Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 2 Post By Eduke93
  • 4 Post By redz

Thread: First Tren Run

jizzle1076 is offline New Member

First Tren Run

Good morning everyone. I was just wanting to see what your thoughts were on my first Tren cycle. I know there is a lot of information and knowledge on this sub and would appreciate any feedback. The plan will be for a recomposition. I am curious to see if anyone else has had good results with a similar cycle. My stats are,

26years old
    210 pounds
    12% BF
    4 successful cycles under my belt
    Training for 7 years.
    Diet is very clean and at approximately 2100 calories on off days and 2500 calories on lifting days.
    I train 5 days a week with legs being 2 of those days.

I just had complete blood work ran and everything is good to go and o have a complwtw blood workup every 6 months. I am on doctor prescribed TRT at 200mg/wk of test C along with HCG 500 iu/wk.

My plan is,

Test E 400mg/wk
    Tren E 200mg/wk
    Arimidix 0.5 mg/wk
    Caber 0.5 mg/wk
    HCG 500 iu/wk

For my first Tren run I was wanting to keep the doses at a conservative level to see how well I react and how well I tolerate any sides I may get. Thanks in advance.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Cycle looks fine, but id recommend using Tren A not E for your first run just in case you cant handle the sides. Your dose is low, but its worth playing it safe...

How tall are you? Personally I'd look at upping my calories a touch on your training days.
    jizzle1076 likes this.

Thank you for the replay I don’t have access to Tren A at the moment. I know I’m risking a little using E for my first run hence the reason for a low dose kinda get my feet wet. I’m 5’11. Even for a recomp the calories are too low you think?

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Its not the end of the world, would just be nice if you had the option of cutting it out straight away as oppose to having to wait it out, although 200mg per week i dont personally tend to get sides apart from a bit of sweating and a little short tempered.

Yeah, well i'm 5.10 and 200lbs and i can recomp on 2900 calories a day. Id say increase your off day to 2300-2400, and on day to 2700. See how you go and adjust dependant on the scales/mirror. Tren will keep you tight.
    jizzle1076 and Ernst like this.

That sounds like good advice! Thank you.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn’t run caber with only 200mg of Tren .

deusromanus is offline New Member
    How many weeks?

Tunelow is offline New Member
    I ran Tren E initially too and it was fine.
    However in my case I cut down on sides by taking LESS test than Tren. Everyone always says the opposite but I ran 500 test cyp and 300 tren E wk and got alot of sides.
    I switched it, going to 600 mg tren E and 250 test E and don't get any sides at all.
    Its been fantastic.
    Last edited by Tunelow; 03-31-2021 at 04:40 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunelow View Post
    I ran Tren E initially too and it was fine.
    However in my case I cut down on sides by taking LESS test than Tren. Everyone always says the opposite but I ran 500 test cyp and 300 tren E wk and got alot of sides.
    I switched it, going to 600 mg tren E and 250 test E and don't get any sides at all.
    Its been fantastic.
    Have a hard time believing that u ran 600 tren and didnt get any sides

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jizzle1076 View Post
    Good morning everyone. I was just wanting to see what your thoughts were on my first Tren cycle. I know there is a lot of information and knowledge on this sub and would appreciate any feedback. The plan will be for a recomposition. I am curious to see if anyone else has had good results with a similar cycle. My stats are,

26years old
    210 pounds
    12% BF
    4 successful cycles under my belt
    Training for 7 years.
    Diet is very clean and at approximately 2100 calories on off days and 2500 calories on lifting days.
    I train 5 days a week with legs being 2 of those days.

I just had complete blood work ran and everything is good to go and o have a complwtw blood workup every 6 months. I am on doctor prescribed TRT at 200mg/wk of test C along with HCG 500 iu/wk.

My plan is,

Test E 400mg/wk
    Tren E 200mg/wk
    Arimidix 0.5 mg/wk
    Caber 0.5 mg/wk
    HCG 500 iu/wk

For my first Tren run I was wanting to keep the doses at a conservative level to see how well I react and how well I tolerate any sides I may get. Thanks in advance.
    You're on trt at 26 years old?

No offense but W-t-F?

That can't be right.

I've had an underactive thyroid since I was 19. When a Mexican tried to cut my throat with a busted beer bottle and nicked my thyroid.
    And I didn't need trt till I was over 40. Despite biannual blood work checking metabolic functions regularly because I had a fucked up non functioning thyroid.

That doesn't seem right. 26? I was a walking hard on. Literally.
    Last edited by Hughinn; 04-01-2021 at 08:10 AM.

Albedo121 is offline Junior Member
    Having low T isn’t only due to old age in every person. There’s a myriad of reasons why someone might have low T at 26 (most being correctable) but he said he has 7 cycles under his belt - meaning he might be just cruising on “TRT” at this point.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're only running 400 Test, you may not need Adex... personal call (it's a little contentious around here these days). Likewise, you might hang on to the Caber until/if you need it.

Best of luck!
    C-

Edit: Sometimes I phrase things poorly...
    Last edited by Charlie67; 04-02-2021 at 11:13 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Thread is 2+ years old and OP has not logged in since 4/2/19. Doubt we will see a conclusion post anytime soon 🥸

Thread Information