Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Da Bull's cycle

mass junkie is offline banned
    Awesome max lifts bro.....gives me something to work towards........gonna take me ....at least another cycle to catch up to those lifts....

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    **** DB those lifts a great.........and at 43 makes it even more awesome.......there are a lot of bros that would love to be pushing that much when they hit their 40's.......I am alittle surprised your bf is 19%.......I would have thought more around 15-16%........no matter ya can get it off later.......keep growing bro and be cool.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    ****..things are looking good here..

I see you went thru a rough time, but bounced back. Im glad you hung in there. I need to see thing kind of inspiration to keep me going.

DB.........u haven't posted an update for the new year.........how's it going bro?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    week 15 has come to a close.
    Right now I'm cruising on 800mgs of cyp.
    Strength still up to par and bloat has decrease to a minimum now that deca is beginning to clear my system,have been doing 45mins ed of cardio and lost 8# in the last 10days,so weight is 255 and I feel much more comfortable,like to get down to 248 before I start the prop to finish up cycle.It's also nice to finally see some definition for a change to see how much mass i really packed on this cycle.All in All i'm pretty happy how this cycle went considering I had so many set backs.
    Well that's all for this update,not anything drastic to replrt except to some weight loss which is a good thing.

Will be giving wkly update since the bulk of the cycle is near completion,looking forward to prop at the end to give me one last spurt of stength to fiish off the cycle.

Be Cool

Db

Swellin Guest
    Holy shyte! Forty-five minutes of cardio a day? I feel like I have accomplished something major if I get 45 minutes a week.

Did you decide to give the IGF a run with pct?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    45 min a day!!! Wow, swellin is right. That’s got to be tough. I’m a pansy when it comes to cardio. 25min and I wanna die.

DB, you’re an animal. Inspirational from the treadmill to the bench.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Holy shyte! Forty-five minutes of cardio a day? I feel like I have accomplished something major if I get 45 minutes a week.

Did you decide to give the IGF a run with pct?
    Yes I am bro,still have aways to go on the cycle but buy the time pct hits I'll be down to 14% bf and the IGF-1 will bring me to 12% and recoup and jump on my monster cycle.Bro I'm a tough older guy,I bounce back from any set back and come on stronger .

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    YEah da ball that is def an accomplishment... 45 mins a day is a huge accomplishment.... THat is def hard to do... I have ADD and i just keep lookin at the time and always want to get of the treadmill!!!!!!!!!
    Way to go Da Ball

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes I am bro,still have aways to go on the cycle but buy the time pct hits I'll be down to 14% bf and the IGF-1 will bring me to 12% and recoup and jump on my monster cycle.Bro I'm a tough older guy,I bounce back from any set back and come on stronger .
    That’s the attitude, that’s the FUKING ATTITUDE RIGHT THERE.

No more slump for you DaBull. Good to know you’ve definitely come out and got some cockyness to ya.

Doc

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, good to see things are working out!!!! I have to get my ass back in gear. The **** vacation screwed me up bigtime!!!!

45 mins cardio ed..........glad it's u and not me. ........DB the weight lose is a very good thing.........I can't wait to see how your pics look when u get done.........u should look very solid at 12% bf.........keep up the great work and good to see your attitude is strong.

Swellin Guest
    My fookin hero...nice post bro!

BTW, I'm about to order my IGF too.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good attitude bro! You do the cardio in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Good attitude bro! You do the cardio in the morning?
    Thanks bro...and yes right in the morning on empty cycle,and tahnks for your support on IBB,much appreciated...DB

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    what kind of running do you do, jogging or sprints?

Up Date 5 days later.

Cardio is working wonders,down to 247 and feel great.Can finally see definition.Took last shot of cyp today and will start 100mgs ed prop tomorrow and will run for 3 wks.Just looking to maitain gains that's all,and using it as a bridge to go into a monster cycle.Hopefully I'll get down to 235 before i start.Wish me luck bros

Swellin Guest
    What better place to whore than in your own thread?

Q1...This monster cycle you mention.....what will this beast look like?

Q2...You are having shoulder problems already...why push it into the next cycle? Have you given any consideration to ending this one and rehabbing the shoulder...then roll into the big cycle?

Oh yeah, I really appreciate all of the help you have given me bro!

**** good questions Swellin.........I too was donna ask about getting the shoulder better before next cycle.........bump for Da Bull.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    up the deca to 600mg/week..that should help with your shoulder..just be aware of it,even though it isnt hurting it still is damaged,dont tear it anymore then need be bro...i know when i'm clean my knees hurt like hell just to climb a set of stairs(6'2" 275#) but when i'm cycling and using deca at 600mg/week i can run those steps all day with no pain...goodluck bro

update 4 days later
    Weight down to 244 and strength still high,did double prop injections in the bi's a few days back that crippled me,but all is cool now.
    Do have some bad news to report,saw my doc today and my bp was 160/110 so he told me to finish up cycle sunday That's ok i guess i made some real nice gains on this cycle and since all the long esters are out of my system pct should be rather easy.I have noticed on the prop much more aggressive and mood swings.Never got like this on any other type of test.The aggressiveness was easy to control cause i knew thr reason,but if someone pissed me off,particularly on IBB i let them have it.Never respected that site anyway so no harm there.AR is my home and I always show respect to all,unless they beg to be flamed which isn't to often.So i'll be hanging in the steroid Q's helping others,might pop in the lounge here and there to see what's up,but won't be posting there,clomid get me real weepy and i'll take a simple flame to heart even though i know it's all in fun.

BE COOL all my bros...will keep you updated on pct

DB
    btw..17wks is a good run for an old fart like me
    Last edited by Da Bull; 01-15-2004 at 02:17 PM.

DB you do need to control the bp.......it can be very serious.......I hope all goes well.......I have made some goods gains this cycle and will show very well when u cut down(if u cut down?).....I know u are planning another cycle, so with your bp elavated are u gonna put it off for alittle while?

Swellin Guest
    I hate to hear about your BP! Mine has been elevbated a bit recently, but I can get a little flustered by something and mine will jump 30 points...so I am not too concerned.

At least you have had some nice gains on this cycle. You will be able to hit another later, and expand on this growth. Your body is telling you that it needs a friggin break. Take a little time off and get some perspective.

Kick ass bro!

I hear both of you bro's and going to take a tiny break,as in six 6wks,btw it was the prop that drove my bp to such high levels.**** bp meds couldn't keep it down....oh well..a little rest will do me good,i'm getting that thousand yard stare...been told that alot lately.

BE cool bros

DB

Swellin Guest
    Glad to hear you are thinking about this form a long term perspective. Sounds like it is just about time to have a big night out....to unwind.

Glad to hear you are thinking about this form a long term perspective. Sounds like it is just about time to have a big night out....to unwind.
    prob is my gf is talking me out of it,she's on cycle and is horney as h!LL,MAyBE I'LL RUN 200MGS OF CYP TO KEEP UP WITH HER,CAN ONLY EAT SO MUCH PUSSY A DAY YA KNOW,AND SHE WANTS IT 6X ED....fawk me.

bp IS WAY DOWN NOW,LAST PROP WAS TODAY

wELL BACK TO THE LAB TO MAKE MY 9WEEKER OF FINA

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    what kind of running do you do, jogging or sprints?
    wALKING ON TREADMILL AT 6AM ON EMPTY STOMACH.........SUCKS!!!

prob is my gf is talking me out of it,she's on cycle and is horney as h!LL,MAyBE I'LL RUN 200MGS OF CYP TO KEEP UP WITH HER,CAN ONLY EAT SO MUCH PUSSY A DAY YA KNOW,AND SHE WANTS IT 6X ED....fawk me.

bp IS WAY DOWN NOW,LAST PROP WAS TODAY

wELL BACK TO THE LAB TO MAKE MY 9WEEKER OF FINA
    FAWK the doc the train is still running

Swellin Guest
    FAWK the doc the train is still running
    A madman with absolute disregard for the longevity of his quality of life.

Well, since "the train is still running," what is the train using at this time?

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    What do you train for? Just to be massive? For shows? I mean; spending that kind of bank w/ out any chance of financial gain just to look like the badest mofo in the gym is an expensive hobby, if only for personal reward.

Swellin Guest
    He happens to be a leg breaker for the mob. Tread lightly. j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    What do you train for? Just to be massive? For shows? I mean; spending that kind of bank w/ out any chance of financial gain just to look like the badest mofo in the gym is an expensive hobby, if only for personal reward.
    Expensive hobby......enough said

Expensive? Probably. Worth it? I say absolutely.....Dabull is a smart guy, he knows what he's doing.....

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Expensive? Probably. Worth it? I say absolutely.....Dabull is a smart guy, he knows what he's doing.....
    You ass kisser! (I'm just trying to turn his journal into a chat room, since he likes that kind of thing so much.)

You never answered DB...what are you running right now?

You ass kisser! (I'm just trying to turn his journal into a chat room, since he likes that kind of thing so much.)

Sorry swellin....right now I'm running 100mg prop ed,6ius HGH ed,200mgs deca wkly for joint lube.been doing a morning dbol dose of 30mgs 1 1/2hrs before workout,for a little extra power.Sunday I start prop/fina 10wk cycle to trim out before monster cycle.weight is at 243# and not sure of bf but it's getting down there low.Can see cuts and I'm vascular now.Things are looking good.Rotor prob hasn't been a problem for a long time.Not looking forward to all the sides of fina ,but the results are worth it.Still have a cycle of IGF-1,not sure when to implement it yet

peace all

DB

Ass Kisser? No. Fear for my life with the MOB yes....

So the shoulder is treating you well? Mine seems to be getting worse. Lucky you.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    OK dabull ur avatar has to go, the thing is really freakin my out bro... We need to get u a new one... But put up some new pics bro...

bisciut210 is offline Junior Member
    sweet max on everything DB thats were I wanna be when I finish you are a inspiration for me keep it up I havent seen pics yet but Im looking

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    OK dabull ur avatar has to go, the thing is really freakin my out bro... We need to get u a new one... But put up some new pics bro...
    Would you rather John Gotti .........j/j bro

Thread Information