SkinnyJ. is offline New Member

Please help w/sust/deca or dianabol 1st cycle

hi guys
    I've been reading posts for a while now but just became a member cause I think I'm ready to start. Just need your help. I know I know I've done my reasearch and search but there are so so so many different ideas I'm kinda confused. Ok I have sustanon 250 but I want to either combine with Dianabol or Deca . but only one of those cause I don't want to run too much juice which do you think will give me bigger results for a skinny guy like my I'm 160 5 11 slender built I want to get big and muscular do you think sustanon 250 for 10 weeks/week w/dianabol or w/ deca. And of course I will also get Nolvadex and clomid and hcg . do you think all that is necessary since Im not running too much juice?

pleasssssssseeeeeeeeee help guys
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by SkinnyJ.; 10-15-2003 at 01:29 PM.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    so are you thinking
    weeks 1-10 sust
    weeks 1-4 dbol or deca ????
    If this is your very first why not just run test for 10 or 12 weeks and save the add-in's for the second cycle.
    Just a thought i know i am about to start a cycle and i am dying to run a beast as well. But i think i am going to chill and run prop or something. Ask the more exp'ed gents on here. These as always are j/m/o

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    so are you thinking
    weeks 1-10 sust
    weeks 1-4 dbol or deca ????
    If this is your very first why not just run test for 10 or 12 weeks and save the add-in's for the second cycle.
    Just a thought i know i am about to start a cycle and i am dying to run a beast as well. But i think i am going to chill and run prop or something. Ask the more exp'ed gents on here. These as always are j/m/o

RIGHT im thinkin sus week 1-10 250 or 500
    and deca or dianabol week 1-10 as well
    then clomid three weeks after my last injection along w/ hcg and nolvadex if necessary (gyno)

I was thinking:
    sus week 1-10 at 250 or 500
    dianabol or deca week 1-10 as well at 30mg
    then clomid three weeks after last injection also hcg
    and maybe nolvadex if gyno appears
    what do you guys thinK? (
    I actually did 7 weeks of sus250 about a year ago and I actually had nice gains but I wasn't really serious then I was just testing out my dealer.

oh by the way thanks alot guys for ALLLLLLL of your replies and looking out for the new guy, you guys were a lot of help.

Thread Information