Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    1st T and Mud I hope you guys aren't going to hug, my stomach can't handle that!

2nd, see you leave T and all shit breaks out!

I am going to keep on her about it, I can't talk to her now because I'm so fucking pissed, but when I do I'm going to let her get educated on them. But she's so narrow minded and see's with blinders on, and that is the biggest obstacle. Thanks bros!

SID

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Well I'm back now and Big T is here to make it all better again. Just keep at her bro and calm down. Having to come off of a cycle prematurely is not the end of the world. There's always down the road bro. I'm here if you need to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Well I'm back now and Big T is here to make it all better again. Just keep at her bro and calm down. Having to come off of a cycle prematurely is not the end of the world. There's always down the road bro. I'm here if you need to vent.
    T you're deffinately one great bro! Thanks for the support!
    I'm still posting on this because I figure hell, I still have test running through me and who nows maybe she'll come around so I can finish right. Anyways, I called out of work yesterday since it was such a F*K'd week of work and then with the wife, so I needed a mental day.
    So, I went to the gym for shoulders & arms
    Shoulders were ok, but they started killing me! I mean like I had cigarettes put out on my deep muscles! WTF! I though i was gonna die that's how bad it was. So, my workout went like this for shoulders:
    Arnolds - 35-20/55-15/60-12/65-10/70-8/60-12
    front raise- 15-15/20-12/25-12/30-10/35-10/40-10
    side raise - 15-15/20-12/25-12/30-10/35-10/40-10
    DB shrugs - 100-20/130x3-20
    couldn't do BB shrugs, because the gym isn't set up right to do them without hurting your self so, Ijumped to arms>
    Normally, I go Tri/bi this week I went bi's and finished with tri's to mix it up some> I'll give you the excersize and the set/reps, I forgot my log book so I forgot the weights:
    hammers - 5 sets reps 20/15/15/12/10/8
    bb curl - 5 sets reps 15-8
    incline db- 5 sets both arms lifting at same time except for last set
    preacher ez - 5 sets
    db preacher - 3 sets/cables curls 3 sets

st bar push downs-6 sets
    skulls - 5 sets finished with 20 down to 135 for 8
    dips 4 sets 25 0 25/45lb 25/90 25/135
    close grip - 135 - 15/155-12/175-10 (shoulders hurt stopped)
    1 arm rope 3 sets compound setted with 1arm pushdowns
    triangle pushdowns 4 sets

I felt pretty good about the bi/tri workout and once again my shoulders worry me. I was hopeing that the deca would help as far as that would go, but it maybe more than just a joint problem.
    I have my gear back but am hesitant to start again with it because of what has gone on between me and the spousel unit. I hope to finish this cycle still! She knows how much work and sacrifice I have made to do this. The mental aspect of what's happening is overwelming, as BiG T had when he was having troubles during his cycle. It is tiring! I feel like I'm boxing again, but this time not the physical side, but the mental part which can be grueling! Well, that it for now, thanks for staying and reading this thread and as I said I'm going to try to keep on with this cycle! THanks ...

SID

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    T you're deffinately one great bro! Thanks for the support!
    I'm still posting on this because I figure hell, I still have test running through me and who nows maybe she'll come around so I can finish right. Anyways, I called out of work yesterday since it was such a F*K'd week of work and then with the wife, so I needed a mental day.
    So, I went to the gym for shoulders & arms
    Shoulders were ok, but they started killing me! I mean like I had cigarettes put out on my deep muscles! WTF! I though i was gonna die that's how bad it was. So, my workout went like this for shoulders:
    Arnolds - 35-20/55-15/60-12/65-10/70-8/60-12
    front raise- 15-15/20-12/25-12/30-10/35-10/40-10
    side raise - 15-15/20-12/25-12/30-10/35-10/40-10
    DB shrugs - 100-20/130x3-20
    couldn't do BB shrugs, because the gym isn't set up right to do them without hurting your self so, Ijumped to arms>
    Normally, I go Tri/bi this week I went bi's and finished with tri's to mix it up some> I'll give you the excersize and the set/reps, I forgot my log book so I forgot the weights:
    hammers - 5 sets reps 20/15/15/12/10/8
    bb curl - 5 sets reps 15-8
    incline db- 5 sets both arms lifting at same time except for last set
    preacher ez - 5 sets
    db preacher - 3 sets/cables curls 3 sets

st bar push downs-6 sets
    skulls - 5 sets finished with 20 down to 135 for 8
    dips 4 sets 25 0 25/45lb 25/90 25/135
    close grip - 135 - 15/155-12/175-10 (shoulders hurt stopped)
    1 arm rope 3 sets compound setted with 1arm pushdowns
    triangle pushdowns 4 sets

I felt pretty good about the bi/tri workout and once again my shoulders worry me. I was hopeing that the deca would help as far as that would go, but it maybe more than just a joint problem.
    I have my gear back but am hesitant to start again with it because of what has gone on between me and the spousel unit. I hope to finish this cycle still! She knows how much work and sacrifice I have made to do this. The mental aspect of what's happening is overwelming, as BiG T had when he was having troubles during his cycle. It is tiring! I feel like I'm boxing again, but this time not the physical side, but the mental part which can be grueling! Well, that it for now, thanks for staying and reading this thread and as I said I'm going to try to keep on with this cycle! THanks ...

SID
    This is better than a soap aopera. SO you got the gear back again?!? Hide it good bro!

SID the Decca should be helping the shoulder pain but I wouldn't put off seeing a Doc about it. You could be doing more damage as time goes on.
    I use borrage oil at 2000mcg's a day for joint pain. This is all I used while using Winny and had no problems after starting the oil and I'm still using the oil and my joints feel great. You know us "old" men need all the help we can get

"Mudd, thanks for wondering where I've been, I always knew you cared ya big lug. "

I care about all my bros BigT I'm just a careing guy like that

Mud.... you've put a tear in my eye. You are a good bro. Thanks.

SID, after going through what I have and am still going through I can only say is quit the cycle now, get work and your wife issues worked out first. That way you can soley concentrate on your cycle and lifting when it's time. It can be too much trying to handle crap at work, fighting with the wife, and training with gear. So get those things taken care of first and jump back on. I mean if you feel you can handle it all than by all means go for it. I've just learned the hard way to lay off the gym and gear when personal issues come up.

Well, guys....These are days of our Cycle has returned!!!
    So as it stands I'm going to finish the cycle! And I think all this stuff has been worth it. She's starting to understand on other levels what I'm using and well her biggest issues it the actual administering of the jugo! I told her it is the safest way to go about it and I told her if went and did an all oral cycle I'd really put some tax on my liver and I like my liver I've had it for 33 years and 11 months! I don't want to hurt it! So after this weekend I don't see anymore gear missing issues and being that I have 8/9 weeks left I can make up for the early stress! It has been a learning process I hope that my bro's can learn from! As T had told me several times over the last 5 or so months and like am moron I didn't listen to him, tell her explain educate her. But now it seems that it has been done and even more, I told her I will educate her on a daily basis and keep explaining and teaching. So, now HOPEFULLY all that is behind us and I can complete my cycle! Wheeew!

Well, I missed 1 inj last week for reasons as explained in the last few posts, and yesterday actually I did 400t/150d and will do the same either tonight(to catch up) and then fall back to 1 more week of 2x 300/150 and then it'll be 200/150 2x from what will be week 6-10 and then 2 weeks to end of 2x 200t, I am debating extending with my primo for 4/5 weeks to harden up my gains, and possibly go with some winny also, but that is debatable.
    Today will be either chest or legs debating on what everyone else at the gym is doing. I want to get chest in, but we'll see!

Guys, thanks for sticking in! And I'm going to just try and kill it for the last 8/10 weeks left and really do it right! Funny, you don't know how much something means to you until you almost loose it!

SID!

Bro, good to hear that everything is working out finally. I too will be back in the gym in about a week or two and back on some gear. So keep it up and hit it hard bro.

Bro, good to hear that everything is working out finally. I too will be back in the gym in about a week or two and back on some gear. So keep it up and hit it hard bro.
    You better get your Little Texan A$$ back in the gym!
    Brother it's great to hear that! After the soap opera me and the wife have been having (which doesn't scratch the surface of what you've delt with) I know you are just looking at the gym as like church! And I'll keep kickin your ass and motivating you from the board! The wife knows your name by heart now, as I kept blamin you for peer pressure! kidding, of course just explaining different things and the whole process. So, if she calls you...you know why! I'm looking forward to seeing your "Mega Cycle" results!

Just got word from my boss that I will be traveling to Uzbekastan (former ussr) in about 3 weeks to a month for about a week, so that will be interesting.

SID

Cool, I won't be hitting my monster cycle just yet, Most likely do to financial burdens it'll be 12 weeks of test prop at 150mg ED, along with fina at either 100mg- 150mg ED also. Thsi will just help me regain some of my lost size. I hate being 220! I want to be back at 250 or better quick.

Cool, I won't be hitting my monster cycle just yet, Most likely do to financial burdens it'll be 12 weeks of test prop at 150mg ED, along with fina at either 100mg- 150mg ED also. Thsi will just help me regain some of my lost size. I hate being 220! I want to be back at 250 or better quick.
    Bro, when your 185...220 doesn't sound half bad!

SID

Sorry..... I just feel puney compared to how big I had gotten. Clothes fit loose and all, kind of gets you down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    Bro, when your 185...220 doesn't sound half bad!

SID
    Sh*t try being 5'7" and a buck seventy five...... I have to live this way everyday.

Nah...... I love it I put 5lbs on and I look bigger....... Come on Oct 1st..... can't wait to start growing some more!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Sh*t try being 5'7" and a buck seventy five...... I have to live this way everyday.

Nah...... I love it I put 5lbs on and I look bigger....... Come on Oct 1st..... can't wait to start growing some more!
    I was hoping to be 6'2" when I'm done with this cycle

OK, yesterday was chest and I had a pretty good workout and feel it today, thank god I minimal shoulder pain! 1st time in about a year that I did chest with little to no pain, so that was a major plus. Went like this:
    DB flat press: 2 wups 60-20/80-15/90-12/100-10/100-10
    db rotations (instead of fly, twisting hands inward so butts of fist would touch, something new for my weak inner chest)
    5 sets up to 80 for 10
    DB inclines- 5 sets upto 90-8
    db incline rotations - upto 80-8
    cables 5 sets finish at 8 (80lbs?) 10 solid sets
    db pullover 3 sets finishing with 80 12

overall was a pretty good workout, and I felt good afterwards. I have to say though that my quad is just fucking killing me where I did the inj on sunday. I did notice that it was real uncomfortable when I was doing it, almost like I hadn't done it before. If anyone can help out on that one that would be great, maybe I need to just do 1 inj a week or something I don't know, but I want to do legs , but it would be fruitless today because it's just killing me! So, today will be back and I love doing back!
    Any advice on the inj spots PLEASE let me hear it!

SID

wwwspotinjections.com bro. The pics help. All I can say is ice it down before and after you inject, go slow and avoid veins if you can. I know when I'd pass through a vein the spot would hurt like hell for days. I love spot injects though and lats have to be my favorite spot to hit. When doing my upcoming prop/fina cycle I plan on this....
    calve
    calve
    quad
    quad
    delt
    delt
    bi
    bi
    tri
    tri
    lat
    lat
    repeat as needed. 12 weeks of sticking myself everyday.... human pin cushion. I like sticking myself though.... kind of starts the day off just right.

Human pin cusion huh....Did you ever serve time????? !!!
    I couldn't resist bro! You just hooked me up with one of favorite shots!
    I'm debating hiting the delts every 2 weeks now, but I hear you get tore up w/ pain when you do delts and my shoulders are usually killing me anyways. Thanks T

SID

wwwspotinjections.com bro. The pics help. All I can say is ice it down before and after you inject, go slow and avoid veins if you can. I know when I'd pass through a vein the spot would hurt like hell for days. I love spot injects though and lats have to be my favorite spot to hit. When doing my upcoming prop/fina cycle I plan on this....
    calve
    calve
    quad
    quad
    delt
    delt
    bi
    bi
    tri
    tri
    lat
    lat
    repeat as needed. 12 weeks of sticking myself everyday.... human pin cushion. I like sticking myself though.... kind of starts the day off just right.

Actually I feel no discomfort in my delts... only my calves and quads. Delts, bi's, tri's, lats are all painless unless I hit a vein.

And yes I did serve time.... 8 months in juvie for almost beating a kid to death. I was talking about the type of poking one does with needles you perve....

And yes I did serve time.... 8 months in juvie for almost beating a kid to death. I was talking about the type of poking one does with needles you perve....
    Hey bro no problems here! I was just making sure no lines were being crossed! Not that there's anything wrong with that....

SID

Ooooooookkkkkk...... 7:44am where I'm sitting and still no damn update? SID.... oh SID!?!?!?

It's now 12:19 PM Eastern time and still no update.

Well My brothers in ball breaking! Good to see youguys are still reved up to bust my balls!

Well, yesterday was back and it started ok, but finished not so good, my lower back was just killing me! I believe it was when I was doing low pulley rows, I was going primarily for moderate weight and higher reps, but it backfired. When I went to do bent rows I could only get to 225 for 7 and that's BS. Anyways, I feel it in my back today and not my lower back! So that's a plus, today I'm going to take a break from the gym, I'm needing to get more rest because right now, I really dont' let myself get any! I hate not being at the gym I really do and if it was up to me I'd be like arnold and spend 2 4/5 hour sessions in the gym.
    So tomorrow I'll hit my legs hard and heavy tommorrow!
    I'm curiuos as to your guys imput on this, I'm basically in week 4 of my cycle and still haven't hit that rush of test or huge push in strength, I'm curiuos why? Possibly because of the early bs I've been through...
    Anyways...thanks bros!

SID

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Good thing you posted Sid, I think Mud and Big T were forming a lynch party!

Can't offer any advice on the question you asked but I do believe one's mental aspect can make a big difference. Sounds like you're back (no pun intended) on track so keep a positive attitude.

My first cycle I didn't frontload but I used Cyp and I started to fell it in the 5th week and by the 6th is when my bodyweight and strength started shooting up but that's all I ran at that part of my cycle.

It could be because of stress, you did miss one injection. As long as you bodyweight is going up then don't worry too much about it.

Well real quick I have meetings all afternoon, but I'm going to do legs today because tomorrow is a party for my bro who's leaving the company (lucky mother F*KEr!). So I'm trying to put together a pretty intense leg workout hard heavy is the key slow buring reps with high reps till I pass out! That's what I'm looking to do.

SID

About damn time you give us an update. As for the rush you are awaiting for, some don't ever really experience that, they just experience gradual weight gain and gradual strength gain. Unfortanetly I'm one of those. Give it another week or two, it could just be all the BS you're going through or you might need to up the dosage a bit. I'd wait before you do that though.

About damn time you give us an update. As for the rush you are awaiting for, some don't ever really experience that, they just experience gradual weight gain and gradual strength gain. Unfortanetly I'm one of those. Give it another week or two, it could just be all the BS you're going through or you might need to up the dosage a bit. I'd wait before you do that though.
    I am debating going with 600 a week of test through out... I need to goto the RT website and see if I can get a shirt and some test.

SID

Morning! Did my 400/150 and .25 ldex... I didn't get to the gym yesterday I started having serious back pain after helping my buddy move one of our system racks in our lab yesterday so I didn't want to end up with spasims so, I took it as a rest day. Today I'll do arms and tomorrow will be legs! I'm going to try big'ol legs' shocker and see how it goes.

During this mornings ritual I noticed that it is getting more painful? I'm not exactly sure why, so any input would be great! My left quad is now not in as much pain, as I said before the entire process killed me! It hurt going in and putting it in, pulling it out and was red and painful untill today when it started loosening up. So, somebodies .02 will be great...

I took a look in the mirror last night (I usually run by because I'm none too happy about how I look) so, I started to notice what my wife had said to me. I'm starting to fill out pretty good, and I'm pretty stoked about it. Definately thicker through the shoulder and back and pecs actually starting to look like pecs!

I had been alittle tired over the last few days and that seems to be going away, I believe that it was being caused by the work and home stress, and well, the both seem to be letting up! Thank God!
    Gottz to go to work so I can go to the gym at lunch...

SID

Glad to hear you're seeing results. As for the pain, are you shooting in the exact same spot everytime? I rotate in different areas of my quad, also bro definatly hit the delts along with your quads. Are you being as sanitary as possible? Wash your hands before, swab down the inject site with alcohol, and use a clean pin everytime. Try icing it down before and after too.

Glad to hear you're seeing results. As for the pain, are you shooting in the exact same spot everytime? I rotate in different areas of my quad, also bro definatly hit the delts along with your quads. Are you being as sanitary as possible? Wash your hands before, swab down the inject site with alcohol, and use a clean pin everytime. Try icing it down before and after too.
    Howzit bro!
    I am extra "anal" about the sterility of what i'm doing! wipe it down, wipe my leg, and I'm trying to move around, maybe I need to move dow more. I found my nevre again today, and almost kicked my dog when I did! she was shocked! Anyways, I'm debating delts and I'm just worried I'll be so sore tha tI can't lift my arms! That would suck!

Thanks again T
    SID

SID delts are a piece of cake. You will be suprised how painless they are to hit. When doing ED injections I would hit the same site only once a week. The only problem area I had were my calves and it wasn't pain but it was weird looking at the calf twitch while I was sticking the pin in

I'm telling you SID, hit the delts. I'd switch it up from calves to quads to delts and you'll save yourself alot of pain from scar tissue. I still to this day have a slight lump of scar tissue on my azz from sticking myself there ED and that was years ago. Since than I've been spot injecting and to me it feels better to hit a fresh spot each time compared to jabbing the same area over and over again.

I'm telling you SID, hit the delts. I'd switch it up from calves to quads to delts and you'll save yourself alot of pain from scar tissue. I still to this day have a slight lump of scar tissue on my azz from sticking myself there ED and that was years ago. Since than I've been spot injecting and to me it feels better to hit a fresh spot each time compared to jabbing the same area over and over again.
    GOD! The peer pressure is unreal! I'm going to have to hit the delts, let me refresh this now... 1cc per delt max? or 1.5cc ok?

SID

1.5 is fine........... I've done 2cc also in the delt

I'v edone 2cc also but I'd say stick with 1.5cc for now.

OK, sorry about not posting yesterday I had an off site day long Stupid Fest for work! So, let start with this on thursday I did arms and I was pretty happy with my work out! I changed it up as far as excersizes and where they stand in the workout. I went tri/bi/tri/bi ...
    So I did tri pushdowns the whole rack with 75lbs on there for my 6th set for 10! and I was pretty stoked on that. My straight bar curls I finished with 135 for 6 and was happy with that. Usually I do str. bb curls later int he workout so that I'm pretty beat up well that means my lifts don't go that high so to do that I was happy.
    Yesterday had the meeting till 4:15 then went to the gym about 4:45. My lunch was killing me and really affected my workout, I changed it up also starting with hams 8 sets the romanian deads for 6 then leg push downs for 5. Then spent 10 mins in the john... went to do squats went to 365 for 10, but my lower back was starting to hurt and my belly was burning and my ass was killing me! Hate to be blunt, but I want it to be known. So, my plan is to go monday and do legs again.
    Pretty upset because I was raring to go and having a great workout inspite of the buring belly! So, I'll check in later...
    Thanks to you guys for reading!

SID

I forgot to add this, last week I went to the doctors and basically get a major problem taken into control something that has been dissabiling at times. I have suffered with ADD/ADHD for many many years and I wish my parents weren't so against me being put on medicine for this when I was younger. Who knows, I may have been able to go to college! Anyways, I can honestly tell you that it is absolutely terrible, I have trouble reading for 4 minutes or staying on a common subject for any length of time! To do anything, this is a way to put it, is like watching 15 movies at the same time! Non stop thoughts and streams of info being passed, it's good when I'm working trouble shooting or figuring out troubles with our systems at work, but that's rare I can have 5 different ideas processing when I have 10 streams of bs being passed through at the same time.
    Well the doctor put me on a new medicine that is not a stimulant and should not affect my cycle. I am looking forward to being able to concentrate and have the ability to channel myself in a postive way for the 1st time in ever! I'm on a medicine called Strattera.

If anyone else has or uses meds for this let me know what you've seen as far as being positives and negatives.

SID

Howzit! T sorry about the FFL game we had this weekend! No harm no foul! Would not have minded being your first win, but unfortunately I pulled another win out of my ass, and I really don't know how my team is as good as they are right now. Of course no one ranks with MBH and the bad bunnies.

Well, didn't go to the gym this weekend, I needed a rest! Friday I started leg, but wasunable to finish and I was really having a great workout too! My legs are just killing me so, I know I did it right! So tomorrow I'll try to get a great leg day in. Today I'll start with chest probably or maybe even arms (depending on the amount of people and what they're working). Did 300/150 yesterday and man, my legs must be getting more sensitive to the pin. It's just annoying! I'll do a delt on thursday probably, so that should be interesting!

I found a place, I have to hit it today or tomorrow, that has precooked chicken so I need to go there, I heard an interesting story about and accident that happened there from a guy I work with who was EMT'ing. He got a call (his 1st on his new ambulance) and it was an unreal call that was like this "(**** get your ass here right away!) so he goes over there. What happened was is this guy was cleaning a machine they use for just creamating what's left over and they use the stuff for fert or animal food. They guy slipped in upto his hips and was getting just chewed up. They stop the machine and the guy was chewed up to his hips. **** arrives and the guys is alive and they're flying in a team of doctors to do an amputation from the waste down. He said he went through 40 bags of morphine on the guy who was coherent through the whole ordeal and 7 hours later of trying to free the guy he eventually died, but MOTHER FUCKER! He said there was blood and stuff that was like nothing he's seen before. It's unreal! The food is good there though, so that's a plus, but I still can't imagine what the guy was going through!

I'll check back in after my lunch time workout!

SID

I don't think I'd be able to eat there..... I'd find something that's supposed to be there (like chicken meat) and think it's part of the dude.

mass junkie is offline banned
    yeah thats pretty fucked up.....sounds like something out of one of them faces of death movies..........my stomach is too weak for that shit.........just reading that gave me the willies

THAT IS "F"ING GROSS BRO!!!! In some sick way I'd have to see it though.... I seriously think I would never again be able to eat somewhere that something like that happened at.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information