dizzle is offline Respected Member

Just started DNP

Well, I popped my first 200mg crystal DNP yesterday at 5pm. Drank tons of water followed by a multi-vitamin. I was able to workout normally at 8pm but was feeling dry mouth most of the time. Took my temperature after my workout with an electronic thermometer and it was still 98.6. Laid down towels all over my bed and pillow, turned the heat off in the house and slept in my boxers. Woke up twice in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and felt a tiny bit warmer, but nothing crazy. Took my temp in the morning, still 98.6 and my throat felt a little sore because I was sleeping in the cold. My source said that it usually takes 3-5 days to get the FULL effect, so I'm not going to worry about it for a while.

Diet will be around 2000-2500 calories. Lots of fresh fruits and about 200grams of protein.

I'll be upping to 400mg/day after 3 days and will stop after the 10th day. I'm looking to lose close to 10lbs of fat in that time period after the water retention comes down. I will try to keep up with my lifting as long as I don't feel too lethargic.

I'll update a little later.

4 days in, and lost 4lbs, but seem to be holding a lot of water which I'm told should go away within 5 days of stopping dnp . Workouts are getting a little harder so I might cut them out in the next few days. I'm sweating all the time, when I sleep, at work, and even after I take a cold shower. Seems to be working pretty well so far.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Hey yo, might be a dumb question but what is DNP exactly? I read a few post saying a lot of bad thnigs about it but nothing explaining anything really.

Your tryn to lose like crazy and Im tryn to gain like crazy right now.
    Be safe

Rots of Ruck

DNP is a the most effective, and most dangerous fat burner, even causing death if not taken properly. If you do enough research, just like steroids , it can be taken safely w/ little to no side effects.

Metabolic rate increase:
    ECA stack 3%
    Clen 7%
    T3 10%
    DNP at least 50% some say 75%

DNP is protein/muscle sparing so you won't lose muscle when using it like you can with t3.

I'm on my 6th day, and I have been sweating non-stop for over 36 hours. Every time I wipe the sweat of my forehead, more sweat will come back seconds later. It's pretty damn incredible on how effective this stuff is working and I'm positive I will be down 10lbs of fat after 10 days of use. I will probably start anothe cycle a few weeks before Christmas so I can look good for the Christmas pictures.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    is it illegal like AS? This shot sounds pretty fuckin awesome!
    How muych do you weigh in at if youre eatin @2300 cals ED? Cardio? Weights? Whats a dangerous dosage to be taking. (whats with all the fukin ?'s yo) Sorry bout that.

Dude I sweat like a suicide bomber already dont know if I could up it knowingly. Rock on

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Keep us posted on your progress Dizzle... I'm thinking of running some DNP myself after my next cycle...

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by buff87
    Keep us posted on your progress Dizzle... I'm thinking of running some DNP myself after my next cycle...

Im with buff, DNP has started to catch my eye.

DNP is not illegal to posess, but it's illegal to be used as a weight loss drug. This is kind of like the spray paint can thing, it would be illegal to sniff the fumes to get high off of.

When I started DNP I was 197, today after one week, I'm at 191 and holding a little bit of water which is supposed to go away 3-5 days of discontinuing use. But I can really see a difference already. My abs are coming out more, and can see a better rip in the middle of my chest. I'm currently running 400mgs of crystal dnp a day split up every 12 hours and will keep it this way for 3-5 days longer. (the crystal is stronger than the powder)

Workouts are a little harder because you're sweating all the time. I take an ECA stack before I lift to give me a tiny bit of energy because you will feel a little lethargic. I'm still able to do the same amount of weight,
    so my strength hasn't suffered at all. You don't really have to do cardio at all, but I've been doing 15 minutes on the bike on a really low/easy level.

For more info about this stuff, check this site:

http://www.geocities.com/byggdegstor/dnpforside

It's where I got a lot of my info and elite seems to have a lot more people doing it there so you will see more posts there about this subject.
    Last edited by dizzle; 10-17-2002 at 03:47 PM.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    dizzle check ur PM bro.

boomer 28 is offline New Member
    How can I get my hands on some? The research I've done says you can buy it legally. But didn't say how , where or how much. I've interested in getting some to go along with my stack of finaplix and omnadren followed up with sustanon 250, winstrol depot and clenbuterol . And how much did the stuff cost you?

I dont think you should run DNP while cycling boomer...

Dizzle you need to update how itīs going!

Damn it! Well, Friday afternoon I weighed in at 190 on day 8. Friday night a close relative came in from out of town and I ate 6 slices of pizza, 2 more pieces the next morning, and then had old country buffet today. Stomach felt a little full this afternoon so I already took two and will be taking a 3rd for 600mg today. I weighed myself and am at 188 on day 10 and was amazed 9lbs gone in 10 days and I'm still holding water. I thought I would of gained a lb or two because of all the extra food, but still ended up losing weight. Okay, so I know that after I discontinue this stuff, I'm supposed to lose the retaining water, but I just don't think I'm ready to stop yet. I'm going to be taking 200mg every night before I go to sleep for the next 5 days to see if I can lose just a little bit more. I think I seem to sweat the most at night and since I live by myself, I can just leave the heat off and save money (gas is really expensive). I also read that Hitler used to give his soldiers dnp at night so that he didn't have to heat the buildings they were in. You can read about that fact in the link above.

My experience so far is great with this stuff, and I think if anybody used it the same way I did, it is really a safe substance. I think the reason why it was banned from the FDA is because it was easy to overdose, and this is definetly one of the substances where more isn't always better. The effective dose and the lethal dose is really close so you want to make sure you space out your doses.

After this week, I'll stop and see if the water will come off. I was thinking about taking arimidex /liquidex for the water, but I'll wait for 3 days first. I will probably take a couple of weeks break, and hit up another dnp cycle right after thanksgiving.
    Last edited by dizzle; 10-23-2002 at 04:15 PM.

I'm on Day 12 now, but only taking 1 200mg. I feel like I can eat anything and not get fatter. Yesterday, I ate Ice Cream and Pizza. Haven't gained a lb, and am still sweating mildly. Did Chest yesterday, and have gone down about 10lbs from my bench, but I expect that strength to come right back up when I come off dnp . Did some really low intensity walking for 15 minutes and was sweating up a storm. Feel pretty good, not really lethargic.

Ryu
    Ryu is offline New Member
    Amazing... Did you take pics? Before and after?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Damn it! Well, Friday afternoon I weighed in at 190 on day 8. Friday night a close relative came in from out of town and I ate 6 slices of pizza, 2 more pieces the next morning, and then had old country buffet today. Stomach felt a little full this afternoon so I already took two and will be taking a 3rd for 600mg today. I weighed myself and am at 188 on day 10 and was amazed 9lbs gone in 10 days and I'm still holding water. I thought I would of gained a lb or two because of all the extra food, but still ended up losing weight. Okay, so I know that after I discontinue this stuff, I'm supposed to lose the retaining water, but I just don't think I'm ready to stop yet. I'm going to be taking 200mg every night before I go to sleep for the next 5 days to see if I can lose just a little bit more. I think I seem to sweat the most at night and since I live by myself, I can just leave the heat off and save money (gas is really expensive). I also read that Hitler used to give his soldiers dnp at night so that he didn't have to heat the buildings they were in. You can read about that fact in the link above.

My experience so far is great with this stuff, and I think if anybody used it the same way I did, it is really a safe substance. I think the reason
    why it was banned from the FDA is because it was easy to overdose, and this is definetly one of the substances where more isn't always better. The effective dose and the lethal dose is really close so you want to make sure you space out your doses.

After this week, I'll stop and see if the water will come off. I was thinking about taking arimidex/liquidex for the water, but I'll wait for 3 days first. I will probably take a couple of weeks break, and hit up another dnp cycle right after thanksgiving.

The carb cravings are bad. I just run it in blitzes now, 3 days at 600mg per day and lose at least 5 pounds everytime.

The great thing about the crystal that you'll find is that trace amounts remain in your body for up to months, especially after taking it a few times, and your bmr remains raised a little. The effects are noticeable, I continued losing weight for another month or two after my last blitz.

The crystal is also great because it has 3x the absorption rate of the powder.

I have some pictures in a disposable camera that i need to finish. I took some pre-gear cycle and post, and pre-dnp cycle, and will take the post dnp soon.

Carb craving's weren't too bad for me, I just ate watermelon, cantelope, and grapes.

I'm on Day 14 now, but last night was a friend's birthday and we went to a greek restaurant. I decided to pop the dnp pill before the dinner instead of before bedtime, just so it could work on all the food that i was eating. This morning I woke up with a mild case of hives! I thought they were just mesquito bites at first, but they were all over my body. I don't know if it was the greek food, or the dnp, so I'm just stopping for now, and will start up again a few days before thanksgiving (possibly a 3 day blitz). I have read that if you get an allergic reaction, to stay off for a few days, and start again because your body will build a tolerance against the allergy. Now, I guess I'll just wait for the water retention to come off and see what my final weight will come out to be.

Yes sounds like you should stop DNP for now.
    Keep us updated.

One more thing I'll add for the people that didn't know, DNP makes your body fluids a neon yellow color. Started happening to me on the 5th day, I noticed my piss was always yellow, even though I drink a lot of water.

I usually shoot in my girl, but decided to pull out for fun the other night, and saw that even my cum was yellow. Sounds like something partyboy would say, but it happened to me. jfyi

Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member
    haha i bet u were sweatin like a bitch when u were restlin around with ur girl! haha that sucks

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Great post, bump!

I've been off DNP for 1 whole week, and have kept my weight down. 12 total lbs lost. I did bench yesterday, and am back up to the exact same heavy reps I was doing prior to DNP. Very impressed with the results, I was getting a little scared that I might have lost muscle because my strength went down a little during the cycle, but am right back where I started so no worries. Can see better cuts in my arms and upper back. Starting to run for 30 minutes/day 5x/week with ECA stack for the next three weeks, then will do a quick 3 day blitz prior to Thanksgiving. I'll try to update later.

DNPNOOBIE is offline Junior Member
    12lb in 10 days is not accurate.

1 Lb of fat is 3500calories. some say 4000calories.

you ate 2000-2500 cals daily. DNP deficit cause only 1500cals max even less.

So its impossible you lost 12lb in 10 days of fat. you probably lost only 5pound even less.

12lb of fat is hugely noticable. and you say you just saw a few cuts here and there?

doesnt sound so accurate...

no that is false

DNP boosts 50% metabolism on super excessive high dosage.. thats 75%.. thats pushing it..

his maintenance is 2500calories
    he didnt do super high dosage. Hence he burned around 1250cals-1500cals daily with dnp. He ate maintenance...

Impossible he burned 1lb of fat daily. Hes showing inaccurate info...

Lots of bodybuilders also exagerate and lie about their results with dnp saying they used 800mg for 2 days and lost 5 lb. thats false.

Remember 1 Pound of fat is 3500cals , those people did not have 3500 deficit daily as they eat maintenance and only weight train for the most part.

Most say they lose 12lb in 10 days and then say "i can see a bit of difference little cuts here and there." dude if u lost 12lb of fat u woulda noticed that half ur body has dissapeared lol

DNP is another overrated drug.

To those who say they lose 12lb per week on DNP i ask them to show me before/after pics. but none ever do that.

only 1 person showed before/after and it was bruce chew. he did 200mg crystal for 6 days and 400mg crystal for 4 days. He dieted below maintenance and he only lost 6pounds of fat and the results on his body were huge...
    that tells u that DNP is overrated saying people lose X amount in only 7 days=\

Most of them besides enter DNP glycogen filled and When body burns glycogen thats like 10 pounds of water right there... so they lose water and Fat.

In the end those who say they lose 12 lb is actually more like 4lb of fat 8 lb of water.
    or else visually it woulda been hugely obvious.

and BTW Lyle mcdonald himself did DNP he posted REAL results..

He did 400mg DNP for 5 days and took 100mcg of T3 even more fat loss.

he ate maintenance, he did weight training. and little cardio

he ONLY LOST 2LB OF FAT IN 5 days.

so those who say they lose 12 lb of fat in 10 days on 400mg are liars.

u wanna lose 1lb of fat daily? Eat only protein. 200grams of protein daily.

no carbs no fat. (pepsi only when u start getting tired or dizzy).

ull consume around 1000calories daily + 600mg Powder + Eca + light cardio for 30mins every morning.

Ull lose a good 5-6lb of pure fat in 7 days

200grams of protein for a 10 day cycle of DNP . low carb no fat.

Pepsi carb fructose drink if when u get dizzy or tired.

poantrex is offline Junior Member
    Dnp noobie, indeed. What an accurate nickname. DNP *needs* carbs to function properly, as that is its main source of fuel to speed the metabolism. By not eating carbs while on dnp, you'll see signifigantly worse results...that is, IF You survive.

Hey, aren't you mike over at anabolex? You're a freakin moron, go away. And learn some english.
    Last edited by poantrex; 12-06-2002 at 03:53 PM.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=36403

I refer you to this thread to demonstrate what a damn moron dnpnoobie is. DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM, PLEASE. You're risking you're life by trying to heed his advice.

poantrex, im sorry but i already did high carb on dnp and got almost no result . as did many of my friends who did it.

I spoke to andy on elitefitness a dnp guru, he does low carb, low fat protein only.

carbs halt lypolisis . they tell u to eat carbs to prevent you from having low blood sugar, but youd get better results on a limited carb diet as more carbs will simply hinder fat loss results logically speaking.

and remember dnp doesnt burn anything, all it does is uncouple atp. its the body metabolism that actually does the burning.

No, actually you didn't do high carb while on DNP . You posted multiple threads here and at anabolex about how you were perplexed that your dnp wasn't working, all the while you were eating BELOW MAINTENANCE, LOW CARB, AND LOW FAT. AND YOU DID CARDIO (?! HAHAHA!) THAT SHIT DOESNT WORK. Several people stated to you that you needed to fix your diet in order for dnp to work. BUT YOU DIDN'T. Once again:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=36403

I can bust out more links of your shit, if you wish.

YOU ARE. A DAMN. MORON. And andy at elitefitness is a moron also is he suggests doing low carb while on DNP. IT DOESNT WORK. Jesus christ. This is like arguing with a stop sign.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Originally posted by dizzle

Metabolic rate increase:
    ECA stack 3%
    Clen 7%
    T3 10%
    DNP at least 50% some say 75%

No fucking Shit?!?!! 75%? Goddamn...didnt know this shit was THAT good....

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    You gotta ask yourself though,
    How HEALTHY is this shit in the long run!?

How healthy is ANY of this shit?

There has to be a safe way to use it, just like there is the safe way and the dumb way to use anabolics. Just my 2 cents.

Difference is, there's a hell of alot more information out there regarding the long term use of AS. Not so for dnp

Originally posted by poantrex
    Difference is, there's a hell of alot more information out there regarding the long term use of AS. Not so for dnp
    Very true...has anyone heard of any PROVEN long term effects?

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    does DNP raise the heart rateor just body temp?

Thread Information