Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st FINA cycle

Big "D" Daddy is offline Junior Member

Talking 1st FINA cycle

I just got my Fina in last night and am now awaiting my kit(vials, pins, etc.), hopefully will be here today. I am doing 80 mg of Fina ED with 50 mg of Prop EOD for 8 weeks. My first experience with Fina, but with all of the research I have done and all of the results I am seeing other people have, I can't friggin wait. I am 5' 11" and 250 lbs right now,(16% BF) hoping to get up to a very solid 275. I will keep a running journal of my gains etc. I dont have a digital camera right now so I have attached old photo

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=24767

wantbigmusl is offline Junior Member
    Big bro, I too am going to do Fina after Jan 1. I am not as big as you, 5 10 195. Bodyfat around the same.

Where is Palm Coast? Tampa here.

15 minutes north of Daytona.

I am getting impatient because my kit has not arrived yet.

Kit arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to start my lab experiment. Turned a golden yellow and went in like butter, although I had to jab three times (aspirated and drew blood, 3rd was a charm) took my 50mg of prop and when I aspirated everything was a go, but when I withdrew the needle, blood shot across the room and my shoulder welted up. My old lady was freakin and I started laughing. The welt was gone this morning but damn, my shoulder is sore.

It is day 5 and I don't know if it is mental or what, but I swear I already feel harder. Had my first zit come up on my face since I was 15. Hopefully the acne won't get real bad. Today is bench day and I can't wait to go to the gym.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    I get acne on my delts when im doing a fina cycle. Wash with an antibacterial soap and hope for the best.

Some opt for medication for it, but i really don't like taking anything i don't have to. Juice is enough hehe

Make sure you hit the water hard bro! you will hate the "tight prostrate thing"

Thanks for posting the journal, i love reading them!

Yesterdays workout was the best I have had in years. My bench has been steadily climbing, but shit I went up 25 pounds from last week. Last week I did my last set at 325 for a double and yesterday I did fricken 350 for 4, holy shite. The pump that I got was outrageous and I felt like I was tearing the arms out of my shirt after I did tri's. I have been converting my Fina one shot at a time and am getting damn good at it, the last was the best ever, fast and precise. My brother got his Fina yesterday and we tried to convert an entire vile and we ended up with some cloudy shit, but I told him not to worry about it.

TexasTraps is offline New Member

Fina

It only gets better too. I finished about 4.5 weeks ago. My bench went up 70lbs during just a short 6 week cycle stacked with Test. Make sure you have your clomid and/or HCG on hand for post cycle. I'm having a hard time rebounding after this cycle.

Today makes a week and I swear it feels like I have ben on this stuff for a month. My aggression is up significantly and my temper is too short, I have to take something to calm me down in the evening, but fuck it my strength is going off the charts and I feel pumped all the time, it's great. I can't wait to see where this stuff is going to have me at week 4 and 5.

Yesterday makes a week and I have to say that my strength is incredible. It was shoulder day and on my 2nd set of military presses I did 225 for an easy 10. After doing shrugs I felt like Goldberg. I am now getting use to the shots and having to consume so much water is becoming easier, I no longer have to force mysely to drink. The pump is rediculous and my inensity in the gym is off the charts. Weekend is here and I only have access to computer at work, get back on Monday.

got test? is offline Member
    Your only doing 50mg EOD?
    That seems really low because the half life is so sohort. I would do at LEAST 100mg prop EOD or 50MG prop EOD.

Just my opinion, I think your seeing 90% of these gains from just the fina alone because your not getting enough prop in to make a big difference.

I'm back with the vengence. I have been unable to post due to the fact that I only have access to a computer at work and I have been on vacation for the past three weeks. I actually stopped taking the fina for about a week because I was feeling like I wanted to kill someone and it scared me a little. I am back on now and seem to have everything under control. I have been growing like a f@#$ing weed. I did 385 on bench this week for an easy 6, 405 on squat for a easy 10, and 275 on military for a not so easy 6. I have started throwing some cardio and the fat is starting to melt away. I have a little kidney pain, but cranberry juice has been my best friend. A little acne here and there but nothing major. No gyno (thank god, "knock on wood") So am actually only on my third week (20th shot), I feel like a fkn pin cushion, but thats alright, because I am getting so hard I can barely stick the pin through the muscle. Isn't that great!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good bro! Im on my second week on fina 75mgs ed and I already feel like a pin cushion. My agression is gone up like crazy but I take it all out in the gym. How long does it take for you to feel the fina kick in ed?

I felt it after the first week. I think most see results after about week 3 or 4. Yesterday was chest and triceps. I did 405 for an easy single at the end of my bench workout, a month ago I could barely do 335. My triceps are slowely becoming my strongest body part, I did 315 on close grip for an easy 8 and skull crushers with strict form with 3 25's on each side of the ez curl bar. What is that 175 or 180? That is great for me and I attribute my increase bench to the triceps not the chest. When I did 405 on bench yesterday everyone the gym stopped what they were doing to watch me, some chick came over after and said "Oh my god you are the strongest person I have ever seen, the bar wass actually bending while you were lifting it." Just what I need for my already enlarged head. Feels good to be the man, huh!

HBK
    HBK is offline Banned
    Hey big d,Would you recommend fina for the first cycle?Iknow you really shouldnt,but what would happen if i did?

got test? is offline Member
    why not?

of course "I" recommend it.

The reason people say you shouldn't is because not everyone likes needles and especially a first time user. If you have no problem with needles, give it a shot.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    That is so sweet Big D...keep up the hard work man and get us some pics

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    dammit now i gotta try this fina shit out...lol

Yesterday was leg day and I have to say if my strength keeps going up like it is I will be ready for the Worlds Strongest Man (yeah right). Last week I did 405 on squat on my last set for 2 and yesterday I did 405 on my last set for 8, "WTF". I also finished my first cart of Fina, so I am only halfway. I know some of you want me to post some progress pics, so I am going to have to borrow a digital camera so I can do this. Today is a day of rest, get back to ya on Thursday.

Grand Master B is offline Junior Member
    How's the BF now?

GMB

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, you've got a captive viewer in me. I'm probably going to avoid fina until my third cycle or so (is it sad i haven't even done ONE cycle, and i'm sketching out details of my third?) but this journal has me anxious to get through one and two in a "timely" manner to say the least.

Body fat is still at around 14-15%, my diet sucks, cause it is hard for me to eat at work besides my lunch break. My cardio is almost non existant, there aren't enough hours in the day.(good excuse, huh!) Yesterday I did shoulders and again my strength continues to climb, hit an easy 6 with 275 for my last set on shoulder press. Today my traps feel like they are about to burst. Just when I think I am getting used to the ED injections I have to take a shot with Prop in it and it F---in burns like hell. I am starting to see alot of vascularity in my arms, shoulders and even some in my chest, so my BF may be down a little more than I am guessing. Shit, I am just happy to see a vein.

Extreme is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like it is going great bro. I just started my fina cycle this past sunday. Fina 75 mg ed and test prop 50mg ed. It really has not kicked in yet. I keep reading your posts though and I can't wait. You said the prop hurts. I am using testovis 1oomg in 2ml. I take 1cc of fina and 1cc of prop each day and it does not hurt a bit. I have been switching between glutes and shoulder injections. Anyway keep it up.

I am amazed at how much my strength is increasing still. Did 425 on bench for my last set yesterday. That is 20 more lbs than last week. I have started experiencing some shoulder pain, I guess its from the heavy lifting, I have no clue. My arms would have to fall off to get me to take off from training right now. I have done a little better with my diet over the past few days and I feel the difference, I wish I had the time to dedicate to a strict diet regimine. My lifestyle is too hectic. Starting to experience night sweats and sleeplessness, if I am not mistakin it is from the Fina. Aggression is under control and everything is going great. Time to go to the store and buy some XXL shirts, they are all soooo tight, I love it. I did measurements today all cold : Arms 18.5, Chest 53, Waist 37, Legs 27, Calves 18.

Another amazing day at the gym yesterday. I hit 6 reps at 455 on squats, that is 50 pounds more than last. I try to increase by at least 20 pounds on all major lifts each week and so far it has been no problem. My legs are getting huge, my pants are tight as hell. Next week I am going for 495(5 plates). My goal is 600, which is absolutely attainable as far as I am concerned. My goal on bench is 5 plates. This may be a little more difficult.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Big D...your progress is amazing man. You should be like a fina salesman LoL For real though, keep up the great work and good luck on acheiving your goals.

KunipshunFit is offline Lounge Lizard
    bump for an update

my fina should be here with the kit and all sometime next week....Just in time for me to make up a batch of 80mg/ml 50ml and hit it for 50 days with the last 42 having 50mg of Winny in it also...

A lot has happened since my last post including some funny shit that I thought I would share with you guys. Well I was sick on Wednesday and Thursday so I didn't train, but Wednesday night I was in the kitchen cooking up my nightly batch and little did I know at the time that there was a police officer on his way to my house. My wife had to fill out a statement for a friend of hers because she witnessed something that went down the other day, well a cop came over to pick up the statement and my wife invites him in while I am standing there with a cart of Fina on the counter as well as me holding a syringe over a pot of boiling water, I was so caught off guard I didn't even realize until after he left what had happened. I was like holy shit, that did not just happen. Then I thought about it and said f@#$ it cause I make my shots on a daily basis and all I ever have around are the pellets which is not illegal. Friday I did shoulders and had a pretty crappy shoulder day I think it was due to my illness. I got a great pump but didn't feel that strong.

I did 440 on bench for my last set yesterday for an easy double without a spotter. Also did 5 plates per side on the hammer strength in cline for an easy 10 for my last set. My friggin chest is so sore today. I can't wait to do legs today, going for 500 on my last set of squats. At the rate I am going my damn bench max is going to be close to my squat max. Normally that would be a bad thing, right? I have to say the ED injections are getting really old, oh, after 40 days straight. I feel like one of those cartoon characters who gets shot with a shotgun and then drinks a glass of water and it comes out all of the holes.

Alright it has to stop at some point, although if it doesn't I will be thrilled. I did 495 on squats for a not so easy 4, but nontheless I did it. I worked my way up through 315 x 10, 365 x 10, 405 x 10, 455 x 8, 495 x 4. I can barely walk today but, "I like it alot." I have yet to have a good back day due to the fact that the gym I have been training at has nothing to work back. I have now switched gyms and can't wait to go today to train my back and bi's.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

knowing...

what you know now about ED injections, is it going to change your frequency from ED to EOD for your next fina cycle? btw keep it up bro, you are kickin some ass!

For the way my body has responded to the Fina, I think EOD inj. would also give me good results. Next time I may try EOD in the first few weeks to see how my body reacts and then switch to ED if I am not seeing the results I want.

Mr.Nice Guy is offline Banned
    wot about your weight gain?

Rumpster is offline New Member
    I couldn't handle ED or even EOD injections. I'm going to try Finasol my first time then move from there.

Andy is offline Associate Member
    Good posts D thanks for the threads

cosworth is offline New Member
    Great to hear your progress Big D! how do you mix up your injections....do you hit the same spot more then once a week?
    CR.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i personally use delts,quads and calves that gives me 6 spots so i am good to go and i dont have any complaints.

If your going to ever do fina, get used to needles or your only getting a portion of the tren . get 100% and shoot it.

with a 25g needle its painless 95% of the time, and when it does hurt its just a pinch. you can handle it, try it and see.

just read and look at pictures biftime to learn how.

www.spotinjections.com is where i learned everything. it was scary but worth it.

Decoder is offline Banned
    this thread is badasss, IM SOLD!

dodgeee-O is offline New Member
    Bump for update.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information