Thread: great gains

joey ballz is offline New Member

great gains

what's up bro's well i never really get to post cuz of work but here it goes; just finished 1-3 prop 100 mgs ed
    1-12 qv ent 500 mgs ew
    1-12 qv eq 400 mgs ew
    just finished clomid last week kept alot of gains, i noticed this was a quality of muscle cycle and am happy now weighing 185 (170) before
    i am now getting ready to start: 1-4 anadrol
    1-12 norma hellas deca 400 mg ew
    1-16 durateston sus 1000 mgs ew
    clomid therapy

any input, thougths, comments appreciated...... peace out

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I'm not sure if you need Anadrol . Have you used Dianabol before? Might wanna just stick with that, instead of going traight to Anadrol.

Also, I'm not sure if you need Sustanon at 1000mgs, you could try a lower dose. Is this your first time on Sus? Maybe just try 600-800mg first.

Just my opinion bro.

joey ballz is offline New Member
    i used dbol to start cycles and i really can't complain i luv the shit i just wanted to try anadrol cuz i read up on it and heard it was stronger than dbol, as for the sus i ran it for a few cycles
    with doses at 500 mgs and 750 mgs..... at 500 mgs i wasn't happy with results, at 750 it gave me what i was looking for, but i learned for some reason i got more sufficient gains in strength at higher doses then i did in smaller ones...i dunno i'll see how this cycle goes and based on all the info i will definitely be sure on what's efficient to run.....thanks for the input....i will definitely post again as my cycle progresses....thanx again bro!

brolly is offline New Member
    yo ur cycle look dgood...im gonna be running..500mg of enantate week 1-5. eq 600mg wk1-12....then 6-12 ill be runnin 150 mg prop eod, then winny 50 mg';s ed...then clomid post....quality muscle....so u look good when ur bouncin off the walls at the factoryyy....good luck on ur next cycle...did you have on probs with gyno on ur first cycle??how much of it did you keep?

Thread Information