ColdSore is offline Banned

10 pounds in 3 weeks!!!

Hey Bros....
    I just had to let this out since only one person knows that im on gear, but i have officialy been in my cycle for 3 weeks and 2 days and i went to the gym last night and weighed and BAM...Up 10 pounds to 198...almost at 200!!

For those of you that are skeptical i ate the exact same thing i ate last tuesday (same portions, and food choices) and even stripped down to my shorts, and last time i did have shoes on. I weigh on tuesdays because i shoot on mondays so i have two things to look forward to at the first of the week.

My cycle looks like 400mg Deca /wk--500mg sust/wk.

I dont feel like im holding much if any water, and getting crazy ass pumps. Strength has gone up a little but not anything to brag about. And ive already gotten 8-10 complements that i look bigger. I can even tell i look thicker, and my workout partner thinks ive grown alot too.

Gear is the shit...Im lovin life right now...i cant wait to hit week 5 or 6

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Best of luck to ya bro! Keep it up

Chach is offline Associate Member
    keep it up bro,

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Nice job, keep it up man!

i planned to just let this thread die, but i thought i would go ahead and let you guys know i weighed last night before my workout and i broke 200lbs....I weighed 202.5. Thats somewhere in the range of 15 pounds gained now.

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Awesome man... and your just barely getting started!

sharky is offline Associate Member
    thats great bro. keep it up and let us know how it goes. i have just started another one and am in week 4 with a gain of about 8lbs. i should start seeing more soon because im going up in dosage. i had to just get by for a little while because of job change.($)

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Coldstone, keep this thread alive bro!! I want to see daily updates on your cycle!!!! As for shooting only on Mondays I'd do this...
    200mg deca on Monday and Thursday
    250mg Sust on Monday and Thursday

...... this way your blood levels stay more constant. Best of luck to ya and look forward to hearing more about it.

Actually BT Ive been shoot in on monday and wednesday...ive thought about going to monday-thursday injections, and i really dont know why i havent been doing that. I guess it was just convenient that first wednesday so i kept with it.

I also wanted to go ahead and let everyone know that im offically looking HUGE!!! Not to brag on myself but fuck, i get complements from people i see everyday and they think ive grown. A guy even came up to me last night at the gym and asked if i was on something besides protein. Im loving it. Vascularity is getting pretty awesome also. Theres still no water holding from the deca . I was really suprised to see this stuff working so fast, but im almost convinced that its just the test in the sust working and once the massive strength comes on ill know the deca is in high gear. My strength has gone up, but nothing dramatic, just 10 or 20 pounds here and there.

And the last thing i wanted to share is....I HAVE decided to add fina to the end of my cycle. I debated on whether this would be overkill, but i want to cut and get hard before school in the fall and i think this will be an awsome additive to have planned into my cycle.

What do you guys think about the FINA????

This is your first cycle right? Fina is a good choice, but can you handle the ED injections? Also if this is your first I'd just run what you planned and save fina for your next cycle. Either way it looks good so it's your call bro.

Yes BT this is my first cycle...and i contemplated the choice of adding fina for about a week now, and came up with to decisions..#1 take it and risk overloading my cycle with too much gear for a beginner. or #2 take it and come out looking harder and leaner....I weighed the two and compromised that if for some reason the fina starts to bother me in any way i.e. gyno, somnia, shortness of breath ect...ect...I will stop immediatly and save it for another time.

I think i can handle the ED injections, by the time i get to taking the fina i will have done 12 shots on my self. Although thats not enough to be a pro i think i will atleast know wha im doing and how it will feel if im doing it wrong....I love to shoot, i really look forward to it.

Oh and Btw i switched my 2nd shot of sust to thurs. I tried out a killer leg workout tonight (12 sets of leg press/4 sets of ext/4 sets of curls/ then 15 sets on my calfs) ad didnt want to hamper my strength in my leg.

If ya need help with doing ED injections got to www.spotinjections.com They have a good pic section that shows you how and where to do them.

bigfirewalker03 is offline New Member
    Hey bro it 's great to grow fast and it looks good. keep it up never say die. Big muscles get the babes

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    If ya need help with doing ED injections got to www.spotinjections.com They have a good pic section that shows you how and where to do them.

Yeah ive studied the various injections on that site, and i hope to do bi's tri's, chest, delts, quads, and maybe calfs?(unless i have a bad experience).

Bigfire...big muscles do get the chicks, and for some reason thats why i decided to do AS...But now i belive thats a stupid reason and i have totally dedicated the next few months of my life to only myself...of course there will be the weekend booty calls and flings, but chicks take to much away from me to even reconsider using girls as my motivation.

Thread Information