Thread: Fina cycle

supersteveee is offline New Member

Fina cycle

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if I did Fina cycle, 100mg of fina everyday for 8 wks is that good? cause I have heard that you should not be on fina for a long period of time, is that true???

My cycle would be something like this....

Deca 600mg
    sustanon 500mg
    Fina 100mg ed or eod?????
    Winstrol 50mg ed
    HGH 6 iu

What you think???

Jebac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteveee
    Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if I did Fina cycle, 100mg of fina everyday for 8 wks is that good? cause I have heard that you should not be on fina for a long period of time, is that true???

My cycle would be something like this....

Deca 600mg
    sustanon 500mg
    Fina 100mg ed or eod?????
    Winstrol 50mg ed
    HGH 6 iu

What you think???
    fina is usualy limited to 5-6 weeks but I know ppl that ran it for 2 - 3 times that length with no problems ..... however "Personaly" I would not recomend doing fina and deca together ( if not carefull you could get a nice pair of bitch tits ) I see you got a strong cycle there ........ When are you planing to use what juice ...... couse you got cuting agents and bulking agents here together ...... if anything i would run sus/deca/GH and after post cycle treatment run the winny and fina .... by the way how experiaced are you with AS couse your dosages are preaty damn high ..... 600mg of deca ?? i would bring that down to 400... sutanon is perfect at 500 .... GH i never used my self so I am not even gonna atempt to give advice on something i never used.....fina i would recomend 75mg/ED to keep the levels constant .... in any case by your question i would reserch this cycle i little more before jumping into it if i was you ....

supersteveee is offline New Member
    Hi jebac

I appreciate your respond and than you for you help and concern.... your probably right I think I'll do Deca and Sus with HGH first then after that I'll jump on something like Fina, Winny, and Primo Depot. my experience with AS is that this would be my 3rd cycle, the first two cycles that I did were mild, just 500 sus and 3 deca and I put on 18 lbs... my goal is to work my way from 185lbs to 225lbs and hoping to compete next year... and I think with Fina I will do 100mg eod or ed??? what you think, because the stuff I made comes in 100mg/ cc....

Jebac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteveee
    Hi jebac

I appreciate your respond and than you for you help and concern.... your probably right I think I'll do Deca and Sus with HGH first then after that I'll jump on something like Fina, Winny, and Primo Depot. my experience with AS is that this would be my 3rd cycle, the first two cycles that I did were mild, just 500 sus and 3 deca and I put on 18 lbs... my goal is to work my way from 185lbs to 225lbs and hoping to compete next year... and I think with Fina I will do 100mg eod or ed??? what you think, because the stuff I made comes in 100mg/ cc....
    Personaly I think you might be too much hiting 100mg ED but then again 100mg EOD is too little .... I would recomend 75mg ED ... you can do this by injecting .75 of a cc ... not too hard at all ... just hit 3 quarters of a cc ... if you wanna do it EOD ... then i would do 150mg EOD... but like I said the final decesion is up to you .... I know it can be pain to inject every day but it will keep the levels in your system at a more constant. when are you planing on hiting this cycle?

Thread Information