Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Sho thang boss! 10 lbs in 2 weeks sounds great, just enough to make your head swell a bit. Keep it up and maybe you'll be big enough one day to sit atthe table wit da big boyz. (j/k)

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Keep it up and maybe you'll be big enough one day to sit atthe table wit da big boyz. (j/k)
    DAMN! That's just harsh ! I'm guessing if I maintain 10lbs every 2 weeks after a 12 week cycle I should have gained 60lbs est. so I'll be 230ish! Wow! not bad for a 1st cycle huh! I'm guessing people would notice the size change????? !

"No, honey just tons of creatine/protein and a solid multivitamin!"

SID

Just playing with ya bro. You're welcome at my table any day of the week.

60lbs!!!! If you could gain that much weight in 12 weeks holy shyte!!! I would bow down to ya for sure. Of course I'd hate to see all the nasty stretch marks.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Just playing with ya bro. You're welcome at my table any day of the week.

60lbs!!!! If you could gain that much weight in 12 weeks holy shyte!!! I would bow down to ya for sure. Of course I'd hate to see all the nasty stretch marks.
    You know what that would be nasty! I hate seeing them even though they're like a badge of honor! I just want quality gains and good size, I don't need to be Dorian over night or after 1 cycle.... 2 cycles maybe but not 1 !

SID!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    I just want quality gains and good size, I don't need to be Dorian over night or after 1 cycle.... 2 cycles maybe but not 1 !

SID!
    Now this is a man not asking to much from the AS gods

Morning my large and butt ugly brotheren of AR!
    Unfortunately I did not get to the gym last night, so today I will be going to do some shoulders and some leg! I will be going to my girls gym since I get one week free! yeah! It's one of the new modern every F*N machine known to man gym! Which I look forward to using the equipment, but not dealing with the morons that go there. I went there for 2 weeks before just to see how it was and well....too many tools! It was like lifting at the Craftsman factory! (Mudman - it's LA fitness in Cherry Hill, by the mall) Anyways, I didn't leave the office till late I had conference calls and meetings and F*k I am really starting to not like my job! It is starting to infringe on everything! It has now for 3 years or so and now it's getting worse! In fact I am posting this right here in comfy confines of my office Fuckers! Anyways...
    Last night for diner we went to the Chinese Buffet! WOW! I love those places and they F*KN HATE ME! I had 4/5 bowls of crabs ! 4 Salmon steaks and 8 skewers of shrimp My wife kids and their friends were sitting watching me eat saying "anytime you want to finish..." So, I laughed finished my steaks and we left. But I figure I ate enough protein last night, even though crabs (alaskan kings) have cholesterol. So I was reading in a previous thread about "Night Sweats" and is this common with test/deca ? because I tell you what, I have a sweat outline in my bed of where I'm sleeping. And it's tough to sleep! Not to mention I must piss about 8 times a night! WTF!
    Anyways, here's a poll question in this thread about my work! I'll give you the scenerio and you tell me your opinions, because I get sick of hearing "bad breath is better than NO breath", from both my pops and my wiff! (he taught her that term, f*Ker! )
    >>>OK, for the past 3 years I've was doing a variety of jobs w/ my company (software production, technical support, and too much more to write here). and I was recently "promoted" to a Tier 4 engineer position (brief description - if the shit's FUBAR WE have to figure it out ASAP! and we're talking MULTI-millions of dollar accounts and tons of cash an hour! we do prepaid cellular systems, not phones systems db's, signalling and a shit load of BS)but without a salary increas, and infact the company has not given raises or bonuses for 2 years now, I did get $1000 in a bonus 1 1/2 years ago. OK, my work is salary based of 40 hrs a week. Last year I worked over 550 hours of overtime! and based off of that number (I'll just say I don't make 50k) it probably works out to be about $14 an hour. So, the other guys that I work with are making on average a minimum of $64K a year. There seems to be no sign of ANY $$'s coming my way anytime soon, and already I've put in on average 70hr weeks for the last 2 months and 70's a small #! What the F*k should I do...any advice from you guys would be great!
    Thanks!
    SID!

Morning Twinkies! It's sunday night monday morning 2am est and I'm at work and it sucks...basically I'm supporting a problem with my account in Chile because the hardware is F*D up! Mudman, don't you work for HP? Because you guys bought compaq who made the hardware that fucked up and made work all fucking weekend! I understand it's not your fault, directly, but your a good bro and I need to blame someone...you know what they say "why take the heat when you can blame someone else and feel better J/k bro!

Anyways, I ate like a fucking horse this weekend and I'm loving it! Unfortunately, I went to my mother-in-laws for dinner and had 2 too many pieces of lasagne! (what can I say I'm a dego! )
    Ok sunday I did shoulders finally! and I felt weak and didnt' like that too much, I think it's because I always have a hard time getting shoulders in on any given day, I don't know call it a delt day jinx.
    Ok...
    ARnolds 2 w/ups then 50-10/60-10/65-10/70-8
    front rs - w/up 20-10/25-10/30-8/35-8/40-8
    sides and rears all the same as the above.
    Shrugs - w/ups 225-10/275-10/315-8/365-8 (I usually goto about 455, but my back was killing me, this gym wasn't set up for shrugs at least for someone my size)
    DB shrugs - wups 90-15/120-10/130-12/130-10
    My shoulders I always have pain in the front right one and it came and went today, but I got through it.
    I wasn't too happy with my Arnolds I usually go heavier, but wtf! Anyways...
    OK, my nips feel a little weird at times, no lumps or puffyness, but sometimes they'll feel like they're sun burn almost. I'm guessing I'll up my Liquidex (INSERT YOUR HELP HERE GUYS) I guess it was destined to happen running 800mg for my 1st 2 week in my 1st cycle...hopefully it's nothing (please!) ok
    This week I'll change my workout up alittle bit, infact I was debating whether to go through a compound set week ex.
    chest/backdb press/bent row
    db inclines/widegrip pulldowns
    db decline/low pulleys
    cables/pullups
    > 4sets with reps at 12-20 moderate weight to start and end heavy
    days would go like this:
    monday - legs and arms
    wed - chest/back
    friday - shoulders/arms
    saturday - leggs/chest/back

I may extend this program 1 more week then move to 2 weeks back to the 1 body part a day but I'll do higher reps.
    I'm doing this not just to shock the muscle groups and keep them guessing, but to also really push myself and my workouts to a new level! I'm not afraid to push heavier weights, but with my shoulder bothering me lately I'm thinking the higher reps will assist in getting the pain out. For instance...if my shoulder hurts during chest day I goto the pec dec and go light weight for reps of 20's then I'll be able to work up to the whole rack go back to the weights with more flexability and less pain in the shoulders.
    Thanks for pinging in bro's and I'll post again today...oh yeah...Go Eagles, let kick those F*KN ButtF*Kneers Asses!
    Also, Money Boss Hustler stomped me into submission in the AR FFL, I accept my defeat like a man...I don't like it, but I have to deal with it!

Later Vibrator...
    SID!

Keep at it bro. You have one hell of a work schedule which won't make this an easy run. But so far you're holding out and doing good.

Well, I'd love to say Good Morning, but it isn't! 1) My Eagles lost on MNF last night 17-0 (they deserved to be shut out and I had picked them only to be 9-7 anyways) 2) I have come to grips with the fact that my AR FFL Team "Mutha Scratchaz" are doomed with terrible players!

***3) Big T, my brother you said it right..."Sid, you are so asking for trouble my good man" guess who found a pin this morning?????? If you said Mrs. Sid, you are right sir! OH FUCK! I tried to tell her that that I wanted to tell her, which is true and I had told her before that I wanted to do this! I understand why she's mad and I think she's just ill informed, and not sure what I'm doing. I tried to tell her that I've done research for like 4 years now if not longer! She's said "I thought the whole time you were in Chile that that was what I was doing" and she asked how long I've been on, I said just a couple weeks. She said I knew it, you're just obsessed! and I tried to point out to her that at here gym (where I did chest yesterday and I'll add that soon), 90% of the guys that were at that gym were doing something! NO BS either! I don't think in this way "all the cool kids are doing it.." I'm not that kind of guy. But she needs to understand how prevelant it is and it's not coke or heroin! Granted sticking yourself isn't the most attractive thing in this world either and may scare the crap out of someone, hell I was scared to death to do a cycle! but I planned and researched and I wasn't scared of what I was doing, but scared of jabbing myself with a pin! I guess I need to know what she's REALLY mad at..a) I didn't tell her b) I'm doing a cycle c) that there are pins involved and the stereotype that goes with it... WHY DONT' YOU ALLLLLLL CHIME IN ON THIS ONE! Wow, this thread may hold some social value!!!

OK, went to my wifes Mega Gym yesterday and I love that hamer strength equipment! Good time...
    DB bench - w/ups 60-20/70-20/80-15/90-12/100-12
    DB incline - w/ups 50-20/60-12/65-10 (my shoulders were killing me!)
    decline fly - I went light w/ high reps because of my shoulders
    Cables - 2-20/3-20/4-15/5-15/4-15/3-20 (really stressed the flexing on the excersize)
    Low cables - 2 sets - 20 -3
    Hammer strength decline-90-20/140-15/180-12/180-10
    It was a good workout even though it was unbelievably chaotic, trying to get around in this huge gym and your battling for position. I did what I could and like I said it was a pretty good workout.

OK, jump in and start lending your advise...SOS..Save our Sid !

SID

Mudman, don't you work for HP? Because you guys bought compaq who made the hardware that fucked up and made work all fucking weekend! I understand it's not your fault, directly, but your a good bro and I need to blame someone...you know what they say "why take the heat when you can blame someone else and feel better J/k bro!
    SID!
    Yep I work for them. You can blame me all you want if it makes you feel better. Now stop your bitching!

Wow that sucks she found out about you using AS that way. I think it safe to assume she's made at A,B, and C.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yep I work for them. You can blame me all you want if it makes you feel better. Now stop your bitching!

Wow that sucks she found out about you using AS that way. I think it safe to assume she's made at A,B, and C.
    1st, your HP/Compaq guys in Chile piss me off man, show up late set me back 1 1/2 hours! Then they don't find the problem out till 5am! Oh well, problem solved (for now!)...

Mud, I think she's scared the most! It's the stereo type that may be the worst part! she's expecting the worst! She's maybe visioning me in a fucking alley in North Philly, buying gear and shooting up or something! And that's not it at all! I went to her gym yesterday, LA Fitness, and 90% of the guys were/are/OR DID cycles! It's just blatantly obvious! She's not educated on it, and she doesn't realize that this had started way before her!

SID

1st, your HP/Compaq guys in Chile piss me off man, show up late set me back 1 1/2 hours! Then they don't find the problem out till 5am! Oh well, problem solved (for now!)...

Mud, I think she's scared the most! It's the stereo type that may be the worst part! she's expecting the worst! She's maybe visioning me in a fucking alley in North Philly, buying gear and shooting up or something! And that's not it at all! I went to her gym yesterday, LA Fitness, and 90% of the guys were/are/OR DID cycles! It's just blatantly obvious! She's not educated on it, and she doesn't realize that this had started way before her!

SID
    I train at a LA Fitness and it safe to assume that at least 70% of the guys including myself are on gear at one point of the year or more. I guess your only choice now is to educate her because now it's too late you're are on AS. When she sees that a lot of the stereotypes aren't true and like anything else, AS use can be safe. Booze is legal but people die every year from serocise (sp?) of the liver, or end up killing someone or their selves in accidents. Just because our government says it is illegal doesn't mean it can't be safe.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 09-09-2003 at 12:52 PM.

I'm with Mudd on this one Sid.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Damn you guys must have an eye for spotting people on juice.......I work out at La fitness and I swear theres probaly about 5 Guys ..tops ..juicing...............and believe me bro I look.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Damn you guys must have an eye for spotting people on juice.......I work out at La fitness and I swear theres probaly about 5 Guys ..tops ..juicing...............and believe me bro I look.
    Mass, I'll say this alot of time it's just blatently obvious! Some guys, SOME, have just great genetics, but alot of guys don't and you can tell who has and who hasn't.
    I'll post an update soon, right now I'm up to my ass in work!
    Quick one on the wife....well, apparentlly I'm a "fucking asshole"... so if you didn't know, now you do! God did you feel the love?

Later my irongame brothers!

Sir SID Fukenasholio

I already knew you were a f'ing a'hole bro... so don't sweat it. Actually let her calm down, which she will, and than talk to her. Now, to hell with work and give us an update!!!!

Yeah where's th update and stop blamming all your work load on me you f'in a-hole j/k bro

You know it's like having brothers....I just want to kick your f*kin' Asses you big assed moron's!

Mud, you guys hiring? T, I may still need that couch, cause my guest room was little uncomfortable last night...

OK, well she keep sending me reports that she's finding on the internet basically saying the health risks and such. I had told her before the research I had done and that there's too much negative and unsubstantiated reports. THere are NO reports that say they cause cancer, they say that if you have terminal cancer it may get worse with jugo. Sex drive deminished, not it you run test. Small nuts, only for a little while. Acne, I had worse acne when I wasin high school. \
    I give her credit for convictions and standing by them, but sometimes there's information that is quality info that you need to read and understand not to be pushed off. She doesn't realize the info that I have read or researched, I explained that for approx. 5 years I have read and researched.
    Anyways, no workout yesterday (obvious reasons) and I want to do back today, but I have to support a project in Russia hopefully not too long though.
    I will do what I can even if I have to use our little dinky gym here at work...so to you Yambag's who I named earlier... your ugly! Big! and As my wife said...fukinasholio's! We're all fukinassholio's! Brothers!

SID!

SID you don't want to work here. Laying off all the time. I'm just lucky that I specialize in a area that no one does in this area of the country yet.

Just keep assuring her that you know what your doing and that if things do go wrong you know how to look for them and treat them either yourself or the at the doc's.

After reading your post yesterday I told my gf what I've been doing and that I was getting ready to do another in a few weeks. She said she knew that I have done them before and the only thing said was that she was disapointed in me for not telling her before. She was really cool about it and said she supports me in whatever I do. She's just worried that I may get hurt but I assured her I know what I'm doing.

Hopefully everything will blow over for you and she will come around.

She will come around Sid. She's just misinformed and concerned about your well being. Give it time and be patient, she'll change.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    SID you don't want to work here. Laying off all the time. I'm just lucky that I specialize in a area that no one does in this area of the country yet.
    >>>>That would be smacking the willY??????

Just keep assuring her that you know what your doing and that if things do go wrong you know how to look for them and treat them either yourself or the at the doc's.

After reading your post yesterday I told my gf what I've been doing and that I was getting ready to do another in a few weeks. She said she knew that I have done them before and the only thing said was that she was disapointed in me for not telling her before. She was really cool about it and said she supports me in whatever I do. She's just worried that I may get hurt but I assured her I know what I'm doing.

Hopefully everything will blow over for you and she will come around.
    Bro I tell you what it was so cold at my house yesterday it snowed in the bedroom!
    She is so hyped up and pissed off! I mean I feel bad that I didn't tell her, but I new what was going to happen and I like I told her I need to know what I am capable of. I want to see what I can do what I can build, she's like it's not you it's the jugo. I said no, it helps but me working my balls off in the gym is what's doing it, it's me eating all day the right way that's doing it (I did cheat last night I had a cheese steak ) I have done tons of research, I know what they can do if used incorrectly. If used properly there is a smaller chance you'll get hurt. I'm not running 2grams a week I'm not running mega doses...I'm takingn precautions. Hopefully she will understand...

SID

Just give her time and unbias information for her to read. She may never like what your doing but at least she will have a better understanding and not just the hype that the media has taught all of the uneducated to think in this area.

Sid...... breath. You two are stubborn hard heads that are just bunting off one another right now. Just play it cool and let her vent and just try to blow it off. Start printing up some of the REAL info on reasonable, smart AS usage and tell her top read it. Try and get her on here and let her read the informational threads. This is going to take time, she doesn't understand why you want to do this and unless you are already into it you wouldn't understand either.

nutz_gtd is offline Junior Member
    Keep it up, lift heavy and be safe. You on your way to a crazy transformation

Just be Focused

No update from SID. Wonder if the wife stuffed him in a box or something.

No bro, I'm still here unfortunatley work has overcome my life along with wife stuff. She has taken the stuff! I don't know where it is or anything. It's not a real great situation right now, she has ZERO idea about the stuff and when I told her look most of the stuff you took was anti-e stuff, pretty much "you fucked me good now". Like I said it's not a real great situation at home right now. I know for obvious reasons I'm pretty dissapointed and she see's that but doesn't understand why. I'm pretty angry about the whole situation and ... (Time for an analogy)
    It's like getting hyped up to go to a birthday party that has the moon bounce and clowns prizes etc, but when you show up it's buddies dad dressed up half assed and a run in place trampoleen! It wasn't me or and injury that has set me back and it wasn't on my terms that I am at this place. There's many feeling involved here, I've studied and studied and asked questions some so stupid I know you guys like T, mud, and major were probably annoyed by them. Very dissapointing and very aggrivating!

SID

No bro, I'm still here unfortunatley work has overcome my life along with wife stuff. She has taken the stuff! I don't know where it is or anything. It's not a real great situation right now, she has ZERO idea about the stuff and when I told her look most of the stuff you took was anti-e stuff, pretty much "you fucked me good now". Like I said it's not a real great situation at home right now. I know for obvious reasons I'm pretty dissapointed and she see's that but doesn't understand why. I'm pretty angry about the whole situation and ... (Time for an analogy)
    It's like getting hyped up to go to a birthday party that has the moon bounce and clowns prizes etc, but when you show up it's buddies dad dressed up half assed and a run in place trampoleen! It wasn't me or and injury that has set me back and it wasn't on my terms that I am at this place. There's many feeling involved here, I've studied and studied and asked questions some so stupid I know you guys like T, mud, and major were probably annoyed by them. Very dissapointing and very aggrivating!

SID
    No way man I don't think you haved asked one stupid question. The stupid questions are can you give me a source, can I drink winny......

SID explain to her that she has now put your health in great risk then she thinks. This has really turned out bad for you bro. I'm sorry to hear about all this because we know yoy did put a lot of time and research before starting.

Good luck

OK I'm back! I am happy to say that things seem to be a go! I will say this, I believe friday my wife, @ her work, ended up talking to a couple guys she works with who, unbelievably to her, were also fans of gear. They explained to her and enlightened her and were encouraging her to give back the gear. So after we discussed many aspects and who what's where's and why's of bbing and it's usages, she gave it back and although she is not a huge fan she now understands what it is and why! It was funny we were grocery shopping and she was so into my diet and like ok now you can't eat this right, so we'll get more of this and that. The initial shock was the key factor and i don't believe she realized how much is used in everyday life. She understands more now, and is ok with it to apoint.
    So, last week was a horrible week and I due to working 12 + hours a day could only get 2 workouts in, mon and sat. Saturday, I did back and bi/tri's. Back was high reps with high weights and I still fill it! Bi's I did something different, using compound sets like this
    tri pushdowns w/ ez bar cable curls
    1 arm rope pull downs/hammer curl with cables
    1 arm curl/with 1 arm pushdowns.

It was a quick end to the workout and one in which I still feel. Today is legs and I want to kill it!
    Yesterday was the beginning of week 4 of inj's 300t/150d.

Glad to have the home life back and beautiful, thanks for supporting me bro's!

SID

Damn bro, glad to hear she has come around. I told you it was going to take time. At least now you know to tell her from the get go about things huh? Anyway. hit it hard and I believe now that you have her support on this it'll make the cycle an even better one.

Good to see things have gotten better for ya SID. I thought we lost you there for a while. Now get back to hitting it hard bro!

You guys are like my Dr. Phil support network!
    Serious, though T you're right on many levels about letting her know and it's more like thank god she knows because I never wanted to deceive her atall Love her too much for that.
    And Mud I wasn't going to go anywher bro, I have invested too much into this and one way or the other I wasn't going to let me or you guys down. She realizes how important the whole process is to me and she loves me and realizes that I'm not trying to hurt me or her. I think she's blown away by the amount of people that do do it ( I said do do!). Hell I pointed out atleast 3 to 4 people at 2 grocery stores in a matter of an hour.

OK...today is leg day bro's I'mlooking to not beabel to walk out! so here's the plan and I've done this before, but now I need to hit it...
    Supper set w/: leg extension and leg pressses 4 x 12-20's
    Squat's 5 sets 135-20/185-20/225-20/285-15-20/315-15-20/365-till dead!

Deads -6 sets light with high slow reps
    leg curls - 6 sets
    leg push downs - 4 sets

Calves- seated - 90lb-50 x 3
    standing 3 differnt positions at 3 sets x 40/50 each
    Last time I did calves like this I had trouble moving for a week! And since I have no legs I might as well kill em!

Thanks for all the advice and support bro's! Let's all kill it!
    SID

Well did legs last night and didn't do exactly what I wanted because I didn't have my belt but here's what I did:
    Super Set
    Leg ext & Leg press -100/180 -20 100/230-15 110/270-15 120/320-12 140/360-12 140/360-10 I was limping around after the 2nd set because I really don't take break, just walk from machine to press.
    Squats- 135-20/185-20/225-15/275-15/315-12 (started to feel the back and I didn't have a belt on, probably mental , but I feel more secure with the belt)

Leg curls I did 6 sets and did as many reps as I could for each.
    Romanian deads - I didn't do because of back

seated calf raise - 45-50/90-50
    standing calf raise - till exhausted!

I will do legs one more time this week concentrating more on hams then quads. I also believe I may have to break up quads and hams because my quads take so much out of me it's sick!

Today is chest and I'm looking forward to hitting it hard. Again my concern is my shoulders when I'm doing inclines, hopefully today I can warm them up so I won't have a problem.
    I'm feeling really tired these days, and I'm eating non stop with no cardio. I tell you what I'm sweating like a fat man 24/7! I think it has alot to do with job stress also, and I'm debating changing jobs within my company. We'll see hopefully today I will find out more about that...I'll check back in to update soon. Later bro's!

SID

Sound like you still had a good leg day. I always break up hams and quads. I could never do another body part after hitting quads. I do hams on my back day.

mass junkie is offline banned
    good to hear that the home situation is much better..........that must of been the week of hell.............after reading your journal....I made sure to bring my wife up to speed about what I plan on doing.........she was pretty greatful that I wanted her approval before I went and did it without letting her know.....so ya see bro.............I learned by your mistake....doesnt that make you feel better.....lol...jk

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    good to hear that the home situation is much better..........that must of been the week of hell.............after reading your journal....I made sure to bring my wife up to speed about what I plan on doing.........she was pretty greatful that I wanted her approval before I went and did it without letting her know.....so ya see bro.............I learned by your mistake....doesnt that make you feel better.....lol...jk
    I'm glad mass that you have saved yourself from the pit of hell that I was in last week! My wife and I actually have come out of the situation better than we were before it. There is more knowledge of each other, communication and understanding. To save one bro from hell by me sacrificing myself...hey I'm known to be a true bro! Sacrifice for the good of all!

OK, 1st let me start this as saying...MUD you are correct sir! I did have a pretty good leg day because well, I"m sore as a MOTHER F*KER! GD! Wow! It's awesome! Yesterday, I got my chest workout in and I had minor shoulder pain, but I was unhappy because I was pressed for time. So, I will make a cleanup day this week and get legs/chest and probably more. Today I may be taking off, but that may change, I just received 2 tickets to the Phillies/Marlins game tonight (YOU GOTTA LOVE THE WILD CARD!) I want to do shoulders atleast today so I'll keep you posted. Thanks to all you bro's who read this thread! I like to see that quite a few people are reading this and hopefully getting more out of this thread than just words.

My diet has been pretty good, Big T gave me a diet and I'm eating pretty much to it, but I have to substitute somethings. I'm eating more tuna/can chicken than breasts ($$ ducket troubles). I have been eating every 2 hours and trying to maintain my protein high. I will have to start doing some cardio because I feel my blood pressure is higher than before (it's obvious by my constant sweating and red face).
    ****NOW Please input on this...My nips the tips that is are sensitive at times, but I don't feel lumps or anything. I do notice that when I take my liquidex it does work so I will be doing .25 to .50 ed. in hopes that that will work.
    Sex drive and performance is going great! I can say that every morning we (me and my wife of course) are very very frisky and well...we are both enjoying it VERY VERY VERY MUCH!
    I do have to say that I don't feel any type of rush or jump from the test or deca . I know that last week when I did chest I felt stronger than I do this week, now that may be attributed mentally/physically because of the EXTREME stress I am under from home last week and work being unbelievably FUCKED this and last week!
    I saw my dad last night and he said to me "You look fucking huge!" and I was pretty happy about that, my bro-in-law said "damn your thicking the fuck up" word for word. Makes me feel good, BUT not where I want to be! All I can say I my goal and desire to KILL it is getting stronger EVERY FUCKING DAY! anyways...I'll update again. Later bro's and thanks for all!

MASS JUNKIE GOOD DECISION!

SID

Oh yeah!..... people seem to forget how much $$$$$ you need to spend after you buy your gear, anti-e's....... than there's the extra food, supplemnts, protein.... it's all worth it in the end.

The BigT has solid advice on diet...... speaking of the man where has he been?

Keep hitting it hard SID!

Well, I have to start by saying that it looks like the cycle is now over except for the PCT. My wife took the gear and when I said why she's like I thought you were going stop. She hasn't learned a thing and narrow minded people never will. Again it's a case of .... I will keep my opinion to my self because she has decided to start seeing what I was doing here and not reading anything that is educational or anything I have posted that was educational but onlyl the BS AR lounge stuff!
    I am at a point where I am disgusted/dissapointed/emotionally depressed over what is happening. She doesn't understand how much work preperation, research, sacrifice and total commitment it takes to do this. Again, it's a feeling of disgrace that I am righting this to you, and if you think about it she has no F*K'n right to take my gear married or not! A line has been crossed and it will effect our marriage forever, her sneaking and searching through my stuff and my for not telling her...oh I wonder why I didn't tell her???? I hate to say that this closes the book on something that never had a chance to get started and take flight, I start to see some gains, my physic specifically my thickness in my back and shoulders and well, it is all for nothing. She being the type of person she is won't change her mind and now I have to find something to really sink my self into, because trying to build naturally has not been very successful. I am deffinately at a cross roads!
    I want to thank the guys that have helped T, Mud, Major, Jarrett and others also you guys that have read this thread, I'm sorry bro's! and I mean that I feel like I let you guys as well as myself down, by not doing it right! I have failed and failure is unnacceptable to a person like me. So, again, thanks for the support! My last injection was on sunday the 14th, so Sept 28th I'll start my pct with clomid and novaldex. A terrible way to finish! I'm very very pissed about this!
    1 bodybuilder!

SID I'm sorry to hear things went back to the way they were a week ago. You're right she has no right to do this to you. You're an adult and it's your body not her's. Too bad she didn't read the educational content of this site.... I wouldn't even consider the lounge anything but a way to have some fun.

If you ever decide to do another cycle now you know just hide your gear better.

Good luck-
    MM

I don't know bro, it's really really dissapointing! I really can't convey how F*'d I feel right now. It is really really dissapointing to the point I don't even talk to her...and the arrogant way she said "oh I thought you didn't need it" WTF! She said why did you think I thought it was ok then, I said look you out of know where started giving a shit about my diet and this and that, and acne cream for my back and shoulders, we saw some guy that was on and you're like why dont' you go talk to him you both use and I told her there's a code and she laughed at that. It's like putting every thing you have EVERYTHING! into something and then someone says...no that's not important you can't do it! So 6 years of research and working to make sure your body is ready for a change and eating a certain way and .... I'm just getting more upset now...

SID

Damn SID, I take a few days leave and everything falls apart. I'm sorry she isn't opening her eyes to this. I know it's not going to be easy, but do PCT and keep at her to learn about AS. Sit her down with you in the evenings and look things up together. Try this, tell her that you will willingly quit for now, if she promises to open her mind and just learn what you already know. Teach her, this way in the near future you can hit your cycle, and you two can use this time together to fix any tears that have occurred to your bond with one another. I hope it all works out in the end bro. Hell I'm miserable about giving up the gym and this way of life myself and don't want to see another bro go through the same thing. I will return to the gym and my beloved AS in a few months. Mudd, thanks for wondering where I've been, I always knew you cared ya big lug. Anyways, that's just my .02 on this one. Good luck SID and if ya ever need to vent or anything ya got my digits.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information