manijak is offline Associate Member

stuck in the middle of cycle

ssssup y'all
    I have a little problem. I'm in my 6th week 1-4 15mg d-bol ED and 250mg sust every 4 days , and so far it's been great, I went from 190 to 206 staying relatively lean (see pics) and strength went out the roof. but...I didn't gain anything since last sunday as I was at 206 and still the same and here's all the info see if someone can figure out the phuck-up if there is any

Workout:
    1: chest/bic
    2: quads/tric
    3: shoulders/traps
    4: hams/calves
    5: chest/tric
    6: back/traps
    7: shoulders/calves

Diet:
    6.00am wrap w/3 egg whites, 1cup extra lean beef,1cup diced potatoes and 1/2 cup pinto beans and a banana
    9.15am 1/2 lb extra lean burger w/soy on 1 slice of wheat bread an 1 no fat cheese, 1 cup oatmeal w/2cups 1% milk and a peach
    12.00am 8oz chicken breast, 4oz steak 1/2 cup yellow rice and a granola bar
    3.30pm another super-burrito or soy burger and a banana
    4.15pm vsp shake
    7.00pm 2 spoons of peanut butter and macarroni salad or pasta w/ground beef souce and a pear
    10.00pm 8oz chicken breast w/broccoly and babycarrots
    2.00am another shake

any help or ideas greatly appreciated as I ran out of them.

pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stuck in the middle of cycle-6666.jpg  

back
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stuck in the middle of cycle-picture-004.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by manijak
    2.00am another shake
    do you set your alarm clock to wake up just for this shake or are you still up at the time ??

going to assume most the gains you made were because of the d-bol. although a little low on the dosage, it's enough to give you more than what you already had. then again you can't expect to keep gaining weight constantly the entire time throughout the cycle. at one point or another you're going to hit a plateau - that's when you switch things up.

as far as the workout goes, everyone's different - maybe it's time to switch up the routine a little bit ?? take a day off somewhere ??

as far as the diet is concerned, are you pulling in enough calories ?? as time progresses i always add a little bit more to compensate with the weight i'm gaining.

how tall are you by the way ?? no offense, but you don't look tall (i'm meaning like 6'2") to be as yoked as you appear in the pictures. 5'10" ?? you just look real thick and i would not have guessed 206.

heheheh no k/mastur, I get up to piss every night cose I drink water like a camel all day and I have a shake ready in the fridge..
    as fas as the routine, I I started this every day workout with this cycle, I just don't get sore anymore :-) and love it..I have the heavyest most intense workouts of my life and next day...fresh like a rose, but now, if I don't gain any weight in another few days I might go on a 1 muscle a day routine, I don't know what else...can you overtrain while on juice?
    and the diet...only way I can eat more if I start shovin food in my ears, just about every spare moment of my time I'm chewing on something....
    hehehehhehe and no offense taken bro, I'm just a couple of inches above the midgets :-) 5'8" I guess it's a good thing cose the little muscle I have appears to bemore than it is, but on the downside....I'll never be a freaken monster I always wanted to be..:-(

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    You can be offically labelled: Bad Ass Motherfucker.

You are jacked man. Props!

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Nice wheels...thick...when ever I stop gaining on or off cycle I usually check my diet...up the cals a bit and see if my workout is getting a bit stale...are you still gaining strength..if not change your workout a bit...Just My Opinion!!

Thread Information