alko is offline Junior Member

After 4 weeks of dbol...

...not much of a difference on 35mg a day. Should have taken more, but I thought it would be enough because I have not used in over 5 years. I should gone with my gut instinct, which is that I have always needed a lot of something to get the desired effect. Ranging from alcohol to basic tylenol, and cough medicine etc., but I am not a big fan of pills in the first place, which is kind of ironic. I believe I could have gotten the same results without the dbols. I think the diet is the one that got me the weight increase and some small increases in the lifts. I have worked my ass off in the gym, but got sick and shoulder is in a lot of pain, so it might have hindered my progress. Anyway, hopefully the 400mg deca will kick in soon. I also modified my cycle and incorporated some test, but it has not arrived yet. Hopefully I will get better results with the deca and test.

Diesel72 is offline Associate Member
    I would check your source.

35mg a day should be plenty for some growth.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. Dbol is wicked shit. I started at 60. Dropped down to 50 and dropped down again to 30mgs ED and the shit still worked. Water weight and shit but still made me strong. Im the same way. My body needs a lot to make a difference

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I highly doubt your dbol was legit. You should have seen a RAPID increase in weight and strength over those 4 weeks. I've run it twice for 4 weeks and gained 20+ pounds both times. I set personal bests at each succeeding workout. Check your source.

That's the thing...the source came highly recommended and I really checked the pinkies out when they came. I compared pics on AR and everything and to me they sure looked legit. I gained some weight, but I guess most of it was because my 1500 cal/day increase...well, I don't know. We'll see what the result is in the end after completed cycle.

The only thing I really felt from the dbol was a real painful lower back, and a lot of cramps in my hams.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Yeah. Dbol is wicked shit. I started at 60. Dropped down to 50 and dropped down again to 30mgs ED and the shit still worked. Water weight and shit but still made me strong. Im the same way. My body needs a lot to make a difference
    holy christ, you took 60 mg ED?? maybe i'm a pansy, but from what i've read on here, i'm scared to take even 30 mg ED....

i think when i finally do my cycle, i'm gunna do 25 mg ED for the 1st 2 weeks just to "kick start" it. i heard at 25 mg ED, i'm going to see awesome strength gains.

-- clocky baby

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    clock,

I'm into my second week of d-bol. 20lbs on my bench in the first week! You will REALLY enjoy the strength gains.

Good luck..

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    sssssssssssssssssssible.
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:51 PM.

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pabmon
    clock,

I'm into my second week of d-bol. 20lbs on my bench in the first week! You will REALLY enjoy the strength gains.

Good luck..
    awesome, congrats...=) what are your dosages like? and your bodyweight?

-- clocky baby

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    clock,

30mg a day, at the moment i'm at just over 182lbs
    5'10 11% bf.

ross3814 is offline Member
    sounds like you got ripped off, i got some bunk dbols too. when i told my buddie at the gym i was taking "dbol s" for 2 and a half weeks he laughed. he said i would have been huge. big face and shit

Thread Information