RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

About to start my second cycle...

What's up bro's,
    I'm about to start my second cycle, and I have high expectations. Just a brief history, my first cycle was:

Weeks 1-5: 30mg D-Bol
    Weeks 1-10: 500mg Sustanon 250
    Weeks 1-10: 400mg Deca
    Weeks 7-12: 100mg Fina (every third day)

I started off at a bodyweight of about 185lbs and ended up at my heaviest at 230. So I gained almost 45lbs off of my first cycle and strength went through the roof. When it was all said and done, I'm sitting at a pretty 210-215 lbs right now.

Now I'm more concerned with quality rather than quantity, and let me tell you bro's, THAT'S what really counts...quality, not quantity.

So I'm planning on running...

Weeks 1-20: 500mg Test Enanthate
    Weeks 15-20:50mg Fina (everyday)
    Weeks 14-20: Clen (two weeks on two weeks off)

Diet wise, it'll be:

200-250g Protein
    100-200g Carb
    100g Fat (mainly EFA)

And THIS is the routine:

Day 1 (CIRCUIT) - Chest/Back/Trapz/Abs
    Day 2 (CIRCUIT) - Bis/Tris/Shoulders
    Day 3 (CIRCUIT) - Hams/Quads/Calves
    Day 4 - REST
    Day 5 (COMPOUND) - (AM) Chest (PM) Back
    Day 6 (COMPOUND) - Quads/Hams/Calves
    Day 7 (COMPOUND) - (AM) Shoulders (PM) Bi's/Tri's
    Day 8 - REST
    Day 9 - REST

REPEAT

My goal is to shed some BF and gain quality lean muscle tissue while still staying athletic. I haven't included my cardio, which is mainly plyometrics and wind-sprints/uphill sprints. But I keep them very short and intense. I do a variety of sprints and runs that only last about 10-20 minutes at top, but they're very, very intense.

I'm more concered with quality and how I look with my shirt off, but I still would like to add a nice amount of muscle.

I'm not too sure if I'm going to run it for a full 20 weeks or just 10 weeks. It all depends on how I feel coming into week 7 and how my gains and discipline are coming along...

Any opinions/suggestions/criticisim?

Oh, and the difference between the CIRCUIT and COMPOUND exercises is basic...

The CIRCUIT is back to back exercises with NO rest in between exercises. So you're going from a chest exercise, straight to a back exercise, straight to a trap exercise and straight to a ab exercise, then resting about 2 minutes and repeating. Let me tell you it is VERY tough.

The COMPOUND days are just compound lifts and a norrmal routine with about 2 minutes rest in between sets. Something to get deep into the muscle tissue and still shock the body into growing and increasing in strength...

So there ya' go.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    What's up bro's,
    I'm about to start my second cycle, and I have high expectations. Just a brief history, my first cycle was:

Weeks 1-5: 30mg D-Bol
    Weeks 1-10: 500mg Sustanon 250
    Weeks 1-10: 400mg Deca
    Weeks 7-12: 100mg Fina (every third day)

Damn Bro thats a crazy ass 1st cycle...........and it looks like it worked out great for you.............Keep us updated and post some pics bro

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Just wondering how 30mg of Dbol worked for you? Im in the midst of planning my next cycle, Thanks, Doc.

Ah, the D-Bol was okay. Nothing special. I liked the feeling I got off of it, but near the end I bumped it up to almost 40mg a day and it really kicked in well. I retained enough water for people to notice, and you lose some of your cuts, but you're noticeably bigger by the time you hit week three while on D-Bol. Took a full 2 weeks to really kick in for me, but some dudes I know it hits them by day 4 or 5, others don't feel it until week 4. It's aright, but I'd stick to something a little faster acting...maybe a Test Prop or even Fina. Fina I'll love till the day I die.

Thread Information