Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Until you get your dextrose in use honey or drink a gatorade. Jason was looking into stocking dextrose at ALLSPORTS but I haven't heard back from him. I order mine from www.bulkfoods.com I think that's the name of the place. There's a few others that I can't quite remember. As for the diet if this is going to be a true bulking cycle you need to up the carbs bro, as with the protein. Like I said I need you to give me the total number of cals you need to get in and the times you can eat and I'll write you up a diet, it may take me a few days as I'm still busy in the personal arena. I'll be glad to help ya out in anyway bro, you got my back and now it's my turn to get yours.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Instead of dextrose I've been eating 6 dates with my protein drink after my workout. I'm sick of the dextrose and the dates help out in other areas . BigT and SID...... think they are ok.

Sorry to hijack your thread SID

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Until you get your dextrose in use honey or drink a gatorade. Jason was looking into stocking dextrose at ALLSPORTS but I haven't heard back from him. I order mine from www.bulkfoods.com I think that's the name of the place. There's a few others that I can't quite remember. As for the diet if this is going to be a true bulking cycle you need to up the carbs bro, as with the protein. Like I said I need you to give me the total number of cals you need to get in and the times you can eat and I'll write you up a diet, it may take me a few days as I'm still busy in the personal arena. I'll be glad to help ya out in anyway bro, you got my back and now it's my turn to get yours.
    ok bro, I want to get at least 4000 cals a day if not more. I had the protein to about 250 minimum a day, unfortunately what helps is the 3 shakes. I'm going to go bulkfoods and check...thanks bro!

SID

Mud hijack away! No prob bro!
    2nd, if you're eating dates they call that Canabalism in some coutries! You must be doing it right because I haven't heard action news with any news reports about that type of shit
    I can understand the other reason! I'm getting all pent up with the more I eat! Then my wife bitches because she needs to light a match!

SID

NO poblem Sid. Ok 4000 minimum cals a day will be a snap to come up with. Now try imagining eating 5000 cals a day, now that's my bulking diet.

Mud, dates and other fruits are ok, but nothing works as well as dextrose or honey. If it's working and you like it than stick to it. I personally eat about 5 a day myself, with all this protein it helps keeping the pipes clean.

NO poblem Sid. Ok 4000 minimum cals a day will be a snap to come up with. Now try imagining eating 5000 cals a day, now that's my bulking diet.

Mud, dates and other fruits are ok, but nothing works as well as dextrose or honey. If it's working and you like it than stick to it. I personally eat about 5 a day myself, with all this protein it helps keeping the pipes clean.
    T, I'm shooting for more of course, but the way work has been going it's been tough getting it all in....but I want the 5000 if I can!

Now when did this become a constipation thread?

SID!

Sid, if I remember your stats correctly 4000-4500 cals a day will be right, I believe 5000 for you would be overkill. But if you aren't gaining like yo ushould be we'll up them to 5000. Keep at it and check your pm's. I got those workouts to ya and I'm finishing up on your diet. I truely hope you like to eat bro, cause I have you eating every 2-3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Mud hijack away! No prob bro!
    2nd, if you're eating dates they call that Canabalism in some coutries! You must be doing it right because I haven't heard action news with any news reports about that type of shit
    I can understand the other reason! I'm getting all pent up with the more I eat! Then my wife bitches because she needs to light a match!

SID
    Yeah I'm good that way plus it's a great source of protein. I just look for the real lean ones.

Thanks fo letting me hijack a bit SID. I gues I will switch to honey then. I'm not one for sweets and it gets hard to get the dextrose down. Maybe the honey will do the trick. Thanks BigT and SID.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yeah I'm good that way plus it's a great source of protein. I just look for the real lean ones.

Thanks fo letting me hijack a bit SID. I gues I will switch to honey then. I'm not one for sweets and it gets hard to get the dextrose down. Maybe the honey will do the trick. Thanks BigT and SID.
    I'm guessing the honey will do the trick also, but how much? tablespoon? 1/4 cup?
    When I boxed before a fight I would eat bannanas dipped in honey to settle my stomach and give me some energy at the same time. That was the last time I think I had any honey like that.

Oh, I have chest today so as soon as I get to the gym, I'll post my update for the day. Tomorrow will be my 6th inj, and sunday will be the beginning of week 4, so I'm anxiously awaiting my "Kick" from the test.

SID

I'd say sometime next week you should start feeling the gear. Oh what a feeling!

I'd say sometime next week you should start feeling the gear. Oh what a feeling!
    Bro I'm chomping at the bit! You know what sucks though, I can't have a beer for the Eagles game on monday! Just TONS OF WINGS! YEAH!

SID

1 beer won't kill ya bro. But it's good to know where you're priorities are. As for the honey I use 3-4 spoonfulls. I believe that honey has 17g of carbs per spoonfull. It does take some getting used to mixing it with your protein but I liked the way it tasted.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sid, bro I've been reading your thread and I'm all exicited for you! Sounds like that crazy Coyote has you all set up on the diet so I'm looking forward to reading all the great progress.

Btw, your pictures aren't that bad, hell I wish I was lean and besides you'll look huge soon enough. You'll get the biggest kick out of showing the before and after photos to boot!

Jug thanks bro! And I really hope to make major changes! T and his Acme products and Acme plans is hookin a brother up!

T, I had a glass of wine for my parents anniversary and that's it! I can wait! No need to set my self back! I have no problems with eating the crap out some of the best Buffalo Cutlets around! Hell, I killed like 12 saturday night, and that's only because the wife needed some and my daughters friend too! Oh well, the sacrifice will be worth it! Thanks bro!

SID

No prob Sid, I'll try and shoot ya some diet info today or tomorrow.

Jugg, when you're ready just give me a holla. I'm looking forward to kicking your azz back into shape.

Big T, I see the doc on the 18th and I'm hoping he says I can start lifting again *fingers crossed* but as always I follow his advice. If he says yes I'll start out high reps low weight and try and get my right tricep back into some form of a shape (it looks sooooo bad, tiny comes to mind). As soon as I can start to lift some serious weight I'll be hitting you up for some eating advice, the Big Man upstairs knows I could use it. And Bro, seriously, you'll wear your foot out............my a$$ is huge. ha

Sorry bout the side line to your thread there Sid. I feel kid of bad about it so tell you what.............next time you're kicking Big Green around I'll give you a hand.

I'm eagerly waiting Jugg!

Sid check your pm's bro, your diet is awaiting ya!!!

I'm eagerly waiting Jugg!
    Sid check your pm's bro, your diet is awaiting ya!!!
    I'll Check right now! YOu the man T! Thanks!

Jug, not a problem bro! and Thanks!

SID

Let me know what you think of the diet. If you feel we need to up anything or change some macros around I'll see what I can do.

Well, just got back from the gym and well wan't very happy about my w/o. I started having shoulder pains as soon as I started doing warmups! It's like my shoulder knows when I'm amped up for chest! WTF!
    OH, I almost had a near death experience when I swallowed my gum during incline DB presses w/ 100's! WTF! Just one of those days!
    so it went like this:
    db incl - w/ups then 60-8/70-8/80-8/100-6 (almost choked too!)
    db press - w/up then 60-10/70-8/80-8/90-8/100-8
    decline - w/up 60-10/70-8/80-8
    incline fly's 25-15/35-10/45-8 (shoulder pain)
    flat fly - 25-15/35-10/45-8/55-8/60-8
    cables - 20/40/60/80-10

Like I said my shoulder was killing me! So I'm debating whether it has to do with inclines to start? If so I'll ad it later in to the routine w/ lighter weight and higher reps I guess. I'm kind of pissed at my self right now and very dissapointed with the weight I did also.

SID

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    You don't look bad at all bro! You don't have anything to be ashamed of, if you ask me. The work you have done so far is obvious.

Those are just bad pix -the contrast is really low and they're too dark to put anybody in a good light. Video cams almost always take bad pix. If your software lets you do it, it would help a lot to turn up the brightness a lot and the contrast somewhat.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Man I'm slacking...I didn't even know you started this diary Sid. Good luck with it bro!! And where in the hell do you get off calling yourself fat, you fucker?!!! I'm going to keep up with this journal, NO SLACKING bro!

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    Man I'm slacking...I didn't even know you started this diary Sid. Good luck with it bro!! And where in the hell do you get off calling yourself fat, you fucker?!!! I'm going to keep up with this journal, NO SLACKING bro!
    Oh no SID watch yourself now. You may end up with some type of injury or something j/k

I will pray for you bro!

Yeah Sid, Major has a way of jinxing those that are on cycle. Hey we all have bad days in the gym. Quit your panzy azzing around, suck it up and hit it hard tomorrow.

Sid, I'd hit the Juiceman up and have him get you in contact with a Creole voodoo woman to counteract the hex Major just put on your thread. OMG, I see you've already had a set back with the shoulder.........bros..........Major's powers are increasing.............he now only has to think of posting and look what happens.

Find a chicken from somewhere Rip......there's always a need for chicken (for whatever reason) when getting rid of a hex.

Major..J/J bro

Don't sweat it too much Rip. Like Big T said hit it again next go round.

Major bro... thought you forgot about the board... or went pro or drove off in your new truck looking for the fountain of JUICE!

OK bro's.... I got a chicken a bottle of rum and a cigar (cuban no shwisher sweat here!) and I'm gonna un voodoo my shoulder!

On a serious note:
    I have bi's and tri's today and I'm looking forward to it! I did my final week 3 inj thismorning and my god it was a hot knife through butter the way I stuck in my quad! long story but I was sitting on my thrown and I had just stuck it in (slight pin prick) and then I coughed or yawned or something and before I new it I was all the way in! Anyways, my buddy stopped over last night and said he could already see a difference in me and I was happy with that even though I think it's because of the lack of cardio plus I'm holding water from all the carbs right now. So this week should be the week I start to get my test on!

And thanks to you my good bro's! for sticking in and kickin me in the ass! and modivating me ... it's early and I really appreciate it! Keep up the work my brothers!

SID!

No problem, I'm willing to kick ya in the azz any time.

Major bro... thought you forgot about the board... or went pro or drove off in your new truck looking for the fountain of JUICE!

OK bro's.... I got a chicken a bottle of rum and a cigar (cuban no shwisher sweat here!) and I'm gonna un voodoo my shoulder!

On a serious note:
    I have bi's and tri's today and I'm looking forward to it! I did my final week 3 inj thismorning and my god it was a hot knife through butter the way I stuck in my quad! long story but I was sitting on my thrown and I had just stuck it in (slight pin prick) and then I coughed or yawned or something and before I new it I was all the way in! Anyways, my buddy stopped over last night and said he could already see a difference in me and I was happy with that even though I think it's because of the lack of cardio plus I'm holding water from all the carbs right now. So this week should be the week I start to get my test on!

And thanks to you my good bro's! for sticking in and kickin me in the ass! and modivating me ... it's early and I really appreciate it! Keep up the work my brothers!

SID!
    Is your buddy the only one that knows your running gear or did you tell your wife? My gf always asks questions. I thinkk before this cycle I will tell her. I've been hinting around.

Blast those bi's and tri's today. Have you been doing any cardio at all? It helps me keep the bloat down from AS and while I'm bulking.

Is your buddy the only one that knows your running gear or did you tell your wife? My gf always asks questions. I thinkk before this cycle I will tell her. I've been hinting around.

Blast those bi's and tri's today. Have you been doing any cardio at all? It helps me keep the bloat down from AS and while I'm bulking.
    I hate to say I haven't told her! I want to but I don't want her to freak and be....a woman! Irrational! I know I had said before in the past that I wanted to run a few cycles and she was not against it. I show her who I want to look like and as long as I don't look like Ronnie or overlly freaky she's ok with it! ( we watch the ronnie or dorian videos and her and my daughter are like eww ohh euchkkkk! and me and my son are like YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) I can honestly say I feel guilty about not tellilng her, but I'm just afraid she'll act like I'm spot injectin heroin between my toes or in my eye for god's sake! She can over react to alot of the simplist things...

Basically only a few of my closest CLOSEST bro's know! I'm the only one that would nut it up and run with one... I'm the one that is willing to sacrifice and has a goal of being a Bodybuilder not just some guy in the gym! I've always wanted to be a freak and by god I'm gonna do my damdest to get there! and I don't mean a freak of nature like Big T! or BG! all 6-4 and 250! (note: at that size you guys should be 325 and ripped! stop slacking! ) I'm talking 5-9 and SOLID 220!

I will start doing cardio 2x a week tuesday and thursday morn's I'll walk/run about 1.7miles not too much to break down muscle just enough to get by!

SID!

Sid, you are so asking for trouble my good man. As for telling your wife, just sit her down and tell her. That's how I did it with mine and she's been cool about it ever since. As for me not being 325 yet, well I'm on my way. Right now I'm 232 lbs at about 7-8% bf. Upcomming cycle will be a killer of one. I'll pm it to ya for now, I don't want this one getting outta the bag.

I hate to say I haven't told her! I want to but I don't want her to freak and be....a woman! Irrational! I know I had said before in the past that I wanted to run a few cycles and she was not against it. I show her who I want to look like and as long as I don't look like Ronnie or overlly freaky she's ok with it! ( we watch the ronnie or dorian videos and her and my daughter are like eww ohh euchkkkk! and me and my son are like YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ) I can honestly say I feel guilty about not tellilng her, but I'm just afraid she'll act like I'm spot injectin heroin between my toes or in my eye for god's sake! She can over react to alot of the simplist things...

Basically only a few of my closest CLOSEST bro's know! I'm the only one that would nut it up and run with one... I'm the one that is willing to sacrifice and has a goal of being a Bodybuilder not just some guy in the gym! I've always wanted to be a freak and by god I'm gonna do my damdest to get there! and I don't mean a freak of nature like Big T! or BG! all 6-4 and 250! (note: at that size you guys should be 325 and ripped! stop slacking! ) I'm talking 5-9 and SOLID 220!

I will start doing cardio 2x a week tuesday and thursday morn's I'll walk/run about 1.7miles not too much to break down muscle just enough to get by!

SID!
    I hear ya bro. Most women over react no matter what they say in the past. When hinting around to her that I want to try a cycle she always says that "what ever you have to do to get to your goals" and then it always end with "will your thing get smaller". If it got any smaller I would consider myself a women! So when I tell her I hope she remembers saying all this to me. Plus I know she can tell that I'm not natural or she wouldn't ask me and plus she works in the medical area.

T I only expect great things out of you bro! Big cycles for the big boys!

Mud, when I was telling my girl I said babe just look at it like this I'll be chasing you all over the house trying make you Happy! She's like I'm already tired of running now! I figure, I'll tell her when she starts to notice things and I'll just let her know ... look it's cheaper than the prohormone cycle I did, and that's no lie! My gear didn't cost $200! where as my 1-DA (code for dumbass) was 6 bottles at $40 each! plus I bought 2 more after that!

I think she'll be ok, but it depends what day/hour/second/month/nanomillasecond of the day! sheesh!

SID!

Well since I'm sitting here patiently awaiting my morning update I am growing concerned that he told her last night and she flipped out and hurt him. You see that's the only explanation I can possibly come up with as to WHY he hasn't updated his journal so far today.................. still waiting.

Good mornin' my metalhead mofo-brothers! I hope all is well...
    I weighed myself yesterday and was surprised to find that w/ shorts & tshirt no shoes I was 188! WTF! WOW! 10lbs in 2 1/2 weeks I can't believe it! and damn when this poop starts kicking in I can only imagine!

Anyways, did arms last night and it was tough! Not the weight but well there's 2000 f*n people in a small ass'd gym! So it was tough to get a great workout, but I feel it today. I went back and did tri/bi/tri/bi

st bar pushdowns - w/up 15-10 15+25lb-8 15+35-8 15+45-8 15+55-8
    hammers - w/up 25-8/30-8/35-8/40-8 ......

OK just saw T, posted a response before I was able to complete my update so I'll post a 2nd completing this morning post just so my big bro can have a smile!
    Here you go T!

SID

Just making sure you aren't slacking.

Good mornin' my metalhead mofo-brothers! I hope all is well...
    I weighed myself yesterday and was surprised to find that w/ shorts & tshirt no shoes I was 188! WTF! WOW! 10lbs in 2 1/2 weeks I can't believe it! and damn when this poop starts kicking in I can only imagine!

Anyways, did arms last night and it was tough! Not the weight but well there's 2000 f*n people in a small ass'd gym! So it was tough to get a great workout, but I feel it today. I went back and did tri/bi/tri/bi

hammers - w/up 25-8/30-8/35-8/40-8 ......

OK just saw T, posted a response before I was able to complete my update so I'll post a 2nd completing this morning post just so my big bro can have a smile!
    Here you go T!

SID
    10lbs! That's great..... How do you feel with the added weight? Soon brotha soon it will kick in.

And stop your belly aching about the gym being small we know it's that your getting bigger and now the gym seems smaller to you.

Ok back to completing my morning post:
    hammers - w/up 25-8/30-8/35-8/40-8/50-8
    close grip w/ez bar(bar weight not included) compound setted with db skulls (brit way) - 90-15/140-8/180-8/230-2
    (I was dead since I dide chest the day before, and I felt it in my shoulder)
    skulls - 15-10/20-8/25-8/30-8/35-8
    preachers - 45-10/55-8/65-8/75-8/85-8/95-8 with negatives thrown in
    compounded w/ single db curls(iso'd)-15-8/20-8/25-8/30-8
    single arm pulldown - 1-10/2-10/3-8/4-8/5-8
    stbar cables - 2-10/3-10/4-10/6-8/8-10/10-8/12-8

today, I hopefully will do some cardio at lunch and do some forearm work then after work I'll do shoulders and some legs!

Again, I have to add that I'm really surprised with the 10lb gain! Blown away by it! I am anxiously awaiting the kick and have even notice my guys are getting a little smaller! Question: is pain part of the process? I had some discomfert while doing pushdowns last night...

Thanks bro's!

SID

ps...T I can't slack with you ball breakers! ! Plus I'm just F*N Geeked up for this whole process! My thread will probably never reach the likes of yours, majors or even BG's MTV thread, but that's fine and it's just fun having you guys around to juice me up! Thanks all!

No problem bro, readin all about it is really making me want to jump back on. I'm gonna do a prop/fina cycle here shortly and wait about 2-3 months and hit that BIG one that I pm'ed ya the other day.

10lbs! That's great..... How do you feel with the added weight? Soon brotha soon it will kick in.

And stop your belly aching about the gym being small we know it's that your getting bigger and now the gym seems smaller to you.
    I love it! Actually, i like the feeling that I AM caring that weight! And I loved it when my buddies are like damn! I want to achieve and unreal physic and busting my ass is all the fun of it!

... some of the guys that were at the gym last night dwarf me bro! I wish it was me! SOMEDAY!

SID

I love it! Actually, i like the feeling that I AM caring that weight! And I loved it when my buddies are like damn! I want to achieve and unreal physic and busting my ass is all the fun of it!

... some of the guys that were at the gym last night dwarf me bro! I wish it was me! SOMEDAY!

SID
    Just let me know so I can kick your Texas sized ass square! and get you going bro!

SID

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information