jrl
    jrl is offline New Member

6 week in my cycle

this is week #3 in my cycle i'm doing
    week 1-4 30mg ed dbol
    1-8 400mg Test. e
    is my first cycle and i already gained 7lb, but my question is can i do cardio with this cycle. i do 20 min after my workout and my bf is in 10% but i still dont see my abs the upper ones are coming out but the lowers uff, i have some fat in the lowers and obliques.

what do you think i'll have to do waiting for do a cutting cycle with winny and primo also test. or can i get my abs with out AAS.

oh, btw this is my diet.
    meal 1
    5 egg whites
    10 oz. oatmeal
    12 oz. orange juice
    8oz. milk

meal 2 ( the same )

meal 3
    1cup of white rice
    16oz. of chicken
    1cup vegetables

meal 4
    2 tuna (1 can ) sandwich

meal 5
    1 baked potato
    whit tuna or chicken or turkey

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrl
    this is week #3 in my cycle i'm doing
    week 1-4 30mg ed dbol
    1-8 400mg Test. e
    is my first cycle and i already gained 7lb, but my question is can i do cardio with this cycle. i do 20 min after my workout and my bf is in 10% but i still dont see my abs the upper ones are coming out but the lowers uff, i have some fat in the lowers and obliques.

what do you think i'll have to do waiting for do a cutting cycle with winny and primo also test. or can i get my abs with out AAS.

oh, btw this is my diet.
    meal 1
    5 egg whites
    10 oz. oatmeal
    12 oz. orange juice
    8oz. milk

meal 2 ( the same )

meal 3
    1cup of white rice
    16oz. of chicken
    1cup vegetables

meal 4
    2 tuna (1 can ) sandwich

meal 5
    1 baked potato
    whit tuna or chicken or turkey
    yo bro, i think at a 10% bf, you do definitely do some tweeking in your diet to accentuiate your midsection. your lowers will always be the last to shred and show. do some research on some cutting diets. ex: 4 day lowcarb 2 day med. measure and wheigh all your servings, and stick to clean foods, ie, chix, turkey, etc. try running a search on cutting diets.

personally, i am 5'4, 7% bf, weighing lean @ 153. four weeks ago, 14% bf @ 159lbs. meals were for four weeks and going. 6x a day, 5.5oz white chix tenderloins, 1/2 cup brn rice, 1 gal of water a day. 1 42grm whey protein shake after work out. chix was boiled, no seasoning what so ever, coupled w/ a low impact cardio 2o min. and ab routine/workout. this was going on for 4 weeks before i started my cycle. i wanted to start off leaner before doing my program. just dieted, no clen , etc, maybe eca stack here and there(speed stack drink). you could do it, its just not getting de-moralized when you see your reps drop for 2/3 for some exercises. PM me bro if u want me to explain.

Thread Information