Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scrumhalf

Thread: First cycle started today 400mg test C and 40mg Tbol

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

First cycle started today 400mg test C and 40mg Tbol

Hey all, so I took the plunge and took my first injection of Test C, HCG and took 12.5mg of aromasin and 250iu of HCG this morning. 20Mg of Tbol as well. Will be taking the other 20mg at 8pm.

Was super nervous - can't really believe I went through with it to be honest but here we go.

In true noob fashion I injected the full 400mg of test in the 1 shot instead of the 200 lmfao. Had some nerves and forgot to divide by 2... Should i drop my thursday shot down or just take the 200 and let it level out in your guys' opinions?

The shot did not hurt at all surprisingly. Had a bit of blood after the injection but nothing serious. No PIP so far. Didn't even feel the initial prick, and this is coming from a guy who hates needles.

Not much to update on since I just started but will be keeping a lot and photos.

Finished a cut from 203 to 187 while holding most of my strength gains which is great.

My goals are to gain some size and strength. Focus more on bodybuilding instead of powerlifting goals which I have competed in, in the past. My totals naturally are 340bench, 460squat and 605 deadlift @ 190lbs.

Will be looking to beat those (or the 5rep / 3rep max equivalent) and gain a more aesthetic physique. Put on some good size.

More to come!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180402_114122.jpg 
Views:	402 
Size:	908.5 KB 
ID:	172227

Name:	20180402_120121.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	955.6 KB 
ID:	172228

30years old - 5'11 187lbs (lowest for me in a while) I realize now that my boxers have a tear in the back.

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    Just a question sir I saw your post in the other section and by seeing your pics you are not really close to being half way to what you could do with working out and diet. If you are doing this cycle get your diet on point quickly. Lots of good carbs and eat a lot. I am interested to see how you do good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Medic 1 View Post
    Just a question sir I saw your post in the other section and by seeing your pics you are not really close to being half way to what you could do with working out and diet. If you are doing this cycle get your diet on point quickly. Lots of good carbs and eat a lot. I am interested to see how you do good luck.
    Not exactly sure what you mean by that, thinking I should bulk and have a lot of muscle to gain? Pictures are in sunlight first thing in morning so might be a bit deceiving. I'll take low light post workout one's next week lol

Day 2:

Have a bit of pain in the glute I injected into. Nothing serious, just general discomfort if I put a lot of weight on it. No swelling or redness.

Have a general feeling of euphoria which is quite noticeable. More energy, positive mood etc.

Balls are tingling a little bit, not sure what this means or if it is just in my head haha.

Day 5: Feel noticeably different. Having great pumps in the gym, endurance is through the roof, as is energy. Squatting today, I was getting shin and forearm pumps which hasn't happened before. Must be the Tbol this early on. Strength was really crazy in the squat as well, did 5 sets of 10 with 315 and it felt extremely easy. Starting a new program soon so will be better able to track progress.

Will upload photos on monday as that will be 1 week since the start.

OhGeez is offline New Member
    I'm in a similar boat as you stats wise. Thanks for posting! Looking forward to following your journey! You've got your PCT meds bought and ready to go, right?

Quote Originally Posted by OhGeez View Post
    I'm in a similar boat as you stats wise. Thanks for posting! Looking forward to following your journey! You've got your PCT meds bought and ready to go, right?
    Thanks for following man. Yes I have all my PCT meds (nolva clomid) on hand. Made sure to have bloodwork / all my compounds and ancillaries in hand and tested for authenticity before starting!

It has been 1 week today. Weighed in at 192lbs. Definitely notice a change in my physique and have gotten comments. Shoulders more full, a overall harder look. Feel like I lost weight but up 5lbs from last week. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180409_195152.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	172292

Scrumhalf is offline New Member
    Those are some tremendous lifts based on your weight, best of luck going forward!
    jackfrost88 likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    GL homefry

Pretty much how I started my 1st cycle - which I'm still on BTW

6 week cycles? They mean years right

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    It has been 1 week today. Weighed in at 192lbs. Definitely notice a change in my physique and have gotten comments. Shoulders more full, a overall harder look. Feel like I lost weight but up 5lbs from last week. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180409_195152.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	1.75 MB 
ID:	172292
    5 sets of 10 with 315?

that should put you right around a 500 lb to,550 lb max.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    GL homefry

Pretty much how I started my 1st cycle - which I'm still on BTW

6 week cycles? They mean years right
    12 week cycle. I plan on coming off and getting bloods back to normal before cycling again. Wouldn't rule out blast and cruise but too young at the moment and want kids / life things in order first lol

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    5 sets of 10 with 315?

that should put you right around a 500 lb to,550 lb max.
    Yep, 5 sets of 315 with 90sec - 2min in between sets. Last set was a bit of a grind but could have definitely hit out another 5 or so in earlier sets. Never hit 500lb squat yet but haven't maxed out for a bit - last time hit 460. Want to see what I can get up to for 5 sets of 3 in my current program. Going to see if I can get 425 for those sets

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Def feel the kid "thing"

If I didn't already have my son, I wouldn't have decided to stay on

14th day today, cant upload photos until tomorrow though. Still making great progress, weighed in at 194. Still leaner and gaining good slow muscle mass. Strength is very good, as is endurance. No sides to speak of... kind of has me worried that some have to come lol.

Been pinning glutes which causes no pain but will try quads or delts next week to see what it's like.

Shoulders are looking capped and fuller than last week. Look "skinnier" but have better quality mass. Overall very impressed with how it is going and looking forward to the test kicking in soon

Getting some good physique progress - diet, sleep and training are on point. Mostly performance benefits which I am okay with. Quite liking the feeling of the Tbol.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180418_220728.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	1,015.9 KB 
ID:	172426

3 weeks today. Can feel the test start to kick in now, face is a little flushed after working out and feel a bit warmer. Only things I'm watching out for are that my nipples are a bit itchy. No lumps or swelling - look normal but will keep an eye. It is extremely dry where I live so get this feeling sometimes naturally so not completely sure what to make of it.

Up to ~195-196 and look quite a bit leaner than when I started. Performance in the gym is excellent. Maybe a bit of placebo with the weather going nice and my training and diet being much more consistent. Feel as though I am recovering very quickly and can do intense workouts 5 days a week no problem.

Most noticeable area are the rear delts which stick out now and my traps which are looking much larger and thicker.

Switched from pinning glutes (which I find are easiest and painless) to delts this week, which hurt a tiny bit but nothing too serious. wanted to switch up injection sites.

Thinking of extending the tbol from 4 to 5 or 6 weeks since I love it so much but will play it by ear. Test is just noticeably starting to kick in so want to watch that.

Name:	20180427_212433.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	986.3 KB 
ID:	172568

BenTren is offline Banned

Name:	20180427_212433.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	986.3 KB 
ID:	172568
    Looking good i can see them forearms popping.

Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    Looking good i can see them forearms popping.
    Thanks man

Been 4 weeks now. Everything going smooth - making great progress. Still at 194lbs but feel as though i was pretty dehydrated on last weigh in. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180501_194541.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	346.6 KB 
ID:	172659

Name:	20180501_194224.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	1,020.6 KB 
ID:	172660

5 week mark. 198 lbs. Putting on size quickly and gaining a lot of strength now.

Physique wise, I am gaining a lot of size in the shoulders and traps. Rest of body is progressing too but not to the extent of those areas. Have a 3D look to shoulders.

On 2nd week of a hypertrophy program and am working out pretty hard for 6 days a week and staying on diet just fine.

Will update with photos soon!

Magnum_RS is offline New Member
    I'll be following this thread so I hope you keep it updated, I'm doing a similar cycle with 400mg test cyp.
    Fairly similar stats too although you're much stronger than I am with your lifts.
    I've got some tbol but I decided against using it at the start...although I might use it to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum_RS View Post
    I'll be following this thread so I hope you keep it updated, I'm doing a similar cycle with 400mg test cyp.
    Fairly similar stats too although you're much stronger than I am with your lifts.
    I've got some tbol but I decided against using it at the start...although I might use it to finish.
    Good stuff, hope yours goes well too! I chose to use Tbol at start to get some results while the test kicks in(originally planned 4weeks but I am pushing to 6 or 7weeks). Big fan of Tbol and notice a lot of hardness, athletic gains (endurance, strength, recovery). Goodluck, cheers!

6 weeks in today. 20180514_164900.jpg

On 7th week and feeling really good now. 203lbs and much leaner with better lines and striations. Workouts are intense and I am moving up in weight for all exercises very well. Did 365 for sets of 10 squatting and dropped down to 345 for final sets of 10 - up a lot from before.

Only sides to speak of are a bit of redness in the face easier than before but that's it. Balls same size and nothing weird feeling wise - pretty much the same as before cycle.

Training 6 days a week and going for volume with as heavy weight as possible and it is paying off. Diet is near perfect with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 days. Needing at least 10 hours of sleep a day and pretty fatigued but recovering well enough to keep the crazy volume up and excited to see results keep coming.

Will update with more photos this week!

jacksonn is offline New Member
    how can i start a cycle

Magnum_RS is offline New Member
    On 7th week and feeling really good now. 203lbs and much leaner with better lines and striations. Workouts are intense and I am moving up in weight for all exercises very well. Did 365 for sets of 10 squatting and dropped down to 345 for final sets of 10 - up a lot from before.

Only sides to speak of are a bit of redness in the face easier than before but that's it. Balls same size and nothing weird feeling wise - pretty much the same as before cycle.

Training 6 days a week and going for volume with as heavy weight as possible and it is paying off. Diet is near perfect with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 days. Needing at least 10 hours of sleep a day and pretty fatigued but recovering well enough to keep the crazy volume up and excited to see results keep coming.

Will update with more photos this week!
    Did you not notice any ball shrinkage when using the HCG at any point? I've been using the same dose as you and I've definitely noticed shrinkage.

Looking forward to update photos when you post them

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum_RS View Post
    Did you not notice any ball shrinkage when using the HCG at any point? I've been using the same dose as you and I've definitely noticed shrinkage.

Looking forward to update photos when you post them
    Absolutely none. taking 250iu of HCG with test on every monday and thursday. Quite surprised that I have no sides honestly. Donated blood and it helped with some of the flushing.

Name:	20180529_210757.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	173055

Name:	20180529_211106.jpg 
Views:	221 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	173056

OhGeez is offline New Member
    How'd the cycle go?

Update - Was out of town with work for a while but back now.

I just started 2nd week of PCT. Feel completely fine on it to be honest, still working out the same have tons of energy.

Physique looks the same (a bit early I know), can feel my balls tingling and have some lower abdomen discomfort so something is working.

Overall I really enjoyed this cycle, looking forward to seeing how my body responds coming off and will continue to eat clean and train hard. I wanted to add size but the bulk of the results I got were strength / hardness and a noticeable increase in the quality of my muscle (better separation, rounder, more pop). In the end I stayed around the same weight (~200lbs) but added close to 2 inches to my arms and lost 1.5 off my waist. Basically size int he right places.

Learned a lot about my body and what it responds to best. e.g. I thought I was the body type that gained weight easily but after this I clearly have a much easier time cutting and need very high calories to gain weight.

Overall a great experience and I will be getting blood work after my body is cleaned out and looking forward to a 2nd cycle!

Thanks for following and the support!

Quote Originally Posted by OhGeez View Post
    How'd the cycle go?
    Way better than expected, will definitely be doing this more often thanks!

Thread Information