Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    that makes more sense ...
    HP

Freeeky is offline Junior Member
    Well it's all been pretty much covered the whole "you are 2 young" thing.. but i still can't imagine WHY ? tell me something.. how big do you think your heart is now?

Juicer90 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Freeeky
    Well it's all been pretty much covered the whole "you are 2 young" thing.. but i still can't imagine WHY ? tell me something.. how big do you think your heart is now?
    hah good question.... I wish I knew...Im taking in what you guys are saying though, I mite just do one more cycle in Sept., then take it easy the rest of the year and just cycle with my legal shyt...

Alrite I got another problem......I took new pics by myself by looking in the mirror....The camera I have is one of those new ditigal ones that puts the pictures on a small CD (about the size of a half dollar) I can see the pictures when I have the disk in my camera, but when I put the CD into the computer, It wont read it as a CD and it keeps saying "Enter a disk"....does anyone have one of these?!?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i wish that youre jocking man...

those disk are not designed to be put in the cd player of your PC...

youre supose to have all the infos with that cam to be able to put your pics in your computer in a readable format like JPG.

Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    i wish that youre jocking man...

those disk are not designed to be put in the cd player of your PC...

youre supose to have all the infos with that cam to be able to put your pics in your computer in a readable format like JPG.
    They work on my fathers computer, but hes in N. Carolina...Ill ask my bro and see if they work on his computer

BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    ok --I've got to see the after pict...It's took me 3years to go from 180lbs to 238lbs --no gear(yet).I've got --I must see the progress from these 8 months of juice.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVO
    ok --I've got to see the after pict...It's took me 3years to go from 180lbs to 238lbs --no gear(yet).I've got --I must see the progress from these 8 months of juice.
    I'll get these new ones up when my fathers comes back from N. Carolina

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicer90
    I'll get these new ones up when my fathers comes back from N. Carolina
    yeah yeah, so far a lotta excuses and no pics...

zmatalucci is offline Associate Member
    "yeah yeah, so far a lotta excuses and no pics..."
    You figured out how to inject all that gear,,, and you can't read the damn instructions that your camera came with?

Inkman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zmatalucci
    You figured out how to inject all that gear,,, and you can't read the damn instructions that your camera came with?

LOL I smell a hoax here guys!! Either that or this kid is going to be the next IFBB Pro

Executioner is offline Banned
    Bullshit

By the way, mine are pushing 20" now, but remember not all natural either. I'll get you guys some pics eventually but i'm at 5'8" 242 and around 13-15% bf. however my arms are indeed my best bodypart.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    ....52 replies to this thread, and 32 have been him talking about his camera and getting up pics =\

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    I'm calling bullshit on this one unless I see some pics...Even then I don't buy it...

lol i agree. u cannot get 20 inch guns in justa few months. even with synthol or site enhancment oils !

post a pic !

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner
    Bullshit

By the way, mine are pushing 20" now, but remember not all natural either. I'll get you guys some pics eventually but i'm at 5'8" 242 and around 13-15% bf. however my arms are indeed my best bodypart.

whats with all the bragging u are doing kid ? u are a kid rite ? if i recal from some of ur other posts! i mean, since u joined AR all u have done is brag in so many threads lol. but i have not yet seen a picture with anabolic review held up on a board with u in the background!

im just pondering ! i noticed this so many times ! and if u are this big for ur age, then it is funny that u call bullshit on another guy who CLAIMS to have achieved something similar !

cheers !
    Last edited by gundam675; 08-27-2003 at 08:28 PM.

you bring up a valid point Gundam. Nonetheless, i've never exaggerated any of my gains or statistics. Indeed jealosy could play a factor, simply because I would be a little heated if I saw some other kid my size. No offense, but I also haven't started a thread talking about how big I am either. Just slipped it in here and there, as a reminder. When I feel confident in taking some pictures and remember to take them I will gladly toss them up here.

And don't call me a fucking kid either....

BDTR is offline Retired
    No you don't create threads about it, you just hijack other peoples like that natty kids and say "ha ha im bigger look at me" I've seen you do it more than once.

No offense, but I also haven't started a thread talking about how big I am either. Just slipped it in here and there, as a reminder.

This won't become a pissing contest, so think before you post. I already admitted jealosy plays a factor. It shouldn't, and thats my problem. So take it with a grain of salt and as an act of friendly competition before you get on my dick about it. By the way, I admire the information you share with the board BDTR but I would suggest calming down and realize that sometimes *I* don't think before I post, and come off as arrogant and 'oh yeah i'm huge hahah' which is not my intention. I already admitted this. I'll let my pictures do the talking soon enough.

BDTR is offline Retired
    That's fine, i wasn't trying to start an online pissing contest, it just seemed like every other one of your posts were saying "I'm bigger and only 18", i understand you're proud of that but that's not really what people are looking for when they ask for critism. BTW, where the hell are these updated pics of 60 lbs of muscle in 8 months? I've been waiting forever lol.

Fair enough, most of my posts do follow those lines. Sometimes I'm looking for some recognition, which can probably not be achieved through the posts I make. If it's anything though, at least I tell the truth. I'll have pics up by the end of the weekend. Thanks for lightening up.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Dude doesnt that digcam have a usb connector for uploading your pics???? What kind of disk are we speaking of is it the model by sony that burns your pics directly to a cd?? or are we talking a smart card?? work with me here im sure we can get those pics up?? pm me if you have to. comps are my thing

Inkman is offline Junior Member
    Sorry I have had enough of this newbie Bull. Give me a break!! I have been bodybuilding for 30 years now and it is impossible to put on 60lbs of muscle in 8 months. Most of the wieght gaining in that amount of time will be water and fat plain and simple and 10 lbs or so of muscle if you are perfect in your training, eating and so on. Juicer if you said that to a pro he would laugh in your face. I don't mean to flame cause I have never done so in the past but you have disrespected the intellegance levels of the board members here by making such insane claims and expecting us to belive you.

Futher more if you really have done 4 cycles already and you are only 18 then I wish you the best cause you have not done any research into the effects you face juicing at an age where you have not even reached close to your full potential naturaly.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Well its been about a month since Juicer last posted so i guess no pics?

johnv609 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbo23
    Well its been about a month since Juicer last posted so i guess no pics?
    juicer is a bullshitter

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnv609
    juicer is a bullshitter
    I agree I am reading this thread and think this guy is full of it. POST THE PICS!!! Prove everyone wrong. Somehow I don't see it happening.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

is it just me?

or is the new breed of AR just a mess? i said a year ago the AR doors should have been closed because of new people like the recent crop of fools coming in here.i've got a grand that says juicer is a lying piece of shit.fuck it, i don't even knwo why i am responding to this rediculous post

ross3814 is offline Member
    I think your full of fuckin shit. And if you aren't good luck trying to have kids some day after doing that much gear before your old enough to vote.

ross3814 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zmatalucci
    Hilarious...This guy is full of shit.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone just be patient its taking him a little longer to learn how to alter his pics in Photoshop than it did to gain all that weight. Maybe he should have just copied you picks Inkman and put his face on them its much easier.

BTW its good to see you around Inkman. Been a long time. I thought you must have abandoned us.

bobbo23 is offline Associate Member
    Fair enough, most of my posts do follow those lines. Sometimes I'm looking for some recognition, which can probably not be achieved through the posts I make. If it's anything though, at least I tell the truth. I'll have pics up by the end of the weekend. Thanks for lightening up.
    pics! its sunday night !

thickmass is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thickmass
    yeah yeah, so far a lotta excuses and no pics...
    DID I NOT POST THIS ON August 12th???

Lets not give zmatalucci any credit he's not due for calling 'shenanigans'

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn 2 weeks later, no pics... make me doubt a bit hehe

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkman
    Sorry I have had enough of this newbie Bull. Give me a break!! I have been bodybuilding for 30 years now and it is impossible to put on 60lbs of muscle in 8 months. Most of the weight gaining in that amount of time will be water and fat plain and simple and 10 lbs or so of muscle if you are perfect in your training, eating and so on.
    word to that. i know a guy who has been bbing for 12+ years. he knows a ton about it and i asked him whats the absolute maximum amount of muscle one can put on in a year. he said 10 lbs. i was like "what wtf, no way. what about the pros if they are juicing". he was like, "i >was< talking about the pros juicing". mind you we were talking about pure muscle (not fat or water weight).

this is a little different number, but my other friend told me that a medical doctor told him its physically impossible to put on more than 5 lbs of pure muscle a year. i think that is a non juicing number.

-- clocky baby

animal333 is offline New Member
    I have been real busy at work and have not looked at the board in like a month or 2. This guy is full of shit!! I really did not believe it at first, but I gave him the benefit of doubt. I hope you are ste adily chomping down A-bombs so you can hurry up and gain some size before everyone gets sick of this B.S. (I have never critisized any trying to accomplish their goals but this is just absurd.)

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    word to that. i know a guy who has been bbing for 12+ years. he knows a ton about it and i asked him whats the absolute maximum amount of muscle one can put on in a year. he said 10 lbs. i was like "what wtf, no way. what about the pros if they are juicing". he was like, "i >was< talking about the pros juicing". mind you we were talking about pure muscle (not fat or water weight).

this is a little different number, but my other friend told me that a medical doctor told him its physically impossible to put on more than 5 lbs of pure muscle a year. i think that is a non juicing number.

-- clocky baby

bro....u can put on way more than 5 lbs (of muscle) a year without any AS use at all.

my 20" arm, 17 years... in a last ditch effort to provoke some pics outta this guy...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    20" ? Not to flame but that does not look like 20" then again it could be the angle of the pic. Impressive for your age non the less.

austinragaholic is offline New Member
    all bullshit just apunk kid makin outrageuous claims with nuthin better to do with his time

okay okay 19 1/2"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information