kozjz is offline Banned

sup people, 5yrs into this all natural im about to change

hey guys whats up...this site has totally changed the way i view juice...and im sick and tired of eati g like a fuckin dinasaur...so im gonna hop onto a cycle..ive done alot of research in the past couple days..at the moment im in greece and i found out that they cell humatrope(hgh) 4iu for 44euro dollars about 45dollars...they also have test enenthate, proviron , hgc, nolvadex , deca -durabolin , clomid, t-3...all over the counter..no prescriptions..the deca comes in 5 2ml amps iwth 200mgs strength about 10euro dollars..and the testoviron test enanthate is 1ml 25omg for 2euro$'s a peice...so im thinkin about 8iu hgh for 12 weeks along with t-3,insulin test enanthate and primobolan ...then coming off with hcg and clomid..im scared about the insulin tho...here comes the cycle..

8iu hgh/day----------------12weeks
    10iu insulin(24hr)/day-------12 weeks
    25mcg t-3/day -----------1st 8weeks, 50mcg t-3 for the rest of the four weeks
    1stweek----250mg test enanthate
    2ndweek----500mg test enanthate, 200mg primobolan
    3rdweek----500mg test enanthate, 200mg primobolan
    4thweek----500mg test enanthate, 300mg primobolan
    5thweek----500mg test enanthate, 300mg primobolan, 20mg nolvadex
    6thweek----250mg test enanthate, 300mg primobolan, 20mg nolvadex
    7thweek----300mg primobolan,5000iu hgc, 20mg nolvadex
    8thweek----200mg primobolan,5000iu hgc, 20mg nolvadex
    9thweek----5000iu hgc, 100mg clomid/day
    10thweek----100mg clomid/day
    11thweek----100mg clomid/day
    12thweek----50mg clomid/day

please comment on this cycle...i made it up my self from the info i have gathered in the past couple of days..im gonna start this up within the next month im including a befor pic in this thread and will def post my results..thanx fellas..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sup people, 5yrs into this all natural im about to change-3b.jpg   sup people, 5yrs into this all natural im about to change-4.jpg   sup people, 5yrs into this all natural im about to change-11.jpg   sup people, 5yrs into this all natural im about to change-yea-u-like2.jpg   sup people, 5yrs into this all natural im about to change-kozback3.jpg  

KeyMastur is offline VET
    so you're a virgin to all this and you're gonna start off with a shit load of stuff. i wouldn't recommend that. you should start off somewhat easy to see how your body reacts.

- growth should be ran for more than 12 weeks.
    - test e should be ran for more than 6 weeks.

turn your "couple of days" into a "couple of weeks" if not more

kozjz is offline Banned

ok

thanx for the advice ur def right..what should i do..have any suggestions? should i just do like 20weeks of gh and some primo? or should i just do some test and deca ...a buddy of mines told me i could start off at high dosages cause my bodys natural anobolics are and have been at a high level...thanx alot man..im just realy excited about the firts cycle and i want it to be high quality..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah i see you want it to be high quality.

i wouldn't do GH just yet. hold off and see how the AS's themselves treat you.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    you have a great great base to build on just run some test and see how that works for you. That is a beast of a cycle i dont see many 3rd cycles even that large.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Bro,I get alot of my gear from Greece,good stuff!Keep this one simple and go with Test E 500mg 10 wks,you can jump start with dbol wk 1-4 30 mgs ed.

kozjz is offline Banned
    thanx for the advice guys...how long can it be b4 i get on my second cycle?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Time on=Time off

Thread Information