Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

clock's first cycle: tren (+ prop)

day 1

75mg tren into my left delt. i was so nervous about my first injection that i forgot to swab the vial top with alcohol and i forgot to aspirate .

it was painfully sore for a few hours, then the sharp, painfull soreness subsided into what felt like massive post workout soreness.

worked out triceps, felt no increase in strenght (as was expected). actually didn't lift as heavy as normal, but i did more sets and reps.

weighed in at 154.5 lbs. thats 7.5 lbs less than the peak of my 1-test/4-ad cycle.

my diet has shifted into high calorie mode. i eat a lot of spagetti and ego waffles now. and of course 5 protein shakes a day. i'm going to make 10 chicken breasts tomorrow.

-- clocky baby

day 2

injected 50mg into my right delt. i decided to go with 50 mg everyday so that my supply will last longer. my homebrewed tren only yielded about 35 ml. that will only last 35 days at 75 mg ED.

i remembered to swab the bottle and aspirate this time. this shot wasn't nearly as nerve racking as the first...=)

i decided to throw prop into the mix. i just ordered a synovex kit today along with 10c of synovex-h. i'm going to continue taking the tren, and hopefully have the prop ready when i'm exactly 1 week into the tren.

i had a pretty weak leg workout today. well, it actually wasn't that bad...

-- clocky baby

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    keep up the good work bro. glad to see you finally got some test

day 3

50mg tren into left quad. first attempt, sharp shooting pain, i recoiled outta instinct, blood. second attempt, still hurt much more than going in the delt, but it went smoothly.

almost no post injection soreness. weird, my quad is more sensitive to the needle, but less sensitive to soreness.

had a pretty good chest workout today. me and a friend were talking about bicept spot injections in the gym. there wasn't anyone around at first, but then like 5 mins into the conversation i noticed a lot of people around us and i'm sure they heard and saw me making injection motions towards my bicep...i was very embarrassed.

-- clocky baby

day 4

50mg tren into right quad. first attempt, aspirated, drew blood. second attempt, hit a nerve, pain, surface bleeding. third time a charm. i hate injecting into quads.

off day, no workout.

when the hell is my synovex kit gunna arrive?

-- clocky baby

mass junkie is offline banned
    What does your diet look like bro?

Strut99GT is offline Member
    Ah, the sadness...clockworks is finally going to become stronger than me with this cycle. Maybe one of these days I'll be convinced to give it a whirl.
    Keep up the good work, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    What does your diet look like bro?
    heh, seefood diet? see food, eat it...yeah i stole that from another AR member...=P

seriously, i'm trying eat as much as i can. i'm shooting for 5 meals a day and 5 protein shakes a day. since i'm poor, i'm limited. most of my meals come from this spagetti i make. i make a huge tub of it that lasts about a week. its got a couple of lbs of ground turkey in it. i also try to eat at least 1 chicken boob and 1 can of tuna a day also.

yesterday, i had 5 protein shakes, some waffles, 3 plates of spagetti, 1 chicken boob with mashed potatos and green beens.

day before that, it was pretty much the same, except i had a tuna sandwich instead of the chicken boob.

Quote Originally Posted by strut99gt
    Ah, the sadness...clockworks is finally going to become stronger than me with this cycle. Maybe one of these days I'll be convinced to give it a whirl.
    Keep up the good work, bro.
    hehe, sadness? yeah, once i'm done with mine, i'm gunna convince you that the side effects are minimal and then you'll do one too...=P dunno if you get drug tested, but test prop's detection time is only a few days. and its cheap as hell...should look into it...=)

-- clocky baby

mass junkie is offline banned
    Good luck bro...keep us updated......I know you posted some pics a while ago..........were you planning on posting some before pics?......or should we just refrence from those older ones?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    chicken boob! lmao that's hilarious

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro...Keep us posted and have some before and afters!!!!!

day 5

50mg tren into outer head of left bicep. least amount of needle pain outta all the injections so far, but most amount of soreness afterwards.

had a good back workout. a lot of pulling involved in back workouts, i was wincing in pain a lot of the times (from the sore bicep). what do you guys do about this? i mean, gear is suppose to help you workout, not hinder...=P

my synovex-h arrived today. now i'm just waiting on the kit. where do i buy heet from (i live in texas, is that shit sold here?)? i bought painters masks and now all i need are some mason jars or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    chicken boob! lmao that's hilarious
    hehe, i guess it is kinda funny...=)

-- clocky baby

day 6

50mg tren into outer head of right bicep. no needle pain, but massive soreness for many hours afterwards.

had a good shoulder workout. barbell pressed a little more than usual, but not much.

i drank today. two chicas came over to drink and hang in the hottub with me and my roommate. i had 3 beers, and 3 strong ass vodka tonics. i felt no different than usual: i get very friendly and funny when drunk...=P i totally pussed out and didn't close the deal on getting some ass. my roommate heavily rebuked me cuz he said it was a sure thing.

i got some really nice compliments today:
    "you shouldn't joke about steriods because people already think you're on them"
    "my friend asked if you were on steroids and i said yeah, but only for a few days."

=)

-- clocky baby

p.s. i think its hilarious joking about being on roids when i >really< am on them... appearently i should stop soon...=(

lol, one day at the gym someone with a little experience is going to call you out when your jokin.....its gonna be me hahah jk

keep up the good work. what else can i say....hmmm, why didnt you close the deal? fina got you a little suppressed??????

peace

day 7

50mg tren in left pec. i like pec injections. no needle pain, and relatively little soreness.

had a decent bicep workout today. lifted a tiny bit more than usual, but did less reps/sets. my biceps are still sore from injecting into them a few days ago, they hurt on all my sets.

something is definantly different. i'm eating a lot more and sleeping a lot more. i weighed in today at 161 lbs. thats 6.5 more lbs than day 1. i have a hard time believing the tren could have any effect at all already. when i weighed, i was wearing the same clothes, same scale, and same time of day. i think its definantly from the increase in calorie intake. and furthermore, it can't be muscle, because i'm not stronger than i was a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    why didnt you close the deal? fina got you a little suppressed??????
    no, i'm just a pussy...=( my roommate kept telling me all throughout the night that its a sure thing, its a sure thing. he even told me she was so horny that she was taking her top off in the kitchen (i was in the other room, playing foos-ball with his chick). "just put a move on her, i guarentee she won't say no, guarentee!" but alas, i'm a pussy...hopefully the steroids will change that...right?? right?!!? i mean, they >are< miracle drugs that will make my life 100x better in >all< aspects, right?

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Hey man just wondering exactly how hard it is to make ur own gear?? I have no experience but would like to try it. I look foreward to seeing your progress throughout this cycle. Good luck.

day 8

50mg tren into right pec. when the needle was in all the way, i dropped the syringe, i.e. lots of needle movement while inside the muscle. when i pulled the needle out, a big stream of blood followed it and ran down my chest...it was gross.
    [edit] its the end of the day now, and there is a bruise on the injection site. no soreness though.

day off, no workout today.
    [edit] i ended up working out today, decent triceps, good traps, good abs.

i'm wondering when i'm going to start feeling this shit. and i wonder when my damn synovex kit is going to get here.

-- cb
    Last edited by clockworks; 10-12-2003 at 10:24 PM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hey bro good luck on your first cycle! Has the synovex kit arrived yet? What dosage are you going to run the prop at? 100mg EOD?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanRider240
    Hey man just wondering exactly how hard it is to make ur own gear?? I have no experience but would like to try it. I look foreward to seeing your progress throughout this cycle. Good luck.
    Before you hijack clocks thread, do a search on "Fina conversion" and "syno conversion" you find exactly what you want.

Clock good luck bro

Damn clock i don't see how you can inject into your pec, man i thought about it but always think it's gonna hurt like a bitch and i pride myself on my high pain tolerance. Damn!

day 9

50mg tren into left delt. sweet injection, much less soreness the second time around...

day off, no workout.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Hey bro good luck on your first cycle! Has the synovex kit arrived yet? What dosage are you going to run the prop at? 100mg EOD?
    negative, i'm getting slightly irritated about it also. i sent out 2 emails inquiring about a shipping tracking number and got no response. dosages: 75mg ED or 100mg ED, haven't decided yet. 100mg EOD...isn't that very little? i'm kinda getting the vibe that 75mg ED isn't even that much...

Quote Originally Posted by bigmike j
    Damn clock i don't see how you can inject into your pec, man i thought about it but always think it's gonna hurt like a bitch and i pride myself on my high pain tolerance. Damn!
    yeah i discovered after day 1 of my cycle that i'm kinda a masochist. i love injecting and look forward to it all the time. as for pain, the pec is prolly the least painful outta all the sites i've tried so far. very little needle pain, and very little soreness afterwards. my least favorite place to inject: quads, high needle pain, but little soreness. biceps kinda stink, little needle pain, but very high soreness. anyways, you should give your pecs a shot (no pun intended), you might be pleasantly suprised...=)

thanks for all yall's "goodluck posts", i apprecate it...=)

-- cb
    Last edited by clockworks; 10-14-2003 at 02:09 AM.

i agree bro. i loves the needle, couldnt start my day any other way

hmmm, when was your kit due?

I think i will give my pecs a shot next cycle, which just happens to be in the works now.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    stats update.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Well 700mg of test/week for a first cycle is alot. 300mg-400mg should be enough + you have 525mg of fina with it.
    Cant remember how fast fina takes until you notice it.

i agree bro. i loves the needle, couldnt start my day any other way
    hmmm, when was your kit due?
    word, its fun sticking yourself...=) kit was due last friday...grrrrrrr.
    Quote Originally Posted by enraged
    stats update.
    no sides, no strength increase, gained 6.5 lbs in one week due to increased calories i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Well 700mg of test/week for a first cycle is alot. 300mg-400mg should be enough + you have 525mg of fina with it.
    Cant remember how fast fina takes until you notice it.
    i'm only taking 50mg tren ED, thats 350mg per week. i'm thinking 75mg prop ED, that makes for 525mg per week. agggghhh. this is not good. not good to rethink cycle in the middle of it...=P but my mind is easily swayed it seems...=(

-- clocky

day 10

dear diary...

50mg tren into right delt.

ok leg workout, went up 10 lbs on squats, but i think i coulda done this without anything. made big gains on cable crunches though! =)

weighed in at 162 lbs.

when the hell is this stuff going to kick in? no sides, no strength gains, nothing.

the bruise on my pec (see day 8) is darker. i wonder if i should inject into it while its still bruised.

i checked the tracking status of my synovex kit. it says it was delivered 7 hours ago...=P

-- clocky

day 11

dear diary...

morning: 50mg tren into outer left quad

got my synovex kit today, spent all day making it. 1st batch yielded 5.something grams, 2nd batch yielded 9.1g. that shit is a bitch to make. well, 2nd time around wasn't so bad. just requires patience. should take your time and do it over a span of 3 days.

awesome chest workout. i think the tren is starting to kick in. i made gains in all exercises and i didn't get tired as quickly.

night: 100mg prop into inner left quad. i hope i don't get an abcess...=)

i hate injecting into the quad. needle stings all the way in...=P

-- clocky

ahhh finally got your kit. how much are you lifting right now? you just started the prop? cool beans have fun with it bro!

day 12

dear diary...

gunna start using volume when reporting injection info.
    strengths:
    tren 75mg/ml
    prop 100mg/ml (maybe a bit stronger actually)

.8cc tren + 1cc prop into right quad. my quads are sore today, feels funny to walk.

decent back workout. made gains in everything except deadlifts (very disappointing).

ahhh finally got your kit. how much are you lifting right now? you just started the prop? cool beans have fun with it bro!
    here's my chest workout, minus cable stuffs (every gym has different weight stacks, so its useless to compare):

flat barbell bench
    135x8
    155x6
    205x8
    215x6

incline barbell bench
    155x6
    185x6
    195x3

decline barbell bench
    185x8
    205x6

back workout (comparable exercises):

weighted wide grip pullups
    25x10 (10 reps with 25 lbs strapped on)
    25x10
    25x10

deadlifts
    135x8
    225x8
    275x6
    315x3

symatech, just outta curiousity, what are your numbers like?

-- clocky

p.s. the prop causes >much< more sorness than the tren. .8cc of tren into my quad, i could barely feel it. 1cc of prop into my quad, damn, feels like i just finished running a marathon...sore as hell.
    Last edited by clockworks; 10-16-2003 at 07:14 PM.

yeah the prop has some pain that comes with it. but i think you will like it.

Have you decided how to split up the injections for other sites? what i mean is, I am presuming you do not intend to put 1.8cc into your bicep etc... lol unless you really liked the pain. I had to order pins 2x in addition to the first time now because I grossly underestimated the # of injections. I hope you are stocked!

Ill post some of my numbers in my cycle thread...i dont wanna feel like a hijacker.

we should still hit up a workout.

peace bro
    symatech
    Last edited by symatech; 10-16-2003 at 11:34 PM.

ooookay, i have no idea why my message didnt show up.... i guess you'll just have to highlight it to read it....sorry bro

yeah the prop has some pain that comes with it. but i think you will like it.

Have you decided how to split up the injections for other sites? what i mean is, I am presuming you do not intend to put 1.8cc into your bicep etc... lol unless you really liked the pain. I had to order pins 2x in addition to the first time now because I grossly underestimated the # of injections. I hope you are stocked!
    uhh, i >was< planning on putting 1.8cc into my bicep tomorrow...but now i'm reconsidering...=P what would you suggest?

yeah, i'm stocked. i got like 75 syringes, and like 150 needles...=)

we should still hit up a workout.

peace bro
    symatech
    without a double...but you're like 6 weeks in, i'm less than 2 weeks in...i want my stuff to kick in fully so i don't feel like a pussy...

-- clocky

p.s. dunno why, but your invisible post had a bunch of color tags in it...

day 13

dear diary

.8cc tren + .8cc prop in outer head of left bicep.

the prop is killing my quads, massive soreness, i walk around funnily all day. hurts to massage them or stretch them.

i'm showing signs of the test flu. i took a 4 hour nap today, woke up with a nasty headache and general body ache. i didn't have much of an appetite today and i felt kinda queasy.

day off, no workout today (good thing, my bicep and quads are sore as fuck from the prop).

i want the prop to kick in so i'm not exhausted all the time...=/

-- clocky

day 14

dear diary...i got a crush on this one chick, oops, wrong diary...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into outer head of right bicep. a little more needle pain than usual, and an unusual burning pain post injection. nothing a little advil couldn't take care of...=) oh yeah, it bled a little bit too...

i totally dropped the ball on the diet today. i ate a pizza that had 40g of fat...=(

i got smashed last night. i dunno what the deal with roid rage is. i think its fake. i felt fine while drunk, no aggression at all, in fact, i felt amiable as normal...

had a good shoulder workout today. made gains in almost every exercise (small gains, +5 lbs, +a couple of reps).

i have to say, so far i'm a bit disappointed. i mean, i'm on tren and prop. tren is suppose to be one of the harsher steroids , and prop is suppose to kick in in a few days. i haven't even gotten >any< side affects except for fatigue. granted i'm making gains, but nothing like people make steroids out to do. i don't >feel< strong. i don't feel on top of the world. the gains i'm getting i could have >easily< gotten from 1-test/4-ad...

maybe i just need to be more patient...

-- clocky

How long have you been running your prop and at what dosage? Also are you still running the tren at 50mg/ed?

How long have you been running your prop and at what dosage? Also are you still running the tren at 50mg/ed?
    my tren is 75mg/ml and my prop is slightly greater than 100mg/ml. that being said, i take .8cc of tren everyday (60mg), and .8-1cc of prop everyday (80-100mg). i've taken 5 shots of the prop so far and 15 shots of the tren.

on a side note, i put 1.6cc of tren/prop into each bicep a day and 2 days ago...shit is fucking debilitatingly sore now. i can't even believe it. i can't straighten my arm out all the way without sever pain...=P now way in hell i can do my bicep workout today...=(

-- clocky

When I took tren at 50mg ed I felt it start to work roughly 2 weeks in, and I started seeing its effects physically at around 4 weeks. If you're only a week into the prop and two weeks into the fina I'd expect that in the next week you should really start feeling really strong...

day 15

dear diary...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into left tricep. i think i have a new favorite injection spot. so far, very little pain at all (as opposed to the god damned fucking hell debilitating pain of injecting into biceps...=).

blah chest workout. i actually did less than last chest workout...=( i'm starting to get discouraged...

there is a nice red patch around the injection site from day 13 (left bicep). i'm scared its an infection and i'm going to schedule an appointment at my school's health services center.

i'm starting to get what i think are side effects. i'm getting a little more agitated than normal by things like punk ass college kids throwing big gulps on my windshield. i think if saw who did it, i would have accosted him. i'm also getting these little white heads on my face. nothing big, very small infact, once they are popped, i can't even see them anymore.

When I took tren at 50mg ed I felt it start to work roughly 2 weeks in, and I started seeing its effects physically at around 4 weeks. If you're only a week into the prop and two weeks into the fina I'd expect that in the next week you should really start feeling really strong...
    i hope so, polska...thanks for encouragement, i'm kinda getting down about it...

-- clocky

is the red patch hard and warm? does it hurt a lot? are you running a fever? Redness and swelling is very common with prop; it may not be an infection.

Be a little more patient. Keep your diet in check and your drinking to a minimum and I think you'll see the gains. Just push yourself harder than normal and shit will happen.

bro, kids throw big gulps on your windshield?? thats fucked up. stupid punk bitches. gimme a call well shoot up tons of prop and go kick some ass

peace

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information