Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: My tbol cycle log.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tbol also usually suppresses appetite. You ain't going to the NFL with a 215 bench and inability to eat.
    Johnhenson likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Tbol also usually suppresses appetite. You ain't going to the NFL with a 215 bench and inability to eat.
    Also, you already are injured with your back.

Were just saying be realistic.

Statistics are not in your favor

But either way,I if I was your age knowing what I now know about steroids . I would stop and pct.

If you just have to do the roids, (have to cuzz you want to. Not because you need to, like personal desicion that no one can change) then I'd definitely add test prop in there. But realize your gonna be pinning that stuff eod, 4 to 3 times a week.

There is a real good chance if you stop, and just light pct, your escape this unscathed
    Last edited by Couchlock; 03-14-2017 at 10:19 AM.
    Johnhenson likes this.

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member
    day????????????????????????????? 17?
    weight: 181
    max bench:255

i have crazy strength and crazy endurance. my appetite varies and its weird, i noticed that the days that I'm extremely hungry where i can eat like 7 big meals a day (with snacks in between) are the days where i get headaches and stomach bloating but i never have the same appetite when i don't have the headaches and stomach bloating. Maybe its just my jaw hurting from chewing so much? and my stomach being full and digesting so much?? no idea but its just something i noticed. so far the cycle is going amazing i have energy for days and i hate not being at the gym. I saw a post on another website on how to test to see if its dbol or tbol I'm not sure how accurate it is but i will definitely try, the gains have been like dbol but i still do think its actual tbol with a huge diet change mixed with just getting back into working out so i kind of have beginners gains. wish i knew for sure though. Anyway overall the cycle is great, I'm always in an amazing mood with gains that i never knew were possible and still no low T symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    day????????????????????????????? 17?
    weight: 181
    max bench:255

i have crazy strength and crazy endurance. my appetite varies and its weird, i noticed that the days that I'm extremely hungry where i can eat like 7 big meals a day (with snacks in between) are the days where i get headaches and stomach bloating but i never have the same appetite when i don't have the headaches and stomach bloating. Maybe its just my jaw hurting from chewing so much? and my stomach being full and digesting so much?? no idea but its just something i noticed. so far the cycle is going amazing i have energy for days and i hate not being at the gym. I saw a post on another website on how to test to see if its dbol or tbol I'm not sure how accurate it is but i will definitely try, the gains have been like dbol but i still do think its actual tbol with a huge diet change mixed with just getting back into working out so i kind of have beginners gains. wish i knew for sure though. Anyway overall the cycle is great, I'm always in an amazing mood with gains that i never knew were possible and still no low T symptoms.
    Lets see if I can cut through you great mood. Just to see if its real Tbol.lol

You don't have crazy strength through the roof, your max bench is 255, 74lbover your body weight because of steroids to boot

I just did 250 for reps of 8 for 3 sets at 150lbs bodyweight

Still riding that Tbol good mood?

Joking good job, keep hitting it hard (not joking about the 250 for reps, but if it matters, I did them for Jesus)
    Last edited by Couchlock; 03-15-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Lets see if I can cut through you great mood. Just to see if its real Tbol.lol

You don't have crazy strength through the roof, your max bench is 255, 74lbover your body weight because of steroids to boot
    well crazy strength compared to what i usually know. like i can feel the difference in my body and it feels like a very big difference to me. compared to you guys 255 is nothing i bet some of the bigger guys on here could do that with 1 hand (maybe). I'm actually curious to see that happen now. anyone care to try ?????

Day 24
    weight: 186
    max bench: 265
    Everything is going great I'm starting to look a little bigger and more cut up and I'm definitely getting stronger way quicker than i thought. My muscles feel rock solid too, this is a crazy experience for me and i love it.
    Im getting stronger does that directly mean I've put on more muscle?
    i feel like an animal on AAS all i wanna do is lift weights, eat, and have sex.
    I'm getting crazy pumps (sometimes painful). has anybody ever had painful pumps in the arch of their foot and it was bulging?? if not i might have to get it checked out lol cuz it looked like there was a golfball in there.
    still no symptoms of low T and i honestly don't think there will be. my libido is through the roof and i feel like I'm 13 again when it was all new and exciting and i just wanted to beat it 10 times a day lmao

Day 24
    weight: 186
    max bench: 265
    Everything is going great I'm starting to look a little bigger and more cut up and I'm definitely getting stronger way quicker than i thought. My muscles feel rock solid too, this is a crazy experience for me and i love it.
    Im getting stronger does that directly mean I've put on more muscle?
    i feel like an animal on AAS all i wanna do is lift weights, eat, and have sex.
    I'm getting crazy pumps (sometimes painful). has anybody ever had painful pumps in the arch of their foot and it was bulging?? if not i might have to get it checked out lol cuz it looked like there was a golfball in there.
    still no symptoms of low T and i honestly don't think there will be. my libido is through the roof and i feel like I'm 13 again when it was all new and exciting and i just wanted to beat it 10 times a day lmao
    I think you have mis-represented D-Bol tabs
    redz likes this.

I think you have mis-represented D-Bol tabs
    im gonna test them again with a different test. somebody had told me that dbol powder is different than tbol, one is powdery and one is more of a crystal powder. not sure which one is which rn but ill look it up and do the test. I'm not too bothered if it is dbol if i can keep at least half of my gains. Im not bloated at all and my muscles feel dry and hard. do u say this because of the way i feel? i am usually that way idt I've been in a bad mood for the past like 3 years tbh
    also right after i started my cycle i had sex for the first time in months so maybe I just remembered what it feels like and I'm craving it more than ever? idk maybe i just wanna believe its tbol but I'm gonna make sure.

Are these gains impossible for a first cycle of tbol??? because I'm really on my shit doing everything as best as i can. my calorie intake has gone up a lot and I always try and get a meal in before i go to sleep and as soon as i wake up, I'm always in the gym and I'm sleeping like 9 hrs on avg. Also a month before the cycle i was around 180 but then i stopped due to the injury so maybe it was easier to gain that weight back???

UPDATE: i just did the test and the powder is suppose to turn to solution once mixed with the rubbing alcohol if it is dbol but it just went cloudy and sunk to the bottom and there were lil crystals and not powder. This means its not dbol according to a post that i seen on here but it doesn't mean its definitely tbol, but since i used the labmax and that said its tbol and this test shows its not dbol then I'm almost 100% its tbol now.
    Last edited by Johnhenson; 03-22-2017 at 06:13 PM.

im gonna test them again with a different test. somebody had told me that dbol powder is different than tbol, one is powdery and one is more of a crystal powder. not sure which one is which rn but ill look it up and do the test. I'm not too bothered if it is dbol if i can keep at least half of my gains. Im not bloated at all and my muscles feel dry and hard. do u say this because of the way i feel? i am usually that way idt I've been in a bad mood for the past like 3 years tbh
    also right after i started my cycle i had sex for the first time in months so maybe I just remembered what it feels like and I'm craving it more than ever? idk maybe i just wanna believe its tbol but I'm gonna make sure.

Are these gains impossible for a first cycle of tbol??? because I'm really on my shit doing everything as best as i can. my calorie intake has gone up a lot and I always try and get a meal in before i go to sleep and as soon as i wake up, I'm always in the gym and I'm sleeping like 9 hrs on avg. Also a month before the cycle i was around 180 but then i stopped due to the injury so maybe it was easier to gain that weight back???

UPDATE: i just did the test and the powder is suppose to turn to solution once mixed with the rubbing alcohol if it is dbol but it just went cloudy and sunk to the bottom and there were lil crystals and not powder. This means its not dbol according to a post that i seen on here but it doesn't mean its definitely tbol, but since i used the labmax and that said its tbol and this test shows its not dbol then I'm almost 100% its tbol now.
    Interesting.

I figured out why Tbol is pounding on the mass.

Ill save that for later.

Good peace of mind that it showed neg for D and positive for T

Interesting.

I figured out why Tbol is pounding on the mass.

Ill save that for later.

Good peace of mind that it showed neg for D and positive for T
    ur not allowed to hold out on that kind of information. i think its the water weight i lost when i stopped working out plus my body going into shock isn't everybody's first cycle like this?

ur not allowed to hold out on that kind of information. i think its the water weight i lost when i stopped working out plus my body going into shock isn't everybody's first cycle like this?
    Your amplifying your beginner gains with a mild anabolic steroid . That's why your pounding mass on by the pounds and going up fast in personal bests .

I laugh at your crazy strength, I was benching 295 naturally at 17 and 185lbs. You'll never know crazy strength.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    It's dbol, it could be 99% dbol 1% tbol and it will still identify as tbol on labmax.
    Easy to tell. Check your BP. If its the same you are running tbol. If its sign elevated exessive water from dbol fucks up your bloodstream. No waterretention from tbol.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You gained 7 pounds after being on 40mg/d of tbol.

Tbol is not a mass gainer it's a performance enhancer.
    I.....oups...i was going to...ok...i disagree:

In a direct physical sense, as an off-season bulking steroid Oral Turinabol is not what we’d label phenomenal. It’s not going to pack a ton of mass on anyone’s frame but it can provide some decent growth. You will definitely grow more when using Dianabol or Anadrol , and it’s not going to build mass like Deca Durabolin , but it should still be notable and clean. Remember, as it doesn’t aromatize all weight gained due to use will be lean mass. Due to its ability to reduce SHBG, this could also make the other steroids you’re taking, such as Deca Durabolin far more valuable during your off-season use.

Even if its not like deca and dianabol its stil a decent clean massgainer perfect for beachboys just looking for some extra beef for the chicks.

Its ability to push hunger, increase strength and reinforce other anabolics also makes it difficult to not call it a massgainer.

Just calling turinabol a performance enhancer is very prejudiced.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 03-24-2017 at 04:17 AM.
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

In a direct physical sense, as an off-season bulking steroid Oral Turinabol is not what we’d label phenomenal. It’s not going to pack a ton of mass on anyone’s frame but it can provide some decent growth. You will definitely grow more when using Dianabol or Anadrol , and it’s not going to build mass like Deca Durabolin , but it should still be notable and clean. Remember, as it doesn’t aromatize all weight gained due to use will be lean mass. Due to its ability to reduce SHBG, this could also make the other steroids you’re taking, such as Deca Durabolin far more valuable during your off-season use.

Even if its not like deca and dianabol its stil a decent clean massgainer perfect for beachboys just looking for some extra beef for the chicks.

Its ability to push hunger, increase strength and reinforce other anabolics also makes it difficult to not call it a massgainer.

you are a google ninja bro...no way you wrote that...the grammar and English is too good...
    AKD_FitChick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    you are a google ninja bro...no way you wrote that...the grammar and English is too good...
    That is from our forums front home page.

Don't tell me an experienced member like you doesn't know the home page exists?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member

He's the section from the article you plagiarized. You need to post the full section to that people get the full context.

Effects of Oral Turinabol:
    Without question the effects of Oral Turinabol will be most valuable to the athlete and by athlete we actually mean athlete. We’re not talking about the bodybuilder or gym rat that lives like one but rather someone who competes in a competitive sport of physical skill. The use of Oral Turinabol will significantly promote muscular endurance, they won’t tire out as fast and their overall rate of recovery should be greatly improved. As the season wanes on, they should also find they have taken less of a beating and are closer to the physical peak they enjoyed at the beginning of the season. This would not occur without the anabolic protectant nature. The athlete should also find his strength is noticeably improved upon. Yes, he should be stronger, which can directly translate into physical power and speed. No, it will not create the athlete, it will not create athletic ability, affect coordination or turn a sloth into a star, but it will enhance the existing athlete within. If it wasn’t phenomenal for this purpose you can bet the East Germans wouldn’t have been using it and successfully so for nearly two decades.

In a direct physical sense, as an off-season bulking steroid Oral Turinabol is not what we’d label phenomenal. It’s not going to pack a ton of mass on anyone’s frame but it can provide some decent growth. You will definitely grow more when using Dianabol or Anadrol, and it’s not going to build mass like Deca Durabolin, but it should still be notable and clean. Remember, as it doesn’t aromatize all weight gained due to use will be lean mass. Due to its ability to reduce SHBG, this could also make the other steroids you’re taking, such as Deca Durabolin far more valuable during your off-season use.

As a cutting agent, Oral Turinabol can be a decent steroid. It’s probably a little more valuable in the cutting phase than in a true off-season cycle. The steroid will provide solid protection against lean tissue loss and a lot of users often report an increase in hardness. How much hardness will it provide? This is a tough question to answer but it’s not going to be near the level of Winstrol or Masteron and most certainly not near the level provided by Trenbolone . However, the lean tissue protection and increases in endurance and recovery can prove invaluable during this phase of training. Many find this is a great steroid to use at the frontend of a long cutting cycle and then once a little leaner to switch over to more powerful hardening agents.(Oral Turinabol). Retrieved from www.steroid.com/Oral-Turinabol.php
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Blog Entries
    That is from our forums front home page.

Don't tell me an experienced member like you doesn't know the home page exists?
    I figured it was couch but I read that stuff 10 yrs ago I was just giving sil shit I'm sure he will give it back...a google ninja is someone who cuts and pasts posts as if hes the author...

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you've ever used tbol then you'd know that it's a performance enhancer and in order to add any significant amount of new lean tissue it needs to be taken for long periods.

40mg/d of tbol doesn't cause you to gain 16lb in 24 days.

Heck even var, which is 3 times as anabolic as tbol, wouldn't have that type of effect in the same amount of time.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

I'm still sure he's taking dbol .

What ya talking about..
    .my english is becomming better and better...and better. Ofcourse i wrote it.

Blog Entries
    What ya talking about..
    .my english is becomming better and better...and better. Ofcourse i wrote it.
    your English is getting better for sure...

your English is getting better for sure...
    specially if i for one second managed to make u believe i wrote it lol

Blog Entries
    specially if i for one second managed to make u believe i wrote it lol
    no I new it was copy and paste...but I understand you posts better overall...

its knew dude...and dont blame slang

I laugh at your crazy strength, I was benching 295 naturally at 17 and 185lbs. You'll never know crazy strength.
    idk why ur so grumpy lol. say some nice things instead it makes you feel good it sounds like u need it. like i said its crazy strength compared to what I'm use to not compared to u guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information