diskey is offline Junior Member

Wink Taking the big step today

Today I will start my first cycle, it's been a thought decision, and I'm quite curious to what it's gonna be like. I've been researching for about 2 years now and I feel that I'm pretty ready.

My cycle is very basic and took me ironically very long time to decide

week 1-10 : 500mg test enathe EW - shoot every mon and thursday
    week 1-4 : 30 mg thai dbol - 2pills 3 times a day

36 pills Clomid for pct

and I'm getting 40 ml liquid nolva 20mg/ml this week, for pct and in case of gyno.

Going to take my first dbol dose in about 15 min and a friend is coming over to help me shoot some test in my glute later in the evning.

I'm just hoping that I won't get gyno sypthoms within this week. Pretty little possibility right?

Stats :
    20 years old
    183 lbs
    bf 12-13%
    trained for three years

I've attached a pic of me taken one week ago for comparison later
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taking the big step today-1.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Good luck bro! Keep updating the pictures as you move through the weeks.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Yes, good luck bro. Keep us all here at AR updated. Now go and grow your ass off.........

diskey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Yes, good luck bro. Keep us all here at AR updated. Now go and grow your ass off.........
    thx guys.

Well I just have to tell how my first day was like...

Allready in the morning after my first dbol dose things started happening.

Self confidence was great, I felt more awake and overall good.
    Heh later on the day I started thinking really hard about how hard I should beat up some idiots me and my mates got in trouble with a week ago..
    Then in the afternoon a pal came over and shot 250 mg test enathe into my glute with a 21G needle. Couldn't almost feel nothing while he did it, went very smothly. I thought that the needle was a bit big, but it went very nice.

Then at my workout (chest/tri) I was pretty excited to see if I could allready notice any sntrength gains in my normal excersices. And damn
    yes - I lifted 3 sets of 6 reps with 88 (40kg) lbs dumbels in incline bench press. Damn that was fun. People in the gym couldn't help glancing.

I'm really excited about tomorrows back/bi workout. Normaly I can max do 3-4sets of 6 reps of chins.

I've been at a plateu for half a year now, and can't wait to put on some more size :P My goal for these ten weeks is to reach a weight within 200-210 lbs

Thread Information