Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Updated! PICS! RoNNy THe BuLLS Cycle Diary - 20 Weeks

Here's my cycle

Weeks 1-20 - 500mg Test Enanthate
    Weeks 15-20 - 50mg Fina EOD

Nice and simple.

Goals - Bulk until week 14, then cut from week 15-20 with Clen and an ECA stack.
    Last edited by RoNNy THe BuLL; 09-17-2003 at 11:29 PM.

I'm on day 8 right now. my first week, I was bent on dieting down throughout the WHOLE 20 weeks. But I'm still debating? Today, I came to the conclusion to get out of my NEAR ketosis diet and start bulking again, but not like a maniac. Still keep it lean.

ORIGINALLY, my diet looked like this...

Training Days - 250g Protein/100g Carbs/100g Fat
    Off Days - 200g Protein/200g Carbs/50g Fat

Now, I changed it...

Training days - 250g Protein/400g Carb/100g Fat
    Off Days - 200g Protein/300g Protein/100g Fat

I really don't know which one to stick too. It's fuckin' hard to choose and stick to one? Any suggestions?

I'm on day 8 of my cycle and last week I ran Clen , still running it for this week also. I ran carbs low last week (between 100-200g Carb) and my protein at 200-300g a day with 100g fat, and it seemed to be working well to lean me out. I lost an inch already on my waist line and my definition is definately kicking in. It's a great illusion, but still tough on the mind. I'm losing size, and you can see it in the clothes I wear. I lost a good amount of water weight too.

My back definately looks more ripped and seperated. That's the biggest improvement I've seen, as minute as it is, I can notice it. My abs, which I've never had, are starting to slowly but surely show which is something I was very happy to see.

I know the Test hasn't kicked in yet, but for my first week, I lost a lot of strength. Happened to me on my first cycle too. I ended up losing a good amount of strength the first two weeks. I'm guessing it's my bodies way to adapt to the newly injected Test.

I've been concentrating on Circuit training, it's an awesome pump and I don't use pussy weights. I use weight that still has some heaviness too it.

It goes like this...

Day 1 - Chest/Back/Traps/Abs
    Day 2 - Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps
    Day 3 - Legs
    Day 4 - Off

REPEAT
    Works well, but not well enough. It's good at maintaining muscle but that's about it. I'm still looking to add size to my physique.

My weaknesses are Calves, Forearms, Triceps and Abs. And in order to put size on in those areas I'm going to have to eat. That's where my conflict of interest comes into play.

I want to get lean and ripped, but at the same time I want my calves, abs, triceps and forearms to grow. Since I'm running it for 20 weeks, I think I may bulk for the first 14 weeks and then start cutting when I add in the Fina. Either way, I'll be trying to keep my gains lean and hard.

I love circuit training, it's great for my heart and my pumps are totally insane, whether I'm on or off the sauce. I find I still manage to grow while I'm doing circuit, but it may be an illusion with my muscle seperation and the amount of blood being pumped into the muscle at the time.

If I stick to bulking (I will decide this week for sure) I will go back to a normal routine. 4-5 days a week.

Day 1 - Shoulders/Triceps
    Day 2 - Chest/Biceps
    Day 3 - Legs/Triceps
    Day 4 - Back
    Day 5 - Biceps/Triceps
    Day 6 - Off
    Day 7 - Off

REPEAT

Forearms/Abs and Calves will be every other day, and the days I'm not doing that I'll be doing Cardio.

WHY hit arms 3x a week? That's my growing number. I did that for a month and put on an inch on my arms. After that month, I had to slow it down, my arms were burnt out. But it's been about 6 months since I've done that so time to go on and keep it that way, especially since I'm back on the sauce.

Pics will be up soon...

talon is offline Senior Member
    Great, Ronny, bro things looking good, keep us updated....btw I glad your doing a journal, I also like your nice simple cycle....good luck bro...Oh yhea bro, stick to the second set of diets. Your carbs. look more reasonable, for bulking and energy needs. I would say your going to have to cut them a little near the end when you start your cutting phase if ya do that....
    Last edited by talon; 09-17-2003 at 07:54 PM.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Yo Ronnie....utilize your test to the fullest...stay on the diet with the higher carbs....the clen /eca should dry you right back up the last 5 weeks. The only way you are going to start gaining "bad" weight is when you start eating lots of sugary shit....which I know you have enough self control to stay awya from Stick with your diet and you'll do good!!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I'm liking the journal buddy, keep it coming as I'll be following for the full 20wks. Good luck and I as well like the simplicity of the cycle.

Aragorn

Just came home from the gym today. I decided to keep it a full cutting cycle. Since I'm more concerned with quality over quantit. I'm over the numbers game when it comes down to everything, I'm playing everything by mirror.

I did my circuit of shoulders, triceps and biceps today. Everything went well.

It's day 9 now, sorry about saying it was day 8. I thought today was Tuesday! But I can feel the Test kicking in.

The most fucked up thing though was that after each of my circuit training workouts last week, on my way to my car I would puke. Nothing would come out but water since I have a 4L Jug that I take with me to the gym. It saves me the hassle of always having to go back and forth with a 500ml bottle to the fountain.

Here's the breakdown of my circuit today, I won't post this up everyday, it's just so people understand the concept of what kind of circuit I'm doing...

Circuit 1
    Straight Bar Overhead Tricep Extensions
    Straight Bar Bicep Curls
    Straight Arm Dumbell Lateral Raises

Circuit 2
    EZ Bar Incline Tricep Extensions
    Incline Dumbell Bicep Curls
    Seated Dumbell Lateral Raises

Circuit 3
    Lying Dumbell Tricep Extensions
    Dumbell Bicep Curls
    Dumbell Arnold Presses

I do 3 sets for EACH circuit and each time I go, my reps change from 12-10-8. So the first time I go through the first circuit, all those exercises are 12 reps. I rest 2 minutes and do it again with heavier weight, but I do 10 reps instead. Then rest 2 minutes and repeat for 8 reps with heavier weight again and so forth.

But I don't use pussy poundages. I use somewhat heavy. I usually top out on Dumbell Bicep curls with 40lbs for 8 reps, and the EZ Bar overhead Tricep Extension with 120lbs for 8 reps and then Dumbell Shoulder Press with around 60lbs for 8 reps.

I know those numbers don't sound impressive alone, but keep in mind that's at the END of my circuit as almost my last exercises, and I do everything with slow controlled form.

The workout went well and I can really feel the Test kicking in now. The hardest part of doing the circuit is the forearm pump...it fucking hurts afterawhile. But I had a full-sleeve shirt on in the gym and I had a tank top underneath. I took off my full sleeve the last set to get a feel on how my progess is going and like my last cycle, my shoulders are ALWAYS the first to grow. It's noticeable in my shoulders that I'm on something. My trapz and my delts always have a good pump on any exercise I do, even fuckin' squats. I dunno how, but it happens. When they pump up, it looks nice but you can tell something's not right! Haha!

I'm not concerned with strength, even though the weight is definately starting to feel a little bit lighter. The bloat hasn't been bad at all since my diet has been clean and I haven't over-loaded on carbs.

My arms are definately looking bigger too, but I thikn that has to do with the incredible pump from the circuit and the fact that I lost an inch off of my waist, which makes a noticeable difference! The illusion is amazing! I love it! I just want to be TIGHT underneath all my clothing, so there's not an inch of fat on me. I got 19 weeks left to make sure that happens, and I'm hoping I keep on track with it!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Big Ronny,
    Man o man am I glad I stumbled upon this thread...........you know I gotta follow you and see how your progressing......get those before pics up........good luck bro..........keep the updates coming

Run it rude bwoy murder dem Bumboclot's then everyting Irie
    Last edited by mass junkie; 09-17-2003 at 09:49 PM.

I'll get those before pics up tomorrow, lemme see if I can find pics of me before my LAST cycle and after them? I'm sure I have them somewhere....

My last cycle diary, I left AR and RC for awhile. I had personal stuff to deal with that pretty much took all my time up, but this time around, I'll be keeping this thing up-to-date everyday.

I tried not to go on the scale right now, But I went in and I weighed at 206lbs buck naked. That's not too bad. I weighed in at 215lbs last Monday, which was 9 days ago before I started the sauce.

For the most part, I lost a lot of water weight, but today, I ate about 500g Carbs just because I fucked up. I was convinced I was going to bulk the original 14 weeks before I added in the Fina, but I talked to a good buddy of mine and he reminded me that I initially decided to sauce it again to get lean and hard and that I should stick to my original motive...it made a lot of sense so I'm sticking to it! Tomorrow's back to low carbs.

By low carbs I don't mean ridiculously low, that's just not practical for a guy who has two jobs and full time school. I need the energy as well as the Glucose. I can't afford to become Lethargic, especially with school. I'll EVENTUALLY drop my carbs to a ridiculously low amount (I'm talking like 50-75g a day) but not yet. In a few weeks, I'll make the changes gradual rather than so fast.

My words to NEWBIES who are Gear-Virgins! LISTEN TO THIS MY MAN/WOMAN BEFORE YOU START!!!!

1) If you're going to go ON, before you start for a solid 2 months, EAT like you're on the sauce. If you can't manage to EAT like you're on the sauce when you're off, buddy, don't kid yourself and think you CAN just because you poked yourself in the ass. It ain't gonna happen.

2) You always read about 'when making changes in your diet you should make them gradual'. That's not a word of a lie. IF you plan on upping your carbs up to around 600g a day, SLOWLY start eating that much. You can't just force feed that much in one day, I did on my last cycle and I regret it. It's harder than you think to eat 600g of CLEAN carbs a day...very fucking hard....you have to slowly build up to it!

3) Keep your goals realistic. To get like those guys you see on TV and the pro's, you're talking like 5 or 6 cycles. Not one, to be honest with you, one cycle is gonna do you shit all if you're not giving it 110%. You want proof? WHY is it that most dudes on here never stop at 1 cycle? The Adonis Complex my man...Adonis Complex. No one's ever happy with their physique. It's a constant battle. Mark my words when I say, "ONCE YOU GO ON, YOU'RE ON FOR LIFE". I mean that unless you're completely happy with the way you look and having normal pumps ONCE you're off...keep that in mind. I said I was only gonna do 1 cycle, I'm on my second now and I'm already planning my third. 20 weeks on, 20 weeks off, 20 weeks back on...shit just happens like that.

4) Steroids won't do everything for you. Yeah, you can push up the poundages, but you TRULY need to understand what's going on in your body. Don't go into the darkside totally Naive of everything going on in your body. I spent a good 3 years researching everything I could so I fully understood what the hell was happening to me. Hell, when I was 18 I had a bottle of Winstrol V and Nandrolene sitting in my closet I bought from a dealer back in High School. Guess what? That bottle is still in my closet. I keep it just so it's a reminder that you have to be patient with things in order to fully get your benefits from them.

5) Do not neglect other important aspects of your life because you're on the sauce. We're not pro's. It's not our life (for the most of us atleast, with the exception of a few dudes). So keep that in mind. You can't ignore school, work or even relationships because you're "On" and that's the only thing important. Keep in mind that eventually, you will be "Off" and you're back in the real world.

The only reason I'm posting this up is so that people don't make the same mistakes I did their first time around. I hope someone took something into consideration out of those 5 things....

good post Ronny...........

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    This is true Mass, we gotta keep this boy in line, make him get atleast 20lb of this cycle...Grow your ass of Ronny good luck...oh and get those pics up, wanna see that 206lb physique bro......

Here's BEFORE my FIRST CYCLE PICS and AFTER.

It's tough to tell, but I made huge gains. So here they are....

The first one is tough to tell, but you can see my back got thicker. These are the only ones I could find...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLLS Cycle Diary - 20 Weeks-before2.jpg  

You can see what I mean by "My shoulders are the first thing to grow. People can tell I'm on something." because my trapz just blew up on my first cycle. But I liked it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLLS Cycle Diary - 20 Weeks-before1.jpg  

Keep in mind this is the SAME shirt in both pics....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLLS Cycle Diary - 20 Weeks-before3.jpg  

I'll have RECENT pics of me up as soon as I find my digi cam. It's here somewhere? I have another one, but the batteries are dead. Either which way, I'll have pictures up tomorrow of a few poses so I can compare them as the weeks go by...

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Thank you Mass Junkie.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    solid gains Ronny

Thanks bro. Last night I felt the Enanthate slowly start to kick on on my arm workout. My shoulders had an insane pump, so did my trapz. My arms a bit sore today, and so is my back (especially in my subscapular area). My chest is okay. I find it very difficult to hit my chest really hard. My diet sucked today. I fucked it up, but I vowed not to let it happen again. I had Taco Bell. I was on my way home from school and the goddamn commercial came on the radio, "5 Taco's for $3.99!". I love Mexican food, even Tex-Mex is great. I couldn't resist. I hate 2 hard and 3 soft taco's and fuck did they taste good. Until I had the last bite, within minutes I was in the bathroom.

But starting right now, fuuuck it. I'm all about business. BUSINESS! That means low-carb, high-protein and lot's of EFA. Let's do this muuug.

I also ate a butterfinger

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I also ate a butterfinger
    Bad ronny *smack*

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey, RTB, that's truly excellent newbie advice above -especially point # 5. I got so obsessed while I was on my first cycle I didn't even bother to balance my checkbook, let alone pay attention to anything else. NOT SMART!

Newbies, listen to Ronny!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    What's Up Ronny .. just wanted to say good luck on this next one!

Thanks for the words bro's,

I'm officially on day 14 and I can slowly start to feel the Enanthate kicking in...slowly though...

About three days ago I was retaining a LOT of water in my face. Even my sister noticed. She said, "Why your face poofy?" I told her it was allergies. I dropped my carbs that day and ran did a little extra cardio and the next mid-afternoon the water retention was gone.

I find that if I eat over 150g of Carbs a day, my face tends to bloat. And I find if I eat 4 meals a day (50g Protein, 25-50g Carbs and about 20g Fat) each meal I'm okay. I think that's the best thing for MY body calories and % wise.

I also found that my body reacts really well to cardio while I'm on the sauce. But I truly found out what it is to look 'Flat'. I always read about it and never really paid attention to it, but I find when I carb up every fourth day, my muscles are a lot fuller the following day. Almost instantly too. The carbs and glycogen seem to just store in all the right places...which is something I'm very pleased with.

My forearms have definately gotten bigger and more defined and I'd have to attribute that to all the circuit training...it takes a toll your forearms and shoulders. It's crazy pump but it's working real well.

The new gym I work at (which is where I'm training now also) is very shitty the last couple of days. The AC/Heating system is messed so when I circuit train I don't have enough clean oxygen and I almost pass out and have severe difficulty breathing, so I've altered my workout routing for the week until it's fixed.

I did Triceps and Shoulders today. I decided to prioritize my training and my triceps are my weakness. Lately my trapz have been overpowering my shoulders so I've had to solely concentrate on doing Deltoid exercises. I felt real weak though today.

On my last cycle, I was up to 100lb Dumbells on shoulder press for a good 6 reps, today I struggled with 55lbs for 12 reps. Mind you, I'm dieting down and I go real slow on the reps...my body doesn't do anything fast anymore. I find I control all my reps and their speed. I tried going fast, but it didn't work.

My triceps aren't as big as they COULD be, but they're surprisingly strong? Which I think is a genetic thing. I was pushing 190lbs on the V-Bar pushdown for a good slow 15 reps. Which kinda shocked me. BUT at the end of my workout I was struggling with 135lbs on Close Grip Bench press...

It seems as though I'm getting weaker? But my muscles are getting bigger? It's a weird feeling. I also noticed my neck is getting thicker. I don't know what would do that exactly, but it is and I like it. Looks like a football player neck.

My tricep pump wasn't that good either today. It was there, but nothing like while I was circuiting my workouts. I did a basic tricept workout and I just an average pump. Same goes for my shoulders.

I found out what works for me diet wise, but I haven't found out what works out for me workout wise and it's beginning to frustrate me. I can't seem to hit my rotary delt enough NOR my inner tricep heads. I've done millions different variatons for all the exercises but I can't seem to find anything worthwhile.

Sometimes I end up doing 16 sets of 10 reps of Dips or even Tricep Extensions. I'll just do ONE exercise and just burn it out. It's boring, but the pump is good and I find it targets weak area.

My weight has actually gone up after dieting down. I'm at 205lbs. I'm holding more water now and my muscles feel kinda poofy, but my friends tell me I look at lot leaner and vascular. We'll see how things go with this method I'm doing. The ONE exercise for 16 sets.

I like sticking to the basics too. It's the best thing. Squats, Deads, Bench Presses and Military presses. They're my favourite but the more boring.

My arms are feeling kinda sore right now and my forearms are shot but it's all worth it in the end. I just need to do more cardio and I'm hoping to end up around 180-190lbs with a BF of around 7-8% ideally. I'm sittinig at 205lbs with approximately 15% BF right now. We'll see how it goes...

Another thing I also noticed, I don't know if this is related to the Test or not, but I'm getting very edgy lately? I NEVER believed in roid-rage at all, but I find little things are starting to bother me and that certain things will just really piss me off. I don't blow up, I control it but I end up asking myself WHY am I getting so pissed off? I dunno...

Just thought I'd post that up.

its still early in your cycle...............keep up the good work....................you guys really have tex mex up there........awww I love it........love them wet burritos!!!

What's up bro's,
    It's day 15 here and I shot up Sustanon last night with the 500mg of Enanthate . My buddy gave me 4 amps of Sustanon 250 so I decided to run 1 amp every week for the next 4 weeks with the Enanthate just 'cause I got them for free. Ain't too shabby. No pain from the Prop in the Sust either with this injection, unlike last time. I may run the Sustanon 1cc on Monday and Thursday for the next two weeks rather than on Just Monday for two weeks...we'll see once Thursday comes around.

I'm in a crossroads though. I wanted to cut really bad, but now that I'm looking in the mirror and see myself getting smaller my mind is playing tricks on me. I keep telling myself, "No no, it's okay. You're getting lean...it looks good" but when I start pushing weight and shit that was a warm-up before is difficult it gets the best of me.

I'm seriously, seriously thinking about Bulking again for the first 15 weeks then dieting down the last 6 weeks rather then just strictly cut for 20 weeks...Personally, I thought I could do it, but 20 weeks is a long-ass time for dieting. Granted, I'll look good when I'm done, but I think 6 weeks of steady dieting will do the trick also. I don't know. I need some opinions man!

I was supposed to do Biceps and Chest today, but I'm feeling VERY VERY sleepy and I may take a nap, then workout when I wake up. But I have a feeling I'll wake up tomorrow morning just in time for school.

I can feel the Test kicking in now. My mood is getting very calm now, but I find I'm always thinking about things and I notice I'm getting pissed of easier now. Funny though, 'cause I'm not sure if there is such a thing as Roid Rage or just that I stopped caring (as little as it was) about other people and being a "nice guy". Fuuuck it.

Today, I don't feel my triceps OR my shoulders as being sore. They're perfectly fine. I don't like it. I liked having my body sore, and I try to go heavy now, but it's not heavy enough. I need to be more intense, I think that's my problem. But I'm going to take a nap and then do Chest and Biceps and let you know how it goes after my workout and number wise....

Until next time...Peace.

To be perfectly honest with you bro....Bulking is king to me...I think your making the right choice if thats what you decide to do.........You can get cut up anytime.............imho it takes more time to pack on quality muscle.............Lift heavier w/less reps.......but im sure you already know all that.........and Im like you bro I come to a crossroads every so often to where I feel like I should be more lean with more cuts........so then i start dieting and switching my workout around....and then I realize that I cant push the same amount of weights as i could before......and that alone drives me crazy.

You're right. It's harder to put on quality muscle, so I may as well take advantage of the Test while I can.

Thanks for the different perspective Mass Junkie, that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

So now, I'm gonna bulk the fuck up. Where's the fridge?

OHH! BULKING! TEX MEX! TEX MEX!

Haha! No no, I'm still gonna try to keep it clean.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    You're right. It's harder to put on quality muscle, so I may as well take advantage of the Test while I can.

Thanks for the different perspective Mass Junkie, that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

So now, I'm gonna bulk the fuck up. Where's the fridge?
    LOL, Ronny. Go to burger king and just get 3 whoppers, 2 chicken sandiwiches, a large fry, and a milkshake. Thats BDTR's secret. Works for him everytime...Oh bro and as far as feeling weak as hell when you cut, everyone feels that, including me, so I know your pain. I hate the cutting aspect of acheiving a perfect body. Hell I wish I could bulk year around and stay cut........

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Awesome journal Ronny, amped to see your gains in some new pics.

Today is day number.....17? And I'm starting to feel the Enanthate kick in. And I'm like a girl, I couldn't make up my mind between bulking and cutting and yesterday I was BENT on bulking. So I ate and ate and ate and today when I looked in the mirror I SAW the carbs holding a lot of water. So fuck it, whenever I decide I should BULK, I'm looking back at this thread and sticking to my original plan...I'm gonna cut for 20 weeks. Today my diet has been awesome. My mentality has changed and I'm sticking to my DIET. End of story.

So here's the pics. I circuit trained Trapz/Shoulders/Back today and things weren't really kicking in at first, but then halfway through my workout I was feeling the pump. I loved it too, but it's tough to watch myself get weak.

A couple of days ago I fell on my knees pretty hard and they're both swollen which is a bitch. So when I do Deadlifs and the bar accidentally hits my knee it fuckin' huuuurts.

I thought getting 200+ grams of protein would be hard in a day, but it's not that tough when I think about it.

I was thinking last night and I figured I would do my eating schedule like this...

Meal 1 - 50g Protein/50g Carb/10g Fat
    WORKOUT
    Meal 2 - 50g Protein/100g Carb/20g Fat
    Meal 3 - 50g Protein/50g Carb/20g Fat
    Meal 4 - 50g Protein/20g Fat
    Meal 5 - 50g Protein/20g Fat
    Meal 6 - 50g Protein/20g Fat (OPTIONAL)

So in total I take in around 300g Protein/200gCarb/100g Fat.

It's real simple and works out well. The only thing bothering me is the power. I was using 10lb dumbells on bent over lateral raises (granted, it was in my circuit so I was already fatigued) with 10lb Dumbells when about 6 weeks ago I was easily pushing out 12 with 40lbs Dumbells. It's a bitch, but I could actually feel the burn more and because I was using a lighter weight, I could feel my Rear Delt burning (which is one of my weak spots) moreso than I did with the 40lbs dumbells.

So here's some pics...

As you can see,
    I'm holding a lot of water due to the last 3 or 4 days of shitty eating and high carbs. I need to really concentrate on my forearms and abs especially. Everything else I'm somewhat satisfied with, but I never will be.

I really want bigger forearms and a solid set of abs. But I still have a little over 17 weeks to go...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLLS Cycle Diary - 20 Weeks-ronny1.jpg  

My back is one of my strong points, but it's not strong enough. My lats don't go out far enough and they're too high up. My Rear Delt is weak, so from behind I don't look as impressive as I could. I need to be tighter on the waist line and you can see I'm holding a lot of water in my waist and my back...which is fuckin' weird. I could only notice it today that my Rhomboids seemed puffy, so did my trapz. Which is very, very weird. I'm down to 200lbs now, and I lost a lot of size, but at the same time I'm gaining in places that I normally never gain in...such as my triceps, forearms (very little, but noticeable) and trapz.

I've been concentrating on upper back a lot too. With a small waist and a big upper back, you look good...atleast I think so.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLLS Cycle Diary - 20 Weeks-ronny2.jpg  

I know there's a lot to improve on, especially the mid-section. But this is me at one of my worst conditions ever. I'm holdinig a tonne of water, my muscles feel flat and my gear is JUST starting to kick in. I'll post weekly pics now so even I can monitor my progress and get some opinions on what I can do to help bring up my weaknesses and what needs improvement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RoNNy THe BuLLS Cycle Diary - 20 Weeks-ronny3.jpg  

Oh, and I'm growing my hair back. I just thought I'd put that up also. I think it's time for a change. So I'm gonna go through an ugly period until my hair is long enough to gel. Just thought I'd add this in.

Oh, and I ended up doing Chest last night with Biceps.

I benched 185 for 4 sets of 12 reps (slow and all the way down and up), dumbell curled 40lbs X 12, 45lbs x 10 and 50lbs X8. I also did about 4 sets of 20 dips and pushups without a problem at the end of my workout. I didn't really push any impressive numbers at all, which kinda sucked. But whatever. I remember doing incline bench press very wide grip but with just 135lbs and going so slow and easy and struggling to pull of 8 reps (incilne bench press was my 3rd exercise for chest too) and being upset with myself for being so weak. But my pump was insane.

I hate dieting, and I hate losing power but I like the results. I love taco's, but I hate the fact that they're not healthy in my diet. Bloooody Tex Mex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information