Thread: Holy Shit!

gwendels is offline Junior Member

Holy Shit!

Just hit week 6 of 300mg wk deca . Added 500test enanthate 2 wks ago(I know I should hae ran it from the get go...). Past 2 days strength gains have been thru the roof. Wow. This is going to get very interesting. How much weight percentage wise can I expect to put on to a bench press over the course of 10wks on enanthate? Ive heard so many bad things about the qv enanthate on this board but make no mistakes lot #10 is the shit.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Glad your enjoying the ride,lol
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Congrats bro.
    Although it's impossible to tell how much percentage wise you'll be stronger... until the end that is.

HP

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    depends on how close you are to your genetic limit...if this is your first cycle you will make better gains than if this was your 10th...also if you would have thought out your cycle a little better and ran both from the get go your gains would be better..

sharky is offline Associate Member
    just go a little longer and bump the test up to 750mg/wk. it seems to be the magic #. i think id run the deca at about 450/wk

I disagree with sharky. NEVER hit over 500 mg for a beginner. In the first place, you shouldn't even be shooting that Test. Deca -Durabolin and Winny- V is a great beginner's steroid stack. You should get your body used to the weaker drugs, before you kick in the tougher drugs.
    Regards,
    Beast

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I must concur with MB beast, yes the deca and winny stack is a good one but not being able to get a hard on from being shut down on the deca is not something I look forward to. AS far as the weeker drugs, deca is moderately androgenic and will shut you down hard. nothing week about it all!! I am glad he is running test with the deca so at least he will get a hard on for the ladies
    I think sticking a simple test cycle is a best option for a newbie but what the hell he is already using the deca, so we will help if needed.
    Last edited by abstrack; 07-15-2003 at 08:58 AM.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    Its just I learned Deca is such a good mass builder with limited side effects(the limp dick wasnt a problem, It didnt have time to happen)being the drug is not very androgenic . I kept reading how deca alone is a mistake, so I threw in what was available at the time, enanthate . I figured 500 wk is a reasonable amnt(guys on this board shoot over a gram)and might as well finish out the deca. 750 wk test sounds like a third or 4th cycle to me, as I am seeing results with the amnt I am doing now. The way I see it with this shit, slow and steady wins the race. Next time around, deffinatly gonna front load with something fast acting and do more research. Thanks to all.

Thread Information