Swellin Guest

Yet another first cycle question

After doing a ton of reading and searching, I have an idea bout my first cycle. I have gotten a lot of quality info from reading this board, so I am now trying to steal some more quality info.

My stats: 29 years old, 5'9", 205 lbs, 14% bodyfat, 17.25" arms, 34" waist. I have lifted on and off for 15 years. A couple of years ago I got serious about it again, and have been back at it.
    I would like to put on 10-15lbs of solid meat, while not adding too much "fluff."

This is what I am planning:

Deca 400 mg weeks 1-9
    Winny 50 mg/day weeks 7-12
    Test Enan 250mg weeks 1-10
    Novaldex 20 mg/day weeks 11-13
    Clomid 300/100/50
    Clenbuteral ?

As always, all of your input is greatly appreciated.

conrad is offline New Member
    Dude i would run nolvadex from day one

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I agree..run dex from day one...I run the liquidex and think its great for an anti-e...If this is your first cycle I would run a test only..If you train hard and eat right...you could easy gain 20+ pounds...I'm running my third cycle and its Test 400 1cc a week with Qv EQ 2cc a week..I'm in my 8th week and I have been getting at least 2 comments a day..."what are you on". Bro...make your first one a small dosage...AS is very powerful shit...be careful and enjoy!

Swellin Guest
    Thanks guys. I will consider the dex from day one.

As for the cycle, I didn't plan on running any test. Initially, I just wanted a little size and strength gain, while primarily enhancing the physical appearance. After reading so much stuff on this site (as well as a bit of other info), I thought it wise to run some test on the first cycle.

Initially, I planned on running just deca & winny.

Should I back up, ditch the test and the rest? The results that are commonly found with deca & winny, are pretty much what I am looking for. I don't really want all of the water and puffiness associated with test. Now I'm not sure.

Run Test..I would run it at 400-500mg a week...run the dex everday and if you feel bloated up the dose a little bit. The only time I feel bloated is when I eat something that I shouldn't. If you keep your diet clean then the bloat isnt bad at all...and deca bloats bro!

Swellin Guest
    Good info! Thanks. Come on guys, anybody else want to add their take on this? I'm still undecided as to what all I should run this time. TJ has just about convinced me to go with nothing but test (even though I hads no plans of running it at all...in the beginning). Of course, that would include dex & clomid.

conrad is offline New Member
    dUDE IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST CYCLE JUST RUN TEST ALONE ITS GOOD SHIT, LISTEN TO THESE GUYS IN HERE THEY KNOW THERE STUFF AND THEY HAVE HELPED ME ALSO.........GOOD LUCK

Bro...just think on the money you would save...I dont know what Test you can get but Test400 is a bit painfully but man...I do 1/2 cc..2 times a week and the shit rocks...bench this cycle is up 60 pounds..I enter week 9 this week...My Max bench..I now can do 10 reps on my last set...amazing..

Swellin Guest
    I guess my problem with Test is that I want to cut and look better, not just pack on the meat. If I cover it up with fluff, what's the use? It seems that most folks that post about Test have some puffiness problems or some body fat gain.

Just when I think I have a plan, I get confused enough to make my headspin. At least I have you folks for the answers!

Hey bro, I saw your post in my diary. Anyways... here's what I think:
    Add test in your cycle. Test should be the base of every cycle, we're not talking sustanon , which I foolishly used in May and June, but Enanthate , cyp, prop, etc. If you are looking to cut then a good base test would be prop 100mg each day stacked with fina and winny. However, if you still want to pack on mass without gaining fat, run enanthate instead and keep your diet EXTREMELY clean, you will not gain any fat or noticeable water. Take lasix if necessary to get out some of that extra water.

Post a follow up on what you decide!
    Good luck bro,

HP

Swellin Guest
    Thanks HP! I listed 250 mg of test enanthate . Do you think that will be about right?

I guess my questions now surround the clenbuterol , and the prime time for Novaldex. I see the benefit of taking dex from the get, but I see so many folks saying they "have it on hand," and start taking it at the first signs of gyno. What gives?

I know I saw that you were originally planning on using Enan but then you were thinking of not running it, so I was just clarifying that you DEFINATELY should use it. And go at 500mg a week. Everything else looks good... Glad to see some people are doing their research before asking. Also glad to see some are realizing there is really no need for dbol on a first cycle, although once again I'm not one to speak (see signature)...

As for nolva, I suggest you start from the get go considering you're running test. Have plenty, enough to go all the way through your cycle with...

Good luck.

HP

Swellin Guest
    Thanks a bunch Huge Presser! That is exactly the kind of response I was looking for! Thanks to conrad & Juicer too! Man, I feel better about this already. I love this place.

Of course, I am still open to any suggestions that anybody else might have!

Thread Information