taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Cool My Awesome Cycle

Well,

Iīll make a cycle diary, and will try to post pictures of the cycle periods.

I know itīs not so awesome, but, as my first cycle, after years of training, and focusing, on the cycle, bulking, and if possibly possible it is, to cut a little bit.

Iīm open to critiques and please do critique!!

The cycle is :

week 1-9 400mg Testosterone Cipionate / week (I edited this because I got 2 more amps of 200mg - it was 1-8 week)
    week 1-8 300mg Nandrolone (Deca ) / week
    week 1-3 75mg Anadrol (1 1/2 caps) / day
    week 7-11 50mg Winstrol / ED (changed from 5-8 week and was 100mg EOD)
    week 1-8 120mg Furosemide (3 caps) / day
    week 1-8 Coenzime B12 (6 caps)
    week 1-8 Centrum Vitamin Complex (1 cap) / day

Well just started on last sunday.

I divided the injections in 3 in the week, (mon, wed, fri), and the 2 first ones with 200mg Cip + 100mg Deca (totalling 3ml each) and the last one 100mg Deca(1ml).

All injections are given in the Thigs muscle, alternating legs. (This was edited by me, because Iīve put the Pec muscle, in which I was wrong...)

My exercises are fully divided in the week, having the muscles to rest at least 2 days, and I am doing 10 minutes of running on the threadmill for helping lose the possible bloat (edema).
    Last edited by taquipariu; 07-30-2003 at 01:03 PM.

First off, that much drol is way to much for your first time... just go with 50mg a day. Second, on the winny, go with 50mg ED not 100mg EOD because the half life is to short. Also I wouldnt spot inject into your pecs on your first cycle, shoot into the shoulders and ass instead... otherwise it looks good.

Best o luck.

HP

Sorry, I just havenīt a got a good english... I dindīt mean pecs... I meant my Thigs. I donīt know what passed on my mind!!

Well, I didnīt managed anyway to inject the winnies more than EOD... I can get to any other muscles than the thigs...

About the Drolies, I focused on the medical indication for 25mg/day/kilogram/25kg, and as I have 74Kg... But maybe itīs too hard on the liver, isnīt it...?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    First off, that much drol is way to much for your first time... just go with 50mg a day. Second, on the winny, go with 50mg ED not 100mg EOD because the half life is to short. Also I wouldnt spot inject into your pecs on your first cycle, shoot into the shoulders and ass instead... otherwise it looks good.

Best o luck.

HP
    Last edited by taquipariu; 07-17-2003 at 01:57 PM.

25mg/day/per kilo you would be dead, considering that would be like 2000mg each day ... I believe the real proportion is something like .3mg per pound... as you weight 74kilos, or 162 lbs, this means you should be taking about 50mg ed... 75 is too much for a guy your size.

Keep us posted bro.

HP

Sorry, I meant 25mg/day/25kg. Iīm in a bad day for sure!!

I think the drolies are fooling my mind!!

It is stated on the remedy brief. (the paper inside the box)

Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    25mg/day/per kilo you would be dead, considering that would be like 2000mg each day ... I believe the real proportion is something like .3mg per pound... as you weight 74kilos, or 162 lbs, this means you should be taking about 50mg ed... 75 is too much for a guy your size.

Keep us posted bro.

HP

Good luck bro... keep us posted on the gains.

HP

Well,

I fixed up the Anadrol dosage, and I am taking 50mg divided in 2 doses of 25mg.

I don't know if it is psychological, but I got a few rages, and sometimes I just know I've been rude after I was...

And what a heat I feel! Sometimes it gets very hot...

Well, the testosterone injections do hurt a bit until the day after, even while mixed with deca ... But the deca ones doesn't seem to be done, it doesn't hurt.

Well, I've got 4 Kg mora now, and I am only in the 3rd week... And starving to hell!!

Juicer90 is offline New Member
    Get huge brother

Well, my last injection of 200mg cipionate + 100mg Deca (3ml) hurt a lot while pushing the needle in, and so I decided to get it off and try again.

When I pulled the needle out, a blood river came out, and I held the cotton swab over it.

Then when it stopped, I tried again, and just shot.

Oh s*it, the spot I hit the vein got sore and looks like Iīve punched it hard!!

And well, I almost got over rages, it was psychological, totally. I just get angry when motherf*ckers do shit in front of me while driving but, well, I used to get angry when they done it while I was off steroids .

Ah, and well I am on the third week, and I feel the strenght... My, strenght is the name!!

Wow!

End of week 3 and I can't get rid of my erections!

As I have no fixed relationship, well, man, I think I'll destroy the next woman I get with!

One after another! Ah, now I know why you all use it! Fuck the muscles, I'll get any girl crazy!! hehe

I woke up this morning, and in the middle of the training, while doing the treadmill, I got some muscle cramps on my legs.

Well, as far as I remember, it may be a sign of future major cramps, so I am shutting the furosemide doses for two days... Letīs see what happens...

Muscle cramps my eggs!

I just got a few improvements : I upped the dose of furosemide, so I am using 80mg 3 times a day.
    I pee a lot, and well, I got no muscle cramps...

I am just in my 6th week (I think, because I got all written, but the papers are at home now.), and I used my Anadrol and had only a boost of strenght...
    I had no water retention until now, and lost a lot of my belly! At least visually, because I will only measure things up at the end of the cycle. The only thing I measured by now, was my biceps/triceps circunference, and it got 40cm, and it was 37cm.

I had no use for nolvadex , at least by now, but I have it in hand for sure... I planned clomid in the end of the cycle, starting at 6 cp for first day, 4 cp for second day, then 2 cp for third day, and 1 cp a day, until the 30 cp end.

For Nolvadex, I tried to stay not paranoid, while having some itching in my nipples, usually at night, but most sporadic, so that I had no problems with it...

Well, as I am using cypionate , I am starting to use clomid at the end of the 22 days (half-life of cypionate is from 17 to 22 days).

I am not using the winnies now, I am waiting to start using it on the last week of cypionate, but I hot a lot of definition from the abs: my muscles are jumping out! And I am willing to cut it as soon as winnies are used!

My friend that I saw another day, handshaked and gave me a punch at my abs, and said it was toooo hard! Man, how I love when it happens! Better if it was an ex-girlfriend...

And, I forgot to add the simple fact that, I am very impressed with my weight.

It jumped from 73,2kg to 78,9kg. Almost 5kg (10lb) and it isnīt so near the end! Man, I am terrified how so little mlīs and mgīs can add so many kg.

And thanks to my protein bars (brazilian ones), and thanks a lot for optimumīs Whey protein, Chocolate Mint flavor. Man, I was using albumin, and I had a lot of, letīs say, gasougenous problems. I thought it would be better with whey, but it got no better! hehehe

Well friends,

I got some bad news...

I started using Finasterida 1.25mg ED last week, and I found out my gains were stopped! And, worse, my sex drive is very very bad. I suspended it 2 days ago, and just havenīt awakened in happiness until now. I hope tomorrow!

And well, I think Iīll schedule my evaluation on the gym for tomorrow. Letīs see whatīs going on...

Hey, whatīs wrong with you guys?

You can write your opinions in here OK?

Whatever you want to say about my cycle is welcome!

Well, I just got problem scheduling my "evaluation", so I had to schedule it to next tuesday. So, info will be added shortly...

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    good luck with the cycle you crazy brazilian sounds like you are on your way to gains.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    good luck, happy juiceing

Thank you very much for your support!

Well people, I just got amazed with the results I had from the evaluation. I was constantly looking into the mirror, and thinking I havenīt grow anything.
    I donīt know how to say this, but Iīve grown a LOT!! And I havenīt started the winnies by the time I did the evaluation!!

The evaluations, one before the cycle, and another before the Winnies, at the same time of the day, went to the result:

My Height went from 172 cm to 173 cm.
    My Weight went from 73Kg to 75,8Kg (from about 163Lb to 171 Lb).
    My BodyFat went from 14,91% to 8,8%.

The torax circunference went from 91cm to 94cm.
    Pecs %fat went from 8,2% to 2,6%.

The deltoid circunference went from 108,5cm to 116,1cm.

The Abs circunference went from 80,6cm to 81cm.
    Not bad, as the Abs %fat went from 26,7% to 14,6%. Very good indeed!

My biceps grown 3cm each, and my thighs grown 2,5cm.

Man, I am too much stimulated now, and my self-esteem is at high!

One thing I was thinking of, I got some itching in my nipples during the Deca /Cipionate administration, and I started to fell weird about it. I just had tamoxifen in hand, but it stopped, so I never used it...

I am willing to do another evaluation at the end of the cycle, after the hormonal re-habilitation therapy (Clomid).

Oh yeah! And 3 days after the suspension of Finasterida, I just got better from my weakness feeling. Better be bald than to be weak, thatīs what I think. HeHeHe

I was discussing with some friends of mine about the bodyfat aspect, and I think it is wrong.

Well, I am not so slim as 8,8% Bodyfat should look like. I think they got it wrong. I am looking for a professional to take some measures, on bodyfat. The rest of the measures are right, as soon as I know how to do it and saw the instructor measuring it.
    One thing I donīt know is how to measure bodyfat!

I have started my Clomid use, and suspended the use of furosemide. Well, people told me I have a moonface...

Hope it is the Clomid, or it derivates acting in my body.

I shaved myself last sunday, and I noticed my nipples had a fat deposit on front, and I decided to take my tamoxifen for preventing and trying to minimize it.

Finally!

Found the pictures....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Awesome Cycle-before.jpg   My Awesome Cycle-after22.jpg  
    Last edited by taquipariu; 10-28-2003 at 10:12 PM.

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    good job on the progress. Try to lighten up the second picture a little. It is hard to tell because it's so dark.

I don't mean to hijack your thread but, i am originally from Chile, but now live in New York.
    Do you know if there is any bodybuilding scene over there?
    Are AS readily available?
    i would like to know because i am thinking of visiting my family sometime next year.

New Picture, brightened

Well, in Chile I donīt know anthing about. I know about Argentina, a nearby country, that has some influence...

I added the brighter picture!!

Please tell me your opinions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    good job on the progress. Try to lighten up the second picture a little. It is hard to tell because it's so dark.

I don't mean to hijack your thread but, i am originally from Chile, but now live in New York.
    Do you know if there is any bodybuilding scene over there?
    Are AS readily available?
    i would like to know because i am thinking of visiting my family sometime next year.

The Picture!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Awesome Cycle-after22.jpg  

Any more opinions on my cycle??? My results, etc. ??

Do I look like 8,8% Bodyfat??

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    na i was thinking 12 percent
    keep on hitting those weights hard

Great avatar! Well, 12% is great for me... hehehe

But anymore opinions ??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need opinions!!!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    your chest has made leaps and bounds but the shoulders and arms seem to be falling behind it could be the lighting in the pics tho. Post up a few more in dif angles

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    you have obviously lost a good deal of BF - now you might want to keep hitting the protien a little more so that you can continue to bulk up - great on the chest and the fat losses on the legs are good too.

honestly you look more like 13% or so but way better than before

Thread Information