my life sucks.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The funny side is he hasn't the receptors to accept all that gear. Basically, he's just polluting the environment by passing them in urine.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    The funny side is he hasn't the receptors to accept all that gear. Basically, he's just polluting the environment by passing them in urine.
    Of course. He would probably have the same result with 500mg test only.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    It's funny that he says that bodybuilding isn't running his life which is obvious because he just started lifting. However, he's willing to not do a PCT and basically go on TRT for the rest of his life starting at age 21. Sorry son but you are one of the dumbest people to visit this forum. Your careless and close minded. Your "gains" won't last once you're off and your shoulder injury is not shocking.

People here are trying to help you and because you're not getting the answers you want to hear you get all pissy. When you're planning a cycle you don't take 2 weeks off to go to grammies. If you're going to grammies then you plan your cycle around that and either finish it before or start it after the grammy visit. Simple rules. You're willing to mess your hormones up so dramatically by taking WAY TOO MUCH GEAR, then come off for a few weeks to hang with grammy, and then jump right back on. Then, you plan on running steroids for the next 20 years yet you've only been training for a year???

Take it from someone that's on TRT. It's a royal pain in the ass. Having to inject all the time and getting things stable. It sucks and knowing I have to do this for the rest of my life sucks.
    Gains won't last?
    What does that even mean. I do not plan on keeping any gains naturally from this cycle, as I have already stated. That is the exact reason why I plan on blast and cruising. It's funny because while I have only been lifting and doing steroids for 7 weeks I am already past the delusion of "keeping gains". Completely false. Your body cannot maintain something that was gained using exogenous hormones. I am not talking about growth hormone , that does cause permanent size gain.

It's funny that I say bodybuilding isn't running my life?
    Really? Oh ok. So there is a set formula in place. If you blast and cruise then bodybuilding must completely rule your life? If you have other interests in life then you must do pct or else you are an idiot? Lol absolute nonsense. It's funny because I have seen videos of many respected people in the fitness industry talk about how you cannot let bodybuilding run your life and you must have other interests and goals. Palumbo, aceto, cutler and heath to name a few. Oh and before you mention Phil Heath and Jay cutler letting bodybuilding "run their lives". Guess what? They make millions from the fitness industry. I do not.

I get pissy when I don't get the answers I want?
    Quite the opposite actually. If you read through the thread, you will see me thanking staff and other veteran members for their insightful input. However, I will not blindly listen to statements such as "You will make the same gains on 500 of test or naturally", or "Most 21 year old naturals are lifting 315 pounds for 8 reps". I am a very logical person. I am an atheist, and am heavily interested in evolutionary psychology. I do not listen to comments that are not factual and have no evidence backing them.

Monday 12/12/16: Chest day. Shoulders felt a lot better. Maybe the joints and tendons are adjusting to the higher weight? Still going to abstain from shoulders this week just to be safe. Went to the gym very late and didn't have a spot. Did 4 sets of flat bench press. 300 for 1 rep, felt like I could have gotten another. Dropped down to 295 and did that for 1 rep as well. Last two sets were 11 reps and 9 reps with 225. Was very happy with how light 225 felt. Did 4 sets of incline smith press. Not sure if the bar counts on that machine. Anyway I did 2 sets of "275" for 4 and 2 sets of 245 for 7. Proceeded to do some dumbbell flys and cable machines. Definitely a good chest workout. One thing I happened to notice is my lat muscles protruding a lot more. I am very happy to see them progressing. I think they are very important to building a great physique at my height. Sitting at around 230-231 dry weight. That will definitely be changing on family holidays. I see myself coming back at around 240 LOL. Before starting my training and steroids under 2 months ago I had never been above 180 in my life. Oh another thing. Just injected my biceps with 3cc in each bicep. The pain was excruciating the last time I did this (as noted earlier in my thread). Was supposed to go out with some friends, I ended up driving them to the bar and passing up on some prime haha. I have a fairly high pain tolerance. They were tight and throbbing for around 4 days post injection. Let's see what happens this time!!!
    Last edited by Bolltted; 12-13-2016 at 06:52 AM.

Monday 12/12/16: Chest day. Shoulders felt a lot better. Maybe the joints and tendons are adjusting to the higher weight? Still going to abstain from shoulders this week just to be safe. Went to the gym very late and didn't have a spot. Did 4 sets of flat bench press. 300 for 1 rep, felt like I could have gotten another. Dropped down to 295 and did that for 1 rep as well. Last two sets were 11 reps and 9 reps with 225. Was very happy with how light 225 felt. Did 4 sets of incline smith press. Not sure if the bar counts on that machine. Anyway I did 2 sets of "275" for 4 and 2 sets of 245 for 7. Proceeded to do some dumbbell flys and cable machines. Definitely a good chest workout. One thing I happened to notice is my lat muscles protruding a lot more. I am very happy to see them progressing. I think they are very important to building a great physique at my height. Sitting at around 230-231 dry weight. That will definitely be changing on family holidays. I see myself coming back at around 240 LOL. Before starting my training and steroids under 2 months ago I had never been above 180 in my life. Oh another thing. Just injected my biceps with 3cc in each bicep. The pain was excruciating the last time I did this (as noted earlier in my thread). Was supposed to go out with some friends, I ended up driving them to the bar and passing up on some prime haha. I have a fairly high pain tolerance. They were tight and throbbing for around 4 days post injection. Let's see what happens this time!!!
    Why don't you just pin your quads or glutes?

Why don't you just pin your quads or glutes?
    Was going to do my glutes but since I am leaving and I have to pin so much on saturday, I wanted to save my glutes and delts for the day that I leave. I will probably end up injecting Glutes, delts and biceps on satuday. To the quad question. I really got into Dave palumbo's videos when I was getting ready for my cycle. He mentioned how bad quads were for an injection site and how many things can go wrong when injecting there. He explained in detail. I never did my own research to see if it were true, I decided to just stay away. I also asked my friend who has been helping me with lifting. He told me he has had some very bad injections in the quad. Told me his leg has swollen up twice the size multiple times over the years. Ironically, I have more knowledge on steroids than him. Even though he has been doing them for 3 years. He is a bit of a meathead. Technically my doses are supposed to be going up to 1.2g tren and 2g of test this week. I will make those adjustments when I get back on the 31st. Biceps are feeling better, I just have to inject another three or four times and I assume they will be painless. This is what happened with my delts. My biceps will be my third rotation when I get back. If I need another, my next site to experiment with will be my traps or lats.

Was going to do my glutes but since I am leaving and I have to pin so much on saturday, I wanted to save my glutes and delts for the day that I leave. I will probably end up injecting Glutes, delts and biceps on satuday. To the quad question. I really got into Dave palumbo's videos when I was getting ready for my cycle. He mentioned how bad quads were for an injection site and how many things can go wrong when injecting there. He explained in detail. I never did my own research to see if it were true, I decided to just stay away. I also asked my friend who has been helping me with lifting. He told me he has had some very bad injections in the quad. Told me his leg has swollen up twice the size multiple times over the years. Ironically, I have more knowledge on steroids than him. Even though he has been doing them for 3 years. He is a bit of a meathead. Technically my doses are supposed to be going up to 1.2g tren and 2g of test this week. I will make those adjustments when I get back on the 31st. Biceps are feeling better, I just have to inject another three or four times and I assume they will be painless. This is what happened with my delts. My biceps will be my third rotation when I get back. If I need another, my next site to experiment with will be my traps or lats.
    I can't believe your injection entire vials of test per week.

That's still crazy, I don't know man.

What's your blood pressure like?

I can't believe your injection entire vials of test per week.

That's still crazy, I don't know man.

What's your blood pressure like?
    Elevated but still in the normal range. I have always had low blood pressure. Not dangerously low, still in the healthy range.

I am not injecting a whole vial of test a week lol. I will be injecting over a vial of test and exactly a vial of tren this week because of the holidays (12cc of test and 10cc of tren). Forgot to mention I got my hands on some sustanon . I will be injecting that this week before I leave. I understand the tren will still be spiking up and down when I am gone. I am hoping the Testosterone decanoate will help keep the test stable while I am gone.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information