ross3814 is offline Member

1st Cycle, Looking for advice.

I just started my first cycle. I am taking 30mg dbol a week (30 days worth) and 1 cc of equipoise every 5 days. I am pretty pumped up. I was just wondering what you guys think about that cycle. I know its not a whole lot but i thought it was a reasonable first cycle. Also i am only 19 and from what i understand my t levels should already be at a pretty high level. I just wanted to start off with something reasonable and my source said i should be able to put on some noticable mass with this cycle. Hit me up with your thoughts guys.

ross3814 is offline Member
    I also think i should add that I am 5'11, 165 lbs

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    First off I think you should have waited a few years. Even if your test levels are high the AAS will shut them down. You'll put on mass with that cycle but the question is will you keep it? I think you shoulda have used a test. what eq is it? im sure 1cc every 5 days isnt going to produce much. for future: always use test as a base, do you have your anti e's for a post cycle recovery (pct) ??

THE GUY is offline New Member

Question need hany help and more info on future cycle

[QUOTE=symatech]First off I think you should have waited a few years. Even if your test levels are high the AAS will shut them down. You'll put on mass with that cycle but the question is will you keep it? I think you shoulda have used a test. what eq is it? im sure 1cc every 5 days isnt going to produce much. for future: always use test as a base, do you have your anti e's for a post cycle recovery (pct) ??[/QUOT

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    I just started my first cycle. Also i am only 19 and from what i understand my t levels should already be at a pretty high level. I just wanted to start off with something reasonable and my source said i should be able to put on some noticable mass with this cycle. Hit me up with your thoughts guys.
    at 19 you shouldnt even be thinking about juicing, some of people on this board juiced at your age and still have bad side effects till this day..you need to reconsider running another cycle, stayt of the sauce and hit the gym and focus on your diet....Madmax

Thread Information