jcoby6 is offline New Member

Second Cycle - Test / Masteron / Anavar

Just starting my second cycle and putting it out there for any input or critiques. First some personal info:

32 Year Old Male
    5'8", 195 lbs, ~15% BF

Been lifting for over 10 years, but finally decided to see what steroids are all about last year. For first cycle ran the basic 500mg Test E / week only. Saw pretty good gains, and after everything settled down post cycle probably ended up with about 10-12 lbs (not all muscle). Didn't really notice any side effects except some bacne which I never had an issue with before, so going to try some different things for that this time around.

For this second cycle this is what I am planning:

Week 1-8 Test E 150mg EOD
    Week 9-12 Test P 150mg EOD
    Week 1-12 Masteron P 100mg EOD
    Week 7-12 Anavar 40mg ED

Plan is to really lean out this cycle. I would like to get down to 9-10% BF at the end. Currently eating 2700 calories a day which is pretty close to maintenance for me and will be lowering it each week, depending how things are going.

Anyway, feel free to leave your thoughts and I'll be back to post some updates.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'd run the mast at 150mg EOD

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'd run the mast at 150mg EOD
    Any specific reason for this or I just will notice the results more? Since this is my second cycle, I still feel like I am in the learning phase of what different substances and dosages will do to me. Don't want to push it too hard.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jcoby6 View Post
    Any specific reason for this or I just will notice the results more? Since this is my second cycle, I still feel like I am in the learning phase of what different substances and dosages will do to me. Don't want to push it too hard.
    Masteron is very mild. The prescribed medical dosage for women is 300mg per week . your taking 350mg , which is a hair above that.. thats not really an anabolic dosage, thats more of an ancillary dosage. wither its your first cycle or your hundredth cycle, you need to run at least a performance based dosage imo

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Masteron is very mild. The prescribed medical dosage for women is 300mg per week . your taking 350mg , which is a hair above that.. thats not really an anabolic dosage, thats more of an ancillary dosage. wither its your first cycle or your hundredth cycle, you need to run at least a performance based dosage imo
    OK, sounds good. I think from reading the Masteron profile page, I thought 350 every week would be a good baseline.

Thread Information