NorthwestShane is offline New Member

Back after long hiatus

Hey everyone. Been a couple years since I been here. Had to throttle back on the gear and gym while I focused on school and work. Now I'm here just trying to learn more, offer up my experiences, and absorb as much info as I can before I decide if I want to cycle again.

My story....Was sourcing my gear from a dude in Florida (amazing stuff), running test and deca . had great results, but decided to run test and tren e. Don't know what I did wrong, but after the cycle ended I ended up with left side gyno and my natural test and thyroid shut down. Now i gotta do HRT and levothyroxin just to bring up my levels to the bare minimum of normal range.

Weird part is I haven't cycled for two years and the gyno comes and goes. Doctors won't do anything for me about it cuz they know I did it to myself. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of it, or is it just a permanent thing I have to deal with?

I'm dumb, but not dumb enough to ask about sources. The guy I used for a couple years with the amazing quality stuff always had great customer service, then on my last two orders screwed me. Only sent half an order, swore he'd make it right, screwed a few other guys, apparently made it right with a few of them. Told me he'd make it right with my next order, so like a tool I made another order, and got 100% stiffed. My fault for falling for it.

That being said, if anyone has a solid history with someone they really trust that is known for only dealing in top quality gear, I'd appreciate a PM.

Glad to be back, thanks for having me, and hope everyone is having a great holiday season.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Id be leery of anyone who pm's you a source. Just a heads up. Good way to get scammed.

GAINZ4DAYZ is offline Junior Member
    Welcome back, I wouldn't trust any sources via PM lol

Thread Information