Kick ass Cutting cycle

Whats up all?? im 5'10 wit bout 20% bf i want to cut into atleast half! i got my hands on some 50mg winny tabs but dont know how to run them for. what else should i run to get some kick ass results?? i was thinkin some decca wit it? anyone have any suggestions please help!! also, do i need to run clomid after winny etc? thanks fellas! by the way my last cycle was of some sust and i have odne three cycles in the past so im not too new in the game

GETTINGHUGE is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    Whats up all?? im 5'10 wit bout 20% bf i want to cut into atleast half! i got my hands on some 50mg winny tabs but dont know how to run them for. what else should i run to get some kick ass results?? i was thinkin some decca wit it? anyone have any suggestions please help!! also, do i need to run clomid after winny etc? thanks fellas! by the way my last cycle was of some sust and i have odne three cycles in the past so im not too new in the game

Why would you take Deca if you wanted to shred up??? Check the steriod profiles, and read what the effects of Deca are.

barbarian is offline Banned
    drop the deca and nabb some test prop, oh and f ing nice avatar getting huge

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Research........

Welcome to the board.

D

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    bro not to flame but from what u stated sayin that u have done 3 cycles u should know that doing just winnies is not going to help u cut from 20% bf to 10 bf%... steroids really don't help burn too much fat.... u can do a cycle but i think the best bet is a combo of
    fina/prop/winny/eq... and throw in some t3 after a couple of weeks into your cycle.. but DIET IS THE KEY, and so is CARDIO.. i started from 318lbs... and now i'm at 196 at 9% bf and i'm 6'0.. i didn't even use nething untill i got down to 238lbs on my own which took almost a year and a half... i've done only one cycle and currently on my second.
    fina75mg ed week 1-10
    prop 100mg ed weeks 1-10
    winny 50mg ed weeks 7-13

also did 4 dnp cycles.

Thread Information