hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

3 bottles of t200 cycle

well im on my second week of 400mg a week of t200.. this is my second cycle..my first was 500mg sus and winny at the end...the reason i chose to do this was cuz its been about 8 months since my last cycle and i feel my receptors could react well to this dosage...its the second week and so far i feel hott all the time, and a lil edgy but still cool...im just waiting to hit that 4th week and start putting on the size..

i weighed 211.7 yesterday im 6'3 <==actually i think i might be a lil shorter like 6'2 maybe.

might add some winny, or maybe even tren towards the end...but only time will tell.

hopefully i can pull 12 weeks out of this, brovel t200 is definitley underdosed but for the price....HOW COULD I ARGUE

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    whats up guys, anybody else do a similar cycle and got good results, id really like to here something?

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

t200 only cycle

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    whats up guys, anybody else do a similar cycle and got good results, id really like to here something?
    Bro,

I did a t200(Tornel) only cycle for four months straight. After that I added EQ(Squibb and Tornel). I started at 400mg week then went up to 600-800mg a week. Then back to 400mg. I was very happy with my results. Went from 315 on the bench to 410. Weight went up from 215 to 240. Very noticeable difference in size and strength. Problem was I was so much bigger everyone knew I was on roids. No real problems with mood swings or anything. The only product that has ever made me meaner and more violatle has been Pakistani Sus, from Organon. When I was on that I felt much more aggressive and sorta arrogant. Keep the diet tight and you will see some good results.

Thread Information