Thread: what to do?

Ninja is offline New Member

what to do?

I finally got all my stof 16 parabolan (and yes is real)12 sus250 dbols and novaldex: my qus is this should i wait 3weeks after last sus250 to inject profasi or should i do some in the middle of the cycle, i read that it whould me bad if i used it in the taper (what the fuck?) something to do whit LH production it is my first cycle actully secound but i didt get shit out of the dbols and the deca 200mg didt do much so im a little conceren whit the dbols this time I have some Aboms I know the are thought but if i do 1/2 a tab a day for 4 weeks will that be ok.

my stats: trianing 5 years (naturaly)

22years 185cm 84kg body fat don't know but not that much

thanks for all the help again bros.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

Holy s**t ! Did you say Parabolan , and a-bombs for sec cycle?

jep I know the are strong but the dobls didt do much the first time so way should it me diffriend now but im gonna do the dbols first but if nothing happens i will try the aboms for 1/2a day for 4 weeks.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    How many d-bols a day were you taking?

6 a day for 4-6 weeks I will noy yake the aboms,i shot one amp of sus today and i will take one amp of parabolan on monday

I don't know what your cycle looks like, but Tren needs to be injected every day for maximum efficiency.

2 a week should me ok its only my 2 cycle and im not looking for maxsimum efficiency

Bro, fina only stays in your system for like a day or two....... I don't know if you would even get anything out of 2 a week.... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.....

Just to be safe, I would split up your injections. If you don't want to do more than 150mg (I am assuming 75mg/inject) that's fine especially for a second cycle. Just split that up into 1/2cc injections every other day. That way, you get the same amount of fina but better distribution and steadier blood concentrations.. That would make your gains a LOT better...

Originally posted by Ninja
    2 a week should me ok its only my 2 cycle and im not looking for maxsimum efficiency
    BTW, why wouldn't you be looking for maximum efficiency???? You are subjecting your body to harsh drugs with high risks of side effects and you don't really care if it works very well or not???? That doesn't make sense bro... You should always be looking to get your money's worth out of it IMO.....

hmm... yes your right about fina but parabolan has a longer acting ester it wil be in the body for about 2-3days, but i can't split it up and store it, by girlfriend is gonna find out then, and yes im looking for maksimum effect but what i meant was that i am not gonna do parabolan every day because it is my secound cycle but thanks for the help bro.

No prob. For some reason, I immediately thought fina (most people who say parabolin, mean fina). But if you got actual parabolin, you should be okay, then. Later

sure bro see you around and..

Thread Information