• sorry...

0 0%
  • sorry...

0 0%
    InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Question Starting with deca/d-bol

Hey Ya'll,

I really don't know if this is the place to ask this but i hope that you guys will probably be able to answer some of my questions. I've seen the support you have shown to other novices and i am glad that such a forum exists to help educate people new in the game of using gear.

I'm 25 yrs, 5' 11" and weigh 180 lbs (with a healthy 20% BF ... i know could be better!). I have been working out intensely for 2 and a half years now and have made some pretty good gains, although i think at this point i have hit a plateau. There was a time when i dieted to a 10% BF but that left me weak and ate away at my muscle mass too...took me 3 months to get back to my original strength levels although my BF followed suit. So, in many ways, I feel as if i am in limbo, gains wise and BF wise (bad genetics i guess.)

Lengthy introductions aside, a trainer at my gym, who is a massive pro bodybuilder of 35, suggested i start taking my first cycle, carefully administered by him, who has exceptional knowledge in the field. He reccommended 6 wks of the classic deca /d-bol combo (400mg/wk and 20 mg/day respectively), slowing tapering down the dosage and using clomid at the end. I suggested perhaps Equipose (from my research) but he said that deca and d-bol is a tried and true combo for beginners and with proper "interruption" using clomid, i should me able to keeo 60% of my gains. I guess my questions are:

1. Should i even go on the cycle, considering it is my first?
    2. between equipoise and deca, which is better?
    3. what kind of gains should i be expecting?
    4. My trainer says my dose is low-to-moderate and that side effects is not really a problem. But i have a susceptibility to acne and male pattern baldness (my family does anywayz). so, what do ya'll think?
    5.How should my eating change (i am currently eating 200g protein, 300g carbs and 40g fat per day)?

I would be happy and grateful to receive any kind of feedback you provide. Plus, I have researched the topic of using steroids for 6 months now and have a good understanding of them, thanx to great sites like this.

cheers,
    pecdec

pabmon is offline Junior Member
    Deca and d-bol will make you hold a lot of water. 20% bf is quite high, and will look even higher when on this cycle. I know it's been said time and time again (and not what you want to hear) but you would really be best starting at a lower bf%. Maybe talk to your trainer about cutting agents?.

Thanks.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanx for that reminder bro!

I addressed my trainer about that BF issue and he said that it was better to cut down the BF on the gear cuz that way you dont lose the muscle you already have (which he says i seem to do everytime i try). Also, in adressing the water retention issue that will make me look even fatter, he suggested i switch to anavar (oxandrolone) instead...although my gains will be slower (8 lbs in 6-8 wks as opposed to 20lb with dbol ) , it is higher quality and i get to keep virtually all of it. Plus i have deca as a pretty strong base for mass building already. What do you guys think of that? (and the other qs earlier)...replies much appreciated

cheers,
    pecdec

sleeper44 is offline New Member
    hey bro I'm in the same boat, but I'v set sail already. Today I started my first cycle. Currently I'm taking Norandren 200 from Brovel at 200 mg wk for the first week and then I'm upping it 300 mg for week 2-4 and 400 for weeks 5-8 and then tapering it down to 300 mg for 9-11 and 200 for the 12th week, wich would be my last. I kicked start it with D-bol at 25mg ed for 1-4 weeks. For my PCT I will be using Clomid. I feel more energetic and always hungry. Well i keep u inform to the outcome of this cycle.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeper44
    hey bro I'm in the same boat, but I'v set sail already. Today I started my first cycle. Currently I'm taking Norandren 200 from Brovel at 200 mg wk for the first week and then I'm upping it 300 mg for week 2-4 and 400 for weeks 5-8 and then tapering it down to 300 mg for 9-11 and 200 for the 12th week, wich would be my last. I kicked start it with D-bol at 25mg ed for 1-4 weeks. For my PCT I will be using Clomid. I feel more energetic and always hungry. Well i keep u inform to the outcome of this cycle.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this thread is over a year old.

Thread Information