C.K. is offline Junior Member

1-AD & 4-AD cycle...along with Blood-work results and side effects!

Hey guys, I am very new in the game of steriods , and for my first cycle i wanted to try somthing smaller and legal. i figured it would be a good start for my first time using drugs. well I was completely wrong! I was on a cycle of 4-AD for 3 weeks and then on teh third week i threw in the 1-AD. After the 3 weesk were up I just kept on 300 mg of 1-AD daily. This shit made me sleep all day long which made my workouts stink! After 6 weeks I dropped off and started on my post cycle of 6-OXO to get up to speed. Well everything seemed to be goig fine until I got symptoms of Gyno! I went to teh doctor and he didnt have much to say except he checked the rest of my body for problems and took alot of blood. In the mean time I have been talking to doctors and nurses that seem to know alot, and they all say not to use nolvadex and that it would most likely just go away. I honestly think they are retards. I know that once you develope the tissue it stays. Anyways, I can't afford the nolvadex because I just put a new transmission in my car and spent every dollar I had to put a new one in. So, I am going to hope the doctors are right, and if they arnt..and if this gyno gets alot worse then I will get surgey! I got back the blood-work results today, and when they took them it was a week and a half after my cycle ended. My test production is already back to normal, my estrogen is not too off, and the only problem is that one of my liver functions is a bit off, but will revive. Right now I look like I do in my Avatar..tits look the same too. My gains from the cycle were all lean muscle gains. I feel bigger and stronger and look better, but did not gain any weight. I'm guessing that I lost fat somewhere off my body, to be honest I didnt know I had much to begin with. In the mean time I am taking a higher dose of 6-OXO so that the problem slows down and it might help it go away. thanks for reading my partial vent, and results.
    Last edited by C.K.; 10-28-2003 at 12:21 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Many moons ago i used this stuff just to try it out.Got all the sides of AS and no gains.Did harden me up though.There's a new product out at GNC called T-Bomb.I know a guy using it with good results,but you must triple the doseage.As for Nolv,it's cheap bro.LR's liquid form is great and cheap.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    i loved the t-bombs but man for the amount of money you would need to make the affective dose... well it would be cheaper to buy test lol
    Last edited by ENraged; 10-28-2003 at 03:58 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    i loved the t-bombs but man for the amount of money you would need to make the affective well it would be cheaper to buy test lol
    Right on bro

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    I think that if I ever do a cycle of anything again, it will just be the real thing. As for the nolvadex , I just got done from seeing an endocrinologist at UCLA Med Center (i was lucky to get in that place). He gave me celebrex as an anti-inflamitory because he said that from taking my cycle it enflamed the tissue that most of us have..yes we all have some girlie tissue. He said yes it was a little gyno, but it would most likely just go away. Im going back to him in a week as a checkup, and he said if nothing happened by then, he would put me on nolvadex or we would take it from there. I trust UCLA since they are one of the best in the world. thanks for the replies

Thread Information