Thread: sus cycle

njgymfreak is offline New Member

sus cycle

i was wondering if i was taking sostanon 250 in redijects in this format of this cycle will i see a difference in size and also how much weight will i gain from this 9 week cycle. my stats are height 5-10, weight 184, bodyfat 9%, waist 31, arms 15.5 inches

day 1 250 mg
    day 12 250 mg
    day 22 250 mg
    day 30 250 mg
    day 37 250 mg
    day 44 250 mg
    day 50 250 mg and 100 mg of clomid for 7 days
    day 56 250 mg and 50 mg of clomid for 7 days
    day 64 250 mg and 50 mg of clomid for 7 days

KeyMastur is offline VET
    to get the full effect of all the esters in Sus, it should be taken EOD.

also, your post cycle therapy should be what it is - post cycle, not during the end of the cycle. most standard is a few weeks after your last injection.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by njgymfreak
    i was wondering if i was taking sostanon 250 in redijects in this format of this cycle will i see a difference in size and also how much weight will i gain from this 9 week cycle. my stats are height 5-10, weight 184, bodyfat 9%, waist 31, arms 15.5 inches

day 1 250 mg
    day 12 250 mg
    day 22 250 mg
    day 30 250 mg
    day 37 250 mg
    day 44 250 mg
    day 50 250 mg and 100 mg of clomid for 7 days
    day 56 250 mg and 50 mg of clomid for 7 days
    day 64 250 mg and 50 mg of clomid for 7 days
    wtf...you need to study up some more... that is some terrible planning...save your gear, you dont know what you doing yet.

#1 why are you taking clomid in the middle of your cycle???
    #2 sust needs to be shot eod not every 10 days...you will be doing nothing but shuting down your natural test.

Find the research button and read night and day for the next 10 weeks then you might be ready to do a cycle.

BTW..how old are you, and why do you want to take AS?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    wtf...you need to study up some more... that is some terrible planning...save your gear, you dont know what you doing yet.

#1 why are you taking clomid in the middle of your cycle???
    #2 sust needs to be shot eod not every 10 days...you will be doing nothing but shuting down your natural test.

Find the research button and read night and day for the next 10 weeks then you might be ready to do a cycle.

BTW..how old are you, and why do you want to take AS?

wow cold that was harsh.

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    I agree no need for that.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    ENraged, there is no need to make comments such as "you dont know what you doing yet". He is only here to learn. Everyone starts from the bottom and works their way up. I bet you didnt know much about bodybuilding when you first started. But you learned, and thats excatly what njgymfreak is doing. It only pushes ppl away and takes their confidence away by comments such as yours.

njgymfreak: Msg one of our senior members and they will help you out with your cycle. Good luck and let us know how you are going

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro u should take EOD will give u some nice size

Tuff1 is offline Junior Member
    what is EOD?

German is offline New Member
    Buy a book on medical terminology.Esp. if you are just getting into aas.It will serve you well.

fausto666 is offline New Member

Mr. Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    ENraged, there is no need to make comments such as "you dont know what you doing yet". He is only here to learn. Everyone starts from the bottom and works their way up. I bet you didnt know much about bodybuilding when you first started. But you learned, and thats excatly what njgymfreak is doing. It only pushes ppl away and takes their confidence away by comments such as yours.

njgymfreak: Msg one of our senior members and they will help you out with your cycle. Good luck and let us know how you are going
    You are a gentleman, I agree with you ,and I take off my hat in front of you

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    if one would simply read the Educational Threads, there would be no flaming!

fausto666 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    if one would simply read the Educational Threads, there would be no flaming!
    Ok, have you read any one?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    My previous msg was meant for coldstone not ENraged, aplogies, my mistake. fausto666 thank you

Buyuadrnk is offline New Member
    I am new to this whole thing, I have done a few cycles a few years ago but probably not the correct way, I'm glad I found this website. I am starting a cycle of sus 250, 500mg a week. 1 cc Monday, 1 cc Thursday. I'm not stacking with anything. My question is what is clomid, I understand it is legal but is it a blackmarket thing, like most things discussed. I read that you start it 3 weeks after a cycle of Sus.

garygill is offline Junior Member
    buyuadrnk..i was wondering the same thing..i was wanting to no if clomid is a blackmarket thing..clomid helps produce test.

mayhem617 is offline Junior Member
    ED= Every Day
    EOD= Every other day.

I'm not sure why anyone would want to take Sustanon EOD(Every Other Day) that's way to much? Did I read that second post correctly?

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    If your not gonna take Sus at eOD at least take it every third day (e3d). You will definitely see results. Research more about clomid, but to give you an idea you should start taking it 3 weeks after your last shot of sus, NOT in the middle of the cycle.

mayhem617 is offline Junior Member
    Whoa! Hold up man, how much sustanon are you recommending he take Every3rdDay. I've read everywhere 250mg-500mg once a week or 10 days.

Isn't that excessive? I"ve never heard everyOtherDay or every3rdDay till I started looking at this post.
    Just looking for Knowledge cause I'm going to be on Sustanon soon.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    research bro,there's so much you ll learn from this board,all u have to do is hit the search button. time is your friend. members get tired of answering the same questions esp. when at the top of each forum,there's a ATTENTION notice,if it was me, i would probably at least look over it,,,

Thread Information