eharp83 is offline New Member

Deca good for first time user?

I will turn 20 in two months. I've been seriously training for around two years. I'm 6' and weigh 195lbs. with 8% bodyfat. I would like to put on about 20-25 lbs. of quality mass. I train five days a week and eat over 4000 calories of quality food everyday. I feel I am ready to begin taking AS. I have read a lot from this website, but it is kind of hard for me to determine what I should take for my first cycle. I am thinking of taking deca . For my first cycle, would it be best to take deca alone or combine it with something else? Please help me!

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eharp83
    I will turn 20 in two months. I've been seriously training for around two years. I'm 6' and weigh 195lbs. with 8% bodyfat. I would like to put on about 20-25 lbs. of quality mass. I train five days a week and eat over 4000 calories of quality food everyday. I feel I am ready to begin taking AS. I have read a lot from this website, but it is kind of hard for me to determine what I should take for my first cycle. I am thinking of taking deca. For my first cycle, would it be best to take deca alone or combine it with something else? Please help me!
    Hey bro, first you should have prob. posted this in the "Steroid Questions" forum, you will get more responses. Now I can tell you that most people on here would say a deca only cycle is a waste. The sides from deca can rear there ugly head if not used in conjunction w/ other AAS. Most will tell you to atleast stack deca w/ some sort of TEST. Like 300mg of deca a week stacked with 400 to 500mg of Test. Enan. per week. Some of the members, from everything I have read, have obtained awesome results off of a deca only cycle some have only got the bad sides. It would be smart to research as much as you can about deca, the anti e's that work w/ deca, and the PCT used. Good Luck bro. You are still a little young to begin also. You have atleast another year of good growth from you natural test. levels..........

Thread Information