Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member

My quest to be swoledup

I'm starting my cycle today so i figured i should start a diary so you guys can help me keep my diet and training in check and focus! My cycle consists of 400mgwk of t400 and 400mgwk of eq, also taking femera for anti e and clomid at the end. For my diet and training I've enlisted the help of swolecat and am following his swoledup program. Starting weight is 173 in the morning with no clothes and no food or water in my belly. Would like to gain 15lbs solid muscle and loose some bf. I'm going to inject twice a week 1/2 cc of t400 and 1/2 cc of 400mg eq(research labs). Hopefully mixing with the eq will take SOME of the sting out of the t400. I've attached a few before pictures.... i have a few of my legs too but dont want to post them because they are lagging way behind.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My quest to be swoledup-relaxed.jpg  
    Last edited by Needtobeswoledup; 07-08-2003 at 08:56 PM.

The other pics said too big i need to shrink them down so i will post them after the gym.... i'm so excited to start and nervous about injecting!

maximusdad is offline New Member
    Is this your first cycle? The reason I ask is everyone seems nervous about injecting the first time around.....You'll get over it, it's no big deal. I'm doing swolegenix right now and it's solid, so I'm sure if you stick w/swole's program you'll make gains. Good luck and keep us posted.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Welcome bro.... you got some of the T400 with the high BA huh??? I was lucky my test 400 was smooth as silk... Keep up the good work and I'd still ike to meet up with ya for some pics. If you need any help just give me a holler, ya got my cell number too if you need anything. Good luck and keep us posted.

This is my 2nd cycle... did one cycle 3 years ago of eq only... my t400 is denkell which i heard burns like a sob... damn i forgot to cut out my head on the pic oh well... i always get nervous about injections even at the doctor... oh well i'm about to do it in a few mins just finished my first backworkout on the swoledup program... my first time to do deads in 2 years and my back is kicking.

I did my first injection today 200mg of eq and 200mg of test... I have an extra bottle of eq and thinking about bumping to 600mg of eq a week. That would put me at 400mg of test a week and 600mg of eq. Is it worth it gains vs sides and should I run more eq than test? Here's another pic I took earlier...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My quest to be swoledup-tricep.jpg  

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I would keep the EQ for anyother cycle..but thats just me!! 400 is plenty for both on this go around...Test400 is nothing...mix with EQ...no more ouchy!!hehe

Go with 400 bro, especially if this is only your second cycle.

Pics are looking good... big arms! What's your dimensions (neck, arms, etc.)

HP

It's my 2nd but I did eq before so maybe body is used to it which is why i was considering doing 600... arms are 17" pumped and somewhere around 16 1/3" cold... chest 42 waist 33 not sure about anything else.....

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    what kind of gains did you recieve from the Eq only cycle?

gained 15-20lbs with almost no bf... but that was when i started working out hard at the same time and eating good so it was a combination of everything

sharky is offline Associate Member
    id only go up on the eq to about 450-500. other than that good luck and well see whaT HAPPENS

Well today I hit chest... I can't wait till I can see some gain in strength and start throwing up the weight. My ass is a little sore around the injection site but not to bad at all. Everyone told me t400 would hurt like a sob but this isn't too bad. Maybe it's becuase I mixed it with eq...

Mixing it helped ALOT!!!! When your gear kicks in lookout bro! Hey what gym are you going to in S.M.? I heard a 24 Hour Fitness is coming to New Braunfels..... can't wait. Keep us updated bro.

24hour fitness in new braunfels that would be nice.. i used to workout at those in houston... nothing better than getting a good workout in at 3am with no one there... i'm going to the rec at swt right now... let me know if they build one i'd like to get a job there..

Ahhhhh the rec at SWT. Azz Azz and more azz. How do you get a workout done with all the good looking women around? I miss college days. I'll let ya know if one gets built here, I'll be first in line for a trainers position.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I almost went to college at SWT but i figured i would do noting but get in trouble so i bailed and come to Texas Tech instead. Ive heard the girls down there are crazy, and crazy hot!!!

swoledup- try stretching after your shot...i read in a post the other day that it might help ease the pain coming the day after. I also find that its not as sore if i give it a good rub and massage to help spread the oil...just a few tips to maybe try out.

Thats what we are famous for... hot girls...hot sun and a river to get the hot girls to wear almost nothing I do get distracted sometimes at the gym but have gotten used to it and it's a lot nicer to look at hot girls between sets then it is a bunch of sweating guys. I have a serious girlfriend though so I have to be careful to stay out of trouble. Coldstone: I have never been to tech but want to come up there and party sometime, how is it? I'll try stretching next time... On a side note weight hasn't changed although it's only been 2 days damn i'm an impatient mofo... lol.

hell yeah swoled...we have lots of sexy ass girls out here too so i cant complain...most of the girls out here are from dallas/houston/austin/and other places so they go wild away from home. Shit all of yall "hill country" peolpe should plan a trip out here for the Tech vs. A&M game this year...its gonna get crazy.

how much are tickets?? I would love to come up for that being a former aggie myself(Went there for a year and a half b4 swt) although I might not make many friends rooting for A&M...

Just finished my leg workout... my weakest part so i went as hard as I could... as I type this i'm still lightheaded and sick feeling... these bastards better grow!! Somone told me once that if you get sick from legs that's your body releasing growth hormone is that true?

I dont know if its true, but if i dont get sick from a leg workout then i know i havent done anything...If they arent groing try hitting them with a massive # of set and reps on one exercise....Wednesday i did 12 sets of 10reps on leg press, then another 4 sets of ext., 4 sets of curls, then 15 sets on my calfs...Im stll sore. I try to do that once a month to promot growth, and the rest of the time just strict form and heavy.

Just finished my shoulder/arms workout. Did my 2nd shot yesterday... I think I am going to extend my cycle to 12 weeks instead of 10... i'll see where i'm at at 8 or so weeks and decide i guess. I've got a huge knot that hurts when i pick anything up where my back and trap meet... any ideas how to get it out?!? IT's killing me and i've got back on monday...

Well it's been one week since my first injection and since i started swolecats program. I have only gained a lb on the scale but from the mirror i would say i dropped some bf...hit my 3rd injection of test and eq today... hopefully in another week and a half or so i'll start to feel this shit kick in.... can't wait!

I just measured and my waist has dropped a 1/4 of an inch too... hopefully i will get down to a 32 again!

Hey if you're goal is to diet down and cut up... than forgetthe scale. Just judge your gains by the mirror and strength. cause if you drop 5 lbs of fat and put on 6 lbs of muscle, going by the scale is depressing thinking you've only gained 1 pound in reality you lost fat and gained muscle. Best of luck to ya.

Well it's been almost 2 weeks now and I haven't seen one bit of difference. I took pics today in the same spot I took those other ones in and couldn't tell a difference, my back even looked smaller on the lat spread. I haven't gained a single lb and I don't look any leaner in the pics. If I don't start seeing any gains soon i'm going to get depressed.

It's been 3 weeks since I started now and no weight gain yet. Swolecat is adjusting my diet so maybe that will help. I think the test is starting to kick in though... my back is starting to break out and I'm feeling cranky more. Waist has gone down 1/2-2/3 of an inch so I'd venture to say i'm losing fat and gaining muscle although I'm not sure...pumps are getting awesome

3 1/2 weeks into the cycle...h ere's some pics... i think i've lost some bf what do you guys think? Weight is still the same thou.... pic is relaxed...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My quest to be swoledup-image2.jpg  
    Last edited by Needtobeswoledup; 08-02-2003 at 01:25 PM.

flexed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My quest to be swoledup-post1.jpg  

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    your right side is defintely more dominate than your left side... need to work on some heavy concentration shrugs.. and upper pectorial region

nynsb is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Needtobeswoledup
    3 1/2 weeks into the cycle...h ere's some pics... i think i've lost some bf what do you guys think? Weight is still the same thou.... pic is relaxed...
    Definitely progress your waist needs a little work do you do much abdominal or cardio work along with your lifting.

I don't do any cardio(well besides leg day I do abs once a week. Believe it or not i've lost almost an inch off my waist since the start, I've always had a "blocky" waist. Thx for the reply,.

SilverSiR is offline Junior Member
    How long have you been training for? Personally I don't think you should be on any cycle but obviously that's too late, so Im going to wish you happy gaining.

been training for 4-5 years... why exactly do you say you dont think I should be on any cycle?

custom fit is offline Member
    you have a good base, ever think about increasing your test to 600mg/wk. IMO I would have test higher than the EQ.

Good Luck partner.

I have increased my test to 600mg for the last 6 weeks of the cycle. I'm starting week 7 today and I'm still only up 2-3lbs. I think i've gained about 5lbs of muscle though cuz i've lost some fat... here's some recent pics... let me know if you guys see a difference. I think my back has gotten bigger.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My quest to be swoledup-back1.jpg  

Here's old pic of back...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My quest to be swoledup-old-back.jpg  

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I would say your back is look good bro...what about the chest and arms!

I'll give the chest and arms a few weeks b4 I post a pic so hopefully there will be a big difference. They dont seem to be growing as fast as my back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information