Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    utah pump's Avatar
    utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    118

    Pre-cylce self picture

    This is a picture taken 12-15-2001. I am starting my first cycle at the end of January 2002. It will take that long to finish getting my gear. The cycle looks like this

    Weeks - DBol /d----Deca /w-----Nol./Prov./d--Clomid/d-Clenbuterol /d

    1-3------25mg------300mg
    4 --------50mg------600mg
    5-8------50mg------600mg--------25/50mg
    9-12-----------------600mg---------25/50mg
    13-15-------------------------------------------------100mg---1mg(2 tabs)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre-cylce self picture-0dscf0005-3.jpg  
    Last edited by utah pump; 12-18-2001 at 06:17 PM.

  2. #2
    ptbyjason Guest
    Damn bro, from what I can see you have an awesome physique. I see this is your first post, so welcome to the board. What are you stats and age (just curious). Keep up the good work.

  3. #3
    utah pump's Avatar
    utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    118

    Re: Pre-cylce self picture

    Originally posted by utah pump
    This is a picture taken 12-15-2001. I am starting my first cycle at the end of January 2002. It will take that long to finish getting my gear. The cycle looks like this

    Weeks - DBol /d----Deca /w-----Nol./Prov./d--Clomid/d-Clenbuterol /d

    1-3------25mg------300mg
    4 --------50mg------600mg
    5-8------50mg------600mg--------25/50mg
    9-12-----------------600mg---------25/50mg
    13-15-------------------------------------------------100mg---1mg(2 tabs)
    Stand and fight or sit the F*#K down!!!

  4. #4
    ptbyjason Guest

    Re: Re: Pre-cylce self picture

    Originally posted by utah pump

    Stand and fight or sit the F*#K down!!!

    Ok? Well, welcome to the board anyway.

  5. #5
    utah pump's Avatar
    utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    118

    Pre-cycle picture

    Thanks for the positive feeback. I am 33 YO 6'3" and 185 lbs. I have been working serious for the past 13 years

  6. #6
    ptbyjason Guest
    6' 3" and 185, you look bigger than 185. That's great bro. It looks like your hard work has paid off. Good size and lean. Keep up the good work.

  7. #7
    utah pump's Avatar
    utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    118

    Pre-cycle picture

    I just found this site a few days ago and love it. You should see me around quite a bit.

  8. #8
    ptbyjason Guest

    Re: Pre-cycle picture

    Originally posted by utah pump
    I just found this site a few days ago and love it. You should see me around quite a bit.
    That's what I like to hear. Always good to have another bro around.

  9. #9
    arthurb999's Avatar
    arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,715
    Welcome

    Don't taper the deca ... run it at 400 or 600 mg a week. Run the bol 35mg everyday for the first four weeks. Don;t use the novladex unless you feel gyno coming on from the dbol ; furthermore, it will not help you from deca gyno.

    Good luck.

  10. #10
    PaPaPumP's Avatar
    PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Outside your bedroom wind
    Posts
    4,470
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    Welcome

    Don't taper the deca ... run it at 400 or 600 mg a week. Run the bol 35mg everyday for the first four weeks. Don;t use the novladex unless you feel gyno coming on from the dbol ; furthermore, it will not help you from deca gyno.

    Good luck.

    There's good 'ole Arthur. Always to tell you the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.


    Welcome utah.

  11. #11
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    Welcome to the board bro!

    Keep us posted on your progress?

    And don't forget to post some after pics ?

    I'm a stand up fighter mtself!

  12. #12
    mc_ake is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    95
    60mg of deca & 50mg of dianobol, no way no way!!!!!11

  13. #13
    utah pump's Avatar
    utah pump is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    118
    It was a great cycle for me. I have ordered the gear for my next cycle. I am adding test cyp at 500mg ed and going anadrol instead of dbol . I am hoping to get a solid 30lbs out of it this time. I am up to 215lbs and very little water retention. I will see how much weight I keep? I am going to cut the body fat before my next cycle in July.

  14. #14
    tbulldog's Avatar
    tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    288
    So WHERE ARE YOUR RESULTS?

  15. #15
    MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD's Avatar
    MOMSAIDIMAJUICEHEAD is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    CLEVELAND OHIO
    Posts
    55
    I hope you enjoyed no water retention on the last cycle, because chances are adding the anadrol , youll add considerable water weight. I ran anadrol/sust/deca 300mgs. I probably had 10lbs of pure water weight. Granted my strength went through the roof, but the anadrol always seems to fuck with me. Good luck, if your abs look the same way they did at 185, as 215, you probably look great. Stay safe

  16. #16
    Dr Roidenstein is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    15
    Originally posted by utah pump
    It was a great cycle for me. I have ordered the gear for my next cycle. I am adding test cyp at 500mg ed and going anadrol instead of dbol. I am hoping to get a solid 30lbs out of it this time. I am up to 215lbs and very little water retention. I will see how much weight I keep? I am going to cut the body fat before my next cycle in July.
    I'm sorry

    But your cycle ran 12 weeks didnt it, and you said it started at end of January.

    How can you post on 6th March "it was a great cycle for me" ????

    Please explain...

  17. #17
    Iron horse's Avatar
    Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,396
    maybe he wasnt finished??? just near finished

  18. #18
    majorpecs's Avatar
    majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,313
    Blog Entries
    1
    Is this what you call resurrecting a dead thread....hehehehe

  19. #19
    AGGRESION CREW is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    13
    I AM ABOUT TO DO THE EXACT CYCLE AND WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR RESULT PICS...EVEN THOUGH I KNOW EACH INDIVIDUAL IS DIFFRENT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN SOME MOTIVATING STUFF!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •