Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    is the red patch hard and warm? does it hurt a lot? are you running a fever? Redness and swelling is very common with prop; it may not be an infection.
    well, my bicep is hard, so yes, its hard... i can't tell if its warmer than the rest of my bicep or other body parts. i can't tell if >it< hurts a lot, but >both< biceps are in massive pain from injecting 1.6cc into them (soreness type pain)...=/ i'm not running a fever.

do you think the university's health services center has the same confidentiality rules as a normal doctor's office? someone in the steroids questions forum told me >not< to tell the university doctors that i'm on steroids.

Be a little more patient. Keep your diet in check and your drinking to a minimum and I think you'll see the gains. Just push yourself harder than normal and shit will happen.
    yeah, i guess so. i >am< making gains...just nothing like your "i'm repping my old maxes"...

bro, kids throw big gulps on your windshield?? thats fucked up. stupid punk bitches. gimme a call well shoot up tons of prop and go kick some ass

peace
    yeah no shit. i eat a tuna sandwich in my friend's apartment, come outside to find my car windshield splattered with coke. i was pissed. i had vivid images of punching the kid in the face, then tearing off his shirt and making him clean my windshield with it! >=)

-- clocky

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah i was driving down this two lane road the other day and the approaching car flashed his lights. so i thought, cool theres a cop ahead ill slow down. then as he passes me and all of the sudden splat! fuckin egg all over my ride. goddamn, i hate bitches.

I do not know if it is wise to tell the university health services your juicing. While I still hold it is always best to tell your doc everything, I don't know what kind of policy the school holds regarding this. what i mean is, i do not know if they would take disciplinary action against you...probation etc. you go to UT?

Ahhh, soreness in the biceps eh. I was wondering if that 1.8cc would come to haunt you. Do you hit your glutes? They are the easiest, no pain in there at all.

How far are you into this cycle now? I think the var is largely responsible for my strength gains, although I was gaining good strength while just on the prop. I dunno... hows that bruise on your chest? still there?

peace

Strut99GT is offline Member
    C -
    First off, we both know that if some focker threw coke at your windshield and you were gear-free, you'd still want to punch him in the face. Hell, I'm getting pissed just thinking about how some asshole threw coke at *your* car. People = shit.
    Second, you might want to check out BigGreen's cycle thread from a while back for motivation. I would like to think that we could be chalked up in the "overthinking" category, which if I remember correctly, BG dealt with some on his cycle. The fact is, when you expect something so much, there are going to doubts/second-guesses no matter what kind of results you get. "Could I have gotten this with just food? Maybe I just *think* I'm stronger and that's why I'm doing more." If I were you, I'd try to "forget" about the roids and just go into the gym and hit it as hard as you can. I know that you're certainly not going to be able to forget about it as you hobble around (hehe), but you know what I'm sayin'.

day 16

dear diary...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into right tricep. wasn't as painless as the left tricep yesterday, but nowhere >near< the pain of biceps.

so so leg workout.

ok, the sides are starting to show. i have noticably more acne in form of very small whiteheads around my nose that are easily popped. also, my road rage is higher than normal. i blatantly stole a parking spot today from someone on campus. i was planning to say "what are you going to do about it?", but then some poor girl rolled down the window and i felt really bad. she yelled at me and i said i'm sorry, i'm late for class. i felt bad the rest of the night...=/

the red patch on my left bicep is subsiding, but now its appearing on my right bicep. its itchy on my right bicep and the red skin is kinda sensitive. i was suppose to do my bicep workout >two< workouts ago, when is this shit gunna go away!! =P

3 tubs of protein arrived today. eas simply protein has changed to eas myopro whey. i like the old stuff much better. this new stuff doesn't taste as good and is clumpy.

symatech, yeah i'm paying for the 1.6cc in the biceps >BIGTIME<. never again. from now on i'm going to consider both biceps as a single injection site (i.e. split the dose between both biceps by injecting twice). the bruise on my chest is almost gone...=)

strut, yeah, i'm going to lower my expectations...thus making the end result "better"... i'm going to come visit you this weekend if i can get my project finished before friday. wez gunna party, and i'm gunna try to get some from you know who (prude girl)...>=)

-- clocky

day 17

dear diary...i hate life

.4cc tren + .4cc prop into both pecs. much less than pain than doing double the dosage into one pec. i'm going to do this method for all my other sites except quads and delts.

I HAD THE SHITTIEST BICEP WORKOUT OF MY LIFE. i'm downright pissed. granted my biceps are still swollen and red from their last injections, but still, i thought i would be able to do better than this. my roommate, who i outweigh by 30 lbs and ISN'T on steroids , lifted heaver and did more reps than me. wtf. i'm pissed. my arms better heal fast and be much stronger than before or i'm gunna be even more pissed...

i mean seriously, not to go out about it, but i am. i'm lifting MUCH less than when i was natural. granted they are still red and swollen, but they don't hurt that much anymore, i thought they would be ready for a workout (i've been putting it for like 3 days also).

stupid steroids...

-- clocky

day 18

dear diary...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into left glute. it was so painless, i began to think i messed up the injection somehow. barely any soreness all day.

good shoulder workout. lifting a little heavier than normal, but not that much.

its official, i'm breaking out. popping zits all the time and my face is oily. i popped a big one on my back, lots of greenish white chunky puss came out.

-- clocky baby

too bad about the zits. how are your arms doin? oh and you have a pm

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Clocky, you're on day 7 of prop and day 18 of tren correct? As for the tren, I'm sure you know how many guys have waited 4 or 5 weeks to reap any benefits. 18 days doesnt seem like that long. I'm on day 8 of my prop/tren. I am up about 5 pounds in water weight. Have you weighed in recently? Other than the water weight, I do feel a little better, but I'm riding the placebo effect for everything its worth(steroids baby...whoooo!!!).

This is your first cycle and you are already spot injecting biceps, chest, the whole deal. That's fuc**in great! I hit up my delts for the first time about 3 days ago, crazy expierience. I hit a nerve I guess and my whole shoulder started having a fit. Not too bad though, I like that better than quads.

I'm glad that you set this diary up. You are 10 days ahead of me on the tren so when you start shooting people from that damn clocktower down there, i'll be having fits of anticipation.

You are about my height and look to be a ecto/mesomorph like me. At 155 pounds, you are not going to be recognizable by the end of this. I could see you putting on 25 pounds if you eat enough.

Keep posting boy, we are going to start getting crazy like Norman Bates soon. I cant wait....

~IML~

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Clocky, you're on day 7 of prop and day 18 of tren correct? As for the tren, I'm sure you know how many guys have waited 4 or 5 weeks to reap any benefits. 18 days doesnt seem like that long. I'm on day 8 of my prop/tren. I am up about 5 pounds in water weight. Have you weighed in recently? Other than the water weight, I do feel a little better, but I'm riding the placebo effect for everything its worth(steroids baby...whoooo!!!).
    yeah, if i'm not feeling strong and making big gains by week 4, then i'll >really< start complaining...
    i'm holding steady at around 161. thats 6.5 lbs more than when i started. stupid me, i've been telling people i'm up 9-10 lbs. obviously i can't do arithmetic.

This is your first cycle and you are already spot injecting biceps, chest, the whole deal. That's fuc**in great! I hit up my delts for the first time about 3 days ago, crazy expierience. I hit a nerve I guess and my whole shoulder started having a fit. Not too bad though, I like that better than quads.
    doing daily injections, i think i >have< to spot inject...=) i like it though. its fun and keeps me from getting bored. i hope you read my posts about the hell that is injecting over 1cc into biceps. i highly recommend you keep that site to less than 1cc...=P
    thats weird about your delt. just unlucky i guess. delts are prolly my favorite site. gotta agree with ya, much better than quads. i actually hate quads...

I'm glad that you set this diary up. You are 10 days ahead of me on the tren so when you start shooting people from that damn clocktower down there, i'll be having fits of anticipation.
    bahaha, thats funny. in a roid rage i run up to the top of the tower and start going nuts. maybe me and symatech can coordinate our rages and both go up there...maybe end by killing each other...

-- clocky

p.s. where is your cycle diary? you're doing the exact same cycle as me, no? i'd love to follow your progress for comparison purposes...

day 19

dear diarrhea...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into right glute. wasn't as smooth as yesterday's, it charlie horsed up like 10 mins after the injection. had to lay down slowly stretch it out a while.

the spot on the rubber stopper on the vial where i always stick the pin thru started to crumble. there are little pieces of rubber floating around in my prop vial now. a piece even got into the syringe when i drew. i have a whatman filter, i'm going to refilter it into a new sterile vial.

the acne is getting annoying. i'm constantly popping these little whiteheads.

decent chest/tricep workout. nothing spectacular. no gains since last chest workout.

i'm starting to get pretty uncomfortable joint/tendon/ligament pains. i've always kinda had this, but it seemed to get worse this workout. i'm going to look into some kinda suppliment to combat this (deca ? hehe, just kidding).

-- clocky

day 20

dear diary...

.4cc tren + .4cc prop into left delt
    .4cc tren + .4cc prop into right delt

i like delt injections, they are fun.

day off, no workout.

still not feeling anything. when is this shit gunna kick in? is it possible i made my shit incorrectly? no, its just a simple matter of following directions. i can follow directions just fine...

-- clocky

kemial is offline New Member
    I know how you feel about the prop. I am on it now with fina and the prop. hurts like hell. But a body builder here told me what to do and it works. If you bake the prop. for 20 minutes at 200 degrees it will cook some of the alchol out of it that causes some pain. If that doesn't work go to a feed store and get some vitamin B complex (liquid) and shoot 1cc with the prop. and it will take the zap out of it. I tried it yesterday in my glutes and they are not as sore as before. Shooting oil in the quads hurts like geebees.

\One thing I have changed is switching the prop. to EOD and take the fina ED.
    And whoever said delts don't hurt is barbaric. I shot prop and fina in my delts 4 days ago and it still hurts.

pain goes away with time. none of my shots hurt anymore. im surprised your not feelin it yet bro, how long has it been?

You'll start feeling it soon bro. I'm not feeling a constant surge all day long but at certain times of the day, I feel damn wonderfull. I was sitting in class this morning and all I could think about was eating and copulation. Girls I never even noticed before are starting to look like dessert. I'm also having a lot of vivid dreams about imaginary girls. Not wet dreams, but I do wake up feeling horny as hell. I'm also waking up every hour or so feeling refreshed. My appetite has not increased noticeably, but I decided to increase my eating anyway in anticipation of my body going anabolic 24/7 here in a week or so. The weight that I gained is mostly gone after I began taking letro and nolva eod. Even so, I still look a little more swole than I did. Your workouts are going to step up a little bit any day now. Yesterdays workout was great for me. Don't get discouraged man, the feeling doesnt come immediately. Let the scale and the mirror be the judge. Any day now, you won't be able to deny it.

nj juice is offline Member
    Be patient clocky you'll notice some distinct changes sooner or later. I'm in day 22 of my prop/fina cycle and i began to notice the effects a little over a week ago. Weight has gone up about 8 pounds, with minimal water retention, starting to really feel the strength increases, weight used @ gym beginning to shoot up! Good luck with the rest of your cycle.......

dear diary...

symatech, inheritmylife, nj juice...thanks for the advice. i'm actually starting to notice a difference now (see the next entry: day 21).

i'm writing this unofficial entry between day 20 and 21 because something really spooked me.

heh, i read about it all the time, but you never think its going to happen to you, ya know? saturday night, the night of day 20, i'm boning this chick. we're boning away, changing positions every now and then, and then we change positions one time and bam, i go soft...and can't get hard again. it was fucking freaky, embarrassing, and downright ego shattering.

now one of two things happened. i just went soft and couldn't get hard again, or i came without realizing it then consequently went soft. neither way is normal. i'm positive its the steroids because this shit has never happened to me before. i'm 23, thats young enough to never have to worry about going soft...=P

now the weird thing is, she gave me a bj the next morning and everything worked fine. then the next night, we boned/sucked more and everything worked fine also.

that shit is embarrassing as hell, yall don't even know. she even makes fun of me about it. like cracks jokes about things being hard or soft (heh, its funny though, she's a pretty funny girl), but still, i don't think she fully understands how embarrassing it is for a guy.

-- clocky

day 21

dear diary...

.9cc tren + .9cc prop into right quad.

had a good bicep workout. not lifting any more than usual per say, but the pump was incredible this time. it was almost painful like people have described. my arms felt huge!

no sex problems today...=P

-- clocky

Sorry about the expierience man, sure you just didnt get bored? Sometimes long is TOO long and I just get sick and tired. Good to hear youre getting good pumps now. It sure is going to suck when youre not on AS anymore and your pumps are soft again...sorry, couldnt help myself

Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    she even makes fun of me about it. like cracks jokes about things being hard or soft
    goddamn thats fucked up. does she crack jokes about it around other people or just you?

yeah i agree with inheritmylife, sometimes it gets too long and the boredom sets in. that could be it whatever it is shake it off and keep on truckin bro.

peace

day 22

dear diary...

.4cc tren + .4cc prop into inner head of left bicep
    .4cc tren + .4cc prop into inner head of right bicep

my muscles are getting used to the injections (and they are smaller amounts also)...thus there isn't nearly as much pain/soreness anymore.

good leg workout. lifted a little heavier than usual.

It sure is going to suck when youre not on AS anymore and your pumps are soft again...sorry, couldnt help myself
    hehe yes, very humorous...

goddamn thats fucked up. does she crack jokes about it around other people or just you?
    just me. she's not a bitch or anything, i actually like her, she's just a funny girl. she one time asked me if those jokes really bothered me. i told her i'm embarrassed as hell, but i understand she's just being funny. i guess i don't mind...its not like she's not going to do me again...

-- clocky

day 23

dear diary...

.4cc tren + .4cc prop into left tricep
    .4cc tren + .4cc prop into right tricep

decent chest workout. lifting more than i was at the beginning of the cycle, but not anymore than last chest workout.

had sex today...everything worked normally...

diet is slackin, i need money to buy decent food.

-- clocky

Are you by chance, on finasteride or durasteride? I take the stuff, and I think that it may be inhibiting my gains a little. Also, and I think someone else may have mentioned it, but your test levels were probably high in the first place. Mine were. At 23 or 24, someone who eats healthy, sleeps well, isnt a slobbering drunk, lifts weights, and has regular sexual contact, should have average, or above average test levels. We will take significantly longer to respond than a guy who is a little older or is a disgusting fatbody.

day 24

dear diary...

.4cc tren + .4cc prop into left pec
    .4cc tren + .4cc prop into right pec

decent back workout. still lifting the same weights, but i'm not getting tired as easily and i popped off a few more reps on my last set of deadlifts (still 315 lbs damnit).

i've determined what a cycle's arch nemesis is: females. not that they get in the way of working out or oppose the use of steroids , but its just that the diet goes to hell when with them. i'm trying to get back on track. i got some money today so i bought 5 lbs of chicken boobs, and the ingredients to make my bulking spagetti...=)

Are you by chance, on finasteride or durasteride? I take the stuff, and I think that it may be inhibiting my gains a little. Also, and I think someone else may have mentioned it, but your test levels were probably high in the first place. Mine were. At 23 or 24, someone who eats healthy, sleeps well, isnt a slobbering drunk, lifts weights, and has regular sexual contact, should have average, or above average test levels. We will take significantly longer to respond than a guy who is a little older or is a disgusting fatbody.
    i don't know what finasteride or durasteride is. thats a good point about us having naturally high test levels so it takes longer for us to feel the effects. btw, how come you haven't started a cycle diary...?

-- clocky

day 25

dear diarrhea...

.9cc tren + .9cc prop into left glute.

the girl i'm dating did it for me. i didn't feel a thing! she used the dart method. i was like, go on, stick it in, and she was like, uhh its been in and half the oil is in as well. completely painless.

day off, no workout.

been boning with no sexual side effects.

unfortunately, i've been drinking a bit also. on the up side, no negative side effects from being drunk on test and tren. no one can believe i'm on juice since i'm so amiable and friendly all the time.

-- clocky

day 26

dear diary...

.9cc tren + .9cc prop into right glute.

chica did it for me again...i like that...=)

weird shoulder workout. something is definantly kicking in cuz i had a freaking freaky workout. i lifted fairly heavy, same weights as usual, but just a few more reps and overall the workout is getting easier. the weird part is that i got this incredible pump (at least i think it was a pump). a painful pump like people describe while on steroids . how do i describe it? its like you use lower weights and do like 25 reps of barbell shoulder press. by like the 15th rep your shoulders are burning and by the 20th rep they feel like they are on fire! my shoulders felt like that, but the feeling didn't go away after my sets. infact, it got so bad, i had to stop my workout early and i didn't even do upright rows. and (i'm not exaggerating at all here), the feeling stayed for at least 12-15 mins after my last set. fucking painful burning feeling...

-- clocky
    Last edited by clockworks; 10-31-2003 at 07:02 PM.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    So what are you up to date stats???
    man i dont think i could trust my little lady with darting me. Maybe after i show her a few times. Honestly the idea kinda turns me on!!! lol little s@m in all of us

Strut99GT is offline Member
    day 26

weird shoulder workout. something is definantly kicking in cuz i had a freaking freaky workout. i lifted fairly heavy, same weights as usual, but just a few more reps and overall the workout is getting easier. the weird part is that i got this incredible pump (at least i think it was a pump). a painful pump like people describe while on steroids . how do i describe it? its like you use lower weights and do like 25 reps of barbell shoulder press. by like the 15th rep your shoulders are burning and by the 20th rep they feel like they are on fire! my shoulders felt like that, but the feeling didn't go away after my sets. infact, it got so bad, i had to stop my workout early and i didn't even do upright rows. and (i'm not exaggerating at all here), the feeling stayed for at least 12-15 mins after my last set. fucking painful burning feeling...

-- clocky
    Uh-oh, it sounds like it's starting to kick in...

day 27

dear diary...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into left delt

missed workout...god damnit. football game = no parking on campus.

its hard to keep up with my diet since i'm so damn tired all the time and i end up taking tons of naps during the day instead of eating.

-- clocky

day 28

dear diary...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into right delt

good bicep/tricep workout.

i actually used much less weight than normal, but i did more sets/reps and i did very slow reps. for the first time in months, my biceps were sore the next day.

-- clocky

day 29

dear diary...

.9cc tren + .9cc prop into left quad. ouch, pin hurts going in...

decent leg workout, nothing to write home about.

still having a hard time with the diet since i sleep so much during the day...

here's a halloween progress pic...

-- clocky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clock's first cycle: tren (+ prop)-drag01-blurred.jpg  

day 30

dear diary...

1cc tren + 1cc prop into right quad.

my "girl that i'm boning" did it for me today. it stung like hell for some reason (sliding the needle in). and while pushing the oil thru, i could visably see my leg swelling around the injection area...scary.

had a good chest workout today. i actually felt strong. the weights felt lighter than usual! i got a painful shoulder pump...just like on shoulder day.

-- clocky

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Clocky, sounds like it's kicking in!

I can't tell much from the halloween pic, but from what I CAN tell it looks like you've gained some nice size already.... your arms look really good and your chest is looking large from what I can see. Lookin thick bro.

I'd like to see a front relaxed, you should def. post before/after pics

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I would aslo like to see before and afeter pictures ,but I am one to talk because I won't post mine. I don't know if it's the girdle in you dress or what, but your lats don't seem all too small. At least keep your own pictures because you'll realize how much you've really gained.

doc

day 31

dear diary...

.5cc tren + .5cc prop into inner head of left bicep
    .5cc tren + .5cc prop into inner head of right bicep

shit burned and was sore for about 6 hours, then it went away just in time for my back workout.

good back/traps workout. made gains in a lot of exercises, got a good back pump. i actually went down in weight in a lot of exercises, but used much better form, more reps/sets, and did slower reps. gained in deadlifting: 6x315 on last set (usually its 3x315). gained about 15/20 lbs on tbar rows.

ENraged, up to date stats:
    168 lbs (started at 154.5)
    flat bench -> 225x4 on last set (from 225x1)
    incline bench -> 195x4 on last set (from 185x?)
    deadlift -> 315x6 on last set (from 315x3)
    barbell shoulder press -> 165x4 on last set (from 155x3-4)
    squats (smith machine) -> 250x6 on last set (from 225x6)

yeah i know, my squating is pathetic...feel free to flame.

ENraged, yeah it is kinda a turn on to have the girlie stick ya...=) she's done glute shots before (ambulance stuff), so she knows whats up...=)

doc, polska...here are the before pics:
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=62454
    and doc, wtf...post yours...=) like i said before, if thats you in the avatar, you look damn good (i meant that in the most non homosexual way possible).

-- clocky

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62454[/url]
    and doc, wtf...post yours...=) like i said before, if thats you in the avatar, you look damn good (i meant that in the most non homosexual way possible).

-- clocky
    No

Don't have balls like you. I need to switch back to barbell for my chest exercises. I'll let you know how we compare. That's a cool ass new "smiley."
    Doc

day 32

dear diary...

.4cc tren + .4cc prop into left tricep
    .4cc tren + .4cc prop into right tricep

good shoulder workout. no gains since last one, but definantly gains since the beginning of the cycle. i did smith machine presses instead of dumbell presses today. since the bar is orientated a little further infront of my body, it makes it a lot more difficult...

diet is kinda slacking...=( but on the bright side, i get an assload of rest to make up for it...=/

-- clocky

day 33

dear diary...

.4cc tren + .4cc prop into left pec
    .4cc tren + .4cc prop into right right

day off, no workout.

to "make up" for my slacking of diet, i'm beginning to eat high calorie foods more often (i.e. eat out)...=P

-- clocky

day 34

dear diary...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into left glute.
    20mg liquid tamoxifen (nolva)

shit, i fucked up...skipped my workout. reason? female. i'll make up for it by doing 2 body parts in one day next week.

my girlie (who doesn't even know what gyno is) mentioned that my nipples look "fat". that comment, combined with the fact that they are a little sensitive (when lightly brushed, not when pinched or squeezed) got me taking 20mg of liquid-nolva ED.

let me tell you, that shit is not pleasant. it takes like fucking hell! i'm going to be the first person in history to get gyno because "he didn't like the taste of liquid-nolva". as i'm typing this, i'm trying to devise a way to sterlize it and inject it...=P seriously, everyday i look forward to my injections...and i dread drinking only one small cc of this liquid-nolva crap...=(

-- clocky
    Last edited by clockworks; 11-10-2003 at 01:45 AM.

day 35

dear diary...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into right glute.
    20mg liquid tamoxifen (nolva)

good biceps/triceps workout. worked out with my girlie so i worked extra hard to impress her. 4 exercises for biceps, 4 exercises for triceps. each exercise got 3-4 sets. i'm finally noticing the effect of the gear. despite doing less weight on all the exercises, i'm doing way more sets/reps than i could have ever done without.

either the liquid nolva really really does it job well, or i'm experiencing massive placebo effect. after just ONE day of use, the sensitivity seems to be completely gone. mind you that i've been having this "sensitivity" for weeks now. the reason why i started the nolva only recently is that i've considered the sentitivity to be minor and really because my girlie said something about the appearance of my nipples.

-- clocky
    Last edited by clockworks; 11-10-2003 at 01:48 AM.

I was beginning to wonder about you.

I shoot the liquid-nolva in my mouth then take down with water, then take more water and garggle it in my mouth. After that the taste is gone from my mouth. It works well

Doc

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information