Shredz is offline Respected Member

Talking Shredz has begun another cycle!

This is my forth cycle and have decided to go with the AAS's that I have noticed work best for me.

The cycle is outlined like this:

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 25/mg ED
    Weeks 1-12 Test prop 150mg EOD
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mg/week
    Weeks 6-12 Winny 50mg/ED

Clen and ECA starting mid cycle as well as T3

1mg Arimidex /ED
    Clomid Post cycle 300mg day 1/100mgs next 10 days/50mgs last 10 days

My current stats are:

Height 5'11"
    Weight 196.5lbs
    BF % approx 12-14%

I will keep you all posted on my gains and what ever else pops up in regards to this cycle on a regular basis.

Lets here some input on this baby!!

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Cool beans Shredz, you and I have pretty much the same build, although I carry a little more fat than you, so I'm greatly interested in seeing how your cycle goes. Hell, even your cycle looks like what I might be running (Big T's been guiding me a little)..........don't know if I'll do the clen and T3 though. Are you doing before and after pics? No pressure, just curious. I don't know if I'll post pics.........I don't want everyone knowing how fat I look. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Are you doing before and after pics? No pressure, just curious. I don't know if I'll post pics
    That is a good idea. I have posted my progress pics in the past and post cycle pics but never done a whole series of pictures from start to the end. I will have to get some pics taken.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    That cycle looks real good shredz. I like how you've timed everything just right for PCT. I'm running a very similiar cycle starting mid November, actually. The only suggestion I have is you might not need that much arimidex ED. You may want to drop it down to 0.5mgs ED. I get headaches when taking 1mg ED.

Also, I have no experience with T3 so you would know more about it than I would. I do know that painintheazz knows a thing or 2 about it from experience. I haven't seen him here much lately though so I would drop him a pm.

Good luck on that cycle! Here's what I plan to run:

1-4: Test prop 150mg/EOD
    1-4: Dbol 30mgs ED
    1-10: Test cyp 750mgs
    1-10: Eq 400mgs
    liquidex, nolv, clomid

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 25/mg ED
    Weeks 1-12 Test prop 150mg EOD
    Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mg/week
    Weeks 6-12 Winny 50mg/ED

Clen and ECA starting mid cycle as well as T3

1mg Arimidex /ED
    Clomid Post cycle 300mg day 1/100mgs next 10 days/50mgs last 10 days

!!
    Hey bro, first of all good luck on it.

Their are a few adjustments.
    I'd run the prop to wk 13, as well as the winny. Then start clomid 2 days post.
    I'd also add Nolva to your PCT @ 20mg ED.
    1mg of L-dex is overkill, .5mg would be plenty with the doses your running. Also, 1mg might have some dramatic effects on HDL.

On the T3, if your using for increasing nutritional absorbtion, I'd go with 25mcgs for however long you want to run it.
    If you want some fat loss with it, I'd do a full go up to 100-125mcgs for 63 days.
    3 days ramp up
    27 day constant dosage
    33 day ramp down

Which ever route you decide on the T3, I would have it dicontinued 3wks before you start PCT. You don't want a recovering thyroid to go along with your recovery of HPTA. Even at the 25mcg amount, I still wouldn't risk the slightest hindering of thyroid when your body is going to be so suceptible to catabolism.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Hey bro, first of all good luck on it.

Their are a few adjustments.
    I'd run the prop to wk 13, as well as the winny. Then start clomid 2 days post.
    I'd also add Nolva to your PCT @ 20mg ED.
    1mg of L-dex is overkill, .5mg would be plenty with the doses your running. Also, 1mg might have some dramatic effects on HDL.

On the T3, if your using for increasing nutritional absorbtion, I'd go with 25mcgs for however long you want to run it.
    If you want some fat loss with it, I'd do a full go up to 100-125mcgs for 63 days.
    3 days ramp up
    27 day constant dosage
    33 day ramp down

Which ever route you decide on the T3, I would have it dicontinued 3wks before you start PCT. You don't want a recovering thyroid to go along with your recovery of HPTA. Even at the 25mcg amount, I still wouldn't risk the slightest hindering of thyroid when your body is going to be so suceptible to catabolism.
    Never looked at the T3 PCT thing. I am hearing you loud and clear on that one.

Now I had orginally planned on just running the T3 at 12.5mcg/ED after the gear had kicked in. But 25mcg is a little better. The thing is I was looking for both fat loss and nutritional absorbtion. I have no personal experience when it comes to T3 and because of this I am conserned about shutting down my thyroid completely.

In regards to the nolvdex. I ran it last cycle at 20mg/ED along with .5mg/ED arimidex and then continued the nolvadex through PCT. Think I am gonna go back to it.

I think you can taper up to 50mcg's, get some fat burning benfits and still not hinder thyroid production to a dramatic degree.

Both times I've run it(once without AS), I only had a short lag time in metabolism after discontinuation. I wansn't getting a thyroid panel with my blood work then so this assumption is from mirror reflection and fading lethargy. In any case, I think as long as you have it tapered out in an appropriate time before PCT, catabolism shouldn't be a worry, no matter what dose you decide on.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Get some glucosamine for your joints bro! Btw still to busy to answer PMīs? Dickhead

Good heads up on the t3 - PCT pheedno!

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Get some glucosamine for your joints bro! Btw still to busy to answer PMīs? Dickhead

Good heads up on the t3 - PCT pheedno!
    You sent me a PM hmmmmmmm!! must have deleted it on purpose..opps I mean accident

Thought I would update yeah.

Well I am 13 days into the cycle and I am up to 203.5lbs from 196.5lbs. Bodyfat is stay relatively the same. Diet has been kept relatively clean.

Strength gains are minimal at this time but noticing some lifts going up. Looking forward to seeing where I am at in a couple more weeks.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hey cycle looks good bro. are you holding noticeable amounts of water? i know your diet is spot on but could you post some of it up? good luck!

peace

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Good to see it's going well so far bro...good luck with the rest of the way too. Thanks for answering my pm's before Palme's, he can get whiny as we both know

Aragorn

mass junkie is offline banned
    Good luck shredz.........Are you gonna post some pics of your progress?.....Keep up the good work bro

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Good luck shredz.........Are you gonna post some pics of your progress?.....Keep up the good work bro
    I will most likely post some at the end.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycle looks strong bro. Looking forward to hearing your results.
    As for my suggestions.....Pheedno stole my ideas. Bastard!

Good Luck
    D

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel
    Cycle looks strong bro. Looking forward to hearing your results.
    As for my suggestions.....Pheedno stole my ideas. Bastard!

Good Luck
    D
    In with a quickness
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Looks good bro....keep us posted

Thread Information