clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

my 1-test/4-ad results...

hey guys, i know it aint a real roid cycle, but i'm sure people are interested in these results anyways.

start weight: 151 lbs (approximate)
    4 weeks of creatine: 156 lbs (approximate)
    immediately follow the 4th week of creatine, i started the 1-test/4-ad (super one+, 13 squirts daily).
    3 weeks of 1-test/4-ad: 161 lbs (pretty exact)

people who haven't seen me in months say i'm much leaner now, but i think thats because i was on a low carb diet for like 2 months before i started the creatine and 1-test/4-ad stuff. in all honesty, when i started that stuff, i started eating >much< less clean and that might have accounted for a lot of the weight gain.

strength gains >just< started to appear from the 1-test/4-ad. i actually got pretty good strength gains from the creatine alone. i think i've gone up 5-15 lbs in every exercise since i started the creatine. most notably in shoulders. before i started, i could get one rep barbell shoulder press of 135 lbs. now i'm doing 155 lbs for 4 reps (after doing 145 lbs for 6 reps, and 135 lbs for like 8 reps). i consider that a tremendous gain! =) also i can do db shoulder press with 65 lbs for 6-8 reps easy (before was struggling with 55 lbs).

so all in all, the results are inconclusive. too many variables: diet change, new workout routines, new training partners, and finally the creatine cycle was too close to the 1-test/4-ad cycle...

since i'm making substantial weight/strength gains, i'm going to remain on the 1-test/4-ad for about 3 more weeks. and hey, if the placebo affect is giving me gains, then hell, i'm all about it...=)

-- clocky baby

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    I'm very interested in your pro-hormone and creatine cycle because I'm going to do a similar one soon. I made a thread on the Steroids Questions forum about how effective the 1-Test is, along with other "pro-steroid " products of VPX like Intragrowth and Decavar. My question is.... how much will you keep? You gained 10 pounds, so it's pretty good. I've been training for 10 months using only Nitro-Tech. What kind of creatine did you use?

remoz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    hey guys, i know it aint a real roid cycle, but i'm sure people are interested in these results anyways.

start weight: 151 lbs (approximate)
    4 weeks of creatine: 156 lbs (approximate)
    immediately follow the 4th week of creatine, i started the 1-test/4-ad (super one+, 13 squirts daily).
    3 weeks of 1-test/4-ad: 161 lbs (pretty exact)

people who haven't seen me in months say i'm much leaner now, but i think thats because i was on a low carb diet for like 2 months before i started the creatine and 1-test/4-ad stuff. in all honesty, when i started that stuff, i started eating >much< less clean and that might have accounted for a lot of the weight gain.

strength gains >just< started to appear from the 1-test/4-ad. i actually got pretty good strength gains from the creatine alone. i think i've gone up 5-15 lbs in every exercise since i started the creatine. most notably in shoulders. before i started, i could get one rep barbell shoulder press of 135 lbs. now i'm doing 155 lbs for 4 reps (after doing 145 lbs for 6 reps, and 135 lbs for like 8 reps). i consider that a tremendous gain! =) also i can do db shoulder press with 65 lbs for 6-8 reps easy (before was struggling with 55 lbs).

so all in all, the results are inconclusive. too many variables: diet change, new workout routines, new training partners, and finally the creatine cycle was too close to the 1-test/4-ad cycle...

since i'm making substantial weight/strength gains, i'm going to remain on the 1-test/4-ad for about 3 more weeks. and hey, if the placebo affect is giving me gains, then hell, i'm all about it...=)

-- clocky baby
    hi,
    i just started my super one+ cycle 4 days ago so far i gained 3lbs and i was wondering how was your deit like during this cycle and i was thinking of adding 300mg of 1-ad after the second week what do u think?

illuzions is offline Associate Member
    1ad/4ad is some good shit...i am in the middle of mine and i am having great gains both in strength and size...i am also getting unbelievable pumps...def. some good shit....

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by remoz
    hi,
    i just started my super one+ cycle 4 days ago so far i gained 3lbs and i was wondering how was your deit like during this cycle and i was thinking of adding 300mg of 1-ad after the second week what do u think?
    hey,
    my diet got less clean and i started intaking more calories. i think that accounted for some of the weight gain, maybe even more so than the suppliment itself...

i was thinking of adding some additional 1-ad and 4-ad on top of the super one+, just cuz i wanted more/bigger results. so yeah man, go for it...=)

good luck with your cycle.

-- clocky baby

Thread Information