LaloJR is offline Junior Member

Best way to run Clen?

So I got some clenbuterol , 2 boxes, I've seen a lot of people say you should take it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, I've seen people here saying Its better 1 week on 1 week of.... Some say piramid is better others say doing a lineal cycle is better. I would like to know how should I take this the best way as I will run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks of , I will do this 3 times, so 6 weeks cycle and the weeks of I will take Hidroxicut. Should I do piramidal or lineal?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post
    So I got some clenbuterol, 2 boxes, I've seen a lot of people say you should take it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, I've seen people here saying Its better 1 week on 1 week of.... Some say piramid is better others say doing a lineal cycle is better. I would like to know how should I take this the best way as I will run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks of , I will do this 3 times, so 6 weeks cycle and the weeks of I will take Hidroxicut. Should I do piramidal or lineal?
    I'm going to do my Clen like this

1-2 30mcg ed
    3-4 50mcg ed
    5-6 70mcg ed

That's 2100mcg total.

I'm just wondering if Clen being a stimulant would require tapering down so you don't withdraw

So you dont rest with clen ? Everyone does it adifferent way lol its so difficult to find the ''better'' one...

So you dont rest with clen? Everyone does it adifferent way lol its so difficult to find the ''better'' one...
    From my reading if your after fat loss big time constant us key

The 2weeks on 2 weeks off leaves you with 2 weeks of no clen , no enhanced fat loss

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will become resistant to the clean do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You will become resistant to the clean do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
    That's the reason for steady increase.

Although you get used to jitters, ordered feeling, your metabolism is still reved

Fwiw, Clen does not build tolerance that fast. Been reading tons about it everywhere.

Even our forums homepage Clen profile says that it takes about 4 to 6 weeks for your receptors to downregulate,

2 on 2 off is counterproductive to rapid fat loss

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm talking from experience but you feel free to do it however you want. Why even ask the question?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    From my reading if your after fat loss big time constant us key

The 2weeks on 2 weeks off leaves you with 2 weeks of no clen, no enhanced fat loss
    Yes, during the 4 weeks that I 'll be of clen , I will use hidroxicut. thats the plan... what do you think? Clen-clen-Hidroxicut-hidroxicut-clen-clen-hidroxicut-hidroxicut-clen-clen AND STOP

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Yes, during the 4 weeks that I 'll be of clen, I will use hidroxicut. thats the plan... what do you think? Clen-clen-Hidroxicut-hidroxicut-clen-clen-hidroxicut-hidroxicut-clen-clen AND STOP
    Hydroxycut is a waste of money.

Your best bet is to purchase some ketotifen and use clen for four straight weeks without the hydroxycut.

From my experience the best way to run clen is take 80mcg then take your body temp few hours later.

If your temp goes up then stay with that dose. If it doesn't increase then take an extra 20mcg every day until your temp rises.

This method will allow you to find a dose that will help you lose weight while reducing the negative sides.

Clen is a β2 agonist and your body will build up a tolerance quickly.

The best way around this it to reset your β2 receptors by taking 1mg of ketotifen every night.

Alternatively you can cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

If you begin to experience cramps then 3-5+mg/ED of taurine should help.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Hydroxycut is a waste of money.

Your best bet is to purchase some ketotifen and use clen for four straight weeks without the hydroxycut.

From my experience the best way to run clen is take 80mcg then take your body temp few hours later.

If your temp goes up then stay with that dose. If it doesn't increase then take an extra 20mcg every day until your temp rises.

This method will allow you to find a dose that will help you lose weight while reducing the negative sides.

Clen is a ?2 agonist and your body will build up a tolerance quickly.

The best way around this it to reset your ?2 receptors by taking 1mg of ketotifen every night.

Alternatively you can cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

If you begin to experience cramps then 3-5+mg/ED of taurine should help.
    The taurine dose, is it 3-5 mg, or 3-5 grams?

katester81 is offline Female Member
    What is your suggestion with the dosing? Looking to lean out, lose weight...

Quote Originally Posted by katester81 View Post
    What is your suggestion with the dosing? Looking to lean out, lose weight...
    finally run it in the pyramid way, went from 1 to 8 then started to low it untill 1 again.

Thread Information