sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

First Cycle: Finally going to start today

After being here about 18 months I am going to start a first cycle today. At first I was going to go all out with dbol /test/eq/anavar . I have re-thought that and at 32 yrs old I am going to drop everything except the test. I figure its smart to see how I react and then maybe add EQ and or others in for a cycle next spring.

So here is how it looks:

1-12 Test Cyp 500mg weekly (2 shots)

3 weeks after last test shot then:
    Clomid & Nolva

Also taking .5mg avodart daily to help reduce DHT side effects

I have enough Nolva on hand to start using it throughout the cycle if needed and also have plenty of Liquidex if bloating becomes an issue.

Goal is to add 20-25lbs and keep 15-20. Right now I am 210lbs I normally eat about 5 meals a day for 3200 calories. I started a diet today that is 7 meals, about 4500 very clean. I am having hard time getting all the food down so I might have to gradually increase over a few days.

I want to thank everyone here for helping me make smart decisions, especially all the mods and vets, also people like pumpseeker, big texan and huge presser that have kept great inspirational cycle threads.

Here goes.......
    Last edited by scottp999; 07-14-2003 at 03:43 PM.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Clomid is 3wks after Cyp scott.
    I'd also use 20mg of Nolva throughout the entire thing to relieve chances of increased BP and estrogenic sides.

Besides that, good luck and keep us posted

sp9
    Thanks, I was just coming back to edit the post about the clomid but you are on top of things!!!! I am excited as hell to start!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Clomid is 3wks after Cyp scott.
    I'd also use 20mg of Nolva throughout the entire thing to relieve chances of increased BP and estrogenic sides.

Besides that, good luck and keep us posted

sp9
    Well just did my first ever injection. I kinda liked it. Hit the right quad with 1.25cc QV test cyp. Feels a little sore already. Followed all the inject guidlines. Needle actually went in without any real pain to my surprise it really was not a big deal in that regard. Putting something into your body from a bottle off the black market is the scary part. Took about a minute to slowly inject and warmed up the bottle with some hot water prior. Took a while to get out all the little air bubbles. Oh well, guess I got over that hump. Hope I can walk when I wake up tomorrow!

Peace!

Scott, so glad to hear you're joining the dark side! I wish you the best of luck... keep us posted as you go...

Peace,
    HP

Thread Information