SirBen187 is offline Junior Member

First cycle, first post.

Hello everyone. This is my first post here at AR.. been reading here for a few weeks and I think this board is top notch. I also post at muscletalk.co.uk. Anyhow, I wish I knew about these boards before I started this cycle! I went from "oh yeah my friend said that's how you do it" to "hold on, I'll do some more research!" It's amazing how much I've learned over the past 2 months, and how many people out there are actually helping each other with something that can't be openly discussed elsewhere. Well, I'm 9 weeks into my cycle and I'm up 16 lbs... Before anyone flames me for how retarted this cycle is, please realize this was my rookie learning experience, and the future will have much more planning involved:

[QV Equipose] 1-10 200mg/wk
    [QV Test Prop] 6-8 100mg/EOD
    [Test Cyp] 8-12 200mg/wk
    [Winny Tabs @ 4mg] 10-15 4/day
    Clomid/Nolva post

Stats: 22, 6'2, 205 (from 190), BF 17%

I realize this cycle is an utter disaster. Please don't flame me off the board for this mess. It came about from poor planning and source problems. Initially, this cycle was going to be EQ 200mg/wk only. Then once I started researching and seeing what peoples first cycles looked like, I wanted more. SO, I threw the prop in because it was fast acting and I was going to run it from weeks 6 through 11 or so (2 bottles). Well, I had started the one bottle, but my source got pinched at Mex border so the rest was unattainable. Make a long story short (too late) I actually found a doctor by me who prescribed (sold) me Test Cyp and Winny Tabs! He's doing blood work etc., really cool dude.

So, I started the Cyp after prop because I was loving my gains from the test prop... I know this caused my test levels to fluctuate and is a NO NO, (the doc told me it didn't really matter?). I've taken my 3rd shot of cyp today (so I've been on it 2 whole weeks) and haven't gained really any weight since I started it but I'm hoping that will change in the next few weeks. Any thoughts? Also wondered your opinion on the winny tabs... the doc told me not to take more than 2 a day (8mg), but most use winny at 50mg ED! So, I am taking 4 a day (16mg). At least I know they are FDA quality US meds, and very "pure," but do you think this dose will be effective? I will let you all know if you are interested. Thanks for taking the time to read, and any critique advice is welcome.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    the reason you arent seing gains now is because of the different esters in the tests. Like you said prop is fast acting, but cyp is a longer ester. It will take about 4 weeks or so before you will see anything from the cyp. Which is why 4 weeks of it is a waste. and i would up the dose to 50mg/day on the winny. welcome to the AR

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    I Understand about the esters, and it makes sense... I have the ability to run this cyp as long as I want, but do i really want my first cycle to be 20 weeks long? BTW, it's 5 weeks of cyp @ 400mg/wk, not 4, don't know if that will make much difference... and thank's for the welcome, I'm looking forward to getting to know people here.

Thread Information