Thread: winny cycle

roidedheat1 is offline New Member

winny cycle

I'm a 6 '3" 215 lb pitcher... i took a cycle of deca at 200ml a week and recieved what i thought were not great gains...believe me i worked my ass off in the gym and on the field and i ate double my weight in grams of protein ... i was wondering if maybe winstrol would be better for me strictly in a baseball sense... i also heard that winstrol works great with site injections... would it dramatically on adding to my fastball... please help... any sugestions...i'll do anything...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    how old are you ?

I'm 25

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Did you not run some sort of test with this deca . ANd do you still not plan on running test with the winny???

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Run test with the winny.Try test e wk 1-10 500mg wk 8-13 50 mg winny ed after last shot of winny start pct.

i really would prefer if i didn't have to do test... I'm not trying to get bulky... Flexibility and arm strength are what I'm concerened with most... I heard people who have shot winny or deca straight into their shoulder have had 5mph gains... I'm wondering what will get me there...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Winny alone could give you stiff joints,which is the last thing you need.If anything go winny 50 ed and 200mg deca wk to lube up the joints.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Winny alone could give you stiff joints,which is the last thing you need.If anything go winny 50 ed and 200mg deca wk to lube up the joints.
    If if he wants to shut down his natural test levels, should he use enough anabolics in order to make up for the loss of natural test? Something more like 400+ mg deca each week with the 50 winny each day?

why would a 25 year old care about his fastball speed? you're out of college, and if you're in the bigs you'd be worried about being tested and if you weren't worried definitely have a strength coach that would know more about gear for baseball than we do.. what are you, minor league?

minor league with the mets organization

Thread Information