DarkLord is offline New Member

2nd Cycle Advice DBol/Test/Deca

Ok here I go.....been lifting naturally for way too long but the agreement with the wife was to wait for kids and then do whatever I want. My time is now!

Height 5'7"
    Wt 205
    BF 12%

I have done 1 previous cycle 16 weeks ago with Test Ent 400 per week/Deca 300 per week for 10 weeks. Gain was 21 lbs and have kept 16 of it! Getting ready for cycle 2 to start Oct 31. I will be using Test Cyp/Deca/Dbol (Reforvit inj.) Dbol will only be for 4 weeks.

Should I stagger them ending with 10 week cycle?
    Start all 3 together.

I will do my best to keep you all updated on the progress
    Thanks for all that respond.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Sounds like a solid, basic but totally effective cycle. I am about ready to start my prop/tren cycle and I plan to run the EXACT same cycle you listed about 3 months after my upcoming 10 week cycle. Running PCT correct?

I'd say the only difference in your upcoming cycle is adding in the d-bol, because test enanthate and cyp are almost exact clones of eachother. I believe their is only 1 less molecule in the formula... I keep hearing that in the lab forums.

Some people debate that Cyp makes u retain less water weight (which is good or bad depending on how you look at it, i look at it as good) but theres no SOLID studies yet to prove that theory.

Keep us posted bro. Congrats on your last cycle, it sounded perfect!

PS

Yeah go with the 10 week cycle all at once, but only run the dbol weeks 1-4 at whatever you need to get your strength. You'll know its working because most likely you'll feel some insane lower back pumps.

I'd bump the test cyp up to 500mg...

Weeks 1-4
    D-bol

Weeks 1-10
    Test Cyp @ 500mg a week (divided into 2 shots)
    Deca @ 300mg a week

Post Cycle Therapy 300/100/50

There will probably be allot of water weight associated with the compounds your using, so I'd go ahead and run nolvadex at 10mg a day to keep it down and keep you from bloating too bad...your gonna loose most of the water weight anyways at the end so might as well eliminate the possibility of bitch tits while your at it.
    Last edited by Ambulance; 10-19-2003 at 04:05 PM.

DarkLord is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice. Being only a second cycle is the 25mg/day of the DBol too little or too much.?

That's the perfect dose to start at. Adjust between 25-40mg depending on what your body reacts to. The most average dose is about 30mg, but many like the whole 40mg route. Just listen to your body and your workouts on this one but don't ever exceed 50mg. Look into purchasing some Milk Thistle to help with liver toxicity as well, it's a cheap extra percaution that can do wonders for keeping your liver in check since DBol doesn't entirely bypass your liver since it's an A17 drug.

Like I said just listen to your body, start at 25mg, and if it does the trick then your good to go... if not you can up the dose just don't surpass 50mg a day tops. You'll know if its working, thats for sure.

Also make sure your splitting the dbol up throughout the day, take it with TONS of water. Everyone recomends 1.5 gallons of water while your using anabolic steroids , but when your taking an A17 that goes through your liver partially, try to be taking 2-2.5 gallons of water a day or more...setting aside 2 glasses of water with each dbol dosage your taking.

It helps digestion to chew up the dbol pills or even crush them up on a spoon and down with water.

This is going to be a great cycle bro. I'm running the same one in about 4 months so keep us posted on your results.

sumomaster is offline New Member
    Very nice.

This is very similar to the cycle that I want to run one month from now. Except that I will stop the Test at the end of week 6 and run winstrol ED for 6 weeks.

I hope it works for you.

Sumo: Don't stop the test at week 6 if your running cyp or enanthate , that is about how long it takes to even kick in. You need a solid 10 weeks to see your gains 90% of the time. Any weight you gain in 6 weeks of test cyp or enanthate is waterweight and you can count on loosing that, Invest in 1 more vial and carry it out weeks 1-10. Feel free to read up on my advice.

sumomaster is offline New Member
    Thanks Ambulance1984.

I'm going to run the Test for 10 weeks, but will stop the Deca at week 6 then start Winstrol ED from week 7 to 12.
    I'm also going to take Nol. 10 mg and Prov. 25 mg ED throughout the cycle to control and block the Estrogen.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sumomaster
    Thanks Ambulance1984.

I'm going to run the Test for 10 weeks, but will stop the Deca at week 6 then start Winstrol ED from week 7 to 12.
    I'm also going to take Nol. 10 mg and Prov. 25 mg ED throughout the cycle to control and block the Estrogen.
    Bro,it takes 6wks for deca to kick in,need to go 10wks.....read my cycle

Thread Information